Walabone.6713

Good fights last night ML.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

I really hope that both BP/YB initially didnt want to tank ratings, considering past match ups with the constant kitten talk from BP. Really wanted to drum up on you guys. I cant fathom why anyone would want to stay in the silver league and be the TC equivalent of T2 to the silver league. Anyhow, I remember trying to hold RQ versus 70-80 SoR zergs with maybe 10-15, didnt work out too well. Still, these are the downsides of a target rich enviroment. I dont think anyone on SBI has delusions about our capability, but there no question our numbers and overall skill level have increased with the arrival of all our new friends. We really couldnt compete with BP prior. Thanks to DDLG, BAEST, BAGS, ABYS and KWBH.

On the flip side my hat goes off to DR and KREW. Though didnt see much of KREW this match up, they were a constant pain in the kitten , and DR is basically a highly mobile invisible blob, I cant tell you how many times I lost sight of you guys. I really hope BP falls into the number 12 spot and gets lumped in with us, but only time will tell.

Also, all your brains are belong to us.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ichimaru.7463

Ichimaru.7463

I really hope that both BP/YB initially didnt want to tank ratings, considering past match ups with the constant kitten talk from BP. Really wanted to drum up on you guys. I cant fathom why anyone would want to stay in the silver league and be the TC equivalent of T2 to the silver league. Anyhow, I remember trying to hold RQ versus 70-80 SoR zergs with maybe 10-15, didnt work out too well. Still, these are the downsides of a target rich enviroment. I dont think anyone on SBI has delusions about our capability, but there no question our numbers and overall skill level have increased with the arrival of all our new friends. We really couldnt compete with BP prior. Thanks to DDLG, BAEST, BAGS, ABYS and KWBH.

On the flip side my hat goes off to DR and KREW. Though didnt see much of KREW this match up, they were a constant pain in the kitten , and DR is basically a highly mobile invisible blob, I cant tell you how many times I lost sight of you guys. I really hope BP falls into the number 12 spot and gets lumped in with us, but only time will tell.

Also, all your brains are belong to us.

Don’t forget about Rise

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Don’t forget about Rise

Not gonna lie, we’ve had a slow start to our time on SBI, but tonight we came out in force and our jump zerg had some great fights

Extra special shout out to Lump from TE for keeping the hype alive as DJ, and everyone else who came along with us.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

(edited by Cameron.6450)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

DR is basically a highly mobile invisible blob, I cant tell you how many times I lost sight of you guys.

Many moons we have trained under the ninja masters in order to achieve this level of invisibility.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Had a nice 1 v 1 with an Anet dude until the RISE guy came in. Had you down to about 10%….

Also, Lich Form OP amirite? That other Anet necro got knows what I’m talkin about.

Bloodlust in the borderlands…brings back memories of sPvP days….

Attachments:

FSP

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Had a nice 1 v 1 with an Anet dude until the RISE guy came in. Had you down to about 10%….

Also, Lich Form OP amirite? That other Anet necro got knows what I’m talkin about.

These guys?

Meh…

Glad they have taken such interest I guess. This one done got run over though.

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Gulagman.9045

These guys?

Meh…

There was like 3-4 Anet folks in YBBL. None of em were too hard to fight, I honestly expected a bit more skill from em. At first, I thought they were devs here to check out the new content, maybe have a nice chat with them…since I’ve never seen an Anet person on YB WvW. Then this guy comes up and hundred blades me while I was typing /bow. Maybe they should have brought their PvP builds, I think that Anet necro learned it the hard way after dying 3 times in a row.

FSP

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

These guys?

Meh…

There was like 3-4 Anet folks in YBBL. None of em were too hard to fight, I honestly expected a bit more skill from em. At first, I thought they were devs here to check out the new content, maybe have a nice chat with them…since I’ve never seen an Anet person on YB WvW. Then this guy comes up and hundred blades me while I was typing /bow. Maybe they should have brought their PvP builds, I think that Anet necro learned it the hard way after dying 3 times in a row.

Pffft… Casuals. =P

Rofl!

I jest of course, but it’s not like you ever see these guys at Fight Club or anything. What can you expect? Same goes for a lot of the high rank folks in WvW too though. Rank by no means equates to level of personal combat skill. Though I will say there’s an SBI silver out there somewhere who is downright scary.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I like SBI and there are a lot of fine warriors on that server. However some of the SBI forum warrior posts should be tempered until they beat an opponent better than a bored BP. I don’t think SBI has seen a real T2 opponent in months.

I am sure SBI will do well in T3 and I hope the upcoming weeks bring us all great fights.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

CAN BP DROP TO RANK 13 TO TRY AND TAKE SILVER LEAGUE, OR WILL YB HOLD IT. STAY TUNED THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS TO FIND OUT.

Isle Of Janthir

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Gulagman.9045

CAN BP DROP TO RANK 13 TO TRY AND TAKE SILVER LEAGUE, OR WILL YB HOLD IT. STAY TUNED THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS TO FIND OUT.

WILL IOJ RISE UP TO GOLD AND GET ROFLSTOMPED BY JQ?! STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK AS YB TAKES #14, BP #13, and IOJ MIRACULOUSLY TAKES #12!!!

FSP

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

WILL IOJ RISE UP TO GOLD AND GET ROFLSTOMPED BY JQ?! STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK AS YB TAKES #14, BP #13, and IOJ MIRACULOUSLY TAKES #12!!!

xD We’re afraid if we get a roll with higher servers we will hit 12 :P

Isle Of Janthir

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Gulagman.9045

That which does not kill my server will make my server stronger (until everyone transfers out from being stomped for 7 weeks).

FSP

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

That which does not kill my server will make my server stronger (until everyone transfers out from being stomped for 7 weeks).

hahaha, Well we have to leave it up to the typical ANet RNG system to see who gets 13 I guess XD

Isle Of Janthir

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Proof of ANET gulid on SBI

A little late to the party, perhaps, but I saw one of these guys in the screenshot on my server today.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

The bloodlust buff is live. It is clearly a disaster for wvw and gvg. But even if you don’t gvg, an epic disaster for wvw. Too much imbalance, too much power for the already powerful, no fun for anyone.

Only hope is keeping the orbs on your BL and not taking the orbs in the other servers’ BLs. When a pug or troll from another server takes an orb on your BL flip it back asap. I’ve ben preaching this for weeks and the usual response is it’ll never work, not everyone will agree, blah, blah. Trying is better than swallowing it. If you agree, get the word out to your guilds. Get some folks to defend the orbs on your BL. Get the word out in map chat in LA, all BLs, and eternal. Don’t stand for this.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

The bloodlust buff is live. It is clearly a disaster for wvw and gvg. But even if you don’t gvg, an epic disaster for wvw. Too much imbalance, too much power for the already powerful, no fun for anyone.

Only hope is keeping the orbs on your BL and not taking the orbs in the other servers’ BLs. When a pug or troll from another server takes an orb on your BL flip it back asap. I’ve ben preaching this for weeks and the usual response is it’ll never work, not everyone will agree, blah, blah. Trying is better than swallowing it. If you agree, get the word out to your guilds. Get some folks to defend the orbs on your BL. Get the word out in map chat in LA, all BLs, and eternal. Don’t stand for this.

Honestly, I actually agree, as long as I don’t see one server pushing for all the bloodlust I’m going to stay content with the 1 stack of it on home bl and not push for it on othe BL. Hopefully everyone is equally mature about this and isn’t going to push for that extra stack of bloodlust, all it does is encourage the snowball, and while we are the ball this week, we may be the ones getting rolled over by it the next.

During raid times my guild will be focused on maintaining SBI BL bloodlust but when we are on other maps we will not go for 3/5 altars to try to tip the balance of power. Hopefully other guild leaders and community members can stress the same thing.

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

All I can tell you is I’m pushing for it on borlis.org, and will push for it in game. All we can do is try.

Gaile Gray wrote:

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

Bloodlust imbalance or not, the new ruins have been home to some REALLY fun fights today. I managed to kick like three people off the top of the SE one with one Stomp on my little Asura warrior.

Though I suppose I am not really seeing where the imbalance talk is coming from; a group of 10 seems to be able to very quickly flip the whole map by splitting into two coordinated groups of 5, and I thought small, coordinated groups of very good players was what BP was all about, to read these forums. I mean, most of the kittening about losing to us from any server in the position these last couple of weeks has been “Oh, we have small, skilled groups but can’t match your zergs”, and this is content that very specifically caters to that exact subset.

I mean, I guess if SBI managed to get all three at once you could have a point, but I just can’t see that happening.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

lots of fun fights today in the new bloodlust area. Small team havoc squads finally got some love with this area lol. abys, host, and the others we have ran into so far in the new area fun fights!!! krew will make tht our new home for a while if any1 is looking to duke it out

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

I mean, I guess if SBI managed to get all three at once you could have a point, but I just can’t see that happening.

That would be huge. +150 to all stats vs everyone. But even if you just get two you have +100 to all stats vs 1 server and +50 to all stats vs the other (because that server also has +50, so you have a net +50 over them). You want that in wvw?

Gaile Gray wrote:

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

Well, earlier this afternoon SBI had a two stack for a bit. It added about 1200 health to my warrior; the numbers aren’t big enough to make THAT noticable a difference in a large zerg battle, imo. People are still going to be downed so fast that it’s going to do what it always did, and come down to who’s got the biggest AOE support. There’s a REASON every warrior worth a kitten that runs with a zerg carries a Longbow.

If we’re talking about small group fight dynamics then yeah, that might not be terribly fair. But it’s WvW; it has never, ever been fair. It’s inherently built that way.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: purduealliss.7145

purduealliss.7145

Hey was wondering if any guild from BP or YB would want to do a 5v5 practice gvg. Just pst me in game and let me know. Thanks!

ALL THE VUE! \o/

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekan.1927

Ekan.1927

Today I had the pleasure of meeting with the BP guild [sYn] and asking for a 4v4. We allowed them to fight us with 25 stacks of Corruption and Bloodlust(and three orb bloodlust +150 to all stats) for kittens a giggles, whilst we had 0. Downed 2 and they won the group. Though after asking for them to wipe their stacks they refused and tried to wipe us yet again on sight… I’m not saying the whole guild is bad but just some individuals have a interesting mentality. Either way, thanks for the fights from all the other guilds and keep it up everyone.

Gearwalking
Roaming Engineer
Leader of [LGND]

(edited by Ekan.1927)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

If anyone is interested in doing 2v2’s in sPvP or WvW, whisper me.

If you think you’re good enough, we’ll put up a wager.

Send me a mail in game!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

Today I had the pleasure of meeting with the BP guild [sYn] and asking for a 4v4. We allowed them to fight us with 25 stacks of Corruption and Bloodlust(and three orb bloodlust +150 to all stats) for kittens a giggles, whilst we had 0. Downed 2 and they won the group. Though after asking for them to wipe their stacks they refused and tried to wipe us yet again on sight… I’m not saying the whole guild is bad but just some individuals have a interesting mentality. Either way, thanks for the fights from all the other guilds and keep it up everyone.

You came to us for a gvg, we didn’t exactly want to but you pressed so we agreed. Before the fight you said you didn’t care about stacks, don’t change your tune on the forums just because you lost. Deal with it. Some of your own guys had stacks on during the fight so I’m not sure what you’re whining about.

The second time you guys came up and wouldn’t stop attacking us, so the obvious thing to do was fight you back which ended pretty quickly.

TLDR: You agreed to all the parameters of the fight(nice 2engi/necro/guard group comp lol) before hand and lost so now you feel the need to complain and talk nonsense on the forums to save face.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: XzyluM.8342

XzyluM.8342

As we recently transferred from Henge, I’m sure you will see plenty of us. Just to clarify something, we could care less about doing a guild versus guild. The only reason we did the first one was because you kept insisting. And sorry, but you did not stomp two of us, you stomped our engineer while I left battle to change my weapons because I had the wrong weapon set equipped. We roam, we kill, we take camps when we feel like it and most of the time we do whatever we feel like. Sorry if we didn’t go randomly die just to lose our stacks because you wanted to duel again. We are a very small guild and that’s the way we prefer it. And if you are wondering why we had stacks, it’s because we occassionaly take on numbers at least twice our size. I’m sure there is plenty of other guilds that will meet you under your circumstances and your rules just to please you. In the meantime, you can find us in the open field nightly on one of the opposing borderlands.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

You came to us for a gvg, we didn’t exactly want to but you pressed so we agreed. Before the fight you said you didn’t care about stacks, don’t change your tune on the forums just because you lost. Deal with it. Some of your own guys had stacks on during the fight so I’m not sure what you’re whining about.

The second time you guys came up and wouldn’t stop attacking us, so the obvious thing to do was fight you back which ended pretty quickly.

TLDR: You agreed to all the parameters of the fight(nice 2engi/necro/guard group comp lol) before hand and lost so now you feel the need to complain and talk nonsense on the forums to save face.

Yeah, well this is exactly what those of us who love gvg feared. I have to add that after playing this new wvw for a few hours tonight, it is really fun, a great addition to wvw. Anet deserves a pat on the back for the map design. Then a kick in the balls for the gvg destroying, completely unnecessary bloodlust buff. That’s the whole problem. Any of a myriad of other very desirable benefits would produce the same motivation to hold the orbs. You don’t even need motivation to hold the orbs, people would be in those maps just for the forced close quarters fights where zergs are not at their usual huge advantage.

Also now that I’ve seen the new BL map, the reality is that all servers agreeing to just hold their own BL orbs is not practical. It just will not work imo. the only hope for properly balanced wvw and any gvg is changing the benefit of holding the orbs. I hate to say it, but we are at the mercy of anet employees who get some of it, but have no clue as to all of it. Good luck to us, we will need it.

Gaile Gray wrote:

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Oh cmon guys, I know you’re all itching to get into gold and come play with us!

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Yeah, who needs a >0 ppt when you can have free armor repairs all week?

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

NoQQ and Lost in BP I love chu <3 4 exotics from you guys in 30m thank you!

All classes

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

I want to give a huge thanks to [Abys] for help us a lot with our training. We are just beggining in [MEX] training people and tonight experience helped us, we learned a lot from you guys, cheers.

GabGar
La legión del águila [MEX]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Who sold you the climbing gear to get down here? Get back on that mountain where you belong! XD

Yumiko Togashii

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Hello SBI, Please tell your less then respectable players to stop using AC “Tricks” I am only posting this so you can handle it, and it doesn’t become a bigger issue affecting your growing reputation. please LOOK CLOSELY and please know how Arrow carts work before trying to explain this as “Legit”

Thanks

Attachments:

Sincerly, Me.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

Hello SBI, Please tell your less then respectable players to stop using AC “Tricks” I am only posting this so you can handle it, and it doesn’t become a bigger issue affecting your growing reputation. please LOOK CLOSELY and please know how Arrow carts work before trying to explain this as “Legit”

Thanks

I was actually there, as you can see all of the abys names in the screenshot. Being the guild leader of Abyss we don’t accept these types of hacks, so therefore we don’t use them. I built that ac below that cliff and with 4 points in ac, you can hit where it’s shown here.

So this is pretty legit

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

I want to give a huge thanks to [Abys] for help us a lot with our training. We are just beggining in [MEX] training people and tonight experience helped us, we learned a lot from you guys, cheers.

GabGar
La legión del águila [MEX]

That was absolutely amazing how you guys kept coming back over and over! We spent about 2 hours down there at bluelake in sbi, defending you guys off last night. We all were wondering when you guys would stop, some of us had to go to bed
Regardless, that was a lot of fun, and you guys were able to bring back some of our old tactics, thanks for that!
Keep at it MEX, this is only the beginning

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Thanks

I was actually there, as you can see all of the abys names in the screenshot. Being the guild leader of Abyss we don’t accept these types of hacks, so therefore we don’t use them. I built that ac below that cliff and with 4 points in ac, you can hit where it’s shown here.

So this is pretty legit

sigh, your looking at the one hitting the edge, I said look closely, the center of the circle on the one hitting the treb is on land that you cannot in no way see from any ground level that you were at. you have to be able to see the land in order to hit where it is hitting. especially if you right next to the cliff, come on LOOK CLOSELY.

Sincerly, Me.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Moral of the story: When BP uses AC’s to hit siege located inside a keep, it’s always “legit”. When anyone else does likewise, it’s never “legit”. GG.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Who sold you the climbing gear to get down here? Get back on that mountain where you belong! XD

LOL shhh. I secretly like SBI! I used to be on SoS once upon a time

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

to MOB in YB:

It was a 2v5 it’s glad to know that you /laughed at your superiority. I, for one, thought it was a decent fight and it took your 5 a long time to take us down.

Any time you want an even number fight feel free to let me know

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

If anyone has seen World War Z(I just watched it, good movie). When the zombies all piled together to get up the wall since the dumb people started to sing and lure them all…(seriously? Singing on a speaker with zombies outside…) I thought of Stormblob Isle :P
All the zombies rushing around attacking anything that moves being mindless. Hehe

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: purduealliss.7145

purduealliss.7145

No one had any stacks on our side. We made sure we did not. GvG’s are done without stacks which I explained, but yes, I did say you could fight with them. I am fine that you won but realize without full stacks it would have been a more fun fight without them. Again no hard feelings towards your guild. Good luck with whatever you do, and if you ever want to have a more fair fight just let me know. Again thanks!

ALL THE VUE! \o/

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

I’m certain there was the stack symbol on at least one of your team mates, either way I don’t honestly care its WvW not spvp we aren’t going to stack all over agian just because someone keeps pestering us for a gvg. We offered to fight over again multiple times and if you want a completely fair environment we also offered to take it to spvp, instead your engi and mes just kept joining group to talk kitten and keep attacking us.

Hard for me to care about the no hard feelings bit when your guys run to the forums trying to make us look bad.

We don’t care at all, your guys seem pretty upset though.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

fun fights tonite in sbi bls. Good job on tht garri defense. You guys just kept streaming in lol we couldn’t down you guys fast enough!!! at least we made ya work for tht defense

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Thanks

So this is pretty legit

It is legit, I have personally tested that area of NE tower for proper siege placement a while back. The only legitimately safe place on that ledge you’re on there is right against that little cliff-face behind you. There and right on top of the little cliff outcropping in question are actually two of the best spots for Ballista and ACs in that tower, as they overlook the entire area.

Yumiko Togashii

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

You guys in SBI on EB really need to be more thorough in your Mesmer sweeps. the same Mesmer kept hiding in the same spot every time you took valley, and kept porting us back in haha. Not that I care, more wxp for me every time we take it back.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirNukes.7854

SirNukes.7854

Not that I care, more wxp for me every time we take it back.

Faster dragonite restocking too.

Amazon Basin
SBI

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

You guys in SBI on EB really need to be more thorough in your Mesmer sweeps. the same Mesmer kept hiding in the same spot every time you took valley, and kept porting us back in haha. Not that I care, more wxp for me every time we take it back.

Our EB crew usually doesn’t care about keeping stuff like that and won’t bother sweeping unless they really want to stick it to someone. Much like you get more WXP taking it back several times we get more WXP and ore reflipping it instead of actually holding it.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

SoS is fishing for intel! And you’re giving it to them lol!

Darn right we are. T3 is boring and we need an equal matchup with a worthy competitor. Maguuma doesn’t play weekends, EhmBay only plays weekends, and neither have nighttime presence.

SBI is our only hope for a worthy adversary, unless we get some transfers (DB is looking shaky).

Either way, we can’t wait to face you guys.