8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Good Luck, have fun, and please let us have garrison back?

Star Player
[KEK]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

May the trolling…. BEGIN!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Remember guys, let SBI take SM. That way they will leave their borderlands undefended

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Krew had fun tonite thanks for the fights SBI, KN(CNB) thanks for the fights while it lasted you guys didn’t stick around long.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Remember guys, let SBI take SM. That way they will leave their borderlands undefended

giggles shhh.. don’t let them know our elite tactics!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: hardknockbb.6284

hardknockbb.6284

Remember guys, provoke BP hard enough and we can make them invade our BL! Dance my puppets dance!

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

[DR] has been having a blast tonight, thanks all for the good fights.

Cheers
-Maestro

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

[DR] has been having a blast tonight, thanks all for the good fights.

Cheers
-Maestro

Yep – You guys are great to fight, a greased pig that when finally cornered, would explode out and kill everybody. Good job and hopefuly we’ll get the same quality of fights throughout the week.

Star Player
[KEK]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Haven’t chosen a server to transfer to yet? I will pay for it myself if you transfer to Maguuma. No going back on your word.

Oh, and another week with fearsome opponents for BP, where they can show how superior they are.

[Yak’s Bend]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Hey radioactive, can you fix the title? Put the date and K is Kain: 8/16 DH/Kain/SBI

Just a pet peeve of mine.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

hi, we are having a lot fun fighting right now in SBi,
we waited so long for you guys to confront us at this tower, however something weird happened.

A guildie and i was fighting this guy from the guild named [Fox], we manage to put him into down state, then my guildie finishes him but nothing happens (he is still in down state still alive) then i finish him 3 times in a row ( the full animation shows up, i am not interrupted) but nothing happens as well (he is still alive), then his teammates come and rezz him. Later on we fight him again, but as soon as his health reach about 5% ( as seen on the screenshot) all attacks started to miss and then he just pop out. I hope that you guys will be doing something about it.

Attachments:

Chandiell-Chronomancer

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Well this should be a fun week in the Pavilion

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

Hey radioactive, can you fix the title? Put the date and K is Kain: 8/16 DH/Kain/SBI

Just a pet peeve of mine.

Done

Star Player
[KEK]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Oh, and another week with fearsome opponents for BP, where they can show how superior they are.

Yeah we totally chose this matchup.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Frosch.7809

Doesn’t matter that you didn’t chose this match-up, you will thump your chests nonetheless.

You ignored the first part of my post, my offer still stands. I will pay for a transfer of that commander of yours to Maguuma. For you too.

[Yak’s Bend]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Doesn’t matter that you didn’t chose this match-up, you will thump your chests nonetheless.

You ignored the first part of my post, my offer still stands. I will pay for a transfer of that commander of yours to Maguuma. For you too.

Ok, give us 80g each. We’ll go to Maguuma.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

We’ll go to maguuma whenever Anet decides to give us that match up we have been begging for for months.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Frosch.7809

So predictable.

Make the transfer and you get the gold.

We’ll go to maguuma whenever Anet decides to give us that match up we have been begging for for months.

Oh, i hope you get it soon. I’ve got popcorn ready for this.

You still have to keep your word.

[Yak’s Bend]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Lol, you are still this mad?

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epistemic.8013

Epistemic.8013

So predictable.

Reckon this guy’ll crawfish given half the chance.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Its okay Yaks Bend. I’m sure you will beat us. Eventually.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

It appears BP has quite a few arrogant (anet did the kitten on me) people there. Keep your gold Frosch.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Would you prefer it if we told you how much we sucked? Come on. This is an internet game. Show me a humble nerd on any game where the goal is crushing the opposition :P

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Struck a nerve, did I? I am horrible in WvW, but I still play there. Internet game or not, there are still people who are actually humble in the game. So, a group of 30 taking out a group of 8, that kinda wreaks sucky on the 30 group.

HA just noticed your guild abbreviation. Funny.

(edited by JetLu.1874)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

No, I just find it interesting you are raging so much about getting run over by the map force. If you were so awesome at roaming you would not have come within sight of the zerg. When I roam, I always make sure I am nowhere near the enemy zerg.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

we waited so long for you guys to confront us at this tower, however something weird happened.

A guildie and i was fighting this guy from the guild named [Fox], we manage to put him into down state, then my guildie finishes him but nothing happens (he is still in down state still alive) then i finish him 3 times in a row ( the full animation shows up, i am not interrupted) but nothing happens as well (he is still alive), then his teammates come and rezz him. Later on we fight him again, but as soon as his health reach about 5% ( as seen on the screenshot) all attacks started to miss and then he just pop out. I hope that you guys will be doing something about it.

That actually sounds like lag. All of those can happen if the server thinks the player is in a different location.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

No, I just find it interesting you are raging so much about getting run over by the map force. If you were so awesome at roaming you would not have come within sight of the zerg. When I roam, I always make sure I am nowhere near the enemy zerg.

hahaha, where on earth do you get I was raging. I have eyes and can see, believe it or not, from a distance.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizwitz.8240

Fizwitz.8240

So predictable.

Oh, i hope you get it soon. I’ve got popcorn ready for this.

You still have to keep your word.

He isn’t even the commander that said he would transfer. And the commander that did say that was obviously not being serious.

Ekonai

(edited by Fizwitz.8240)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Why is everyone transferring to Maguuma in this thread?

Also hello CNB!

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Frosch.7809

Keep your gold Frosch.

Of course none of them transfers, so i keep my gold.

He isn’t even the commander that said he would transfer.

I am sooo sorry for not caring about that.

Not really.

And the commander that did say that was obviously not being serious.

“CRUSH YB, TAKE ALL THEIR KEEPS, YAKS BEND COMES AT 3RD THIS WEEK, IF THEY DONT COME AT 3RD IM TRANSFERRING"

This is a quote, including the caps and the bad grammar. Sounds pretty serious to me.

[Yak’s Bend]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Maguuma is kind of a bug a bear on borlis pass, because we had several guilds tranfer to maguuma after they claimed we “sucked”. This was at the end of the 13 week war with ehmry bay when ehmry pretty much trashed us the entire time.

Since then though, rahter the falling apart for losing several guilds it has been our mission in life to reach the level of maguuma, and defeat them. And in the process beat the guilds who said our server would not amount to anything. We are on track. Since met up with ehmry bay, we have beat them. Though admittedly not without strong effort. Maguuma is our whereat. We will scale that mountain and place our flag upon it. And BURN and GOAT won’t stop us

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizwitz.8240

Fizwitz.8240

Keep your gold Frosch.

Of course none of them transfers, so i keep my gold.

He isn’t even the commander that said he would transfer.

I am sooo sorry for not caring about that.

Not really.

And the commander that did say that was obviously not being serious.

“CRUSH YB, TAKE ALL THEIR KEEPS, YAKS BEND COMES AT 3RD THIS WEEK, IF THEY DONT COME AT 3RD IM TRANSFERRING"

This is a quote, including the caps and the bad grammar. Sounds pretty serious to me.

That was Kalkz (which was told to you in the last match-up thread and you could have seen the name when you saw the post) And also, That was a ‘parody’ of Rekz from Ehmry Bay a few weeks ago when they said they would transfer. Anyway, He is not transferring. And if you don’t care if he said it then why are you insisting that he keeps his word even though it wasn’t him?

“Someone on you’re server said that he was transferring and he wasn’t being serious. That means that a different commander must transfer to another server to make up for it.”

Ekonai

(edited by Fizwitz.8240)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

That happens due to lag. On your screen the guy is dead on the floor in front of you but on his he is a couple meters away meaning your finish misses because it’s out of range.

It happens when trying to Rez downed/dead players too and most commonly seen when someone falls off a cliff and dies half way up the cliff face. It’s not hacks.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

There are a couple things you have to realize.

First of all, it is a parody of a quote from the leader of Reks threatening to transfer from EBay if they lost to BP. It wasn’t serious. People on our forums, where it was posted, understood this while perhaps someone who was just passing by for the first time might not.

In all fairness, he has no control over how bad EBay was last week.

I wish you much luck and fun in your current match up.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Frosch.7809

That was Kalkz (which was told to you in the last match-up thread and you could have seen the name when you saw the post) And also, That was a ‘parody’ of Rekz from Ehmry Bay a few weeks ago when they said they would transfer. Anyway, He is not transferring. And if you don’t care if he said it then why are you insisting that he keeps his word even though it wasn’t him?

Yaks Bend, we know what you are doing. I can’t say WHAT you are doing because this against the GW2 TOS. I can say though, we know its not Ehmry because they have honor. You have reaped the whirlwind this night

Know that my entire mission in life will be to see you guys lose this match up. And you will. Their are depths a server can go, but I have never seen a server sink as low as you guys have tonight. I am full of righteous indignation, as is all members of the pass.

Begun, the guild wars have. Ehmy Bay, I can’t speak for all, but I think we no longer care who wins this match up, so long as Yaks LOSES this match up. Yaks, we are coming for you, and ONLY you, to the detriment of all else. You are going to lose this match up and as many ranking points as we can take from you.

Sounds pretty much the same to me than what the person named Kalkz said. And you wonder why i do not care if it’s the same person or not?

Anyway, i will leave this thread to the participating servers. Good luck Kain and SBI.

[Yak’s Bend]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Anyone who has spent 5 minutes on BP knows me and Kalkz are not the same person. Incidentally, we don’t even live on the same continents, so we are rarely on at the same times.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Anyone who has spent 5 minutes on BP knows me and Kalkz are not the same person. Incidentally, we don’t even live on the same continents, so we are rarely on at the same times.

I have never seen you two in the same place at the same time, so you must be either the same person, or clones of each other. I use on science words in that assertion, so it is true.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

We actually don’t thump our chests. We put our hands on the sides and push them towards each other. Because they are real …. and they are spectacular!

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

And they bring all the boys to yard. Can’t touch these babies.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Incidentally, nice try taking back Dreaming Bay. This goes to both Kaineng AND SBI. It got hairy there for a moment, but we held until those Dolyaks finally got in.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Breneg.7364

Breneg.7364

Awesome fight in SMC to end the night, thanks for the great battle Kaineng. I was alot of fun. I used to be on Kaineng back in the day

[DR] Norn Warrior

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Why is everyone transferring to Maguuma in this thread?

Also hello CNB!

HAIIIII KITTY

I’m transferring to Maguuma too, to be with my d//erpy gummie bears<3

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Lots of fun fights in EBG yesterday/last night! I was having so much fun that I barely left my desk >.<

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: felixdacat.3804

felixdacat.3804

Perfect timing at your bay just now, Kaineng! One tick away from capping

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

[VP] and friends have had a good day in SBI BL so far.

Thanks for the fights SBI, keep em coming.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

BP is offering some great fights so far this week! Thanks guys. Also DR is looking really good out there.

Video is below. Kain and mostly BP in the clips Enjoy

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

(edited by oregonice.6324)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

bradderzh.2378

Need to use a link to the video not the edit screen

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Need to use a link to the video not the edit screen

Thanks I’m a newb lol

This should work!

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Hmmmm…just saw that BMS was on BP server now? When did they transfer? Unless I read the map wrong (on my cell phone) or stargrove was claimed by BMS and it was colored green??? Cant jump to conclusions yet.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

bradderzh.2378

I haven’t seen any of them with green name tags.