8/2 SoR/TC/BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

If MERC didn’t blob from one map to the next, there would be less door for us to player.

Dat 30 man blob, I could supply a few screenshots of how many people we had in every engagement. We don’t rely upon having large numbers, but you can’t say bugger off to the militia who goes to the only organized force on 4 maps.

Stop.Kidding.Yourself.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

what is the gvg score between wm and nys? anyone watching knows?

we lose 2:8, WM such as classy guild

Good fight. You guys did your best, and WM did theirs.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

MOS live updates is pretty fun to watch from work today. The maps are popping. All out war is going on right now.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Season opener for Ballaball Premier League

TW v FEAR.

Think this was the last 2 games.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Rigel we are not playing for PPT, the score is obviously BG struggling having to fight people instead of PvD (so much for your advanced tactics lol) and IRON and TW never wipe, just because we change direction and you catch our tail it doesnt mean its a wipe.

Cod, I didnt withdraw it, it was sarcasm, if you cant grasp that from my reply, is it any wonder why the people with authority dont think to include you in decision making?

Yeah, okay. Keep telling your self this. We all play the same game, so we see exactly what happens in wvw.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

BG seems really defensive.

Says the guy pouring excuses and explanations into this thread…?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

TW v FEAR.

OMG how dare you take spots in WvW for this! /ugh

JK! Just read some of the silly anti GvG threads in the discussion forum lol.

That looks like some good fun! I’m so glad this is a thing now!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Today was fun. That is all.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I was linked to this alternate view

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA: Reminder! The Dolyak parade will be tomorrow (Thursday) at 7 PM ST! Be there!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Even scores means we stack, PvD, AC abuse, golem kitten equally! Congrats SoR and BG

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Some great battles out there.

And keep up the great work BG.

BeeGee
Beast mode

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i’m not there. ; ))

You’re so not gonna get that hammer, ya hear me?

whoever finds it first gets to smash the other with the hammer with no resistance! >:DD

p.s. apparently Gilded Coffers (Risen) for both Entropy and Genesis and repeatedly reported Genesis from Frozen Maw. if you want, we can hold a truce, i’ll stop by TC and we can farm champs. ; ))

good fights all around folk!! dat score.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

Oh snap my personal TS just got DDOSed..

How could you TC? I thought we were BFFs.

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Nice fight RE. I have only been downed in two GvGs …. RG got me twice, and your nasty nasty thief got me down three different times in half as many fights. /salute

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sars.8792

Sars.8792

The RE thief with the hoody you are an animal! good stuff:)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vintacy.9380

Vintacy.9380

I’m the guy with the hood, I suspect. Thanks for the praise, guys. Means a lot. You’re welcome to add me to talk builds or anything at any time.

(edited by Vintacy.9380)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Thank you TW for the awesome GvG!! It was by far the most entertaining Gvg we had. We would love to face you guys again in the future.

/salute

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

i’ve ran into a hooded RE thief, or maybe a few iirc. what dyes are your outfit? lol

also, any vids of TW v RE? would love to see.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

i’ve ran into a hooded RE thief, or maybe a few iirc. what dyes are your outfit? lol

Probably won’t have any videos till at least tomorrow evening. Great fights tonight RE, looking forward to more brawls with you guys.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Thank you TW for the awesome GvG!! It was by far the most entertaining Gvg we had. We would love to face you guys again in the future.

/salute

You guys run a mean little 15 group. Those thieves were nasty as hell. Anyways we had some great fights. I’ll have the fights up friday on my youtube channel. I would like to have them sooner, but work then drunk commander night calls tomorrow.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

neomccoy.2657

Ill probably have mine up later tonight.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

sweet, thanks guys. looking forward to ’em!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Vintacy.9380

I run with the full whispers outfit, besides the shoulders, which are just emblazoned. Coat is a mix of red, blue, and gold, pants are a blood red, boots are brown, shoulders are red trimmed with gold, and the armguard on the right arm is goldish/brown. For daggers, I have a corrupted shard in my main-hand, and a dragon’s jade dagger in the offhand. Fashion OP.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Vintacy.9380

/salute

You guys run a mean little 15 group. Those thieves were nasty as hell. Anyways we had some great fights. I’ll have the fights up friday on my youtube channel. I would like to have them sooner, but work then drunk commander night calls tomorrow.

Sorry for double post! Yeah, this is the first time we’ve ran a double thief combo hitting the back line. I haven’t really practiced with the other guy much, but I was switching targets a lot when necros went into things like death shroud and such, or eles mist formed, so I think the other thief couldn’t keep up too much with my target switching. It’s something we definitely need to practice. If we can get the double focus down, we’ll be a deadly duo for sure.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Out of curiosity, has TC had their hills in BG BL at all this matchup?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiara.4728

shiara.4728

I think so – if I recall right, we even waypointed it Monday evening or so. :P For some reason Monday NA afternoon-evening we had all 4 maps queued, and held the entire TCBL, BG hills, SoR bay, and possibly even SMC at the same time for a little bit (not sure if the SMC hold overlapped, that thing’s flipped more than a fish out of water).

Melydia [STUN]
Tarnished Coast – http://forthetoast.com/

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

I think so – if I recall right, we even waypointed it Monday evening or so. :P For some reason Monday NA afternoon-evening we had all 4 maps queued, and held the entire TCBL, BG hills, SoR bay, and possibly even SMC at the same time for a little bit (not sure if the SMC hold overlapped, that thing’s flipped more than a fish out of water).

Ahh ok, just wondering. Thank you.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Out of curiosity, has TC had their hills in BG BL at all this matchup?

No… no they have not. They lose it during oceanic/sea/eu when there isn’t many TC around. A pity
Grumpy SoR or BG like to steal it…. :P

The LOVE asura <3

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

TC’s NA coverage has been noticeably lower today, most likely due to the pavilion/champ farms. Still, good fights with KnT, et. al.
The highlight of my evening was the 3-way standoff at BG Hills earlier. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that many red circles in on one patch of ground before. :P

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(edited by JudgeD.5673)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

I run with the full whispers outfit, besides the shoulders, which are just emblazoned. Coat is a mix of red, blue, and gold, pants are a blood red, boots are brown, shoulders are red trimmed with gold, and the armguard on the right arm is goldish/brown. For daggers, I have a corrupted shard in my main-hand, and a dragon’s jade dagger in the offhand. Fashion OP.

i love the medium whispers outfit! and vanity is half the game for me. so i approve the elobrate answer! XDD looks balla, though sadly, i don’t think you were the RE thief i ran into. ; )) maybe another time!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalidri.5427

Kalidri.5427

Blackgate, the defenders of Bluelake on your borderland would like you to keep it down with the trebuchet. It is after 11pm server time and under Rec. Order Special Section 1134 it specifically states that undue disturbances shall not happen at such times when rest would naturally happen.

Goseldt – TC/[TLS]/I just wanna dance.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

ooooooh this is cool loving the closeness, wish I could have played tonight. Keep up the fights BG and SoR

/salute

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

just passing by RE is the same RE from rawdolle?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalidri.5427

Kalidri.5427

Blackgate, I am hereby citing you for gross indecent breaking and entering while drunk with golems. You ransacked our only shelter on the borderland, pursued us out of our lodgings and vandalized our siege equipment. What’s more, you interrupted me in the middle of a flute solo. I humbly request that I be allowed to complete the song before a spike is thrust so rudely into my body. Honestly, do you have no respect for the arts?

Goseldt – TC/[TLS]/I just wanna dance.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

No. The RE being mentioned here us Rethesis, who transferred to TC from Kaineng aways back.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

@RE, Ty very much for the GvG today. was our first 15v15 and was a great one. I hope we can get a few more moving forward. And to anyone else plz we are always looking for GvGs in the future.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

TW v FEAR.

The Name is BOLLABALL !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

I was linked to this alternate view

Nice to see our fun stuff making it over the Ocean, guess we need an international league now!

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

neomccoy.2657

Here’s the vid of the RE vs TW GvG.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sars.8792

Sars.8792

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Even scores means we stack, PvD, AC abuse, golem kitten equally! Congrats SoR and BG

I wish that ANET released weekly numbers of how many people logged into WVW on any given day.. I’d be willing to bet that participation dropped sharply once people realized that this event is easily farmable.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Sad part is, it is the only really farmable place in gw2. Anet has been trying to get people into many aspects of the game, but the recent change to dungeons will tell you otherwise. I am talking about relative dungeon rewards.

And as usual, no changes to wvw.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

No. The RE being mentioned here us Rethesis, who transferred to TC from Kaineng aways back.

You have Rethesis [RE] and had Noodles’ Red Essence [RE]. I do not believe Red Essence is still around – I may be wrong on this though.

That said, the RE v. TW GvG was entertaining to watch – if only the TW/TWL/Aco crowd would have been respectful enough to leave me alone when I was standing among them, all the while, they continually asking me if I was Smokee. =.=

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

/salute

Sorry for double post! Yeah, this is the first time we’ve ran a double thief combo hitting the back line. I haven’t really practiced with the other guy much, but I was switching targets a lot when necros went into things like death shroud and such, or eles mist formed, so I think the other thief couldn’t keep up too much with my target switching. It’s something we definitely need to practice. If we can get the double focus down, we’ll be a deadly duo for sure.

You made me make a quick and large adjustment after the first couple of rounds… gear,spec, and weapon to compensate even with you two not working together much yet. First time I have had to do that in any of our fights with anyone

Edit: Stuff like that is what keeps me playing this crappy game

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

TC’s NA coverage has been noticeably lower today, most likely due to the pavilion/champ farms.

Achievement points are like M&Ms. Except they don’t melt in my mouth or my hands. And they don’t pop out of a little bag. Not very chocolaty either. Or colorful. Ok, not like M&Ms at all.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

HOLY COW CLOSE MATCHUP BG/SOR!

Keep up the good work both of you!

TC, hang in there. The longer you fight us two, the more people will consider transferring over for some T1 wvw.

/(._______________.)\

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

TC, hang in there. The longer you fight us two, the more people will consider transferring over for some T1 wvw.

/(._______________.)\

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs

These are a few of our favorite things

We also enjoy the zombies, toast, beer, cookies, dolyak parades, making fun of the drama, making fun with drama, llamas, bookahs, and pointing a way to the moon.

Did I mention the toast? Lick it, learn it, love it, LIVE it!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

TC’s NA coverage has been noticeably lower today, most likely due to the pavilion/champ farms.

Achievement points are like M&Ms. Except they don’t melt in my mouth or my hands. And they don’t pop out of a little bag. Not very chocolaty either. Or colorful. Ok, not like M&Ms at all.

To quote from another well-known game: “Gotta catch ’em all”, as AP/loot farms are the motivation for most of the PvE content now And this, by the way, is what Wyld is like all the time. He’s a keeper…heh heh. :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(edited by JudgeD.5673)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

anyone got the score for the gvg today
NYS vs INVC

ign: Stealthzor