8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Guys please excuse Rigel and Vash, Rigel has a hard time editing all the wipes i asked him to post (still waiting), and Vash is angry because he cant steal the lead pvdooring during sea. Also Vash all your posts are some form of SoR bashing, so itsnt that a bit hypocritical?
One thing I do like about BG is the forum trolls consistency, they cry win lose or draw.

Heading to bed now, but I promise to pick up each and every reply when I get on tomorrow >:)

Check my post history and all the sudden you’re wrong. Of course I butt heads with some SoR, it’s typical in situations like the one SoR and BG are in. You are excused. Surprise? huehueheu

You tried though.

Yeah you are right, I should have said you go after SoR in this match up, it wouldnt be relevent going after them in other topics. I will keep on trying though, no need to excuse me <3.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

THIS is how you defend a tower against a BG blob. This video has been brought to you by DA.

This is for you Ben.

Looks like someone only just figured out arrow carts and choke points are amazing for defending.

They may have just ONLY figured out how to use choke points, but BG still couldnt grasp any tactics to counter except mass blobbing and failing in the attempt xD

Nice vid DA, was fun to watch.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

So good to see JQ back in action with strenght! This match is more like what I’ve imagined of a real T1 fight!
IRON still fighting on forums (BG this…BG that…) amazing how u guys can keep talking about the same stuff over and over…it is really getting old and boring to read your “opinions”, but…. I still have hope that one day you will get over this and see that this is a game, not real war. Try to have fun sometimes, worked for me! =]
Keep up the great fights ppl!!!

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Lol lower servers hate us and think we all spam 1 bawhahahahaha

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

We’re gonna get a Kitten and name it “Cuddles McCuddleton”.
<3

Attachments:

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

We’re gonna get a Kitten and name it “Cuddles McCuddleton”.
<3

It is true… We’re running away together…..! And we shall have an awesome kitten!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Lol lower servers hate us and think we all spam 1 bawhahahahaha

It’s true though

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I don’t care. I love it.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

ALRIGHT GUYS

I’m back from TI3. #gamechanger coming back, WATCH OUT SOR AND BG.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I’ve personally witnessed TW running from greater numbers plenty of times. There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s what good groups do when you know you’re not going to come out on the other side alive, and for most it’s for the same reason in most people’s heads, which tends to be “why give those clowns a free bag?”.

I’m all for no guts no glory, but let’s keep it real here.

Ok, lets keep it real.

20 vs 30-40 is doable and we do it all the time.

20 vs 50+ is a whole different ball game and requires the right situation and hit.

That explains what you see.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Pot when BG runs from us, whats left to fight? If you guys would just man up and realise if you die in game you dont die in real life you could actually fight us.

hi Star, there is a difference between running, fighting smart and suicide, we calculate if our position is to our advantage as well as numbers, we dont just jump in whenever we see SOR and IRON. I am sure you know this IRON/SOR or any other server does this. it is not a question of you not die in game or not but the morale of BG people who runs with us, they should have the mind set that the commander is leading them to glory not slaughter.

guess thats the difference between us and you. if we have 20 and see 30-40. we will hit it

Not very smart….

Maybe for you it isn’t very smart. For us it generally means 30 or so bags.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Gotta give SoR a chance of winning or they just don’t show up for half the week

Our NA shows up every night. Pretty fail troll there sir.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Pretty close matchup.

Seems like a lot of fun.

Wish I was home to play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Pot when BG runs from us, whats left to fight? If you guys would just man up and realise if you die in game you dont die in real life you could actually fight us.

hi Star, there is a difference between running, fighting smart and suicide, we calculate if our position is to our advantage as well as numbers, we dont just jump in whenever we see SOR and IRON. I am sure you know this IRON/SOR or any other server does this. it is not a question of you not die in game or not but the morale of BG people who runs with us, they should have the mind set that the commander is leading them to glory not slaughter.

guess thats the difference between us and you. if we have 20 and see 30-40. we will hit it

Not very smart….

I suicide our guild in to such numbers all the time. It is one of the primary ways the guild trains to get better.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Not very smart….

I suicide our guild in to such numbers all the time. It is one of the primary ways the guild trains to get better.

It honestly shows, HzH has gotten much better over time from what I’ve noticed. And they have respectful leaders to top supposedly. TW has spoken highly of you guys in TS on quite a few occasions.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Its the same with IRON, we know its going to be a good fight with HzH.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kizzarse.8024

Kizzarse.8024

2nite in a roll both JQ and SOR causing massive skill lag at BG keep. Seriously, this isnt fun at all the server skill lag is game changing and taking the fun off wvw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

Allow me to shere this screen

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

I heard BG is ticking at 0…incoming 2v1 whine posts!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curtis.1562

Curtis.1562

THIS is how you defend a tower against a BG blob. This video has been brought to you by DA.

This is for you Ben.

That was me on the AC by the gate! I’m famous! lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

“Training Week”?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

The forums are unusally quiet atm, come on guys the people at work need something to read.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuffmeister.4379

Nuffmeister.4379

I heard BG is ticking at 0…incoming 2v1 whine posts!

/shrug

I had a fun couple of hours. The lag in BG Garrison was almost surreal.

Some days your on top, some days your taking a beating. I’m glad JQ is back in this tier again, it makes an across the board fun brawl.

Best of luck to SoR and JQ in the coming days, i’m certainly having a good time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

“Training Week”?

That’s SoR’s excuse, you’re confused :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

@ any BG / SoR guilds
DA won’t be doing any other official GvGs this week since our group leader is out of town, but we’d still like to have some sparring fights for practice and fun (stop blobbing so much QQ, no funzies)

So if you’d like to have a match any day (except this monday), send me or Sir Gg a PM.

/salute

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Thanks to [Meow] and [MERC] for some fun fights on SoR BL.

See you again tomorrow perhaps?

Clock

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

No cute asura in the pic? You have much to learn padawan -.-

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

No cute asura in the pic? You have much to learn padawan -.-

cute asura is mainsteam I like rude one that can make enemy think omg we killed a mob and a scray one XD

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torras.8406

Torras.8406

JQ has only 1 or 2 map queues during SEA time. So I think JQ doesn’t become much stronger than before, but rather BG and SoR is weakened.
I remember the days JQ had even 2 or 3 queues though in SEA, JQ couldn’t beat others.

I’m proud of JQ’s persistent efforts in the top class of PvE, PvP and WvW since the day 1.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

another copy/paste from the IRON guild chat.

Starscream: Hi guys how you doing?
Cosmic Force: Star have you seen the PPT?
Starscream: Yeah i told a few of my BG friends that Rigel told me to get off the forums and in game again, then seen what happened last time when they lost their EB keep
Oeps Rolls Necro: but Star they aint just running, I think they are hiding
Starscream: feared in game and feared on the forums, I can die a happy Hermaphrodite
Dual of Rose: kitten, there post that (can see the forums changing that right away)
Seth Stormfury: kitten kitten kitten kittening kitten kitten star kitten
Wrex: I think we are doing well with the PPT, BG and JQ have been double teaming us all morning
Lord Asura: Its down to yours and Bootstokes commading wrex
Starscream: lord you are such a suck up
Shifty Protects: star can you stop telling BG you are playing, we like fights and there is no one here
Starscream: will do buddy, lets let BG back in the game

And that is when you started getting your PPT back <3

EDIT: I feel the need to explain seths sentence. He is Irish and is incapable of talking without the majority of it being swearing.

DEAR MODS: this is a post for fun

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Torras, JQ always been decent, unfortunately today BG had no queues on any maps and did suffer severely from the 2v1. Not that it happens all the time but it hurts when it does happen.

@Starscream all I got from that was that Wrex smokes some heavy weed in regards to “SoR been 2v1’d all day” lols.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Not very smart….

It is when you win most of the time.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Hey Starscream, I am glad that what I had said has prompted you all to indeed play for PPT instead of the known lie of “we play for fights only” garbage.

Reverse psychology, mate – see, the more crap I talked about IRON and SoR, the more angry you and all became; thus prompting you to compete this week instead of relying on those “we practicing this week” excuses. I see that it has worked wonderfully – please keep it up cause it will only force us, BG, to step up our game, as well. /salute.

(edited by Rigel.3092)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

This is for you Ben.

That was actually pretty good, thanks for sharing. Loved the beginning “movie battlecry intro” followed by your choice of zerg music when the inevitable rush happened.

nice work!

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Hey Starscream, I am glad that what I had said has prompted you all to indeed play for PPT instead of the known lie of “we play for fights only” garbage.

Reverse psychology, mate – see, the more crap I talked about IRON and SoR, the more angry you and all became; thus prompting you to compete this week instead of relying on those “we practicing this week” excuses. I see that it has worked wonderfully – please keep it up cause it will only force us, BG, to step up our game, as well. /salute.

You missed the joke completely. IRON has not changed how it plays at all, I just made jokes based on the current state of play. Joke mean humor, which means no anger. For you alone Rigel I will let you in on the joke. Its not me logging into game making things how they are, everything I posted was a lie that I made up for fun.

But if my posts do make you step up your game thats all the better, guess you wont be running next time you see IRON will you? <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Don’t flatter yourself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

I’ve personally witnessed TW running from greater numbers plenty of times. There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s what good groups do when you know you’re not going to come out on the other side alive, and for most it’s for the same reason in most people’s heads, which tends to be “why give those clowns a free bag?”.

I’m all for no guts no glory, but let’s keep it real here.

Ok, lets keep it real.

20 vs 30-40 is doable and we do it all the time.

20 vs 50+ is a whole different ball game and requires the right situation and hit.

That explains what you see.

I hate it when that 35+ group straps on their nikes and runs from our 20-25 man I’m sure TW feels the same way.

However, I will gladly surf the waves of a 50+ red ocean with my 20 friends because you never know how many rally bots that blob has. It could be enough to carry you to safety with a full inventory or send you down to dine with Davy Jones. Either way, it is a fantastic environment to practice sustainability because if you can survive a few minutes in that ocean and down a good portion of them, even numbered fights just become easy.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeGGY.4127

NeGGY.4127

ALRIGHT GUYS

Lets do it Wilco! #GameChanger #[SG] #It’s Ight

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I hate it when that 35+ group straps on their nikes and runs from our 20-25 man I’m sure TW feels the same way.

I concur completely.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Its the same with IRON, we know its going to be a good fight with HzH.

Yay people love us

Baguuma hated us … a lot

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

War.. got your glasses on?

I said “ALOT OF PEOPLE” – not specificly me, but sure i’ll 1v1 you if needed.

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Oh hey, this isn’t the same rehashed stuff at all.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Just had to pop in for this,
GO JQ YOU GO BABY GO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Just had to pop in for this,
GO JQ YOU GO BABY GO

LOL wth

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Seems like everything is working out fine in this thread today.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Go JQ!

Show those tier 1 baddies that you don’t belong in tier 2!!

I’m glad you still have some fight left in you.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Will someone from OnS message me please. GL preferred.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

I’m very surprised and glad to see that there are a lot of GvG activities in T1 for this week. Good job guys, way to go! Put the PPT game aside, focus more on guild cohesion, and support the GvG scene of NA! It’s just going to get bigger from now on!

Greetings from Night Shift [NS] crew.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

ALRIGHT GUYS

Lets do it Wilco! #GameChanger #[SG] #It’s Ight

That Mance? He’s Ight…

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I’m /gkicking you clowns as soon as I get on!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]