7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

It saddens me to see All of our hard work ruined because we have no one to defend in the early EU hours… im sitting here studying and watching millenium update with a tear in my eye…
NSP needs to get its kitten together w/ regards to coverage, and IOJ should be moved to EU server ladder, simple as :/

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

it’s a shame with the new patch out the lagging in IoJ borderlands hasn’t been fixed :/

IOJ’s BL is on the JQ server this week I believe. I’ts unlikely it will get fixed as badly as their server is overpopulated. Yet another reason to never consider getting on a T1 server.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kill Momma.6127

Kill Momma.6127

I cannot play for the rest of the week, so can someone put the current score up?

HOD [PHZE]
Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Good when you make love with it. Bad when you make crack.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

It saddens me to see All of our hard work ruined because we have no one to defend in the early EU hours… im sitting here studying and watching millenium update with a tear in my eye…
NSP needs to get its kitten together w/ regards to coverage, and IOJ should be moved to EU server ladder, simple as :/

The real problem is IOJ can play non stop offence while they have the ultimate defender guarding there BL 24/7.

No matter what time I go over to Ioj bl I lag out before I can even get a camp.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

HoD so cute with their castle <3

Let us has pls tenku

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

When are all the small man groups going to graduate from small man school and join the big boiz in solo-roaming?!

P.S. Hi, Robert. How is my Scottish friend doing?

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Thank you NSP for the great battles in your BL. [TRBO] enjoyed it so much. Too bad we can only hold your hills for 6 hours.

Attachments:

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

it’s a shame with the new patch out the lagging in IoJ borderlands hasn’t been fixed :/

IOJ’s BL is on the JQ server this week I believe. I’ts unlikely it will get fixed as badly as their server is overpopulated. Yet another reason to never consider getting on a T1 server.

Yeah that’s why you took all our BL last night because we are lagging so much.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Thank you NSP for the great battles in your BL. [TRBO] enjoyed it so much. Too bad we can only hold your hills for 6 hours.

What time was this? kitten Anet and there entertaining PVE events!!!!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

What time was this? kitten Anet and there entertaining PVE events!!!!!!

You guys retook it not that long ago, So it was most of NA night time and early morning (It was retaken Approximately @ 9:20 Server Time (PDT), 11:20 (CDT), and 12:20 EDT) I’ve no idea when they capped it though so xD Ill leave that up to Tuk to answer if he wants.

Isle Of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Chilling in spawn with our night crew bros.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

messing around in ioj spawn at NSP bl. had fun until some random ioj killed us. im sad

Attachments:

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Yup that was a great fight and thanks you!

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

6 hours is the average amount of sleep we get.

Sorry. We woke up.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Obamacare isn’t going to pay for itself.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

grats NSP, you golem rushed us at our weak point again! And guess what?? We all disconnected right before you arrived You should be proud you guys are big enough to lag us all out. Even though we placed alot of siege it doesn’t matter if we have no one to man it :/ it was 40v5 but it was still fun thinking for a minute we stood a chance against a zerg that big with the numbers we had. Half of the golems were omegas I might add, really who pays for all this?

It’s a shame this picture only shows half the amount you guys had as the rest of you were still making your way up.

EDIT: and of course HoD is there to take our keep from us in EB while we’re outmanned there as well. You guys have some nice coordination going on with NSP. Well whatever, we’ll take it all back and then some when we wake up and it finally becomes even numbers for a short while till IoJ goes back to bed.

Attachments:

Hi

(edited by MrFluffy.9307)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

You attack us while we sleep what do you expect?

Heiann – NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

We don’t attack you with 40 people and 15 golems when you sleep though When we attack you at night we generally have 20 people max against your 10.

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

score update, yw

Attachments:

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Operation Blueberry?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Operation Blueberry?

Nope.
This one was called operation “Ha ha ha. +10 pointgain”

Like you have to admit that, that is pretty GG.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

<3 you Bird! Hope you had a good vacation. Did you bring me any good beer back?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Operation Blueberry?

Nope.

So Angry I had to log and miss that! Lunch breaks just aren’t long enough sometimes
:-( …..

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Thank you IoJ for the great battes in your BL. [ZoS] enjoyed it so much. Too bad we can only hold your ENTIRE BORDERLAND for 6 hours

… see what I did there?

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

grats NSP, you golem rushed us at our weak point again! And guess what?? We all disconnected right before you arrived You should be proud you guys are big enough to lag us all out. Even though we placed alot of siege it doesn’t matter if we have no one to man it :/ it was 40v5 but it was still fun thinking for a minute we stood a chance against a zerg that big with the numbers we had. Half of the golems were omegas I might add, really who pays for all this?

It’s a shame this picture only shows half the amount you guys had as the rest of you were still making your way up.

EDIT: and of course HoD is there to take our keep from us in EB while we’re outmanned there as well. You guys have some nice coordination going on with NSP. Well whatever, we’ll take it all back and then some when we wake up and it finally becomes even numbers for a short while till IoJ goes back to bed.

No coordination with HoD. infact the slimy kittens ( <3 you really VLK) tried to help you out and take our t2 bay we had in your bl. HoD is also the only* reason you guys did not drop to +0 ppt like i wanted, as they had a massive zerg in our eb side, inner keep i do believe. So we had to devide our forces, leaving me and 3 ( not 40) in your bl.

Those numbers, are all we had. See them ZoS/Os tags at the back? those are the golems and they are the last of us. I know because i was in one.

We only had 3 omegas :/ not exactly alot. and 6 alphas thats 9 not 15.

Also, im still waiting for your AC Zoomhack, i mean totally legit way of getting the ac ontop of mendons wall from page 2.

Now stop making yourself and your server look bad and go play the game.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Spets the MilkBandit.9031)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Keep it classy IoJ.

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jay.1065

Jay.1065

I have taken your BL’s before in the match up and the last, But i must say its good to have my friend Bird Song back, Hope you liked the Smitry-Song special

Sorry we didnt stay and camp the BL for ya, its getting late here

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Smitry Song’d

Attached gif relevant.

Amazing what happens when 2 Irishmen find love.

Pointe/April Raintree/Nyx Ventus
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

<3 you Bird! Hope you had a good vacation. Did you bring me any good beer back?

Do you know what dude.
The beer fridge is filled with mythos.
Party at birds house.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: IvanPwns.6920

IvanPwns.6920

I bet she heard a really good joke.

Attachments:

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

LvR isnt a WvW guild on NSP.
I didn’t even know it was a guild tbh.
Probably only has 1 member.

PvE nubs are gunna act like PvE nubs

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Idk why she was laughing, but i was laughing because our 5 man wiped half of your 25 man zerg and made the rest chase 3 of us from bay all the way to north tower. So i guess it makes that zerg a good joke. Ty for the laugh.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

So went to the Obsidian Sanctum to get that kite. NSP was in there but since they were not attacking we let 4 or 5 go on by so they could get the achievement. Then 2 NSP thieves arrived and started ganking everyone. After that, red was dead. So to the NSP I killed in the Sanctum today, blame it on those two thieves of yours and sorry you did not make it through.

Theftwind (HoD)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Found this and I think I can die happy now. Don’t know if it’s pathetic of funny :[

http://phoenixbattalion.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9224326&gid=93583

Keep emoting and rage group joining among your 25+ ;]

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Wow you attack us with 10+ golems (5 are omegas) and 40 people while you were sleeping? Just wow! Amazing!

Even Bird Song admits he got quite lot of people responding to retake your BL. Tsk! Tsk!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Keep it classy IoJ.

Classic Rumpy. We even rages when we are losing.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Thank you IoJ for the great battes in your BL. [ZoS] enjoyed it so much. Too bad we can only hold your ENTIRE BORDERLAND for 6 hours

… see what I did there?

As your servermate said.

yanoch.7051:

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Operation Blueberry?

Nope.

OMG! You can’t even take 1 camp? WTH!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

6 hours is the average amount of sleep we get.

Sorry. We woke up.

Yeah that’s what I thought coz that how much time you hold our BL too.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

I know how you feel, it’s just that we are on the opposite time zones.

EU will tell us that we PvD (losers always does).

We need an Oceanic Server that is.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Deym HoD what the hell are you doing? Did we hit you before?

Hmm… I’m now reconsidering my guild’s BL raiding. I think I want GREENs now.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

messing around in ioj spawn at NSP bl. had fun until some random ioj killed us. im sad

Because were sports. We don’t cry when we lose. We PARTY!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Chilling in spawn with our night crew bros.

I all got cameo. Hahahahaha! Nice game there Rob. Really, that was epic battle. I have to shout SOUTH, NORTH, SOUTH, NORTH several times. You got one heck of a gold sink in OMEGA golems. I wish I have that moolah too. I only got 5g on my account. Must do PvE. Hahahahaha!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

all i have to say is nsp guys if this keep up are gone of first place u guys clear have no ppl at all only at few hours of the day u had a strong weekend but now ur keep in eb just gets farmed over and over

Agreed, So far during the week i’ve seen most of NSP numbers from 2:30ish PDT-7ishPDT, The rest of the time it seems you have ~30 within all 4 maps. Earlier when you were pushing our BL, We only had about 5 defending all of EB corner for about 30 minutes and HoD couldnt take anything but camps, By the time NSP came for SM we were even numbers with them. Our Downfall for SM: ~15 people fighting HoD in the south… Like i cant even facedesk enough at them right now XD

Oh Well, Nice job as usual Smitry and Bird. Hats off to you, Never know when our BL will randomly turn red cause of you two. Great commanders (With lots of money fro golems apparently ) :P

I actually have 4 g across my entire account kitten THE FORTUNE BOX GAMBLING!!!!!!

But thank you, you’r reaction time is getting better each time

NSP was born it outmanned!* (not outnumbered ) , Moulded by it! We did not see a zerg until….you get the point.

To all the IoJ sad-cats that keep posting screenshots of a big NSP zerg, you do know that happens like once a day for like 2 hours right? Whereas IoJ (maybe not in your timezone but in mine) Rolls with 30-50 in EB and TRBO with 20ish in our BL lake, when we have like 20 across the 2 maps, HoD too have zergs during their primetime, where they move one big blob around EB, every server has their zerg time, just because it happens while your server is little low on numbers does not mean thakittens always like that.

To NSP who post IoJ zerg screenshot (what? there is none?). Yeah because kittening IoJ doesn’t have a zerg in BL (in EB maybe).

We took your keep with 1 golem and 8 person. Then everyone was curious and started coming to your BL.

We just need to be truthful to ourselves and say if we were outmanned or not. You got quite a resistance in your BL. I can say it matches like 8 of us agaisnt 10 of you. I just wonder why you guys didn’t put some sieges with 1700 supply on your HILLS. Maybe we are just lucky the 10 or so guys defending are.. well.. how will I put this…. newbie.

TL:DR (NSP Logic)
LOSE = We are outnumbered/sleeping.
WIN = We still won even if you outnumbered us.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

This is a naaaaasty 3-way. I love it. One team makes a move on somebody, the 3rd team is just WAITING to pounce. Had no idea HoD was so oceanic-heavy (or has a ton of 4thmeal late nighters).

4th Mealers… We had people on TS going.. Welp gonna go take a nap and prepare for tonight…

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Oh my…. HoD is playing for second now. We cannot allow this IoJ. They are hitting us. You better leave NSP for now and concentrate on HoD. I’m just here for moral support. LOL! Deym office works.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

I can reassure you we are in no way playing for second….

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

LvR isnt a WvW guild on NSP.
I didn’t even know it was a guild tbh.
Probably only has 1 member.

PvE nubs are gunna act like PvE nubs

It is. a Bunch of those PB guys were repping that tag before switching back to their PB tags.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

This is a naaaaasty 3-way. I love it. One team makes a move on somebody, the 3rd team is just WAITING to pounce. Had no idea HoD was so oceanic-heavy (or has a ton of 4thmeal late nighters).

4th Mealers… We had people on TS going.. Welp gonna go take a nap and prepare for tonight…

The winners in this war are the 24 hour food joints…“yess yess my pretties…flock to meeeeeeee!”

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

… see what I did there?

As your servermate said.

yanoch.7051:

I actually made that post to show that no one likes braggers :/

As i have already told you, I personally built all of those golems, and there were only 3 omega and 6 alpha to start off, i think we made 2 more alphas in garri just to burn supps.

Main reason i keep hitting your BL is because every morning i log on i either face a fortified lake with a bajillion arrowcarts or like this morning WP in hills…

Well I got a wp in your bay today so all is fair i suppose.

I dont have screenshots of IoJ zergs because im mostly leading my group in and thinking of ways to kill said zerg and not take SS’s.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

That [FAIL] lowbie pet Necro group made my night.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut