7/5 AR/GoM/FC

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Grab yo Hero’s Banner, grab yo karma boost and get aboard the GoM karma train.

Choo Choo!~

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Nice coordination between FC and GoM in ARBL tonight. Amazing two groups of that size didn’t run into each other. Bravo!

Now now Dov, you know better than such accusations. WvW is always 2v1

LOL, no accusations, I’m just surprised it took them until the entire BL was capped to run into each other.

As long as they left all my stuff where it is so nothing is out of place when I get back. Otherwise my OCD will require we wipe everything

Wouldn’t worry too much, just a blast going up against a server with t4 population and t12 skill. I make 8-9 gold a day off these guys. We may not have a lot of people, but the walking loot bags on one of the other servers more than make up for the population difference.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Gom eats heartily for breakfast

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Nice coordination between FC and GoM in ARBL tonight. Amazing two groups of that size didn’t run into each other. Bravo!

Now now Dov, you know better than such accusations. WvW is always 2v1

LOL, no accusations, I’m just surprised it took them until the entire BL was capped to run into each other.

As long as they left all my stuff where it is so nothing is out of place when I get back. Otherwise my OCD will require we wipe everything

Wouldn’t worry too much, just a blast going up against a server with t4 population and t12 skill. I make 8-9 gold a day off these guys. We may not have a lot of people, but the walking loot bags on one of the other servers more than make up for the population difference.

I look forward to “looting” your bodies

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

I didn’t realize how many people read the forums.

GoM map chat has been pretty rich since the incident in the past pages.

JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

FC has the nicest people…and then people that kill the jolly jumping norn too!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

There has been an incident? Oh my!

In all seriousness, AR has been up against EB, SBI, DH, DR akittens height, Kain, etc. GoM far out does all of these servers as far as what I have seen in total zerg population. I just don’t understand why the median of player skill is so low on the server. You may want to direct some of your player base over to the class forums, because maybe it’s a build/gear issue. I’m not trying to be mean, I am honestly trying to help you guys out.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Revarick.1235

Revarick.1235

I think I recall some1 saying FC couldnt use ACs correctly?

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

I think I recall some1 saying FC couldnt use ACs correctly?

lol, i said nope when i saw that, wanted a sexy norn jumping/dance party but some FC hate those kinds of things.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

In all seriousness, AR has been up against EB, SBI, DH, DR akittens height, Kain, etc. GoM far out does all of these servers as far as what I have seen in total zerg population. I just don’t understand why the median of player skill is so low on the server. You may want to direct some of your player base over to the class forums, because maybe it’s a build/gear issue. I’m not trying to be mean, I am honestly trying to help you guys out.

…or maybe no one is taking WvW serious right now. Many are taking advantage of the karma train and leveling alts(lots of PvErs too I assume). We don’t need to put out effort as of now, since we have the numbers. Seriously, when was the last time GoM has got a match that required us to work? Its something the server needs, we need a good shock to get everyone’s head back in the game. Unfortunately Anet refuses to give it to us.

Don’t try and feed me that “I’m not trying to be mean” story, be a man and stand behind your trash talk.

JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

btw no defensive siege in SM again, repeat of last night attack with variable outcome?

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

…or maybe no one is taking WvW serious right now.

Heh…

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Someone gate FC some silver to buy ACs

Attachments:

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

So. This happened…..

T12 rank… which is where Ar will be soon. Enjoy it.

Attachments:

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Someone gate FC some silver to buy ACs

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!! -fans self-

Uh yes… and acs and stuff and such.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!! -fans self-

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

soooo…. got another infraction for suggesting someone here should play sPvP if he hated siege so much…

sigh, FC can’t entertain us in the game and won’t let us be entertained on the forums.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

It’s not that… Day crew runs the karma train where they let other servers flip towers and keeps just so they can come back and reflip it for the karma and WXP… We will never advance because of this.

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

…or maybe no one is taking WvW serious right now. Many are taking advantage of the karma train and leveling alts(lots of PvErs too I assume). We don’t need to put out effort as of now, since we have the numbers. Seriously, when was the last time GoM has got a match that required us to work? Its something the server needs, we need a good shock to get everyone’s head back in the game. Unfortunately Anet refuses to give it to us.

You know, those words are quite familiar. Sorrow’s Furnace kinda familiar. And we know how long it took for them to get away from dealing with Fergworld. Guess you’re the new high-pop Glicko Ghetto guys? Honestly, I’d like to see you lot versus DH and perhaps IoJ – might be enough numbers between ’em to be the “shock” yer needin?

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

You know, those words are quite familiar. Sorrow’s Furnace kinda familiar. And we know how long it took for them to get away from dealing with Fergworld. Guess you’re the new high-pop Glicko Ghetto guys? Honestly, I’d like to see you lot versus DH and perhaps IoJ – might be enough numbers between ’em to be the “shock” yer needin?

I am actually really really really looking forward to fighting DH and HOD again and I know many others who are. those good old days. At least Dh proves to be more fun than what FC can provide for us, thats my opinion anyways. I don’t even try in WvW anymore… remember how we spammed ACs for u guys last night.. it was a gift of love from GoM.. Hope you all like it.

Attachments:

[RUN] Thief.

(edited by Pocachubbz.1928)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Don’t try and feed me that “I’m not trying to be mean” story, be a man and stand behind your trash talk.

This post wasn’t trash talk. The GoM “karma train” itself was almost causing SMC lag by AR keep in Eternal, and was by far the largest group I can honestly recall seeing in GW2 ever, but in small doses your players are laughably bad. You don’t feel you need help, that’s fine. All a “shock” is going to do for your server is to make your fairweather players PvE for a week.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Seriously, when was the last time GoM has got a match that required us to work?

I have to agree here, but not because any server is less skilled than any other server. It’s probably been a good 5-6 weeks since we had any semblance of a close matchup that goes down to the last few days.

I rarely get to play reset night (or very much on the weekend at all for that matter) and for quite a few weeks now by the time Monday comes along we have a pretty good lead and people just stop trying. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still having fun roaming and messing around, but I miss the excitement of a close matchup where everyone is into it and actually worries about PPT.

I personally don’t care if we’re T1 or T8, as long as the matchups are good and the fights are fun/challenging.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Remember, kids! Guild Wars 2 is just a game.

Seriously.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I personally don’t care if we’re T1 or T8, as long as the matchups are good and the fights are fun/challenging.

I don’t think that’s an option for Gates. You will either get into a matchup where the numbers are close and get destroyed or have an overwhelming population against your opponents. We have faced higher ranked servers, and I’m telling you, your overall WvW presence is much higher than over half of them. I’m not saying everyone on the server is terrible, but a huge percentage are. This is why you are stuck in the lower tiers. A-net is doing your server a favor.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

I don’t think that’s an option for Gates. You will either get into a matchup where the numbers are close and get destroyed or have an overwhelming population against your opponents. We have faced higher ranked servers, and I’m telling you, your overall WvW presence is much higher than over half of them. I’m not saying everyone on the server is terrible, but a huge percentage are. This is why you are stuck in the lower tiers. A-net is doing your server a favor.

ROFL! This reply ^ cracked me up. You are basing your opinion of us when we literally have stopped trying coz WvW is so boring. yeah GoM is slowly but surely moving up the tiers. But whats happening to AR?

Looks like A-net is doing you a favour as well aye? If you really think you guys are that good? Please do something to get us interested in this week’s match up again, and if you can’t, then please stop hiding behind the excuse that you don’t have enough people as compared to GoM, your biggest wvw group left. That kitten happens to every server. Get over it. And if you keep insisting that, it obviously shows that you guys aren’t as good as you claim you are to make a difference.

What Im trying to say is walk your talk, if you can’t. then it obviously shows that AR’s bark is worst than its bite.

Im going out on a limb to say that this post will most probably be flagged and reported.. I won’t be surprised.

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

ROFL! This reply ^ cracked me up. You are basing your opinion of us when we literally have stopped trying coz WvW is so boring. yeah GoM is slowly but surely moving up the tiers. But whats happening to AR?

Looks like A-net is doing you a favour as well aye? If you really think you guys are that good? Please do something to get us interested in this week’s match up again, and if you can’t, then please stop hiding behind the excuse that you don’t have enough people as compared to GoM, your biggest wvw group left. That kitten happens to every server. Get over it. And if you keep insisting that, it obviously shows that you guys aren’t as good as you claim you are to make a difference.

What Im trying to say is walk your talk, if you can’t. then it obviously shows that AR’s bark is worst than its bite.

Im going out on a limb to say that this post will most probably be flagged and reported.. I won’t be surprised.

AR is dropping tiers because a lot of us don’t play WvW to play WvW. We play WvW to kill people. This is where the skill part comes in. The guild we lost, ALS, left because the people in our server don’t like attacking & defending doors. So when they left, we lost a giant chunk of the players that played for towers/keeps/etc.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I don’t disagree that A-net is doing AR a favor by having us move down in rank. As far as GoM being bored, sorry, but you guys were bad reset night, and nothing has changed. For the first time I can recall, as a solo, I put orange swords on the map. Sorry but a single player shouldn’t even be a speed bump for 25+ players. We had another 2 v 25+ and one of us actually got away, and got a few kills out of it. It shows poor use of skills, poor class management and a total inability to play your class properly when things like that happen.
Look at it this way, for every loot bag you get, we get 15 and the bonus of 0 repair and 20% magic find. I’m not complaining, your server has helped my guild buy another commander tag in just 4 days. I hope we get matched up again, GoM is single handedly making WvW that most profitable part of the game. Thanks!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Not gonna waste my time responding/repeating the same thing for the 100th time, but I will say (to Pocachubbz) that we shouldn’t bundle all of AR into that category based on one guy’s post. From what I can tell, the majority of AR’s players are just fine, and don’t claim all these types of things.

People can/will have all kinds of opinions on us (or any other server for that matter), but all we can do is just focus on getting better. Personally I’d love to play a higher tier server again. Even if we lose, I always learn something.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

I don’t disagree that A-net is doing AR a favor by having us move down in rank. As far as GoM being bored, sorry, but you guys were bad reset night, and nothing has changed. For the first time I can recall, as a solo, I put orange swords on the map. Sorry but a single player shouldn’t even be a speed bump for 25+ players. We had another 2 v 25+ and one of us actually got away, and got a few kills out of it. It shows poor use of skills, poor class management and a total inability to play your class properly when things like that happen.
Look at it this way, for every loot bag you get, we get 15 and the bonus of 0 repair and 20% magic find. I’m not complaining, your server has helped my guild buy another commander tag in just 4 days. I hope we get matched up again, GoM is single handedly making WvW that most profitable part of the game. Thanks!

ROFL! ok .. next time something like that happens and seems like it happen alot according to you, please do a video, its easy to woof woof away but i wanna see you walk your talk… I wanna see YOU hold off 25 of us like you claim you do! Thx in advance!

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

AR is dropping tiers because a lot of us don’t play WvW to play WvW. We play WvW to kill people. This is where the skill part comes in. The guild we lost, ALS, left because the people in our server don’t like attacking & defending doors. So when they left, we lost a giant chunk of the players that played for towers/keeps/etc.

I understand what you say. I play WvW to roam and kill other people too. Though Im not a fan of actual duelling nor do I like following a Zerg. just a group of us running around doing random silly stuff. Thats fun for me. whats also fun is messing with a zerg with 4 others, and seeing how well we do. That what keeps me going back to wvw.

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

Remember, kids! Guild Wars 2 is just a game.

Seriously.

I SEE TOOTSEH!!!!!!

Yorrowwww! =3

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I still don’t think most people read the actual content of a post. I’m honestly trying to give you advice. I said that not all, but a majority of GoM are not good players, and that may be a build/gear issue. It may be a group/organization issue. When I see a massive GoM group my first instinct is to run … right through them. There is very little bite to your zergs on average. If you want to take that as an insult, so be it. But ignoring what your opponents say to you, whether you want to hear it or not, just shows you have no desire to grow as a WvW server. This week would be an excellent chance for you to try new things, but instead you karma train. That speaks volumes about the overall server mentality.

edit looks like we have this thread heading in the right direction now. Amirite?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

I still don’t think most people read the actual content of a post. I’m honestly trying to give you advice. I said that not all, but a majority of GoM are not good players, and that may be a build/gear issue. It may be a group/organization issue. When I see a massive GoM group my first instinct is to run … right through them. There is very little bite to your zergs on average. If you want to take that as an insult, so be it. But ignoring what your opponents say to you, whether you want to hear it or not, just shows you have no desire to grow as a WvW server. This week would be an excellent chance for you to try new things, but instead you karma train. That speaks volumes about the overall server mentality.

I’ve been saying the same since January and i’m from GoM

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

That’s a hell lot barking, forum warrior, but do you bite?

Great players don’t need to say ‘they are the best’ 10 times per page in the forum. They just are.

I was not impressed by KAOS so far, so it must have not been you I guess, all those guys I murdered… or maybe they were AFK and this is why I didn’t need my own personnal army of 25.

Still, they were moving, but they were so predictable, like NPCs. So maybe they were bots? Are you a bot Dovgan? Because your next answer to this thread is again very predictable.

Yours truly,

- Shiver

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I guess it just bothers people more when an outsider brings it up. Honest and candid outside advice is usually met with all kinds of rage.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Hang on a sec, let me go back a few months and suggest it so they can finally get around to doing it sometime next week.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Hang on a sec, let me go back a few months and suggest it so they can finally get around to doing it sometime next week.

lol i’ve tried and im still trying but 90% of the server is happy to run karma trains leaving me 10% to work with…

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

That’s a hell lot barking, forum warrior, but do you bite?

Great players don’t need to say ‘they are the best’ 10 times per page in the forum. They just are.

I was not impressed by KAOS so far, so it must have not been you I guess, all those guys I murdered… or maybe they were AFK and this is why I didn’t need my own personnal army of 25.

Still, they were moving, but they were so predictable, like NPCs. So maybe they were bots? Are you a bot Dovgan? Because your next answer to this thread is again very predictable.

Yours truly,

- Shiver

In no post did I say I was the “best” at the game. If you have “murdered” any of the 4 normal members of KAOS congratulations to you. Nor did I say all of GoM was bad. But I can guarantee you’d remember me if we fought. I usually group with solo or duo players and say “gg” on either a win or loss.

Nice chest thumping by the way. If you actually fought any of us, advice on what they can do to improve. Honestly we are always open for critique.

Oh Shanks, forgot to add, fun running around with you for a bit yesterday.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

lol i’ve tried and im still trying but 90% of the server is happy to run karma trains leaving me 10% to work with…

i agree with u deva! nightcrew FTW! now lets go take more FC stuff

looks at FC and anticipating their ‘picking on FC’ Rage post.

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

i agree with u deva! nightcrew FTW! now lets go take more FC stuff

looks at FC and anticipating their ‘picking on FC’ Rage post.

Night crew has always been the reason we win

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Man, also forgot to add. Shiver, I am always open for some friendly 1 on 1. Feel free to hit me up when I’m online. Chest thumping and insulting my guild aside, I like a good fight. Also be careful of accusations, calling someone a bot on the forums can get you banned.

PS dern phone and auto correct.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Just to clarify, I’m always up for constructive criticism and feedback, and I promise you I read the entirety of all of your posts. The problem is that what you wrote isn’t constructive feedback.

Every statement has been an insult that you claim to be “advice”. Let’s recap on your posts today:

“…just a blast going up against a server with t4 population and t12 skill.”

“I just don’t understand why the median of player skill is so low on the server.”

“…in small doses your players are laughably bad. "

“I’m not saying everyone on the server is terrible, but a huge percentage are”

“It shows poor use of skills, poor class management and a total inability to play your class”

“I said that not all, but a majority of GoM are not good players”

Meanwhile, the only thing one can find that could be labeled as “advice” would be:

“You may want to direct some of your player base over to the class forums”

Bottom line, you’re entitled to your opinion, but don’t throw around trash talk, label it as advice and then claim we’re raging about it. In fact, I’d like to think my responses thus far have been pretty calm.

And yes, I suppose we now have the drama you were asking for

Can we all move on now?

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I’m someone who is normally on the “night crew” being an australian and I would love to fight tougher opponents, sadly I just don’t see our server growing any further while we attract all the upleveled PvE players to WvW karma trains, new players to WvW are being encouraged to let things flip at the moment instead of actually understanding the PPT and basics. It’s gonna get rough when we fight DH again but I hope we dont lose all our player base again till 1 commander can flip DH’s keep and bring ppl back into it again for the last 2 days to hold our own.

Anyway, this weeks match up will end and next week no one will remember any of this weeks match up unless of course FC and GoM are against each other.

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Man, also forgot to add. Shiver, I am always open for some friendly 1 on 1. Feel free to hit me up when I’m online. Chest thumping and insulting my guild aside, I like a good fight. Also be careful of accusations, calling someone a bot on the forums can get you banned.

PS dern phone and auto correct.

Glad to see you back on track.
Always open for some cross-server exchange too. Feel free to add me up.
(<— tag)

Lets have a Fightclub on Thursday, I can’t advertise much for it this week but I hope we can still have a little get together, usually at the Mill on one of the BLs. 1v1, 2,v2, … GvG, etc.

Cheers!

PS: Your last reply was not so predictable, thus you proved you are human. Or maybe you are a really advanced form of AI? To be continued…

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Wait, Zumi. How many of those posts did you flag as offensive or inflammatory. None of them? Right.

Just checking. wanted to make sure we were still being good sports about things.

INB4THIS POST IS DELETED.

Also, as a night crew Commander, yes night crew DOES roll face for GoM because we have yet to face a server WITH a decent night crew. Not ragging on AR, but FC can’t turn out sufficient numbers to protect everything everywhere…. which is where GoM is… everywhere always. We have so many Oceanic players that it really is apalling I guess to some servers… as well difficult for me in TS because I have a love for Ozzie accents and well….. cue Takei.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

We have faced DH not too long ago. We placed second, but it was a good match.

Yes, EB has HOURS long queues and a full map running in one group during the karma trains.

I can assure you there’s not that many hardcore WvWers on the server, a large number of them are fairweathers and PvErs. I don’t disagree that GoM has many issues we need to work on, but its not the level people seem to be suggesting.

Yeah, I’m getting sick of these guys. I don’t really have much influence, but I’ll start putting my voice in for holding objectives.

JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Wait, Zumi. How many of those posts did you flag as offensive or inflammatory. None of them? Right.

Just checking. wanted to make sure we were still being good sports about things.

I’m honestly not sure, but I think you’re saying that I should have flagged them? I could be wrong.

Either way, come to think of it I’ve never flagged any post as offensive. Maybe it’s because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they didn’t realize how their post could come off as offensive. Or maybe somewhere deep down part of me subconsciously enjoys these kinds of back and forths (they can be entertaining!)

I’m sure Dovgan is a perfectly nice guy, we just started off on the wrong foot.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

GoM karma trains……

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I’m honestly not sure, but I think you’re saying that I should have flagged them? I could be wrong.

Either way, come to think of it I’ve never flagged any post as offensive. Maybe it’s because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they didn’t realize how their post could come off as offensive. Or maybe somewhere deep down part of me subconsciously enjoys these kinds of back and forths (they can be entertaining!)

I’m sure Dovgan is a perfectly nice guy, we just started off on the wrong foot.

Well someone had to get a conversation started… And for the record, I like you guys and want you to be fired up, matchups without some forum fire while I’m trapped at work are too dull.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

Hey GoM look what happens when we builds AC’s ontop of using tactics

[NS] Aldix
Retired