8/2 SoR/TC/BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Cod, I didnt withdraw it, it was sarcasm, if you cant grasp that from my reply, is it any wonder why the people with authority dont think to include you in decision making?

/gasp

This guy……

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Rigel we are not playing for PPT, the score is obviously BG struggling having to fight people instead of PvD (so much for your advanced tactics lol) and IRON and TW never wipe, just because we change direction and you catch our tail it doesnt mean its a wipe.

Cod, I didnt withdraw it, it was sarcasm, if you cant grasp that from my reply, is it any wonder why the people with authority dont think to include you in decision making?

So why is SoR out after the living story update?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

Gz on finally taking our bay, how much siege did you use overall?

dont forget bg dont pvd they wanna fight so thats why all their guild atc at once in 3 diffrent bl’s

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Yeah Seigfried, you have got the numbers out. Very good co-ordinated attack across all borders just now. Hit all our T3s almost. Where did you get the extra people from all of a sudden? Did you guys do a “all call” for overtime or bought another guild?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Yeah Seigfried, you have got the numbers out. Very good co-ordinated attack across all borders just now. Hit all our T3s almost. Where did you get the extra people from all of a sudden? Did you guys do a “all call” for overtime or bought another guild?

I am currently at work, so I don’t really know why we are ahead in PPT, but it could be an all call since we lost our lead not so long ago. Nothing wrong with that…

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I am currently at work, so I don’t really know why we are ahead in PPT, but it could be an all call since we lost our lead not so long ago. Nothing wrong with that…

All call? I thought only SoR have those

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

The only time I hear the word all call is when people from Bg use it. REAL TAAAALK

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Hey bg wvw commanders how about getting your wvwer’s out of the human starting zone.They dont understand there is an order and are messing up the champ farm.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

The only time I hear the word all call is when people from Bg use it. REAL TAAAALK

Magikarp speaks the truth.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Ahhh the ol “all calls” i remember those, miss them i do not though.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Rigel we are not playing for PPT, the score is obviously BG struggling having to fight people instead of PvD (so much for your advanced tactics lol) and IRON and TW never wipe, just because we change direction and you catch our tail it doesnt mean its a wipe.

So technically if a thief slips away and doesn’t die it isn’t a wipe. By the same definition a lot of other guilds never wipe either – and I know HIRE used to say they never wiped ever. Both claims are just as unlikely to be correct. You can only say that a guild has fully wiped if you know for a fact that every member has died – which never happens, therefore making the statement that “x guild never wipes” is a meaningless statement.

Everyone wipes at some point, get over it.

The PvD statement is pretty funny considering that was all that OCX, GC, XPK and SoR OC were doing tonight, as when you would engage them and they would run most of the time even if you had equal numbers and would only engage openly if they obviously had the numbers advantage. Regardless, the fights have been great and I didn’t care too much about the score tonight as the stress of fighting multiple 25+ zergs on the multiple maps is part of the fun.

*feeling dirty for saying 25+, silverstrikes going to have a field day

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

What did magikarp say? O_O

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I am a lovely fish?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I am a lovely fish?

Then he does speak the truth

God I am bored at work….

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

kitten it wasnt magikarp xD hahahahaha you get the point though :P

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

kitten it wasnt magikarp xD hahahahaha you get the point though :P

Hahaha I tend to get confused too :P

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Woot glad to see SoR has the coverage to compete.

BeeGee
Beast mode

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

More along the lines that most of BG is doing the pve content. Sucks for the BG WvWers, but with half your WvW population gone, you are now evenly coveraged with everyone else.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

More along the lines that most of BG is doing the pve content. Sucks for the BG WvWers, but with half your WvW population gone, you are now evenly coveraged with everyone else.

So you are saying you can only compete when we are doing PvE? Way to diss your server.

I for one think SoR is a good server who can compete anytime they want to, unlike you.

BeeGee
Beast mode

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: gmanual.6519

gmanual.6519

So technically if a thief slips away and doesn’t die it isn’t a wipe. By the same definition a lot of other guilds never wipe either – and I know HIRE used to say they never wiped ever. Both claims are just as unlikely to be correct. You can only say that a guild has fully wiped if you know for a fact that every member has died – which never happens, therefore making the statement that “x guild never wipes” is a meaningless statement.

Everyone wipes at some point, get over it.

The PvD statement is pretty funny considering that was all that OCX, GC, XPK and SoR OC were doing tonight, as when you would engage them and they would run most of the time even if you had equal numbers and would only engage openly if they obviously had the numbers advantage. Regardless, the fights have been great and I didn’t care too much about the score tonight as the stress of fighting multiple 25+ zergs on the multiple maps is part of the fun.

*feeling dirty for saying 25+, silverstrikes going to have a field day

If MERC didn’t blob from one map to the next, there would be less door for us to player.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

It just shows the level of the fairweather population BG can pull. Unfortunately, PvE really deals a blow to their ability to field a force. BG is more of a PvX server, where SoR is more of a WvW server.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

So only when SoR is ahead in in PPT in BG’s best timezone, we are ‘evenly’ matched.

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

So only when SoR is ahead in in PPT in BG’s best timezone, we are ‘evenly’ matched.

BG is currently ahead, we have pvers too. Your blob numbers are just more manageable now. And you actually have to map hop too. You aren’t queued 4 BLs during SEA.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

You aren’t queued 4 BLs during SEA.

Which is the case when they don’t have all that PvE to do.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I don’t quite understand what Jahn and Burl want. It seems like they’re never happy with their lot in WvW.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

BG is currently ahead, we have pvers too. Your blob numbers are just more manageable now. And you actually have to map hop too. You aren’t queued 4 BLs during SEA.

Lol I don’t know how many times it needs to be said but it is very rare to see 4 BLs queued during SEA, and it never comes close during the week.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I don’t quite understand what Jahn and Burl want. It seems like they’re never happy with their lot in WvW.

Jahn is always working an angle and Burl just likes to talk smack. That’s about the extent of it really.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

this

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

BG seems really defensive.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

BG seems really defensive.

They are opportunistic not defensive. very good startegy and works for them.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

If MERC didn’t blob from one map to the next, there would be less door for us to player.

Dat 30 man blob, I could supply a few screenshots of how many people we had in every engagement. We don’t rely upon having large numbers, but you can’t say bugger off to the militia who goes to the only organized force on 4 maps.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

what is the gvg score between wm and nys? anyone watching knows?

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Pictures of the day. Thanks for the fights. Was pretty crazy having MERC’s 30-40 and ND’s 30-40 hitting SoR BL on both sides while being DDOS’d. Glad we were able to hold the whole of SoR BL despite hardcore pushes from MERC and ND.

Attachments:

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

[Agg] just passed [TW] and took 1st place GvG rank in NA, way to go [Agg]
now [TW] will be forced to come out and fight to get the rank back. They haven’t GvGed since [RG] rolled them back in June.

Not for lack of trying…. normally I wouldnt respond.

1. We have had a couple of guilds flat out refuse to fight us GvG.

2. We had a guild cancel on us last second over a rule dispute

3. We had an in progress GvG crashed by BT

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

why doesn’t it show on gw2gvg the result of the 15v15 between agg and tw?

That was a scrimmage for fun, not an official fight. You know ….kind of like how preseason football (american) isn’t a real football game.

Unfortunately our actual re-match against them was cancelled due to a disagreement. Regardless of how you feel about it, it is unfortunate that both sides couldn’t come to terms.

We need a robust system for this so challenges can be issued, people penalized in rating for not accepting, and a nominal ruling authority to resolve disagreements. Maybe an official rule set too that everyone adheres to so these issues are avoided in the future as well.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

35+ BG need catas and trebs for an empty tower… you guys are so poor.

@ CA + Merc

Millershund!

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Well BG is playing cool but SoR is working hard dont burn yourself out

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Well BG is playing cool but SoR is working hard dont burn yourself out

Don’t worry we won’t, because we don’t play overtime regardless. Thank you for your concern though.

Stay cool BG, stay cool.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Whoever wins(and it really doesn’t matter who wins), hopefully everyone is having fun this week at least with the fights.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Our scouts tell us on SoR that BG is tanking the score to get waha over, and have already approached him offering to pay for transfers…………

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Our scouts tell us on SoR that BG is tanking the score to get waha over, and have already approached him offering to pay for transfers…………

If this ever happends, I’ll be laughing like crazy.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

hahahahahhahhahaha

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

If thats the case let me know where i can send gold to the bring waha to bg fund.I already spent all i made from farming champs but can easily make around 40g a day to help out.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

what is the gvg score between wm and nys? anyone watching knows?

we lose 2:8, WM such as classy guild

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiara.4728

shiara.4728

Nice close scores between you two (BG/SoR – I totally call you two together BoRGS), in-game and I suppose on the forum too, can’t wait to see how it ends! At least we’re semi-close even though our PPT is abysmal for good chunks of the day.

Random late-night pic (9 hours ago, so not a score update) of when I happened to flip on the scoreboard and see the both of you tied in score for a few seconds. That was mildly amusing at 2am.

Attachments:

Melydia [STUN]
Tarnished Coast – http://forthetoast.com/

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

My heart <3 <3

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

If thats the case let me know where i can send gold to the bring waha to bg fund.I already spent all i made from farming champs but can easily make around 40g a day to help out.

For waha to transfer, send all your gold to Starscream.7803

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

For waha to transfer, send all your gold to Starscream.7803

I might of been born during the day but it wasnt yesterday.Guess i need to accept that my dream of playing on the same server with waha and jang will never happen..

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Such a clooooose match

Attachments:

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

Wow it stayed a really close match through the night! This is going to get interesting real quick. SoR BL was really boring during oceanic.

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief