8/16 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Anywho, most of the guilds in t2 CAN bring 20v20, they just refuse to. These guilds are [NS], [EP], [RE]

For the record: EP will definitely be doing 20v20 in the future. We’re just working on comp and tactics at the moment, until we feel comfortable with it. We know Agg is extremely strong in 20v20 & 25v25, so we’ll definitely want to go down that road. :-)

blah..blah..The number differences in the 5v5 10v10 15v15 20v20 is all different weight classes..blah.blah.. heavyweights…blah….We played 10v10 15v15 and 20v20 and out of the 3 we prefer 20v20….blah…..blah excitement in 20v20 than in 15v15. blah….blah blah..

So it is the lack of hammers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Anywho, most of the guilds in t2 CAN bring 20v20, they just refuse to. These guilds are [NS], [EP], [RE]

For the record: EP will definitely be doing 20v20 in the future. We’re just working on comp and tactics at the moment, until we feel comfortable with it. We know Agg is extremely strong in 20v20 & 25v25, so we’ll definitely want to go down that road. :-)

I know I didn’t say it wasn’t in your plan for the future, and we really look forward to it.
The number differences in the 5v5 10v10 15v15 20v20 is all different weight classes I believe.
you have featherweights, lightweights, middleweights and heavyweights

You can’t run the same comp from one weight to the other, it’ll just get destroyed. We played 10v10 15v15 and 20v20 and out of the 3 we prefer 20v20. It is not like we have never lost in 20v20, [TW] is living proof that we are in fact not unbeatable in 20v20.
We also find more excitement in 20v20 than in 15v15. It might be just us, but that is what we prefer, along with the other reasons listed above.
10v10 < Least fun, boring in our personal opinion
15v15 < It is okay, but definitely not the excitement we are looking for
20v20 < We prefer this most, probably because it is what we fell in love with when we were watching Red Guard: http://www.gw2gvg.com/guild.php?id=38

lol… “We are only good at group composition and zerging so we want to move to a point where our numbers hide our bad individual skill”. Also why not do 15v15 and 10v10 or even 5v5 at same time for your poor spectators. You will get in more fights that way than doing just 20v20 but we know real reason you wont. Same reason only 1 of your players fights at fight club and 10 others just spectate and never fight. Btw did you transfer yet?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

blah..blah..The number differences in the 5v5 10v10 15v15 20v20 is all different weight classes..blah.blah.. heavyweights…blah….We played 10v10 15v15 and 20v20 and out of the 3 we prefer 20v20….blah…..blah excitement in 20v20 than in 15v15. blah….blah blah..

So it is the lack of hammers.

don’t tease else he’ll vent again

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I guess this is what happens when we lack good inter-server bickering. Agg getting all the PvF aimed at them this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Looks like the GvG site just needs a revamp, split it up into 10v10, 15v15 and 20v20. Maybe this way guilds like AoN will actually get GvG’s accepted if they were ranked 1 in 10v10 by other guilds who wanted the top spot.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

I guess this is what happens when we lack good inter-server bickering. Agg getting all the PvF aimed at them this week.

You must have missed the part where they asked for it.

edit: BTW PvF score eithinan 8 AGG 0

(edited by eithinan.9841)

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

RE vs Agg

Thank you for the fun Agg.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

on a non GvG side note where all the solo roamers gone

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I expect them to come out and say “We won’t PvF eithinan again because our members get bored on the sidelines watching Eithinan pwn us. In future we’ll only PvF on TS3 as we enjoy that more”

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

RE vs Agg
Thank you for the fun Agg.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9EsVCgKiV4

Thank you for not using dead cats noises in your video.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Looks like the GvG site just needs a revamp, split it up into 10v10, 15v15 and 20v20. Maybe this way guilds like AoN will actually get GvG’s accepted if they were ranked 1 in 10v10 by other guilds who wanted the top spot.

agree

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Probably being killed by the zergballs. Why?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s been mentioned in the WvW discussion threads, maybe voice your support of it there.

I expect them to come out and say “We won’t PvF eithinan again because our members get bored on the sidelines watching Eithinan pwn us. In future we’ll only PvF on TS3 as we enjoy that more”

Come PvF on our Mumble, I wanna hear your pretty voice :O Or maybe it’s PvV??

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

only had 40 or so inside bluelake, was also fighting siege razer. Lets exaggerate like no one else was around. Thanks for the large amount of gold you have earned the pug zergs though. We have banned about 15 or so, AGG is larger than that. Justify more please, or better yet come talk on TS

Sounds like you need to let go or at least set up a GvG with Agg – you need to get some of your hate out.. It isn’t healthy. Not sure how you can fight Siegerazer from inside a tower while we are outside though.. that one is puzzling.

Sounds like excuses to me. It’s okay if you’re scared. Happens to the best. But you should not be jealous of ME.

But can we really blame them? They almost lost to RE (3-4), that’s just sad. It’s fine to have only one good trick, Agg are humans too.

In a Best of 7, the first to 4 wins. Agg won the 1st 4 rounds, therefore, the match is over. Everything after that was more or less “practice” rounds that don’t count toward the final score. Don’t knock on RE either, they are very good and pushed/fought hard.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Because you either face zero enemies or overwhelming force. Roaming on TCBL is a running joke at this point, because you’ll get all the camps you want for free, and the first resistance you face is a 10-15 man group. Then they backcap the camps as 10-15 and you get tired of it and leave.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

any info on that patch just now?

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Because you either face zero enemies or overwhelming force. Roaming on TCBL is a running joke at this point, because you’ll get all the camps you want for free, and the first resistance you face is a 10-15 man group. Then they backcap the camps as 10-15 and you get tired of it and leave.

>.> mag has done the same thing more times than not but yes TC is worse idk how DB is im sure they in between tc and mag but ofc i never fight myself so idk

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

In a Best of 7, the first to 4 wins. Agg won the 1st 4 rounds, therefore, the match is over. Everything after that was more or less “practice” rounds that don’t count toward the final score.

Salty tryhards.

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

In a Best of 7, the first to 4 wins. Agg won the 1st 4 rounds, therefore, the match is over. Everything after that was more or less “practice” rounds that don’t count toward the final score.

Salty tryhards.

You should join warsock in the Battle to Let-Go of your anger.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

>.> mag has done the same thing more times than not but yes TC is worse idk how DB is im sure they in between tc and mag but ofc i never fight myself so idk

I’m not saying Mag doesn’t do this sometimes, it’s just the reason you see less roaming, and it’s a circular thing.

Server A crushes all 5 mans from Server B with 10-15. Server B gets tired of it and roams with 10 only now, and crushes Server C 5 mans. Server C joins in, now server A is bringing 20 to crush server B/C’s 10 mans. Suddenly all camp groups are 15-20.

I get just as annoyed by guilds that are 15-20 gvg’ers running with 30-40 in open world. It’s like there’s this difference between people that want to PvP and people that want to Not Die, as if not dying is some noble thing in a pixel world.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

It’s like there’s this difference between people that want to PvP and people that want to Not Die, as if not dying is some noble thing in a pixel world.

This.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Sounds like something agg would do. Sorry, I prefer PvF roaming over organized zerballs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Sorry, I prefer PvF roaming over organized zerballs.

Ah, yes. The frontier where you’re still losing, but at least everyone notices you.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Ah, yes. The frontier where you’re still losing, but at least everyone notices you.

Does it mean I need two thieves for victory?
Off to read some EU threads and copy their meta.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Lol i’ve probably done the least reading / studying of other peoples methods out of a lot of guilds that gvg. I watch the videos, music is fun.
>_> I just knew i dont like them having caster ground control and thieves are imba if they have a good driver. Its not that hard to figure out.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

Sounds like something agg would do. Sorry, I prefer PvF roaming over organized zerballs.

Agg Let Go of their anger for Agg.. I think I’ve stepped into the twilight zone…

Everything aside, it’s close-minded people like this that create such hostile environments for games. If you want to roam, play for PPT or GvG, do it. I’m not going to tell you you are wrong for playing a game in a way you enjoy it and no one else should.

Just because you got owned a couple times by Agg in small man groups and had to run back under siege cover to win, just means you need to l2play, holding some grudge against a guild because you are a bad player is just silly. Open your eyes and see that in WvW everyone is family.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Just because you got owned a couple times by Agg…

I’m sorry, unless you outfarmed me on gambits, I never got owned by you.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Then you sir have gotten owned by mag, gambit farming for life (August 20 r.i.p)

edit: realized you are mag…..and you are Agg therfore my argument is invalid

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Then you sir have gotten owned by mag, gambit farming for life (August 20 r.i.p)

he’s not agg

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

he’s not agg

But…but.. isnt Agglomeration like on the best GvG and zerg wiping guild?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Whoa, is this pick on agg week?

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

he’s not agg

Thank you. I am not Agg.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

he’s not agg

Thank you. I am not Agg.

Why cant you all let me be wrong for once without others noticing

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Argis.7049

Argis.7049

ME vs NS GvG from ME’s perspective. Awesome fights NS!! Thanks for bringing it!

Myrmidon Elite [ME] – Arkham [Ark] – Maguuma
PvP/WvW videos – http://www.youtube.com/user/noscopeentertainment/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Once again this week there will be another dolyak parade!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (8/22) at 7 PM ST (yes 1 hour later)
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message! I apologize profusely for being late with the announcement, I’ve been SWAMPED with work!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

But…but.. isnt Agglomeration like on the best GvG and zerg wiping guild?

Agglomeration is clockwork chaos afk farming guild.
And you’re talking about Tempest Wolves – best guild NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Still roaming, fights are just scarce against you zerging severs.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

to the CERN engi in DB BL nice work dispatching of those Mag evil doers at SW camp, i double team you any day Mag ……any day

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

This thread has gotten so mushy even my popcorn is soggy.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalidri.5427

Kalidri.5427

To the Maguuma General from [BURN] who kept Lake from us single handedly for an exasperatingly long time with one wall missing. We miss you and adore you. You can come back any night and hold Lake all over again and we might not even mind.

Goseldt – TC/[TLS]/I just wanna dance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

What happened to those YUMM Sea Men fellows from last week, they were mildly humorous.

(edited by Roughneck.2509)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I stopped reading and all I see is Agg hate and then someone said Mag was losing at PvF and I don’t know how to feel.

I don’t hate Agg.

There, I said it.

I am counter culture.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

So uhh how did Agg lose to EP?

in Match-ups

Posted by: XingWongBochChoi.9854

XingWongBochChoi.9854

EP were far too cute! So Agg died because of how adorable they all were. Nawwwsies

Auskaaaaaaa~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

ME is the classiest guild on mags. They generally seem to keep a low profile and let the actions speak for them. Also probably the most talented too. Even with the new transfers.

theres a reason i never let anybody troll openly when i was there. i’m confident in the people i left in charge to maintain the reputation it has :p

Scnd so bad? O.o

Probably just poking at rekka for watching their own guild GvG.

this, and what pinko said ! Móónlîght is me.

ALSO – all this Agg bashing is no bueno, some poking is fine, but hey let’s all be respectful here and spread the love okk<3

looking forward to more GvGs from this tier, hopefully more with a side thats green to me so i can more easily spectate!

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

I’m proud to be on a server where Agg’s pride died.

I thought AGG just went to SOS not long ago ?

They transfer a lot.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

EP were far too cute! So Agg died because of how adorable they all were. Nawwwsies

Sex sells…….it also wins GvG :O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Sex sells…….it also wins GvG :O

I can confirm this.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

ALSO – all this Agg bashing is no bueno, some poking is fine, but hey let’s all be respectful here and spread the love

No. This is the week AGG shows how arrogant they are. They decided to play games with the Db teamspeak so they have gotten called out on using underhanded tactics.

Specifically they tried to overpower Warsocks commands when he was wiping AGG all over the map. This has happened more than once.

Then they lost a gvg to ep because they didnt have enough Hammers or access to ep voice comms. So they then quit 15v15 GvG.

I think that sums it up. They dont deserve the respect off the battlefield that they have earned on the battlefield because of their leaders actions.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elcron.1208

Elcron.1208

To the Maguuma General from [BURN] who kept Lake from us single handedly for an exasperatingly long time with one wall missing. We miss you and adore you. You can come back any night and hold Lake all over again and we might not even mind.

Hands up This was me, however you’re giving me too much credit the tower lord carried me for sure :P still was lots of fun nonetheless.

El Kharnno – Elementalist – Commander
Myrmidon Elite [ME]
Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] – Maguuma