8/16 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Also, something something agg something.

Drama queen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Argis.7049

Argis.7049

ME vs NS GvG from ME’s perspective. Awesome fights NS!! Thanks for bringing it!

This has got to be the most fun I’ve had since launch of this game. It took us a little while to warm up but those last two matches were super intense and certainly got the adrenaline pumping, I can’t stop watching it over and over. Thank you NS for giving me the GvG I was hoping for, you’ve come a long way and keep on improving.

Took the words right out of my mouth Kharnna…or is it the keystrokes right out from under my fingertips??

Myrmidon Elite [ME] – Arkham [Ark] – Maguuma
PvP/WvW videos – http://www.youtube.com/user/noscopeentertainment/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

so much kitten…

1) “underhanded tactics” wow, spying is a part of the game, get over it. FoE spied all the friggin time. it is what it is, I guess i expected better from a guild like AGG

2) overpower commands? If any guild is good enough, you don’t need 1 commander to ALWAYS be there talking 24/7, everyone should be good enough to know what they need to be doing regardless of who is leading.Not a guild. it was the public TS, So AGG was admitting they feared our pugs

3) If I had a guild of 30-45, I would quit 15v15s too.blah…blah..blahh….chest thump…blah..blah..why ..should..I ..care ..about ….blahhhh….FOE???!?!??!

blah.. blah rb hate..blah..

I’m not in rb.

If that is all you got from my post.. I fear for humanity.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Ty guys for the good fight. The video’s not that good and the lags bad as well as my not so skillful use of longbow. But, I applaud everyone who fought and see you next time around. May the odds be in your favor in RNG.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

From a lot of experience on various opposing servers, Agg tend to be very classy opponents, so I find it very hard to believe that they were ‘spying’…

I think “various” is a bit of an understatement! :P

You could fund a small country in Africa with food and water for a year with the money you’ve spent on transfers…

Probably – but if it stops getting fun, and if the fights start becoming lame – I move, and make it fun, and less lame again!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

From a lot of experience on various opposing servers, Agg tend to be very classy opponents, so I find it very hard to believe that they were ‘spying’…

You could fund a small country in Africa with food and water for a year with the money you’ve spent on transfers…

Probably – but if it stops getting fun, and if the fights start becoming lame – I move, and make it fun, and less lame again!!

[DR]??

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

[DR]??

We have a LOT of catching up to do!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

so much kitten…

1) “underhanded tactics” wow, spying is a part of the game, get over it. FoE spied all the friggin time. it is what it is, I guess i expected better from a guild like AGG

2) overpower commands? If any guild is good enough, you don’t need 1 commander to ALWAYS be there talking 24/7, everyone should be good enough to know what they need to be doing regardless of who is leading.Not a guild. it was the public TS, So AGG was admitting they feared our pugs

3) If I had a guild of 30-45, I would quit 15v15s too.blah…blah..blahh….chest thump…blah..blah..why ..should..I ..care ..about ….blahhhh….FOE???!?!??!

I’m not in rb.

Soooo you are judging all of humanity based on limited contact with me over an internet forum? This contact is also dependent on you inserting yourself into something that completely does not involve you.

“Look Ma, I caught a stray fish while Trolling the river”

On a side note achilles…WAMMO

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

so much kitten…

I’m not in rb.

Soooo you are judging all of humanity based on limited contact with me over an internet forum? This contact is also dependent on you inserting yourself into something that completely does not involve you.

“Look Ma, I caught a stray fish while Trolling the river”

On a side note achilles…WAMMO

i think that guy must be new

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Mag may i suggest you get better at playing before you laugh on someones corpse from a 9v1. Of course i don’t expect you to cause you know, it’s maguuma we are talking about here.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

I’ll hazard the guess that you weren’t close enough to one of your towers/zergs?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA: The TC Dolyak parade will be in 1 HOUR on TCBL!! We meet up around south camp! Come have some fun!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Would be nice if Odinzu could control his guildies when they’re spectating GvGs. Every single time there’s at least one or two thieves ganking spectators and several other members joining in when we finally retaliate. Yet EP wants to be taken seriously as a guild.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Good job ME/CERN was a fun match to watch.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Would be nice if Odinzu could control his guildies when they’re spectating GvGs. Every single time there’s at least one or two thieves ganking spectators and several other members joining in when we finally retaliate. Yet EP wants to be taken seriously as a guild.

That would make it the 4th GvG I’ve seen where EP kills spectators these two matches.

in Match-ups

wads.5730

next time EP thieves start ganking spectators, every single spectator will jump into the gvg in progress to ruin it.

dont do it, or enjoy not having gvgs anymore

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

next time EP thieves start ganking spectators, every single spectator will jump into the gvg in progress to ruin it.

This one wasn’t one EP was participating in, though. I don’t think we should ruin other peoples’ matches because of EP.

in Match-ups

wads.5730

This one wasn’t one EP was participating in, though. I don’t think we should ruin other peoples’ matches because of EP.

was talking if EP was participating in the gvg

in Match-ups

Odinzu.9645

No one likes to mention that we gkicked the thief that was doing it, or that people attacked EP afterwards. Constant targets on EP without exploring 2 sides of situation. That’s all I’m going to say here. Forum flaming go!..but the only ones listening are the same type that believe mainstream news without googling.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

No one likes to mention that we gkicked the thief that was doing it, or that people attacked EP afterwards. Constant targets on EP without exploring 2 sides of situation. That’s all I’m going to say here. Forum flaming go!..but the only ones listening are the same type that believe mainstream news without googling.

Multiple EP mems were ressing the thief that you “kicked.” They died, too.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the EP people trying to rez the thief just didn’t know better. It’ll be pretty obvious if he’s still in the guild or not next time we play TC and there are GvGs about.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

/edit
10 words or less

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Odinzu.9645

I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the EP people trying to rez the thief just didn’t know better. It’ll be pretty obvious if he’s still in the guild or not next time we play TC and there are GvGs about.

thank you. I wasnt in comms so the only relay i had was gchat. We talked about it when I was off the phone.

Sorry to those who were effected.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

This is probably the case. Them zerging down the 3-4 PYRO after that was a bit inappropriate, but I’m sure it was just a misunderstanding.

I was impressed at Odin’s quick decision with the thief, and I’m glad he’s taking action when appropriate. Props.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

That Minion Mancer Meta

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

That Minion Mancer Meta

Dat server blob meta /yawn

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

That Minion Mancer Meta

lmao. We’re trying really really hard….but holy crap.

That’s like….200 vs 30-35. xD

in Match-ups

Odinzu.9645

:( cant beat the minons

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

That Minion Mancer Meta

lmao. We’re trying really really hard….but holy crap.

That’s like….200 vs 30-35. xD

but we do so appreciate the effort.

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

LootMancer zerg can’t be taken lightly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Lol @ TC bunker guardian who closed his game because he failed at running away to the legendary defenders 1v1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Nice guild name, DB

Attachments:

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks ZN for the gvg!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

Thanks AGG for the GvG we learned quite a bit tonight.

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

Please stop zerging my supply camp!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rodigee.7139

Rodigee.7139

Shout out to [TB] for the hilarious battles on Mag. You are my favorite guild ever.

Paris – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Mag may i suggest you get better at playing before you laugh on someones corpse from a 9v1. Of course i don’t expect you to cause you know, it’s maguuma we are talking about here.

Laughing over and jumping on a corpse is not a boast about skill, it’s a taunt to make people mad enough to complain or post about it. I see it’s still working.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Science.6709

Science.6709

Hey guys what’s the score?

in Match-ups

Posted by: racta.4250

racta.4250

I had an enjoyable time seeing [AoN] last night. Racta and Shinty’s group is making a comeback under the [Bush] tag, we’re currently building up a 5man group that we plan to roam with. Would love to set up some 5v5’s in a couple weeks if you guys are dtf.

Are the guys that played WAR still in the guild? Narian’s kitten kitten still running things?

Racta
[Bush] – Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

PvF Score:

Maguuma: 210k
Dragonbrand: 175k
Tarnished Coast: 90k
Aggression: 13k

I had an enjoyable time seeing [AoN] last night.

We had a lot of fun last night And nice to see more small mans.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I had an enjoyable time seeing [AoN] last night. Racta and Shinty’s group is making a comeback under the [Bush] tag, we’re currently building up a 5man group that we plan to roam with. Would love to set up some 5v5’s in a couple weeks if you guys are dtf.

Are the guys that played WAR still in the guild? Narian’s kitten kitten still running things?

Contact Convenant [AoN] he is usually happy to set up a 5v5.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

What’s a score?

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Laughing over and jumping on a corpse is not a boast about skill, it’s a taunt to make people mad enough to complain or post about it. I see it’s still working.

So you admit Mag is skill-less? thanks, that was all i wanted

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

You seem upset.
Someone stepped on your imaginary ego?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I hope TC replaces SoR next week for a T1matchup

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

O.o ….. Grabs Popcorn.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

I hope TC replaces SoR next week for a T1matchup

:-D That’d be a fun matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

You seem upset.
Someone stepped on your imaginary ego?

Someone doesn’t understand the meaning of ego: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ego

And no i am not mad, thanks for your concern though.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever