8/9: DH - NSP - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Lmfao plz SE mesmer cry more cuz u couldnt beat my thief or my war 1v1 or 1v2. to funny lmfaoo (: its ok that i crushed u over and over and u changed ur build 3+ times and still couldnt beat me lol, and ive seen ppl laugha few times to boost up there ego but all u did was spam it lmfao u must have really bad ego problems lawl,

Sounds like you are doing a lot of crying also.

lol ya u caught me im crying cuz i put my foot in his pride and made him very mad ahahahhaha

Well, look here.

Everytime someone cries in game, you post here.
Everytime someone laughs at you, you post here.
Everytime you feel egotistic, you post here.

Help yourself by not posting here.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy running arah as much as i do?

teivospy repsond with: http://picosong.com/RrRY/

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Lmfao plz SE mesmer cry more cuz u couldnt beat my thief or my war 1v1 or 1v2. to funny lmfaoo (: its ok that i crushed u over and over and u changed ur build 3+ times and still couldnt beat me lol, and ive seen ppl laugha few times to boost up there ego but all u did was spam it lmfao u must have really bad ego problems lawl,

lol ya u caught me im crying cuz i put my foot in his pride and made him very mad ahahahhaha

Well, look here.

lol help myself by not posting here? lol nah i think u should teach ur guild to not spam laugh when they cant kill someone with 6+ and think there good for it lol, and then get mad when they lose over and over lmfao.

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: getwaldoed.7304

getwaldoed.7304

Well, look here.

lol help myself by not posting here? lol nah i think u should teach ur guild to not spam laugh when they cant kill someone with 6+ and think there good for it lol and then get mad when they lose over and over lmfao does reflect very well on ur guild leading skills ahaha

Yo man, use punctuation. It really helps an argument. -_-

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

lol aint nobody got time for punctuation

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I reinvited varconi back into XOXO after he begged. Then made him pay up his overdue guild dues plus .998% late fee.

Only to re kick him out of the guild again to satisfy the forum.

Be gone! meanie sit spam guy. Our guild rep means the world to us.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I reinvited varconi back into XOXO after he begged. Then made him pay up his overdue guild dues plus .998% late fee.

Ok of all messages I’ve seen. This one made me actually laugh. GG

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

After all this mistreatment on this server I am transfering to HoD to join the best of the best PAXA. Skarloc has volunteered to pay for the transfer. Bye NSP

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Sentinel can you please add the I on the end of SBI, its driving me crazy.

Prob someone started the second thread cause you spelled our name wrong.

And merge the threads while y’all are at it.

This one is almost entirely an ex-guildie fighting with his guild… Oh and 35g per week? Seriously? He was just QQing right? No way someone in a WvW guild could afford 35g per week.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

After all this mistreatment on this server I am transfering to HoD to join the best of the best PAXA. Skarloc has volunteered to pay for the transfer. Bye NSP

Later Varcona, tell PAXA I said hello

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

This one is almost entirely an ex-guildie fighting with his guild… Oh and 35g per week? Seriously? He was just QQing right? No way someone in a WvW guild could afford 35g per week.

Little known facts, XOXO are some mad dungeon farmers! They can’t seem to get enough of the PvE so I’m shocked you even see them in WvW anymore.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Ah paxa, a utopia of twitter stalking and forum warrioring; a place of social media mastery. Woe that they have stolen you from our grasps. The curtain closes. Exit Varconi, sit spamming woefully.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

We had a blast in SBI bl tonight. You guys put up some kitten good defense at your keeps. Props to the necro commander at east keep, you were a hard hitting royal pain in my kitten .

Sincerely,
The overly large blue char guardian from [PD]

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Ah paxa, a utopia of twitter stalking and forum warrioring; a place of social media mastery. Woe that they have stolen you from our grasps. The curtain closes. Exit Varconi, sit spamming woefully.

It’s a sad day.

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaBeckah.1276

KaBeckah.1276

It’s a sad day.

Attachments:

Zhelde/Zinnagwen
Angelic Synergy [Holy]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Where is this troll you speak of?

Edit: Btw, you’re friend melodey seems upset.

*your

And tell Stalagta that that is unacceptable! I will solo your camps, your towers, and your keeps until she comes out and fights me! I’ll do it!

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Props to our great leaders in XOXO who have stepped up to preserve our guild image. Proud to be part of a guild that takes pride in its reputation unlike some of those out there cough paxa cough.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

i wonder if he really left, or if this all has just been 2 pages of XOXO trolling the other servers…

35g guild dues?

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

Okay, apparently I’m forced to upgrade to A+. I had no idea (none at all) that this would be anywhere near so successful. Well played, Andromeda. I am stunned and … what’s the opposite of amazed? Demazed?

At The Vanguard.

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

*your

And tell Stalagta that that is unacceptable! I will solo your camps, your towers, and your keeps until she comes out and fights me! I’ll do it!

Darn, foiled again.

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

Okay, apparently I’m forced to upgrade to A+. I had no idea (none at all) that this would be anywhere near so successful. Well played, Andromeda. I am stunned and … what’s the opposite of amazed? Demazed?

Ty for your high grade.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

my potential precursor…..i cried myself to slp that night

Attachments:

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Ok after a long healthy talk to varcona, she has decided that she wants to change. Don’t believe !? I didn’t think you would. So varcona and I made a video all day yesterday to try and convince you guys.

Click sorry for your proof.

sorry!

Please forgive her, she is making the switch!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

Added the “I” Sorry about that, was unaware. Happened to us the week before, being called NS instead of NSP was rough =P

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

Thank you NSP (from XOXO and an another guild) for helping us killing those two omegas at bay of DH BL ! That was fun ! But still I had to destroy your cata on the ship.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Thank you NSP (from XOXO and an another guild) for helping us killing those two omegas at bay of DH BL ! That was fun ! But still I had to destroy your cata on the ship.

You may have killed the first two omegas with the help of xoxo but we rolled them with the next two and reclaimed DH bay. It was frustrating but it was fun. Good fight xoxo. Your two guardians were pretty good.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Thank you NSP (from XOXO and an another guild) for helping us killing those two omegas at bay of DH BL ! That I’ms fun ! But still I had to destroy your cata on the ship.

You may have killed the first two omegas with the help of xoxo but we rolled them with the next two and reclaimed DH bay. It was frustrating but it was fun. Good fight xoxo. Your two guardians were pretty good.

Honestly , that fight sucked. I was on the cap point of bay , I should have capped it. I couldnt finish off some kitten pillar humping ranger and some other kittentie. I failed. Im sorry NSP.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

fun times in sbi bl earlier, holding camps and towers from sbi with 2-4 then [Os] multiple times. then [Os] ninjaing my tower after defending it against wave after wave of sbi.

i lost a littel respect for [Os] after they ninja’d my keep and then didnt stick around to even attempt to defend it. you hada solid roaming group against a good [DARK] war, necro and mes, another [DARK] mes and 5 random pugs.

wish you would have stayed to fight it would have been a good one.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

sbi, nice defense rally at NW keep in your bl

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

fun times in sbi bl earlier, holding camps and towers from sbi with 2-4 then [Os] multiple times. then [Os] ninjaing my tower after defending it against wave after wave of sbi.

i lost a littel respect for [Os] after they ninja’d my keep and then didnt stick around to even attempt to defend it. you hada solid roaming group against a good [DARK] war, necro and mes, another [DARK] mes and 5 random pugs.

I guess I would be one of those Os members u fought earlier. I was the warrior with champion rank. Well when we see a tower that’s openly inviting us, can’t expect us to reject the invitation eh? I don’t remember ninjaing a keep though

in Match-ups

Yam.2891

does anyone else like grinding for tiger finisher as much as i do?

[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

does anyone not dislike the lad guy as little as wafflez doesnt?

- Your Big Horse

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

I guess I would be one of those Os members u fought earlier. I was the warrior with champion rank. Well when we see a tower that’s openly inviting us, can’t expect us to reject the invitation eh? I don’t remember ninjaing a keep though

oh i dont blame ya for doing it, i would have too! lol

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

*your

Darn, foiled again.

Curses!!!

Attachments:

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

NSP, your keeps have been saved from my one-sylvari-army wrath today. I got my fight with Stalagta. I hope you’re all sending her appropriate thanks. And gifts.

PS, please ask Mugi to stop stabbing me.

At The Vanguard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Oh man, the legendary NSP forum warriors are almost extinct.

(Good matchup though!)

Attachments:

Inir [CAT]

in Match-ups

Yam.2891

too many cats in this thread not enough pups

[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

(Good matchup though!)

YOOOOUUUU KNOOOOOWWW NOOOFFFIIIIINNNN

Commander training is taking place all day tomorrow on the NSP server. All are welcome, please pm for more info on day. (If you can’t pm me then I’m offline yerp).

And by all day its running from when I’m there to when I’m not Most of you will join in its midst. Vent required.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

(Good matchup though!)

Commander training is taking place all day tomorrow on the NSP server. All are welcome, please pm for more info on day. (If you can’t pm me then I’m offline yerp).

And by all day its running from when I’m there to when I’m not Most of you will join in its midst. Vent required.

I will be at work but thanks for doing this for our people Bird!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

i enjoyed our time together EK mesmer but u or ur cannon just couldnt deal enough dmg to move my hp (: and man that warrior that chased me from ogres turns out u ran away when u couldnt beat me 1v1 and i didnt even have my banner with me (: did my bleeds and torment taste good

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

i enjoyed our time together EK mesmer but u or ur cannon just couldnt deal enough dmg to move my hp (: and man that warrior that chased me from ogres turns out u ran away when u couldnt beat me 1v1 and i didnt even have my banner with me (: did my bleeds and torment taste good

your key binds hurt my brain

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

your key binds hurt my brain

lmfao thank you thank you i love the way i set them up (: i did it myself.

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I will be at work but thanks for doing this for our people Bird!

For the greater pud.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

(Good matchup though!)

God only knows this is needed…. badly. Right on Bird.

Also… the amount of golems who have died recently in futile assaults is TOO kitten HIGH

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

NSP, check the front of yo towers ya hear?

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

to the [Vikr] wars in nsp:

i killed both of you 2v1 in the water, then i killed both of you 1 v 1 as i tried to make my way north, killed the colonel a 3rd time, and then a THIRD kittening warrior comes and its a 3v1 with me at 25% hp at the beginning of the fight, obviously you are going to kill me when all of my utilities are on cool down after killing you bad wars multiple times.

and then you laugh?

classy.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

to the [Vikr] wars in nsp:

i killed both of you 2v1 in the water, then i killed both of you 1 v 1 as i tried to make my way north, killed the colonel a 3rd time, and then a THIRD kittening warrior comes and its a 3v1 with me at 25% hp at the beginning of the fight, obviously you are going to kill me when all of my utilities are on cool down after killing you bad wars multiple times.

and then you laugh?

classy.

I would have /sit 20 times instead of laugh..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: lim.3687

lim.3687

Dear NS WvWers.

[Kiwi] of SBI and [Abys] of DH will have GvG match tonight in NS BL.

We will make yellow sword at south of south camp.
So, you can watch the game but plz don’t interrup. If you will come to watch the match, please notice don’t inturrept that by mapchat at that time.

Thank you!!

Sojoojan series (E, G, M, W)
[ML]/[Kiwi] member in Stormbluff Isle (SBI)
Enjoy!! Game is just game.

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Dear NS WvWers.

So, you can watch the game but plz don’t interrup. If you will come to watch the match, please notice don’t inturrept that by mapchat at that time.

Thank you!!

We can let people know but that might actually cause more problems since we do have people who love to troll. Can’t control everyone….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear NS WvWers.

Thank you!!

What time is this ? I will bring my pen and paper and take notes plz.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO