8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I love how DR acts like they don’t run back to cannon range in open field fights.

There isn’t anyone manning either of those cannons. I know thinking is hard for you, but I didn’t know you were blind as well.

l2read

please tell me in what part of that sentence did I say those cannons were manned?

also isn’t the fact that they’re manning siege while sitting comfortably inside that group of lvl 82 guards pathetic enough?

You’re calling your own servers tactics pathetic? Nice one. Stinks to have it turned around on you right?

I’d have to disagree though, the only thing that is pathetic is the fact five of you couldn’t kill three, and the way you play Mesmer, and thief and warrior. Did I miss another one of your classes? Try harder please.

the point I’m trying to bring up is that DR is not some “uber leet never lose 1v1 type server” there have been plenty of times I’ve beaten DR groups 2-3x the size of mine and I’m sure my groups aren’t the only ones that have done it. You just need to take a deep breath and admit that your server isn’t perfect so stop treating it like it is.

also the only duels I recall losing this morning were against that condition ranger and the d/p thief both of which are my warriors weakness.

Hi

(edited by MrFluffy.9307)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: OIOIMESHMESH.2539

OIOIMESHMESH.2539

can we have a fight club on Thursday?

Dauntless Warrior
The Guardians of The Divine [Gods]
Maguuma

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

can we have a fight club on Thursday?

[EDGE] is hosting fight club on Thursday afternoon. A reminder will be given the day after and information, rules, location and times will be given earlier on the day of the event.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

rabble rabble rabble…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

I love how DR acts like they don’t run back to cannon range in open field fights.

There isn’t anyone manning either of those cannons. I know thinking is hard for you, but I didn’t know you were blind as well.

l2read

please tell me in what part of that sentence did I say those cannons were manned?

also isn’t the fact that they’re manning siege while sitting comfortably inside that group of lvl 82 guards pathetic enough?

You’re calling your own servers tactics pathetic? Nice one. Stinks to have it turned around on you right?

I’d have to disagree though, the only thing that is pathetic is the fact five of you couldn’t kill three, and the way you play Mesmer, and thief and warrior. Did I miss another one of your classes? Try harder please.

the point I’m trying to bring up is that DR is not some “uber leet never lose 1v1 type server” there have been plenty of times I’ve beaten DR groups 2-3x the size of mine and I’m sure my groups aren’t the only ones that have done it. You just need to take a deep breath and admit that your server isn’t perfect so stop treating it like it is.

also the only duels I recall losing this morning were against that condition ranger and the d/p thief both of which are my warriors weakness.

We are the most uber of the uber leet, not sure what you’re talking about. Also, that thief was D/D and short bow . Jeeze someone’s bad at paying attention.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

Just a little example of how IoJ would rather shoot a lone DR with an AC, rather than DH’s AC thats destroying their rams. WHY IOJ… JUST WHY </3

Attachments:

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Anyone want to do some 2v2- 5v5? Whisper me in game.

Devona’s Rest

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

lotta folks after a bad break up would rather choke each other out that do the smart thing.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

Sorry ha, [TRBO] Warrior guy…ang damig beses kita pinatay, buti pinagbigyan kita isang beses. Ang kulit mo! lol! I killed you 7 times in your 8 attempts to kill me. I appreciate the effort.

Also, to the DR [AoD] norn female signet warrior: I wanted to party with you to talk builds. I want yours! I wasn’t going to rage. You kicked my behind (I was that pesky DHE thief)! I’m a fan!

Attachments:

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

That’s right IoJ stay in your bay. You can’t deal with the superiority of the ss DDLG

Attachments:

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

To the D/P theif from [FT], good fights earlier at the ruins!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Thanks for duel [DHE] theif at DR NN

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Would like to give a shout out to [CooO] in EB
You guys are fun to fight.

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

ugh stupid PvE patches :/

Hi

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I swear SE are kings of the kitten block. I’ve never seen a guild so kitten ed good at arriving in the knick of time to save a guildie.

Maybe it’s PD I’m thinking of. Either way.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

(edited by dreztina.4820)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Is everyone else getting AoE lag, AC red circle lag and invisible siege???

[Abys]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Other than the d/p thieves, there’s really no one left soloing that isn’t running infinite regen condition spam anymore is there?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Good times the other day in DR bl with FT here is some footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCXnEkXlxmA

2nd vid is bit long skip to 8min for more action and 14min for the 3way between DH DR and IOJ enjoy

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Ahaha, DR. Your fort at Umber made me laugh heartily. Especially when the treb slowly turned to face me on the hill.

EDIT: Not to mention your defense golem!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

IoJ Bronze Invader Mesmer from [HARD] just now at SE camp in ioj bl. nice fight too bad we couldn’t finish it.

- DH Veteran Warrior from [DARK]

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Next time someone sees Princess Snuffles running an [Abys] tag, could you look at the name of the guild and see what it says? Ours are “Seven Sins of Abyss” (WvW) and “Seventh Abyss” (PvE).
Thanks

So both guilds are the same? I’ve always assumed they were two completely different guilds, not just wvw/pve versions of the same guild.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

To the sylvari P/D theif…

You really shouldn’t laugh over a body that you just killed 4v1…

I only laughed at you because every time your team dies, you run away as fast as possible. Go down with the ship man!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

vincecontix.1264

Kcrook.3945
Yea that was me you were being annoying lol and as you said you did laugh at me. You guys heavily outmanned us for most of the night we won all of the even fights(I think) and most the outmanned ones aswell. You do realize you team was tower and keep hugging so much tonight even when you guys outmanned us they still ran.

Fyi i was fraps most of the night and on several occassion I was 1v5ing. The only times I ran is when that phantasm mesmer had multiple iduelist up and there were still 4+ of you guys left over. A phantasm mesmer on his own is enough trouble. Did you really expect me to stay and fight all of you alone? I really like keeping my stacks ;0

Isle of Janthir

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Skullmount:
We have our core guild Seventh Abyss, and our WvW guild Seven Sins of Abyss. Same founder/leader and same people from the core guild belong to both, but some people in the WvW guild are not in the core guild. Sorry if that was confusing LOL.

[Abys]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945
Yea that was me you were being annoying lol and as you said you did laugh at me. You guys heavily outmanned us for most of the night we won all of the even fights(I think) and most the outmanned ones aswell. You do realize you team was tower and keep hugging so much tonight even when you guys outmanned us they still ran.

Fyi i was fraps most of the night and on several occassion I was 1v5ing. The only times I ran is when that phantasm mesmer had multiple iduelist up and there were still 4+ of you guys left over. A phantasm mesmer on his own is enough trouble. Did you really expect me to stay and fight all of you alone? I really like keeping my stacks ;0

Lol, no I didn’t expect you to waste your stax. Was just funny. Oh, and to clarify, those definitely aren’t people I run with. Their fighting was abysmal at best. I kept getting kitten ed off over and over again because you guys would almost insta down them. Puggies can be so frustrating…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

vincecontix.1264

Kcrook.3945

Hahah yes I know they were pretty bad kept filling up my inventory and made me feel like a boss taking them all out. I also know that [Bags] has good players and I always expect a good fight when I vs you guys. Oh and yes pugs jeez! I total agree they can be so annoying….

Isle of Janthir

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Outsider.6051

Outsider.6051

nice to see DR and DH having the best of times.

to the DR warrior, i hope you get to fight good on land, as you do on water. potential to be great i guess.

Attachments:

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

Saw Bravost getting taken by DR.

Figured they’d go for Durios next…

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hey! A friendly reminder that a Fight Club will be occurring tomorrow afternoon! Information including rules and location will be given earlier on in the day of the event so make sure you have your builds set up and ready to go!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

This might be the tamest Ioj/Dr thread ever… Maybe we have finally turned a corner and can start the healing… HUGS

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Had my first fight club tonight. Even though I died probably 9 of 10 times, I had fun! Thanks DR [BFF], you guys work really well together as a team.

~D/P Asuran

[Abys]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Edit:
P/D Asuran >.<

[Abys]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Kcrook.3945

Hahah yes I know they were pretty bad kept filling up my inventory and made me feel like a boss taking them all out. I also know that [Bags] has good players and I always expect a good fight when I vs you guys. Oh and yes pugs jeez! I total agree they can be so annoying….

Most of the people that fight for IoJ every week are pugs in CORE and HARD’s eyes. It’s frustrating to get yelled at for “pugs not listening” in map chat when I’m the only one on the map on the commander, including all the CORE and HARD people that have run off to pvdoor. I respect your guilds’ contributions to wvw, but our server is mostly pugs, whereas we’re fighting servers with very established wvw guilds. You have to respect the fact that most of us pugs that play lots of wvw contribute way more to wvw than all the CORE people that have spent all week in the pve world getting those achievement points. Honestly, where did CORE go this week? I haven’t seen a CORE commander all day.

I respect HARD. Your guild is great, and you do great things for IoJ. But give credit where it’s due. TEST, PNOY, TRIBO, AR contribute almost as much to our server as you guys, even if you guys like to claim all the credit here on the forums.

I don’t recall us claiming any credit on the forums. And the person that you are quoting is the leader of FT, which he represents most of the time in WvW. Most of what he is stating is from roaming and 1v1 fights which most HARD members don’t do.

edit : And most of us already know that we gain a lot of PPT from workload from guilds that you have mentioned above. And while we are on the map, we communicate with the commander to assist them as needed. Please do not assume are we PvDooring 24/7

Shock

(edited by ShockStun.7453)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: OIOIMESHMESH.2539

OIOIMESHMESH.2539

To [CORE] guild thanks for the duels at the northwest wall of Stonemist. There’s going to be a fight club tomorrow afternoon hosted by [EDGE] so i’ll be there for rematches.

Dauntless Warrior
The Guardians of The Divine [Gods]
Maguuma

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

So Princess Snuffle [TEST]/[DHE]/etc spent 7 hours today in IOJ BL walking back and forth between sentries with her commander tag up not doing a thing except intercepting our ninja attempts.

What I want to know is what is she getting paid to do that mind-numbing job for your server and if it’s a lot, can I be recruited for you guys? Need the gold and all.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

vincecontix.1264

Kcrook.3945

Hahah yes I know they were pretty bad kept filling up my inventory and made me feel like a boss taking them all out. I also know that [Bags] has good players and I always expect a good fight when I vs you guys. Oh and yes pugs jeez! I total agree they can be so annoying....

Most of the people that fight for IoJ every week are pugs in CORE and HARD’s eyes. It’s frustrating to get yelled at for "pugs not listening" in map chat when I’m the only one on the map on the commander, including all the CORE and HARD people that have run off to pvdoor. I respect your guilds’ contributions to wvw, but our server is mostly pugs, whereas we’re fighting servers with very established wvw guilds. You have to respect the fact that most of us pugs that play lots of wvw contribute way more to wvw than all the CORE people that have spent all week in the pve world getting those achievement points. Honestly, where did CORE go this week? I haven’t seen a CORE commander all day.

I respect HARD. Your guild is great, and you do great things for IoJ. But give credit where it’s due. TEST, PNOY, TRIBO, AR contribute almost as much to our server as you guys, even if you guys like to claim all the credit here on the forums.

I am sorry if I offended anyone who considers them self a pug . I know pugs are the back bone force of ioj and one of the main reasons we do well each week. In my statement I didn’t exactly mean pugs but noobs that don’t have a clue what they are doing and don’t follow orders. That being said there is nothing wrong with being new everyone was a noob at some point and we all have to start somewhere.

I didn’t claim credit for anything but I was simply addressing Kcrook.3945 regarding the encounters our groups had with each other in DR bl that night.

Isle of Janthir

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

LEEEERROOOYYYY!!!

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

vincecontix.1264

A 3way between IOJ, DH and DR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBzUZZTbRps

Isle of Janthir

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Kcrook.3945

Most of the people that fight for IoJ every week are pugs in CORE and HARD’s eyes. It’s frustrating to get yelled at for “pugs not listening” in map chat when I’m the only one on the map on the commander, including all the CORE and HARD people that have run off to pvdoor. I respect your guilds’ contributions to wvw, but our server is mostly pugs, whereas we’re fighting servers with very established wvw guilds. You have to respect the fact that most of us pugs that play lots of wvw contribute way more to wvw than all the CORE people that have spent all week in the pve world getting those achievement points. Honestly, where did CORE go this week? I haven’t seen a CORE commander all day.

First off, if you are actually listening then you aren’t a “pug” and any complaints don’t apply to you. And if someone from my guild is publicly yelling at people for being pugs and not listening, then let me know who it is. I doubt they’ll be in the guild for much longer.

Secondly, CORE took DH’s keep over the weekend and motivated enough people to hold it for a lot longer than we should have been able to. And the reason you haven’t seen a CORE commander on is probably because we have been running without commander tags. We have been forming smaller guild squads to support the active commander, a flank here, a tower ninja there. And I personally was commanding / defending our BL for 2-3 hours last night.

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

We shoudn’t even be arguing over such silly topic, we all play for one common purpose, thats to help our server.

I’m the co-leader of AR but I always help out CORE and other guilds whenever is possible, its always more productive to be organized. And thats what this server needs, better communications between guilds and the lovely “pugs”. Most of the time I’m commanding in EB, so I have to deal with new players everyday and most of the time I make sure they learn better strategies, siege placement, scouting, open field tactics, etc.

On another note, my days playing with our awesome oceanic team are over due to my senior high school year starting… boo. Going to miss you guys :c

Commander Nachonix

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

So IOkittenad that we took their keep and even reinforced it, that they have to resort to using exploits, to get into a tower without taking down the walls or gates?!

Fully Fortified Tower at Aldons.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/Grimno/gw031_zps6ff10e4e.jpg

I had a treb set up to destroy anything at the gate.
I had someone in my party watching all sides, we had arrow carts set up. We were ready..
Suddenly… IOJ are inside the tower, and no walls or the gate was destroyed!

And what happens, they take it!

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/Grimno/gw032_zps954e5279.jpg

So good job there Isle of Exploiters.
Now people will know when they fight you, you guys like to glitch into towers.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

So IOkittenad that we took their keep and even reinforced it, that they have to resort to using exploits, to get into a tower without taking down the walls or gates?!

Fully Fortified Tower at Aldons.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/Grimno/gw031_zps6ff10e4e.jpg

I had a treb set up to destroy anything at the gate.
I had someone in my party watching all sides, we had arrow carts set up. We were ready..
Suddenly… IOJ are inside the tower, and no walls or the gate was destroyed!

And what happens, they take it!

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/Grimno/gw032_zps954e5279.jpg

So good job there Isle of Exploiters.
Now people will know when they fight you, you guys like to glitch into towers.

Look kid, I see you’re kittened off about it, Ive been there, its annoying

But first of all you cant just label a whole server due to a specific group, theres ppl like this everywhere

Secondly, Dh isn’t exactly the server to talk about cheating, theres a reason why some people call you zoomhaven.

Insults and kitten aside, I’m sorry that this happened, try to take ss and report whenever you see a player exploiting, from ANY server.

Commander Nachonix

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

It was the Oceanic Group that did it. And two posts up you said

“On another note, my days playing with our awesome oceanic team are over due to my senior high school year starting… boo. Going to miss you guys :c”

So I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you were there, seeing as you’re here responding immediately after so you’re awake and all.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kron.6938

Kron.6938

So Princess Snuffle [TEST]/[DHE]/etc spent 7 hours today in IOJ BL walking back and forth between sentries with her commander tag up not doing a thing except intercepting our ninja attempts.

What I want to know is what is she getting paid to do that mind-numbing job for your server and if it’s a lot, can I be recruited for you guys? Need the gold and all.

Let me give you a clue. Snuffles isn’t in [TEST] anymore, they joined one day and then I kicked, if you would read previous posts you would see this. And all snuffles is doing is feeding on your paranoia and trolling you.

Kron [TEST]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

Also.

“But first of all you cant just label a whole server due to a specific group, theres ppl like this everywhere
Secondly, Dh isn’t exactly the server to talk about cheating, theres a reason why some people call you zoomhaven.”

Hello teapot, it’s kettle. You’re black.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I’m not even at home, I’m posting from my phone. Assume all you want to, my post stating that im going to miss our oceanics its because I had a lot of fun over the summer with them. Not because we go around exploiting lol that sounds beyond silly.

Commander Nachonix

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

I’m not even at home, I’m posting from my phone. Assume all you want to, my post stating that im going to miss our oceanics its because I had a lot of fun over the summer with them. Not because we go around exploiting lol that sounds beyond silly.

Then what needs to happen is IOJ needs to come forward and expose who they were that took Aldons.

A large majority of the oceanic zerg attacked Aldons (Around 25+) and we made them retreat with our AC’s and the Treb before they could even get the first flame ram up, so everything was at 100% health.

Within 2 minutes the fully fortified tower that the main zerg couldn’t even touch is suddenly flipped and the ones who did it was not the main force!

No one there found that suspicious? No one asked “We took Aldons?” or even “How did we take Aldons?”

So right now the right thing that needs to happen is someone, needs to come forward and say “These were the ones that exploited!” with potential names/guilds and of course screenshots.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

(edited by Grimno.6172)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Skullmount:
We have our core guild Seventh Abyss, and our WvW guild Seven Sins of Abyss. Same founder/leader and same people from the core guild belong to both, but some people in the WvW guild are not in the core guild. Sorry if that was confusing LOL.

Huh, interesting. Thanks. So is the Seventh Abyss website I found on enjin(? I think thats where I finally found one) is potentially the website for both then, correct?

More on topic,
Whats with all the thieves IOJ and DR? Thats seemed to be about all I saw last night.
Stealth stomping needs to be removed.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Most of what he is stating is from roaming and 1v1 fights which most HARD members don’t do.

No kitten. I never would’ve guessed.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

To the groups of DR yesterday morning that kept taking all the stuff in ioj that I was soloing/duoing. You kittens are welcome for the 5 towers I took walls down for you.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube