8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

But not when they all think that they are Gods gift to WvW. We had a commander tag who told me that “Attacking is more important than defending” (by which he meant that he should smash his face against a t1 Durious instead of defending the t3 Bravost.)

I had a guy(a commander) the other day call me an idiot for not retaking the Dredge before retaking Wildcreek because there was no way to defend Rogues Quarry without the Dredge. Rogues Quarry had to be free from the Dredge menance!

This was a time when I was commanding severely outgunned mid-day EST. So I was scrambling to defend or take back our T1 towers the best I could. All while hoping to offensive ninja some T3 along the way. I got a hearty laugh out of it, but everyone has their own ideas about how to best play WvW. Mine just doesn’t include putting the lockdown on NPC’s. NPC’s > towers for lyphe bro.

Sorry Dredge loving dude!

-One Angry Motha

2 notes:

1. If you don’t take dredge, they will spawn a team to take rogue’s over and over for the entirety of the time their team doesn’t own it. It happens with all the merc NPC groups, and without active defenders or RI, they will take it. Letting another team take it will allow them to build inertia, even with a smaller group to apply serious pressure on WC. And you don’t “retake” dredge, you either take them from neutral, or neutralize them from another team.

2. If that commander chastised you in Map, they should be called onto the carpet by all the other commanders in your server. A commander isn’t only a person barking orders in /t for everyone to follow, they often set the tone of a server’s disposition in map chat. A good commander would have explained what I did above and asked you to please prioritize a 3 minute or less detour to neuter the moles before moving onto Rogue’s and WC.

Second guessing a commanders decisions is one thing, excoriating them in a public fashion is wholly unacceptable.

If more than one commander whispers you and lets you know that things should be done a certain way, though, you should listen. Especially if they are respected on the server.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

Ninja HoD bay with 2 guys and a lvl 24 pug. After we captured it some wierd stuff happened at the south door

Attachments:

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Et doesnt seem to have the issues with numbers that people have complained about I watched a 30+ man zerg on at a time when neither of the other 2 servers had 10 on the map. The ET zerg managed to take 1 tower and 2 camps and then lost them within 10 mins. This ET zerg spent at least 15 mins chasing our 3 man XOXO group around and failing to log any kills and getting us 20 stacks on our sigils. They chose to chase u instead of taking an unguarded Bay.

The more I play against ET the more I realize it isn’t solely a numbers issue. Running from even number fights, chasing small groups with 30 man zergs, and making no effort to use their players in an efficient manner to gain more points.

Your server could have twice its current population and without upgrading the quality of players you will always be bottom bracket server.

As it stands right now:

ET +50 Glicko
NSP – 25 Glicko

ET predicted to move up to grand ole rank #22 and NSP predicted to rank down to #17. Things that make you go…..hmmmmmmmmmm…..

If its PPT your after, I think you guys need to step up your game. We are running quite efficiently with what we have. According to Glicko we are handing you your kitten this matchup thus far.

But you are right, we do have many folks who run off chasing stragglers because they smell blood. It is one of my pet peeves when commanding when this happens. Or when attacking a tower, people run off to take a camp without dropping their supply into siege first. Especially when I didn’t even want to take the camp until after a cap…

-One Angry Motha

This week has been… interesting. What I mean by that is we have some New (ish) tags running around who feel like bigshots and are making questionable decisions. I am mostly speaking about EB, for reference. Its okay that people are learning, but the engine is running less smoothly than normal. If i were to give an opinion I would say that one of NSP’s problems is that we have WAY too many tags running around. (i have not even run for my tag for days, as it just adds to the confusion imo)

I do enjoy my server, and i think it could go far in WvW, assuming people stop talking kitten to each other and focus on killing the opponents.

HOD, as always, good fights.
ET, I was surprised by you, some good fights and one Mesmer who handed me my kitten on more than one occasion. Lesson learned. Thank you

I’ve gotten to the point I hate running with my tag on except on reset.

I hear ya, I run my ranger mostly but I’ll tag when asked too or if I am in a borderland about to golem rush some things. Then a tag is a must to get people organized as one unit. Many successes and many failures, but people will follow if they know you can get some things done.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Et doesnt seem to have the issues with numbers that people have complained about I watched a 30+ man zerg on at a time when neither of the other 2 servers had 10 on the map. The ET zerg managed to take 1 tower and 2 camps and then lost them within 10 mins. This ET zerg spent at least 15 mins chasing our 3 man XOXO group around and failing to log any kills and getting us 20 stacks on our sigils. They chose to chase u instead of taking an unguarded Bay.

The more I play against ET the more I realize it isn’t solely a numbers issue. Running from even number fights, chasing small groups with 30 man zergs, and making no effort to use their players in an efficient manner to gain more points.

Your server could have twice its current population and without upgrading the quality of players you will always be bottom bracket server.

As it stands right now:

ET +50 Glicko
NSP – 25 Glicko

ET predicted to move up to grand ole rank #22 and NSP predicted to rank down to #17. Things that make you go…..hmmmmmmmmmm…..

If its PPT your after, I think you guys need to step up your game. We are running quite efficiently with what we have. According to Glicko we are handing you your kitten this matchup thus far.

But you are right, we do have many folks who run off chasing stragglers because they smell blood. It is one of my pet peeves when commanding when this happens. Or when attacking a tower, people run off to take a camp without dropping their supply into siege first. Especially when I didn’t even want to take the camp until after a cap…

-One Angry Motha

Your not going to find a server in the bottom 15 that is also ranked higher than you that will keep you from gaining points. Not without 1 or both servers keeping constant pressure on you. NSP was in the same boat months ago. If you can hold your BL most of the time, and keep your side of EB, nothing is going to stop it. However if both servers decided that they wanted to hold all of your territory and keep constant pressure on you that could change. TBH though neither HoD or NSP has the coverage to do that.

I’m pretty sure that most servers would have trouble if both of their opponents worked together to go after them simultaneously.

At any rate, ET has been at #24 for quite a while. If we’re moving up, that’s progress. Even so, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we have work to do.

I like the fight with ET so far. HoD has the numbers, but ET has show much better response times and siege placement IMO. This is coming from what I have seen in the ET borderlands however, I have to be very bored to go to EB.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

My favorite event this week so far: yesterday’s golem rush on the ET garrison. Know how I found out it was about to happen? One of my scouts in the garrison spotted it and the map chat went along these lines:

Scout: “Anyone diving off of the vista at garrison, be careful of the Fergs down there.”

Me: “We’re not playing against Fergs. What do you mean?”

Scout: “Oh, a zerg, then. And careful of a couple of golems swimming by, too.”

Me: “ALL HANDS TO GARRISON”

Clear communication is one of the things we’re working on

Yeah that was my failed attempt. Nice defense there. Almost went to North hills or back door bay, but most of us were about to log and thought wth let’s give it a shot. We were pretty sure we got spotted, but when we saw full supply at Garry I thought maybe you guys would be a little late getting siege up. You guys were already well sieged. I assumed wrong and you guys did a great job.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

My favorite event this week so far: yesterday’s golem rush on the ET garrison. Know how I found out it was about to happen? One of my scouts in the garrison spotted it and the map chat went along these lines:

Scout: “Anyone diving off of the vista at garrison, be careful of the Fergs down there.”

Me: “We’re not playing against Fergs. What do you mean?”

Scout: “Oh, a zerg, then. And careful of a couple of golems swimming by, too.”

Me: “ALL HANDS TO GARRISON”

Clear communication is one of the things we’re working on

Yeah that was my failed attempt. Nice defense there. Almost went to North hills or back door bay, but most of us were about to log and thought wth let’s give it a shot. We were pretty sure we got spotted, but when we saw full supply at Garry I thought maybe you guys would be a little late getting siege up. You guys were already well sieged. I assumed wrong and you guys did a great job.

I really appreciate the compliment — I learn something every time.

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

The focus in this zerg to chase a lvl 5 ranger speaks wonders. And the dancing, priceless. You sure owned me, however will I learn to be as skilled as you guys?

Edit: I’ve had fun harassing you guys on another alt. The ranger who was so determined to kill my ranger has been my favorite target ~

ANOTHER EDIT ~ : 4v9, I think you need more arrow carts

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

(edited by WhiteRose.6934)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackhat.9164

Blackhat.9164

[Iom] is looking for GvG 15v15 up to 20v20 pls mail me in game. Inviting [Mend] =D

[DI]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Anyone that commands pugs is a serious candidate for sainthood. Drives me insane just being in the general area with most pugs…

That’s all I have to add carry on.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: XzyluM.8342

XzyluM.8342

I didn’t realize when a player /bow to another player all alone that it meant something other than a duel – I guess i’ll work on that…

I find it funny that you made an initial post about this. I had to reply about your inability to 1v1 me when your initial post spoke about something else. I never spoke against your character build. I think that is just being a cry baby instead of just dealing with what people are using. I could just as easily argue and whine about your build and how if your hundred blades didn’t work you simple “rush” away and reset the fight and then go back in again to try another hundred blades on a glass thief.

What I simple was amused by was how you used everything you had to run back towards your spawn when the fight was not going in your favor. And I happened to have just used Thieves Guild which I was saving for about half your health. Nice job.

I suppose the video you threatened me with would speak for itself but of course you wouldn’t dare post that for anyone to see the truth.

Rugged

I made an initial post because you PMed me talking trash and when I responded you blocked me and continued to talk trash. Then you attempted to gank me. You can make excuses all you want, but it doesn’t change anything. As I said before, I’ll be more than happy to duel you as much as you want. Again, just because I used one skill to put distance between us while you was spamming stealth, that isn’t “using everything I have to run back to spawn.” I had all my utilities and near full HP when you claimed I “ran” from the fight. I’ll give you a hint, don’t take the bait when I look like I’m half HP because chances are you are falling into a trap.

Your whole argument is that I used rush to “run” away to spawn. Just because I didn’t stand there while my blocks were on cooldown to let you get a free backstab, I “ran” away to spawn. Give me a break dude, maybe if you spend some time playing other classes and learning builds and what to expect you might understand why I used rush when I did. Please cry more about hundred blades, especially while you are running glass cannon D/P spamming stealth and backstab. Oh and if you fail your backstab, just stealth some more. Yeah, really good point you made there.

I’ll give you credit, I ran across map when you and at least four others were trying to kill me. And you still got downed twice while failing to kill me with all that help. I really wish I would have been recording at the time, it would be pretty kitten embarrassing for you. I’m done replying on this thread, I have fought way more experienced thieves that you think you are from NSP. Most would vouch for me and I’m sure a lot of others that I have dueled. I do find it rather hilarious that every time I don’t let a thief get a free backstab they like to say I ran from the fight. Once again, using evade and rush to avoid taking unnecessary damage isn’t “running away,” it’s called playing with half a brain.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

everyone calm down and lets do some new pve dungeon farm for monies

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

oh kitten my icecream bar melted while i was reading this thread

noooooooooooo

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

[Iom] is looking for GvG 15v15 up to 20v20 pls mail me in game. Inviting [Mend] =D

We are already hunting you….tho not with 15.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

i for one am REALLY interested in seeing a vid of PAXA vs IoM

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Anyone that commands pugs is a serious candidate for sainthood. Drives me insane just being in the general area with most pugs…

Heh… I’m on the line for that by commanding pugs on ET.

I’m sure the people on EB before the shutdown weren’t expecting ET to react (even more with NSP tucked inside our hills keep) since we were reduced to zero in there. Too bad… I lost the count of how many times I had to do that kind of reaction during ol’ SF times…

And yes, we were outmanned all the time, so there wasn’t “a zerg” that recovered our stuff and just went away. Alas, NSP had much more people at WildCreek than us on whole EB.

On a side note: I tried to post this BEFORE the shutdown, but the forums went down aswell… My screenshot got outdated with the current score… Anyway, that’s me for NSP (since that’s the first time we’re meeting).

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

[Os] you guys really brought the numbers and steamrolled. I haven’t seen a large organized guild force anywhere near that size down here in quite some time. Heck you don’t see 40+ guild forces running most nights in T1 outside of reset. Impressive force. You scored a few bags from me last night.

-One Angry Motha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

I would like to nominate myself for the title: Patron Saint of Ice Cold Beers.

Flying the dorito is definitely not for the feint of heart. Lots of ice cold beers is pretty much a requirement for the task. I think I saw someone from [BS] flying the dorito last night, was that you lol? Think of it as community service.

-One Angry Motha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Flying the dorito is definitely not for the feint of heart. Lots of ice cold beers is pretty much a requirement for the task. I think I saw someone from [BS] flying the dorito last night, was that you lol? Think of it as community service.

-One Angry Motha

Denied,

You lost to Cold Beerdrinker in the beta pre events. Sorry for your loss.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Ok looking at the map on Mellinium. Smitry would be proud of our morning / early day crew!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

The focus in this zerg to chase a lvl 5 ranger speaks wonders. And the dancing, priceless. You sure owned me, however will I learn to be as skilled as you guys?

Edit: I’ve had fun harassing you guys on another alt. The ranger who was so determined to kill my ranger has been my favorite target ~

Based on wat I know, PB seems to be a new guild in NSP and have been trying to recruit in LA for awhile lol. How they do in wvw I have no idea though

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

-One Angry Motha

Hop put up his dorito because we had two group of BS and we are terrible at staying together. Never follow a BS members dorito we just wanted to hit a tower for a little farming and maybe pull some heat off ET folks going for hills.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Based on wat I know, PB seems to be a new guild in NSP and have been trying to recruit in LA for awhile lol. How they do in wvw I have no idea though

Oh they’re pretty chill, I met a couple just tonight actually, pretty good thieves. Just wanted to poke fun at them a bit with the screens

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

[Os] you guys really brought the numbers and steamrolled. I haven’t seen a large organized guild force anywhere near that size down here in quite some time. Heck you don’t see 40+ guild forces running most nights in T1 outside of reset. Impressive force. You scored a few bags from me last night.

-One Angry Motha

<3

Last 2 nights in WvW were really fun for us. I think we really appreciated finding some folks to play with. When you can manage to find 2 decent groups willing to fight on open fields whatever you win/lose I think it’s great for everyone. We had some pretty epic fight in ET hill yesterday thanks everyone that was there. We had also a pretty cool stare down at HoD cliff side tonight.

Heiann – NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Here is a picture of a Golden kittener Retriever.. Aka A kittenING FOREVER PUPPY!!! GET ME IT NOW!!

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

i wore my lucky boxers and got tons of kills in WvW. coincidence? nope

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Shout out to Jscull aka that guy who wants the purple scepter

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

PB has been on NSP for months. We fought them back in May.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

I gave up when I was trying to Solo defend HoD Garrison vs a zerg of like 30 ET with 3 Omegas… No one was even in our Borderland. At least, no one was answering or talking in map chat. As for EB, I gave up when there was only 4 of us defending Durios from the 40 or so NSP, just to have them split their zerg and take Bravost and QL while we held them off at Durios.

I feel bad for ET in this match-up, if HoD is getting the Outnumbered buff from all the NSP running around, and we seem to have more people than ET, then I give your entire server props.

Respect ET.

~HoD Since Beta.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I don’t think I have ever see the EB map with this much NSP owned teritory…. ET has 1 camp in EB with about 1 min timer on the RI, and NSP owns the rest. The new content must be having a massive effect HoD and ET this week.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

In case you have not ever seen this, here is a screen cap from today… EB belongs to NSP. Entirely

GG guys, WP everyone

Attachments:

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

In case you have not ever seen this, here is a screen cap from today… EB belongs to NSP. Entirely

GG guys, WP everyone

Who was commanding?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Who wasnt? Off and on today there have been 3 or 4 tags. Jesse, Nich, Moon, Mystic, Noir, myself (without tagging). Colossal effort here

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Welp, this is officially the highest score i have yet to see in game. Woot NSP pride

Attachments:

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Who wasnt? Off and on today there have been 3 or 4 tags. Jesse, Nich, Moon, Mystic, Noir, myself (without tagging). Colossal effort here

Very nice work to everyone

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Update, at the patch. Scoreboard was as follows:

Will see how things go after the patch goes through

Attachments:

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

Sorry HoD Worst timing ever!

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

I gave up when I was trying to Solo defend HoD Garrison vs a zerg of like 30 ET with 3 Omegas… No one was even in our Borderland. At least, no one was answering or talking in map chat. As for EB, I gave up when there was only 4 of us defending Durios from the 40 or so NSP, just to have them split their zerg and take Bravost and QL while we held them off at Durios.

I feel bad for ET in this match-up, if HoD is getting the Outnumbered buff from all the NSP running around, and we seem to have more people than ET, then I give your entire server props.

Respect ET.

~HoD Since Beta.

Question. I do not intend this to be rude/demeaning/anything else. But has HoD given up this week? Normally as far as I can remember you guys have a penchant for being really aggressive and fighting hard. Large numbers, good fights etc. But this week (at least the hours i have been on) has seemed to be different. IDK if NSP is just growing fast, or its some combo of both.

Again really not trying to be rude, just wondering what is going on.

I also second the ET thing, they have done great given the circumstance

<—— NSP since 1 month after launch (which marks the day i built my new PC to play GW2)

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

New content.

We have abysmal attendance when there are new pve things to do. But I don’t think that accounts for such low presence alone.

Regardless it lets us roam and do stupid things while not having to pay for repairs. I had good times in ET bl last night with a few others. HoD bl too during our guild wvw time. Lots of Os last night. We even got to tangle with some IOM. Good fights to all.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

(edited by Wenrolio.8063)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

Question. I do not intend this to be rude/demeaning/anything else. But has HoD given up this week? Normally as far as I can remember you guys have a penchant for being really aggressive and fighting hard. Large numbers, good fights etc.

Not rude, its a fair question

well, what happened was <Plains is suddenly gagged and dragged away kicking>

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

Respect ET.

~HoD Since Beta.

Question. I do not intend this to be rude/demeaning/anything else. But has HoD given up this week? Normally as far as I can remember you guys have a penchant for being really aggressive and fighting hard. Large numbers, good fights etc. But this week (at least the hours i have been on) has seemed to be different. IDK if NSP is just growing fast, or its some combo of both.

Several of them beat the crap out of me a few times. I’m not saying that that’s really hard to do, but just putting it out there.

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Holding off HoD just to have our stuff taken by the NSP endless waves of people ain’t nice… At least i got to fight Mend’s bunker today (not nice too, but its good to see ol’ friends now and then).

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Holding off HoD just to have our stuff taken by the NSP endless waves of people ain’t nice… At least i got to fight Mend’s bunker today (not nice too, but its good to see ol’ friends now and then).

Good stuff ET. I like the cut of your jib!

EDIT* that could sound really rude, i meant that I like the way you guys got your stuff back

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

I gave up on that when I got yelled at for trebbing klovan while setting up siege in the recently taken Jerrifer’s as opposed to simply ramming klovan down… needless to say, when the enemy (this was weeks ago, don’t remember who it was) retook Jerrifer’s about 10 minutes later, I had a nice good laugh (they had already called in a different commander out of discust).

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Natar.3671

PB has been on NSP for months. We fought them back in May.

I think it was only until recently that they started making more of a presence? Or maybe that’s juz me since I’m usually on the off times

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Natar.3671

GG guys, WP everyone

I laughed at this because no one posted about how HoD had the whole of eb plus one of our keeps juz a few hours before we started capping eb. I feel that the HoD and NSP zergs were simply on at diff times. Hell I even ninja capped hod hills during that time with less than 7 peeps if I remember correctly

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brian.6059

Brian.6059

I hope Anet fixes the tower gates soon. At least 3 NSP glitch through the Sunyhills gate in ET borderlands while I was defending it alone last night. I have respect for the [Os] Major that immediately ran up the stairs and left the tower. Not much respect for the other two that took advantage of the glitch.

Frosty

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I hope Anet fixes the tower gates soon. At least 3 NSP glitch through the Sunyhills gate in ET borderlands while I was defending it alone last night. I have respect for the [Os] Major that immediately ran up the stairs and left the tower. Not much respect for the other two that took advantage of the glitch.

As a player on NSP who cares out about our community, please SS and report any NSP you see abusing this glitch! thanks to the Os member who did the right thing!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

ET you guys are stepping up a bit so good job to you guys there. I am glad to see it.
nice new additions and good to see you back Jeknar. ( yes that was my 5 man crew on klovan the other night. . . . was just testing.)
Nsp good fights this week.
HoD you guys realize that ET just passed us in weekly points?

pokes the sleepy HoD with a stick

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

ET you guys are stepping up a bit so good job to you guys there. I am glad to see it.
nice new additions and good to see you back Jeknar. ( yes that was my 5 man crew on klovan the other night. . . . was just testing.)
Nsp good fights this week.
HoD you guys realize that ET just passed us in weekly points?

pokes the sleepy HoD with a stick

Go ET! Go ET! Go ET! The thumbnail does not do my amazing MS Paint job justice.

Attachments:

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Go ET! Go ET! Go ET! The thumbnail does not do my amazing MS Paint job justice.

But the train is going down and we actually want to go up… Mindblowing…