Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

omg Kaineng ?!?!?!!!????

what did we ever do to deserve this.

ah well. lets have a good week.

Don’t worry we don’t have nearly close to the numbers we used to have. You’ll be able to deal with us just fine.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

So Kaineng never reached T1 and is now falling toward the bottom of the ladder… Welcome Kaineng. Let’s see where your snowball will stop.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Good fights in ET Borderlands, GT had fun roaming around and actually taking Hills once we had a small force (10 or so). We were honored by the swords we seemed to draw in even the most inconsequential fights. Good thing we had outmanned the entire night, or my poor decrepit Necromancer legs would have cost me a few silver.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

NOOOO KAIN! COME BACK TO US!

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Kaineng is no fun… I was having a good time at Redvale on HoD BL, while HoD kept throwing rocks, fireballs, mortar shells, cows, necro chicks, etc etc… Until Kain steamrolled my supply camp with at least 8 people…

“I guess I better sober up and get back to my guard post, thanks for spoiling my fun… Kidding! Kidding… I’m kidding, geez…”

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krevra.4289

Krevra.4289

BMS is recruiting skilled guardians! On a srs note good raid tonight everyone, was super fun VLK and IMO, if im getting the names right. Rocking 8 tonight!

Number Fourtyseven
Guild leader of [BMS] Better Metal Snake

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

BMS is recruiting skilled guardians! On a srs note good raid tonight everyone, was super fun VLK and IMO, if im getting the names right. Rocking 8 tonight!

I think it’s IoM, and agreed. We had a blast tonight wiping and being wiped! Hoped we kept you guys as busy as you kept us on a side note, it’s a breath of fresh air facing an old, yet new opponent. I think HoD will be very active this week, now that we finally get an interesting matchup.

ET, missed you guys and glad to see you’re pulling it together! Don’t expect us to roll over this week, it’s going to get very competitive. Just remember to have fun everyone!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

Can the VLK and MEND (I think it was MEND) guild leader contact me by chance? Mail me in GAME…my IGN is Its Nyx Yo Thanks mucho!!

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

Good fights on reset. It was a PITA to get bay back on our borderlands, which really set us back.

I understand if the current match gets a little discouraging for some of you, but I hope you keep in mind that you don’t have to win to get your ratings up (because of the difference in our servers’ ranks).

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I’m calling it now: Our “random” matchup next week will be Eredon Terrace / Blackgate / Jade Quarry

lolol

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

Oof, that Kaineng night force is going to be an issue against ET/HoD. I wasn’t there for all of it but its refreshing to see some different tactics. NSPs strategy of ‘flip camps, waypoint golems then zerg something and hope no one is watching’ is not remotely interesting. Kaineng gets catapults down fast.

As for ET, while we have you again, I suspect we won’t actually be running into too many of you this week as we’ll both be busy.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

I’m calling it now: Our “random” matchup next week will be Eredon Terrace / Blackgate / Jade Quarry

lolol

probably >.<

heck, i’m a go “hope” for that one in the “who do you hope to face next week” thread… cuz hoping for ET/FC/AR keeps getting us harder and harder matchups. maybe hoping for the top will fool the system and get us a good match instead. lol

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Well this is…. fun.

Not.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

shoutout to BMS and CNB for some solid combat on reset. was fun to lose to you guys XD

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

If any Kaineng guilds would like to do some GvG with a lowly T8 guild [BS] (basic) we would love the practice fighting strong higher tier guilds, anything from 2v2 up to 15 v 15 would be great.

Shoot a send ingame or mail on the forums.

Have a great week of WvW everyone.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

If any Kaineng guilds would like to do some GvG with a lowly T8 guild [BS] (basic) we would love the practice fighting strong higher tier guilds, anything from 2v2 up to 15 v 15 would be great.

You should message CNB i think they are always looking for GvG. you’ll a lot of them on

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

Yeah [CNB] Would love to set up GvGs this week Like on Wednesday and Thursday! Message me in game, also register your guilds for the GvG website http://gw2gvg.com/

We are interested in GvG’s not 1v1. LF 15v15+ typically more then 15v15 but that’s probably the lowest we will do (:

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Yeah [CNB] Would love to set up GvGs this week Like on Wednesday and Thursday! Message me in game, also register your guilds for the GvG website http://gw2gvg.com/

We are interested in GvG’s not 1v1. LF 15v15+ typically more then 15v15 but that’s probably the lowest we will do (:

Don’t expect many GvGs this week, then.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

lolol

Ahhh hell no, Jade Quarry doesn’t want to face you, Jade Quarry only wants to face the best.

When Jade Quarry faces chump servers like ET and HoD all it does is drop our rating. Jade Quarry is the #1 WvW server right now but due to terrible matchups Jade Quarry cannot be the #1 even though it is the #1.

When you want WvW you come to Jade Quarry, when you want access to CoF (and other PvE related things) you come to Jade Quarry, when you want to PvP you come to Jade Quarry. Jade Quarry #1 server overall NA.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

lolol

Ahhh hell no, Jade Quarry doesn’t want to face you, Jade Quarry only wants to face the best.

When Jade Quarry faces chump servers like ET and HoD all it does is drop our rating. Jade Quarry is the #1 WvW server right now but due to terrible matchups Jade Quarry cannot be the #1 even though it is the #1.

When you want WvW you come to Jade Quarry, when you want access to CoF (and other PvE related things) you come to Jade Quarry, when you want to PvP you come to Jade Quarry. Jade Quarry #1 server overall NA.

When you want to zerg pointlessly, you go to Jade Quarry. When you want to have the most boring WvW day, you go to Jade Quarry. When you’re feeling lazy and want to have absolutely no skill and just press 1 all day, you go to Jade Quarry.

Iverna//Ranger

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

lolol

When you want to zerg pointlessly, you go to Jade Quarry. When you want to have the most boring WvW day, you go to Jade Quarry. When you’re feeling lazy and want to have absolutely no skill and just press 1 all day, you go to Jade Quarry.

When you want to brag and embarrass your server, you go to Jade Quarry.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

lolol

I feel like I can like HOD now…

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

lol.

drama i loves it

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

TCDJ.5378

Sent you a message. [KA] hasn’t done GvG before, but we gotta start somewhere!

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

lolol

As an outsider to this matchup, I agree. Henge are some cool folks, even if they try to send you their unwanted guilds from time to time. :P

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

lol.

drama i loves it

Where is Filthyrat when we need him huh?

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

:-/ I go into EB and its all GREEN… I go to walk outside entrance, 3 Kain waiting there, so what do i do? I charge them, down 1 other 2 revive, I die. I charge back out and go at it again. After 3x 2 down…. I die, come back 3 there again, then another player from my server shows up, 3v2 awesome… What happens? The 3 Kain high tail it to the keep… And one of them was a COMMANDER? Wth? So used to large numbers you wont fight 3v2? That’s not cool at all… Ok, I get an 80 warrior and a 44 thief to join me, going to take an upgraded, hylek protected supply camp… 3 Kain show up, we kill all the hylek, the supervisor, the guards, and the 3 Kain, Vet guards start respawning, Oh im last one left, no problem, bam Kain #4 80 thief to finish me off… /sigh

We seem to have no WvW force since this patch. Hope you guys have a fun week, cause I probably wont be in much WvW with work and all.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

TCDJ.5378

You probably ran into Ajax Blue there. He was camping the ET spawn for a while there. Was that commander a ranger?

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

You probably ran into Ajax Blue there. He was camping the ET spawn for a while there. Was that commander a ranger?

Yeah, It was Ajax… I saw him at downed state at ET spawn point… Just finished him for the lulz.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Someone from JQ took the time to visit our bottom tier thread, I’m honored by the half bragging half recruiting post and you all should be too.

Uchi from BS gave Ajax Blue 100gold for commander tag when he was on ET, so thats who you can thank… Uchi is a master at subtle and not so subtle trolling. (he mains a thief, go figure)

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I’ve heard he’s been spamming our LA too. His antics finally caused himself so much humiliation, he fled our server. Now he’s back to visit. Poor feller. He just doesn’t know where he belongs I guess. (hint: no where)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

lolol

As an outsider to this matchup, I agree. Henge are some cool folks, even if they try to send you their unwanted guilds from time to time. :P

I deeply apologize for that, and, as happy as I am for GoM, I’m sad that they left for JQ because I was oh so looking forward to staking Zombie Land 24/7. That being said, come back to us soon? VLK’s been pining for some Raven Hold blood for quite some time. We love fighting you guys. <3

Iverna//Ranger

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Lawlll, it was fun in EB kain <3 Hope to have more fun!

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

lolol

I deeply apologize for that, and, as happy as I am for GoM, I’m sad that they left for JQ because I was oh so looking forward to staking Zombie Land 24/7. That being said, come back to us soon? VLK’s been pining for some Raven Hold blood for quite some time. We love fighting you guys. <3

Yeah, I figured you guys were really looking forward to some revenge on ZL. I’ve got nothing negative to say on them. I didn’t care much for their karma trains and the bad habits they instilled on our pugs during the slow weeks, but when kitten got serious they pulled it together and worked hard for us in some clutch situations. It just seems that GoM wasn’t a good fit for their playstyle, so they moved on. Things on GoM are a lot less… umm… golemy now.

I’m hoping we get that GoM/HoD matchup eventually. We miss fighting you guys and PAXA (even though we’d probably ruffle their feathers by running more than 5). And we also miss all the free badges that jellybean and PHZE so generously give out all day every day.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

lol.

drama i loves it

Where is Filthyrat when we need him huh?

IKR? i havn’t seen him in ages now.

and as for Ajax… i thought he went to JQ. where is he now?

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

I still remember HoD being the top 1 server when SBI collapsed. and HoD collapsed too.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

I still remember HoD being the top 1 server when SBI collapsed. and HoD collapsed too.

I remember when MTV played music videos

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Kaineng

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Kaineng

Ajax is up for bid. Kaineng will gladly pay the winning server to take him

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I’ve been picking fight with stragglers all over the 4 maps, and I can say that Kaineng remind me of SF… All they know to do is zerg you, because all Kaineng straglers I took on, died miserably to my Engineer (which i’m still improving), or came rolling with a large group on me.

Yes, I know WvW ain’t place for 1v1, but I wanted to put my findings here…

If anyone is interested in a fight, you can whisp me in game and I’ll get to ya if i’m not busy. (Even PAXA… At this point, idc about WvW for the rest of the week. Just want to fight for fun.)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

Had some great fights today. KA, you got some work to do if you want to fight Basic, cause we [TFI] wiped you 5v10, and we’re worse than BS by far. However, we all start somewhere, as you said, so keep fighting, you’ll get better.
PAXA, would love to have another go if our schedules permit.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lazarou.3745

Lazarou.3745

Ajax is also Daish Daish Daish which i find particularly hilarious if anyone recognizes the name!

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

So Kaineng, you got any roamers? Or is this zerg ball in EB your roam group?

GG Arena Net Match making.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’ve been picking fight with stragglers all over the 4 maps, and I can say that Kaineng remind me of SF… All they know to do is zerg you, because all Kaineng straglers I took on, died miserably to my Engineer (which i’m still improving), or came rolling with a large group on me.

All my 2 man party have run into with ET today is 8 mans hungry to eat us. Or 2-3 ET that turns into more halfway through the fight. Goes both ways!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

Kinda sad [VLK] and [Mend] turned us down for a GvG. [BS] LF to GvGing with you guys!! Anyone else wanna GvG contact me in game. [CNB] is willing to GvG with anyone, as we see it as a chance to learn and practice our organizational open field combat (: Please be registered for the GvG website http://gw2gvg.com/ (:

[VLK] You should really give us a shot, we are not guardian heavy, especially with our new comp.

I was told to contact [Rawr] and [PHZE] if you guys are interested shoot me a mail (: Thankies!!

<3 Nyx

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

Kinda sad [VLK] and [Mend] turned us down for a GvG. [BS] LF to GvGing with you guys!! Anyone else wanna GvG contact me in game. [CNB] is willing to GvG with anyone, as we see it as a chance to learn and practice our organizational open field combat (: Please be registered for the GvG website http://gw2gvg.com/ (:

[VLK] You should really give us a shot, we are not guardian heavy, especially with our new comp.

I was told to contact [Rawr] and [PHZE] if you guys are interested shoot me a mail (: Thankies!!

<3 Nyx

We aren’t looking for the kind of fights you guys are and I can guarantee you BS won’t GvG you either.

Iverna//Ranger

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neophyte.4985

Neophyte.4985

Kaineng I miss you guys when you were in your prime the fights were awesome. Now all we have is FA who fights but can’t compete coverage wise and DB who won’t fight us and have been infected by the Mag troll. Things were much nicer when you were up with us. I hope you’re having a good time with these two and get all the fights and gvgs you could ever want. <3

The Shining Force [TSF] – Tarnished Coast