8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuffmeister.4379

Nuffmeister.4379

It is true, JQ is the kingmaker, they can decide who takes first. And BG knows it as you can tell by all the sucking up they are doing and also trying to create some type of hate between SoR and JQ, even though it’s widely known that only exists between BG and SoR.

Quite frankly, if JQ wanted , they could take first place because they know SoR focuses BG so much. If JQ wanted, they could take second place because they know SoR focuses BG so much.

Only time JQ will come in last is if they just focus SoR.

You sound bitter

When doesn’t he?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

On the contrary, JQ is in a powerful position and I think that’s pretty cool for a server to be able to decide who takes what.

JQ could literally make the #1 server go to #3 in the matchup if they wanted to.

End results: JQ #1, SoR #2, BG #3.

That would be a pretty amazing shakeup of T1, you have to admit.

I doubt it’ll end up JQ#1, SOR#2, BG#3…..ever. It’s because SoR will never settle for #2 or #3. SoR will backstab their allies just to get the ppt for the #1 spot. If you guys remember during the last two BG/JQ/SoR matchup, SoR turned on JQ and constantly attacked JQBL during SEA hours trying to steal their ppt in order to stay close to BG for the lead. Did you forget this already?

I would think some of the JQ folks remember this if they were observant of what happened during SEA hours.

But prove me wrong if you like and leave JQBL alone. I know you won’t because without JQ’s ppts, it’ll be BG#1, JQ#2, SoR#3.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Its good to be back! Great fights HL and GoF @BGBL it was a fun reset returning home!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

On the contrary, JQ is in a powerful position and I think that’s pretty cool for a server to be able to decide who takes what.

JQ could literally make the #1 server go to #3 in the matchup if they wanted to.

End results: JQ #1, SoR #2, BG #3.

That would be a pretty amazing shakeup of T1, you have to admit.

I doubt it’ll end up JQ#1, SOR#2, BG#3…..ever. It’s because SoR will never settle for #2 or #3. SoR will backstab their allies just to get the ppt for the #1 spot. If you guys remember during the last two BG/JQ/SoR matchup, SoR turned on JQ and constantly attacked JQBL during SEA hours trying to steal their ppt in order to stay close to BG for the lead. Did you forget this already?

I would think some of the JQ folks remember this if they were observant of what happened during SEA hours.

But prove me wrong if you like and leave JQBL alone. I know you won’t because without JQ’s ppts, it’ll be BG#1, JQ#2, SoR#3.

What game are you playing? There are no allies. Even if JQ was to make their move for first, it wouldn’t require them to do anything but dominate both sides.

You seem to be talking about a double team. I’m talking about strategic gameplay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Looking for 1v1s. Whisper me in game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Quite the work of fiction. Waha was doing his defend nothing\allow BG to recapture thing last time we were matched.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeGGY.4127

NeGGY.4127

This Match-up bracket has always been the most intense and the most entertaining. Even if people complain about huge zergs and lags, the experience you get back is epic.

Truly the best match up in game in NA & EU.
I am sure Anet is just as entertained. Missed you SoR and BG<3

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

What game are you playing? There are no allies. Even if JQ was to make their move for first, it wouldn’t require them to do anything but dominate both sides.

You seem to be talking about a double team. I’m talking about strategic gameplay.

I’m playing the head game you’re playing. This mental strategy gameplay you’re trying to fool everyone.

The #1 thing I read from your posts a lot is you constantly insisting that BG is queue on all 4 maps during SEA hours….even after half a dozen people told you it’s not true. We know our server better than you.

The #2 thing is SoR always claim it never plays for points and only for the fights. Okay, if points means nothing to SoR, why not leave your keeps and towers this whole week and let BG and JQ occupy it.

C’mon. Let’s see how well SoR can back up it’s words. Leave your keeps and towers alone for just one week. That’s all, just one week and take the #3 spot while JQ is in this matchup. Let’s see how much you’re willing to let JQ and us ( the two servers SoR hates the most) end the week ahead of you?

Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Quite the work of fiction. Waha was doing his defend nothing\allow BG to recapture thing last time we were matched.

And JQ NA were doing their “let SoR smash BG” thing. Seems about equal to me.

It’s a three way game and unless the one server is totally unable to keep up with the other two, tides can turn on a dime depending on each server’s decided objective. Nothing new, unusual, or controversial here.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Don’t expect a reply. You’re not in the same league as Jahn. (He’s a better troll) LOL

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

The #2 thing is SoR always claim it never plays for points and only for the fights. Okay, if points means nothing to SoR, why not leave your keeps and towers this whole week and let BG and JQ occupy it.

C’mon. Let’s see how well SoR can back up it’s words. Leave your keeps and towers alone for just one week. That’s all, just one week and take the #3 spot while JQ is in this matchup. Let’s see how much you’re willing to let JQ and us ( the two servers SoR hates the most) end the week ahead of you?

What if I told you fights don’t always mean open field combat?
What if I told you fights included taking and defending keeps?
What if I told you when SoR says they don’t care about the ppt they mean they don’t care about the overall score, not that they don’t care about taking and defending stuff?

Nah, you’re too close minded to realize that anyways.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

What if I told you when SoR says they don’t care about the ppt they mean they don’t care about the overall score, not that they don’t care about taking and defending stuff?

It’s one of the objectives of the game, everyone cares about it to some degree.

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

What if I told you when SoR says they don’t care about the ppt they mean they don’t care about the overall score

Did you not comprehend what I wrote? If SoR don’t care for the “overall score,” leave your towers and keeps alone for one week.

“Is this too hard to understand that holding towers and keeps contribute to your overall score.”

And no more replies for you. You’re not thinking and understood what I wrote earlier.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

and the perpetual bickering continues

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

!http://www.livememe.com/t6m2h6p!

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Either way, whatever your reason for playing.

Everyone have fun and a good week.

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

What if I told you when SoR says they don’t care about the ppt they mean they don’t care about the overall score

Did you not comprehend what I wrote? If SoR don’t care for the “overall score,” leave your towers and keeps alone for one week.

“Is this too hard to understand that holding towers and keeps contribute to your overall score.”

And no more replies for you. You’re not thinking and understood what I wrote earlier.

Just because they contribute to the overall score doesn’t mean that we care about the overall score when we take them.

Maybe YOU should read my post. We take and defend towers because it is fun, not because it is associated with the overall score. kitten

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

!http://www.livememe.com/t6m2h6p!

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

TIL oxide speaks for everyone.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

A lot of SOR doesn’t care about ppt, not all (and not me) but I would say a majority, especially among the SOR old timers.

We do not hate JQ, I know a couple of JQ haters but it is pretty rare.

Without looking back at old threads or mos who remembers how much BG beat JQ by in the last BG\JQ\DB matchup?

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

This thread got real silly real fast

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

And JQ NA were doing their “let SoR smash BG” thing. Seems about equal to me.

It’s a three way game and unless the one server is totally unable to keep up with the other two, tides can turn on a dime depending on each server’s decided objective. Nothing new, unusual, or controversial here.

What does any of that have to do with the weird story Bolero invented?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

i dont really care about JQ but …. what in the world make u think SoR will have better points than BG in the end of week ? lol

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: idealiste.4953

idealiste.4953

i dont really care about JQ but …. what in the world make u think SoR will have better points than BG in the end of week ? lol

JQ asian is strong and can contest BG in that time zone.

Jyeoi Yulo – Ace Follower Since Mia MIA – SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update before I head to work!

Finally found Shini!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Not even 6 posts in and 2 negative BG posts.

New record?

Also, welcome back to T1 JQ. I’m sure you missed T1 as much as T1 missed you.

Truth hurts, doesn’t it?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

Sorry for any negative posts guys. Love to have JQ back in T1, had blast on BGBL, shout out to WvW, HL, HEL, and any other guilds I missed that put it all out there.

/salute

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Did ANet ninja nerf loot bag drops?

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Never mind, seems like they fixed it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I saw a SoR map zerg wiping in a balista field and never came back :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Training week again?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

At least the tier 1 thread seems to be back on track

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Welcome back JQ! With the return of JQ, the return of the ’true’ score count emerges:

Forum Warrior posts:

BG: 14
SoR: 9
JQ: 1

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

Looking for 1v1s. Whisper me in game.

Me me me

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

I’m torn. On one hand, it’d be awesome to smash SoR because of obvious reasons, but making noodles regret every choice he’s ever made in his life does sound promising.

Hmmmm …

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

Ohai dere! We missed u guys </3

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Ohai dere! We missed u guys </3

I will find you and I will moa you

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I’m torn. On one hand, it’d be awesome to smash SoR because of obvious reasons, but making noodles regret every choice he’s ever made in his life does sound promising.

Hmmmm …

Did Noodles transfer again?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Hmmmm …

Yup, what a classy gentleman. And he’s already challenging us to GvGs. How welcoming!

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Hmmmm …

When will some people realize it is a game? No one is stopping us from transferring servers.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Hmmmm …

Yup, what a classy gentleman. And he’s already challenging us to GvGs. How welcoming!

He transferred to an already stacked BG? During his farewell speech months past, he kept blabbing about how he left JQ to DB for a “challenge”….laughable!

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Hmmmm …

When will some people realize it is a game? No one is stopping us from transferring servers.

True but what is that now? 4th server already? To each their own but that’s pretty laughable! A game? I think some of you take this far too seriously with the amount of transfers you do.

It’s all good man!

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Hmmmm …

He transferred to an already stacked BG? During his farewell speech months past, he kept blabbing about how he left JQ to DB for a “challenge”….laughable!

And SoR is equally stacked. In those days, JQ would win every match without putting in much effort, but BG and SoR are pretty close. Plus, you have to look at time zones. From what I have heard, he plays EU/NA. SoR’s EU and NA are superior to BG’s, no doubt about that, so noodles will be challenged enough.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Hmmmm …

And SoR is equally stacked. In those days, JQ would win every match without putting in much effort, but BG and SoR are pretty close. Plus, you have to look at time zones. From what I have heard, he plays EU/NA. SoR’s EU and NA are superior to BG’s, no doubt about that, so noodles will be challenged enough.

Again, as been stated, it’s all good! At the very least Noodles and companies endless transfer fees help support Anet and Guild Wars 2 so we all win out in the end!

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

This needs to be locked already and we aren’t even 12 hours into the match. Week in and out with the same nonsense.

I think JQ/TC/SoR would be a nice fun weekly match up discussion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I saw a SoR map zerg wiping in a balista field and never came back :p

A whole zerg wiped by 1 balista? Do you ever run out of mushrooms? Titan I cant take anything you say seriously anymore. Titan whsipered me yesterday saying that if I didnt let him put his finger in me, he would get waha on the whole of SoR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

This needs to be locked already and we aren’t even 12 hours into the match. Week in and out with the same nonsense.

Oh yes, SoR is quite the gathering of classy players indeed. I think TC and JQ might be a bit outnumbered by your forum coverage, though.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Ooh yes, SoR plays only for the fights and not PPT, then why ask for a matchup you will undoubtedly win? JQ and TC won’t be able to put up half the fight BG puts up

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

Training week again?

Arrow cart training I think. They just lost their entire BL because they were all too busy sitting behind arrow carts in bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Just so BG/SoR know, JQ claimed in their last matchup that the only reason they’re not T1 is because BG and SoR 2v1 them every time. Maybe it’s time to show ’em who da boss

I know you’re just kidding around and teasing them, but JQ is really a very good fighting server. Other than us (BG), I honestly believe JQ can beat SoR if we weren’t around because our NA crew don’t push SoR as much as our SEA crew.

IMO, BG is the smartest most strategic WvW server, SoR is the biggest with the most people, but JQ is the best pure fighting WvW server I’ve come across.

For the sake of argument, what is the best fighting guild on JQ?

ATM is probably the best on field guild on JQ

Yea I thought the same thing until we started wiping them and they started to throw down 4 or 5 ACs

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Are you kidding me?! What are we gonna do for the next week when you dont come out of your towers and just stand there and laugh when you outnumber us 2-1 with half a dozen arrow carts to back you up?!

I know take the tower, move onto the next one; like we usually do cos we almost always have to bring to fight to you

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.