9/13 Maguuma vs Ehmry Bay vs Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Roaming in sos land is fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAfeHqA7PA0
sorry for the poor video editing, i am a noob at editing _

This video is brought to you by Wondershareâ„¢.

I think SoS mentions people complaining about night capping more than people care about night capping.

Not caring about night capping but laughing at ppl boasting about night capping still qualifies as not caring about night capping right???

As for the night capping. That argument is so 2012. Get with the times brah.

So what your saying is bragging about PvD’n is so 2013?

Totally.

Here’s another screen shot of SoS superiority.

OMG THAT’S YOU!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Please don’t post again about superiority I’ve seen you fight.

I know. I know. My fighting is too overpowered for our server. It’s a bit one sided and unfair to you guys.

Maybe one day you be able to Gee Vee Gee as good as my truly epic fighting style.

This was terrible.

Please let’s regroup, talk about what went wrong, and come back with a post that will set this thread ablaze.

I’m available for PvF advice/training via PMs,

Jinks

Does your advice come with free cookies and kittens?

your forum entertainment will never be as good as Jinks.

Are… Are you threatened by me?

I know I’m intimidating out on the battlefield with my epic fighting stylez. Never knew you were insecure about your forum entertainer status here too.

Chill brah. We can be forum entertainers together.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psycohexane.9354

Psycohexane.9354

Unfortunately you cannot be.

Attachments:

Carebear Unit [CB] Officer
Sea of Sorrows
Tungsten Steel | Tungsten Twopointoh | Twinleaf Nightshade | Swagtasm

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Unfortunately you cannot be.

Shh. He doesn’t know that.

Plus we already know SoS is the superior server.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Roaming in sos land is fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAfeHqA7PA0
sorry for the poor video editing, i am a noob at editing _

This video is brought to you by Wondershareâ„¢.

I think SoS mentions people complaining about night capping more than people care about night capping.

Not caring about night capping but laughing at ppl boasting about night capping still qualifies as not caring about night capping right???

As for the night capping. That argument is so 2012. Get with the times brah.

So what your saying is bragging about PvD’n is so 2013?

Totally.

Here’s another screen shot of SoS superiority.

In SAB too it seems.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Well it took a couple of days but we did it. Now you can complain about night capping.

thanks for your permission unfortunately we did not reach +695 with our citadel treb so you still can’t complain about it deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

The Silver Assaulter warrior from VR is one hell of a fighter

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Thread this week is pretty terrible. Same with the matchup.

Here’s hoping to TC next week.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Thread this week is pretty terrible. Same with the matchup.

Here’s hoping to TC next week.

i dunno man, i thought bp was the only server that could make me feel like i wasn’t bad at this game

i was wrong!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Derren.8724

Derren.8724

SoS, do you guys have any Roaming guilds? or is it all PvD Zerging? and please don’t say taking a massive zerg into supply camp killing 1 person is your idea of roaming.

We typically roam with a group of 2-3 guildies, or sometimes sneak around solo when no one else is on. You might find us flipping some camps in one BL or another from time to time, or running from your own home defense zergs O.o

It’s rare to find another squad of 2-4 to play with, unfortunately, no matter what the server matchup is. When they happen it’s a lot of fun, win or lose, but those few cases are overshadowed by all the time spent fleeing an overwhelming force, or feeling guilty for jumping that one guy who only wanted to play with our dolyak.

“The Court of Winter” [WIN] – Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I think that’s Codycrusher.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

ko killer.3692

Whichever 1 that has The Juggernaut

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

It’s Primal Form

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

ko killer.3692

It’s Primal Form

Stalking me in-game as well as out of game I see?

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

It’s Primal Form

Stalking me in-game as well as out of game I see?

No stalking, just Maguuma busting down every door we can find lol

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

sounds pretty stalkerish to me

in Match-ups

ko killer.3692

You should see the pms I get from him in game

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You should see the pms I get from him in game

oh baby

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Sorry, it wasn’t fast enough for me to watch.

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Sorry, it wasn’t fast enough for me to watch.

vroom vrrrrrrrrrom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

So when you do it at 4AM EST, its because you’re the top dogs of T3 but when we do it, we’re the magic school bus kids.

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: El Cid.3416

El Cid.3416

SoS SEA complains about night caps….

LOL…..

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

bragging about night capping is so 2013

calling maguuma the unemployed server is in

in Match-ups

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

What frustrates me is the karma train that mags has. I logged on this morning to see not a whole hell of a lot of green, so instead of playing the toon i wanted to, I got my tag, said in LA that I needed men to come and help get our map back, and no one came until I got on the map and started putting a small dent in he SoS hold of mags map. The Xushin gets on and all the fly by nights just miraculously log on at the same time and run with him, while leaving me to beg my little guild to help. Same thing when Duke is on. Mags needs better skill in its players or we may as well just PvE it from here on out except the trains, because those trains accomplish nothing when our home maps is someone else’s colour. That simple.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

What frustrates me is the karma train that mags has. I logged on this morning to see not a whole hell of a lot of green, so instead of playing the toon i wanted to, I got my tag, said in LA that I needed men to come and help get our map back, and no one came until I got on the map and started putting a small dent in he SoS hold of mags map. The Xushin gets on and all the fly by nights just miraculously log on at the same time and run with him, while leaving me to beg my little guild to help. Same thing when Duke is on. Mags needs better skill in its players or we may as well just PvE it from here on out except the trains, because those trains accomplish nothing when our home maps is someone else’s colour. That simple.

who are you?

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You realize those trains accomplish nothing when our BL is another color because they don’t exist at those times, right? I’m really confused as to what your complaint is. If you’re frustrated by the lack of people following you when a popular commander logs on, there’s an solution…become a popular commander. People will always prefer to follow ones they know (and defending/upgrading was never a popular activity, for good reason). Maybe I missed something here, but I was on this morning running briefly with two commanders who I didn’t know and they took back most of our BL before Xushin started training.

PS: you can also direct complaints to our forums

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

who are you?

Someone who clearly doesn’t have Xushin-level reputation

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

tldr: The Mag karma train is full of fairweathers, is not interested in defense, and will only follow their trusted karmander.

Karma trains and fair weathers can be pretty sucky, we know is.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

What i’ve learn the past couple days; There is no skill lag if you kill the other team instantly.

in Match-ups

nytehex.3267

You realize those trains accomplish nothing when our BL is another color because they don’t exist at those times, right? I’m really confused as to what your complaint is. If you’re frustrated by the lack of people following you when a popular commander logs on, there’s an solution…become a popular commander. People will always prefer to follow ones they know (and defending/upgrading was never a popular activity, for good reason). Maybe I missed something here, but I was on this morning running briefly with two commanders who I didn’t know and they took back most of our BL before Xushin started training.

Well, Saiyr, I was one of those commanders. I was in contact with Xushin the entire time. I had, at most, 15-20 people to try and hold off the SoS that were on the map when I started and the Ebayers that decided to wake up about 2 hours later.

As far as going on the maguuma forums, that would be an ill-advised venture. If you, or anyone else on Mags for that matter, has a problem with me putting these types of things up here, then maybe a change in strategy is needed. Every server out there knows that train is a’comin at some point every day, without fail. Hell, I’ve ran with it to level an alt. So far as becoming a popular commander, that will never happen because most T3 and lower servers have ZERO interest in actually defending and upgrading when they need to be done. Just saying.

You have my in-game id if you care to whisper me about what I am saying. I will not be joining the maguuma forums.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

nytehex.3267

What i’ve learn the past couple days; There is no skill lag if you kill the other team instantly.

Dude, I’ve seen you wipe more than kill, on two different servers no less. This actually made me laugh out loud.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I’m guessing you just bought your commander tag…. were you the one asking how to turn it on?

He was saying go to the mag forums because that’s where no one has to read your complaints and you can quietly fade away….\

Edit: lol do you even know The Duke?! He’s THE DUKE you better show some respect brah

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Well, Saiyr, I was one of those commanders. I was in contact with Xushin the entire time. I had, at most, 15-20 people to try and hold off the SoS that were on the map when I started and the Ebayers that decided to wake up about 2 hours later.

As far as going on the maguuma forums, that would be an ill-advised venture. If you, or anyone else on Mags for that matter, has a problem with me putting these types of things up here, then maybe a change in strategy is needed. Every server out there knows that train is a’comin at some point every day, without fail. Hell, I’ve ran with it to level an alt. So far as becoming a popular commander, that will never happen because most T3 and lower servers have ZERO interest in actually defending and upgrading when they need to be done. Just saying.

You have my in-game id if you care to whisper me about what I am saying. I will not be joining the maguuma forums.

I have no issue with you posting it here, but it’s not an optimal place for any discussion. If you have no wish to interact with the community more, then I have nothing to say to you. I’m not going to whisper you about it because it’s not my issue to begin with.

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Uuuuh, Xushin helped upgrade Mag yesterday and Mag is currently upgrading now without much problems.

Also, as someone who defends and upgrades home bl a lot…I don’t know who you are.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

nytehex.3267

I’m guessing you just bought your commander tag…. were you the one asking how to turn it on?

He was saying go to the mag forums because that’s where no one has to read your complaints and you can quietly fade away….\

Edit: lol do you even know The Duke?! He’s THE DUKE you better show some respect brah

Duke has never shown me respect in the past, ergo, he gets none from me. Just that simple.

Saiyr, I know you are a forum warrior and a troll, but for you to be a “voice of this server” and not want to talk about it, well, that shows just how much you just don’t really care. Not my problem either. Unfortunately, I walked into these problems when my guild decided to transfer here after being sold a bill of goods and seeing the exact opposite happen. No worries though, I’ll still be out there because the server actually benefits from my efforts.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Dude, I’ve seen you wipe more than kill, on two different servers no less. This actually made me laugh out loud.

Vid or didn’t happen brah. I don’t die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Duke has never shown me respect in the past, ergo, he gets none from me. Just that simple.

Saiyr, I know you are a forum warrior and a troll, but for you to be a “voice of this server” and not want to talk about it, well, that shows just how much you just don’t really care. Not my problem either. Unfortunately, I walked into these problems when my guild decided to transfer here after being sold a bill of goods and seeing the exact opposite happen. No worries though, I’ll still be out there because the server actually benefits from my efforts.

If you want to be a popular commander, dear, you are doing it wrong… Being condescending and mean to people publicly here on the official forums, and claiming that you will never take part in the community forums really doesn’t make a good name for yourself. Now, I know you a little bit outside of GW2, and you are actually a pretty cool guy… Please carry some of that awesome over into the game, and you’ll build yourself up a great following in no time flat!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

There are very few things I care about in this game nowadays. Karma training usually isn’t one of them because that discussion has been played out in my mind for a long time. I’m sorry that someone oversold the server to you. I’m glad my curmudgeonly, apathetic voice does not stop you from helping out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

saiyr we’re going to get you a waifu

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

lol I don’t think anyone knows who you are to even have shown you respect. The way you come to the forums, complain and then talk crap about people and the entire server you’re on.

I’m a little surprised that no on flocks to your commander tag….

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Props to the Mag’s players who stayed and fought on Mag BL in oceanic hrs last night, I think the guild tags were VR, PYRO and a few others. Good use of defensive siege, good movement around the map. Congrats on wiping our first push on NE tower.

See you on the battlefields.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaian.2615

kaian.2615

it happens on SoS too lol, during NA time on SOS bl you are luck if u find 15-20 ppl to help u defend, then Luvpie logs and tags up, and 40-50 ppl magically appear, do their karma train, and disappear again as soon as Luv logs off.

[CNB] Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Props to the Mag’s players who stayed and fought on Mag BL in oceanic hrs last night, I think the guild tags were VR, PYRO and a few others. Good use of defensive siege, good movement around the map. Congrats on wiping our first push on NE tower.

I was the annoying death from above warrior at NW tower, I could feel your guys raging at me form the other side of the interwebs, outnumbered buff is the best thing ever now, death from above, stomp, fear me, die and no repair bill, rinse and repeat it was lots of fun. VR has a small Aussie/NZ crew that we love alot, they have a tough job. /salute to commander Fabbz and his gang.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I was the annoying death from above warrior at NW tower, I could feel your guys raging at me form the other side of the interwebs, outnumbered buff is the best thing ever now, death from above, stomp, fear me, die and no repair bill, rinse and repeat it was lots of fun. VR has a small Aussie/NZ crew that we love alot, they have a tough job. /salute to commander Fabbz and his gang.

I miss the days of multiple warriors spamming death from above.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

I miss the days of multiple warriors spamming death from above.

Me too!! I tried to get other warriors in on the fun but the 1 or 2 warriors that where in the BL where running some kitten kitten builds and couldn’t trait it. =( How do you play warrior without death from above and warrior’s sprint? I couldnt do it.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Codycrusher>>>>>Duke

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Codycrusher>>>>>Duke

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

VR is a karma train? Wow I feel bad for FANG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Codycrusher>>>>>Duke

We invited Cody to VR. We love him so much!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Codycrusher>>>>>Duke

Who are these people and what’s so good about either of them?