8/16: SoS/YB/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Would rather run the challenge of knowing there is a time range where there are few defenders then care about ranks or non-existent tiers any day of the year.

some sos got their bacon saved by a cursed shadow refuge and blinding powder. so much for that solo camp cap when 15 come running… couldnt pull myself on ya <3

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Maybem, your dad know you’re puttin pictures of him on the interwebs?[/quote]

Such bad luck.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

If any players on DH or YB want to come to SoS’s Karaoke night please feel free.

Karaoke Night tonight at 6pm on server ts3. Come join the fun if you can. SoSTS.servegame.org. Alcohol is recommended but not required!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Hahaha! This actually made me LOL!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

So is YB and SOS to scared to attack each other or is just me…. don’t get me wrong keep bringing the challenge DH accepts but really…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

So is YB and SOS to scared to attack each other or is just me…. don’t get me wrong keep bringing the challenge DH accepts but really…

We took SoS’s NE tower and hills today. And we took DH’s bay.
Now the question is whether DH is scared of SoS. 24/7 DH in YBBL.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

had some fun in EB. Don’t mind hippo. he was taking shots for just about everything. Was Hammerd night. (guild event)

Sentry: 1 shot
Camp: 2 shots
Tower: 3 shots
Keep: 6 shots
Castle 10 shots
Us wiping: 5 shots
Zerging a lonely pug: 2 shots

ya ^ DH logic lol

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

p.s. may have gotten the numbers a bit wrong but it was something like that.

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Just a preview of us running around… lol

Attachments:

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

LOL seriously SOS show some class setting up siege at our spawn in your BL when you outnumber us 3:1 just shows how bad you really are.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jarlz.3482

Jarlz.3482

DH should just focus on beating Kaineng consistently in T5/T6 instead of acting like they actually have a chance of beating SoS. YB, nice try too, gg. [LOOT] is what I get off your corpses. Thanks for the full bags 10x today, appreciate it.

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

We took SoS’s NE tower and hills today. And we took DH’s bay.
Now the question is whether DH is scared of SoS. 24/7 DH in YBBL.

Like I said since I was on all ive seen in everyone pushing DH like I said keep bringing the challenge but I guess yaks plays for second and that thought comes from our last match up with you and BP

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

DH should just focus on beating Kaineng consistently in T5/T6 instead of acting like they actually have a chance of beating SoS. YB, nice try too, gg. [LOOT] is what I get off your corpses. Thanks for the full bags 10x today, appreciate it.

Honestly BP is a better server than you guys(which never put siege at our spawn) lol keep thinking you guys are so great beating a server with no over night crew that refuses to push the other top server in the match up.

in Match-ups

Kronyx.2570

Its easy to get wiped near a tower with 8+ arrow carts ;D. SoS showed some good defense today.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

LOL seriously SOS show some class setting up siege at our spawn in your BL when you outnumber us 3:1 just shows how bad you really are.

If SoS is bad for farming you guys. Then how bad are you for letting us farm you at your own spawn?

kitten .

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpiceTrader.1859

SpiceTrader.1859

Knock Knock YB Come out and play!

If you can get past us to the camp, we give you 1g.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: SubHonour Guard.6498

SubHonour Guard.6498

Most of the attacking force was naked and flying kites around their treb. Sounds classy to me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Most of the DH guys seem to be taking things in stride, but what’s with Hippo’s kitten?

He does realize that this is all happening during our karaoke night where half our people are either singing drunkenly or getting drunk to stand the singing?

So what’s more embarrassing: a bunch of partiers spawn camping or getting spawn camped by a bunch of people singing in karaoke?

BTW it’s still going on a little longer and YB and DH are invited to join!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Does this count?

Also, loving the naked zerg~

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

:) i made it hehe

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Honestly BP is a better server than you guys(which never put siege at our spawn) lol keep thinking you guys are so great beating a server with no over night crew that refuses to push the other top server in the match up.

Congratulations, unlike most sub-tier 3 servers you made it nearly 26 hours into the match before complaining that the Oceanic Server has Oceanic players!

Why don’t you come up a few tiers and meet Dragonbrand and/or Tarnished Coast then come back and complain about our coverage.

Seriously though, we have a relatively small NA and you should be happy about that. If we and Maguuma hadn’t switched places last week you would have gotten them and not only would you have gotten the off-hours nonsense, but they’d zerg the crap out of the times you are on.

Take a note from your servermates, they are bringing a good fight and look past the score.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merendel.7128

Merendel.7128

We attack yaks plenty, it just takes forever to dig them out of anywhere as they cover anything they hold with arrowcarts, and then cover their arrowcarts with more arrowcarts for good measure. Never seen more tenacious defenders.

in Match-ups

Kronyx.2570

We attack yaks plenty, it just takes forever to dig them out of anywhere as they cover anything they hold with arrowcarts, and then cover their arrowcarts with more arrowcarts for good measure. Never seen more tenacious defenders.

One of our commanders came up to us and was all like

Attachments:

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Correction, karaoke night is over. Thanks to everyone who made it. We’ll be seeing you guys soon YB and DH

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

I am kind of liking the challenge, personally. (Except for you who run away when you see us).

Aren’t there 3 ways out of spawn?

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

u guise r so pro plz teach us hoaw to dub vee dub

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Jarlz.3482

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you down there @ #15.

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

These servers seem to mistaken facts for QQing must see how dumb they really are…

Seem to be pretty smart as only one player from SOS separated from the zerg which proved my theory of lacking skill in 1v1 fights in this tier.

Looking at the map again it seems YB is still afraid to lose… oh wait they are in second place which means they are already losing once again proving a theory that YB is just a bunch of scavengers that suck up PPT from the top server cause they are to afraid of what might happen if they try to place first.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Far our Darkhaven winge alot, sheesh i guess we’ll have to go back to normal business since Darkhaven don’t like it when we try to have fun.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Must not have seen us either taking your chit :o better check your eyesight as well as your hearing.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Wait this joker jarlz is [vH], which we played a few weeks ago before you transferred off of KN. No wonder you’re acting like we peed in your cheerios… because we did.

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

At this point in my observation it seems that SOS can only compete when there is no one awake in all of America….

Also SOS seem to only attack defenseless BL’s (seems to be a common thing amongst Oceanic players… must be crappy players) cause if they looked for a fight they might hit YB at these times seeing as how they have people on during these hours…

End of day 2 log will see if there are any mentionable guilds on either sever tomorrow… maybe not everyone on these servers are so bad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Hi Darkhaven.

Enjoy the spanking.

Love from SoS.

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Hi Darkhaven.

Enjoy the spanking.

Love from SoS.

Honestly, I expected you to be “spanking” us much harder….What rank are you? 8??? We are 15? Yeahhhhhhhhh……..I hope your weekday presence is as good as your weekend.

Dear SoS, you wanted to 1v1 with the commanders, you cheated. You wanted to GvG, said you had 34…..Someone can’t count.

[Abys]

(edited by Miss Firesss.3704)

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Seems that SOS thinks that a spanking is when one hits the bottom of something that is not there… odd as I always thought that spanking is when one whoops on another’s kitten … which is what DH does most of the day…

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Far our Darkhaven winge alot, sheesh i guess we’ll have to go back to normal business since Darkhaven don’t like it when we try to have fun.

Must pick up a second language… if this is a language… to decipher the hidden message in what seems to be an act of communication

in Match-ups

Jarlz.3482

Wait this joker jarlz is [vH], which we played a few weeks ago before you transferred off of KN. No wonder you’re acting like we peed in your cheerios… because we did.

There isn’t any bragging rights down in T5 bro. You beat Kaineng whoopie-do, Kain is arguably the worst server outside T7 and 8. Two weeks ago Kain got beat by GoM too, so who cares. Any time you want to put your money where your mouth is Melodey, vH will galdly hand you and your guild a kitten kicking. Rated GvG or kitten.

(edited by Jarlz.3482)

in Match-ups

Kronyx.2570

These servers seem to mistaken facts for QQing must see how dumb they really are…

Seem to be pretty smart as only one player from SOS separated from the zerg which proved my theory of lacking skill in 1v1 fights in this tier.

Looking at the map again it seems YB is still afraid to lose… oh wait they are in second place which means they are already losing once again proving a theory that YB is just a bunch of scavengers that suck up PPT from the top server cause they are to afraid of what might happen if they try to place first.

Um, with SoS, there is no trying for first place. You actually have to be in the game to try.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Some good fights out and about, we spent time in both Darkhaven and YB borderlands, thought we’d share the luv equally

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Hi Darkhaven.

Enjoy this spanking all week long.

Lots of love from SoS. xoxoxoxox

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

There isn’t any bragging rights down in T5 bro. You beat Kaineng whoopie-do, Kain is arguably the worst server outside T7 and 8. Two weeks ago Kain got beat by GoM too, so who cares. Any time you want to put your money where your mouth is Melodey, vH will galdly hand you and your guild a kitten kicking. Rated GvG or kitten.

I’m not bragging about beating KN, I’m lol’ing at the fact that you transferred off of KN and are now posting in threads without a guild sig making fun of servers that are a lower rank than you. Talk of kittens… You get a cookie for paying the transfer fee of 35g for bragging rights for being #7, kay.
And [PD] is always down, see you at fight club.

in Match-ups

Jarlz.3482

vH was on JQ prior to xfering to Kain for 3 weeks to fight other guilds in the GvG scene. I’m guessing this will be your first ever GvG since [PD] isn’t even registered on gw2gvg.com. Get signed up, we will see you soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

I’ve noticed quite a few small skirmishes going on in the different maps. I prefer them more as it shows more skill than rolling up in a 50 man zerg and just dumping aoe on the ground. Bring on more small group fights!

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Ah c’mon guys. We all knew we was going to loose this week against SoS. No reason to come to the forums and call people bad and what not. Us on darkhaven are ranked 15 against a rank 8 server. We could just sit back this week and still gain some rating. Prolly not a good example lol.

Lets just work what we got and smash people during NA time zone. it’s only sunday so we still don’t know how much people they will have during the week.

and now for the motivational pic of the day.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

SoS is just a very good server.

Perhaps you can learn from them by the end of the week so you can try to win next time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Guys i’m sure we haven’t aquainted ourselves properly with darkhaven yet but Azure is our resident forum troll he only smack talks when we’re winning please ignore him

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Guys i’m sure we haven’t aquainted ourselves properly with darkhaven yet but Azure is our resident forum troll he only smack talks when you’re whinging. Please feed him more tears. *

<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

I knew we were going to lose this matchup, and so i dont care to see a 20k deficit after the 2nd night. Afterall, it is not SEA or AUS players fault they arent on “our” time. That’s an america-centric viewpoint that is just dumb.

What i am disapointed with is the lack of small scale skill from them and the sheer cowardice of some of their players. 4 SoS see 2 DH? Start fighting one on their team goes down they scatter. Now obviously that isnt EVERYONE on SoS, but kitten seems like alot. I hear they have some good guilds that small scale i guess they are just ghosts or not on the maps i happen to be on.

Just my personal observations so far. I havent had a good fight yet outside of me and 2 PD fighting 5-8+ yesterday. All day long its 5v1 or run from even fights. /shrug Guess i was hoping for more from such a highly rated server.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

I knew we were going to lose this matchup, and so i dont care to see a 20k deficit after the 2nd night. Afterall, it is not SEA or AUS players fault they arent on “our” time. That’s an america-centric viewpoint that is just dumb.

What i am disapointed with is the lack of small scale skill from them and the sheer cowardice of some of their players. 4 SoS see 2 DH? Start fighting one on their team goes down they scatter. Now obviously that isnt EVERYONE on SoS, but kitten seems like alot. I hear they have some good guilds that small scale i guess they are just ghosts or not on the maps i happen to be on.

Just my personal observations so far. I havent had a good fight yet outside of me and 2 PD fighting 5-8+ yesterday. All day long its 5v1 or run from even fights. /shrug Guess i was hoping for more from such a highly rated server.

Higher rated server means absolutely nothing. Why do people even think that it would?

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SubHonour Guard.6498

SubHonour Guard.6498

Higher rated server means absolutely nothing. Why do people even think that it would?

Actually it means that the average person you encounter is more likely to be built for zvz than roaming.