9/13 Maguuma vs Ehmry Bay vs Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

sos can you plz try and stop people glitching into or tower and garri to take out our ac plz report them

Seems legit.

working as intended please dont ask questions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

lol. You are doing your usual bit and I’ve already lost interest.

Sadly for you it’s not the usual bit. It’s the hard truth and you can either wise up to it or quit the game. Please do the latter so the devs can realize how kittenty they’ve made WvW. tia

Of course trolling on forums is your usual bit and it follows its predictable path etc etc yawn

[AD] Devona’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

lol. You are doing your usual bit and I’ve already lost interest.

Sadly for you it’s not the usual bit. It’s the hard truth and you can either wise up to it or quit the game. Please do the latter so the devs can realize how kittenty they’ve made WvW. tia

Of course trolling on forums is your usual bit and it follows its predictable path etc etc yawn

But they’re not trolling, I mean they really aren’t for once. It’s obvious when they do, because they’re much nicer. Sad to say it’s stupid that it’s the way it was made, I can’t agree with you more that lolsPvP orb buffs are stupid but they’re not trolling. Legit.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

Maguuma has had real balls in WvW so far. Props Magbags.

Hellsing….Aren’t you the guy that Ebag blames for all their drama 6 months ago???

Props if so…

Bahaha I just checked this thread again. Yes, I’m the scape goat for all their “server discord” and “fire-starting”. Which is funny because they decided to throw it on me and forget all about the other guy at the helm of [pk]. But it’s w/e, I ain’t got no worries. And thanks. :P

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

(edited by Canar.2064)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

It really #burns me to say that these Maguuma thieves have made me reconsider my build. Once again I must give props to you Mag thieves. You still die, but kitten you hurt. More than other thieves I can think of.

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

To the SoS who keep putting supply traps on their home BL on NW switchback

You must be having a great laugh right now T.T

That’s our secret…we’re always laughing.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

So has EhmBay left the building or something? Other than never missing a chance to backstab any server when it’s vulnerable on EB and some great individual roamers; they’ve been a non-presence since Saturday.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

thnx 4 reply achilles n keepin it pg:P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Np my little maguumabunny

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

i thought you <3 SoS =’(

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I’m sure he has room in his heart for both of us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teldec V.6203

Teldec V.6203

So has EhmBay left the building or something? Other than never missing a chance to backstab any server when it’s vulnerable on EB and some great individual roamers; they’ve been a non-presence since Saturday.

Our WvW population is slowly fading away. We’ve always been a server that’s been dependent on a small group of dedicated players who provide a platform for everyone else to play around. That group has shrunk right down to just a handful know. All the old regulars have quit the game or have had enough of WvW.

Outside of prime time we are usually outmanned on all borderlands now

Teldec – SoS

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

i thought you <3 SoS =’(

I do!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Our WvW population is slowly fading away. We’ve always been a server that’s been dependent on a small group of dedicated players who provide a platform for everyone else to play around. That group has shrunk right down to just a handful know. All the old regulars have quit the game or have had enough of WvW.

Outside of prime time we are usually outmanned on all borderlands now

:-(

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

The death of GvGs is probably hitting them hard as well. They have a lot of small guilds with high skill, but low overall population.

Hope you guys get a break for next week and can settle down.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

this achilles guy must really love maguuma :O i dont think any of us goes to jq matchup forums but he always comes back here to make at least 2 posts a week, so achilles what is ur thoughts on maguuma? try n keep it pg and not make a comment on my spelling errors:P

I luff maguuma.

Besides, there’s only so many times you can read about who bought which guild and who blobbed what in the tier 1 thread.

I love Mags too but it has a case of the Eve’s. If the unthinkable happened and I needed to take refuge on a foreign shore because the peasants rose up and overthrew my Regime, Maguuma would be atop my list of locales to weather the storm of rebellion. With this I also think I could find friendly shores on TC.

JQ/SOR/BG thread always sux thats why achilles <3 mags. Plus he’s a fairweather PvFer. He only trolls the match thread hes in heavily if JQ is on top PPT.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Case of the what now? Also, I find the T1 thread amusing lately, personally. Usually I don’t bother with it but with the impending introduction of ~leagues~ it seems all three servers are in a state of panic.

Also NS accusing TW of turning tail is hilarious.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

this achilles guy must really love maguuma :O i dont think any of us goes to jq matchup forums but he always comes back here to make at least 2 posts a week, so achilles what is ur thoughts on maguuma? try n keep it pg and not make a comment on my spelling errors:P

I luff maguuma.

Besides, there’s only so many times you can read about who bought which guild and who blobbed what in the tier 1 thread.

I love Mags too but it has a case of the Eve’s. If the unthinkable happened and I needed to take refuge on a foreign shore because the peasants rose up and overthrew my Regime, Maguuma would be atop my list of locales to weather the storm of rebellion. With this I also think I could find friendly shores on TC.

JQ/SOR/BG thread always sux thats why achilles <3 mags. Plus he’s a fairweather PvFer. He only trolls the match thread hes in heavily if JQ is on top PPT.

♥ you too

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Siege-capped Garrison and East Keep for the final night, come get farmed again SoS.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Soo not true. I am not fairweather PvF. I’m just a lovable Jadeling

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I just woke up. What did I miss?

P.S. What are the best guild tags for roaming/ small fights (1-10 size) this matchup?

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Who held hands the longest?

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Karma train CHOO CHOOOOO

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Yes. I log in and see SoS doing just that as everyone else in NA is still asleep. QQ
Taking our keeps back with 5 players while I wait.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Yeah. Sos is trying to camp NN with 3 stacks of buttlust while outmanning us. No one is going to fight you. That’s why most people left. Also, I heard you had like a billion vs outmanned an hour ago.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Yeah. Sos is trying to camp NN with 3 stacks of buttlust while outmanning us. No one is going to fight you. That’s why most people left. Also, I heard you had like a billion vs outmanned an hour ago.

They had a full que, we had 4 people, Me, Mord, Mfer and some dood on an uplevel, Alamo up in this kitten. W/E the match is decided, it’s friday. It’s lion guild, they pile on people coming through the portal 4 to 1 because they dont have enough individual skill to beat even numbers.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

(edited by Truearrow.3527)

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

lmao. getting zerged 5 v 1 in my golem now by god mode stacks vs fresh air. SO GOOD

p.s. it’s all confusion stacks which is a big LOL @ any non bunker ele.

Doing spvp until people get on.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

(edited by katniss.6735)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Doing spvp until people get on.

Nnnnnoooo! That’s what ‘The Man’ WANTS you to do!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

P.S. What are the best guild tags for roaming/ small fights (1-10 size) this matchup?

[AD] and [GF] by a wide margin

[AoN] All or Nothing

(edited by Xirin.8593)

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Grats SoS you finally killed me 5v1 in eternal with your double BL stacks after I killed all your 2 man groups of thief/thief, thief/ranger. The warrior straight up ran away when he saw me in dredge. I died less than a foot from immunity at spawn. Then the Legendary defender killed one of you and I laughed.

Also got SM fortified wall down to 80% with a cata I solo built, since no one’s on, before you even noticed. I had started a treb before, but I lost the camp, while the other camp had dredge on it. So I flipped dredge, then the camp, and ran back to treb build site, and it despawned when I was 5 yards away.

AIN’T WVW GRAND?

P.S. Didn’t have FGS on, and the stupid guard immobilized me, then all the drakes and crap kept me in combat.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

(edited by katniss.6735)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Didn’t feel like it last night. :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

let me abreviate all the spam posts by Katniss and Truearrow “blah blah outnumbered blah blah karma train blah blah 5v1 blah blah I’m so skilled blah blah PPT doesn’t matter blah blah backcap blah blah we don’t suck as badly as it looks like…honest!”

nerd rage all you want over night coverage but you guys are going to have to deal with the fact that you and EhmBay are the only servers in the top 11 without a significant night presence. You are going to get rolled in those hours and the CONSTANT whining about it is getting old for everyone.

I don’t like PvD you guys get in midday and early NA but I accept that is when you are strong and that you are strong to the point where we shouldn’t expect to get much done when you are at full strength.

That said, salute to all the Ehmry Bay and Maguuma players who brought more fight to the battlefield than to the forums.

May RNG be kind to you all.

EDIT: checked mos and saw that Maguuma has been busy in the wee hours. GJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I nominate GF, too bad not a single SoS comes close to their skill level. I liked SoS the last time we fought them now I just see them as mindless glass cannons and uplevels running around in a ball spamming 111111111, I dont know what happened but Kaineng 2.0 was more fun to fight. Go ahead and infract me I dont give a kitten, as a matter of fact I will just copy and paste the same kitten again. As far as the meta it’s been boring as kitten this week, 6+ hour fights over Mag west keep this week, there should be a mechanic that if you are so terrible that you get repelled more than 3 times in a 2 hour period the defending team gets a searing cauldron to nuke your kitten .

Looks like our fairweathers finally came out and maguuma’s PvF back in full force.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I’m not sure what you mean =/

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

I’m not sure what you mean =/

We were getting beat up pretty good last night. :[

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

AD would be the only noteworthy one I think.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

It really #burns me to say that these Maguuma thieves have made me reconsider my build. Once again I must give props to you Mag thieves. You still die, but kitten you hurt. More than other thieves I can think of.

Hate to point it to you but wait till you meet the Pinkies.
They are the only memorable part of CD.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Grats SoS you finally killed me 5v1 in eternal with your-

WVW happened.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

They had a full que, we had 4 people, Me, Mord, Mfer and some dood on an uplevel, Alamo up in this kitten. W/E the match is decided, it’s friday. It’s lion guild, they pile on people coming through the portal 4 to 1 because they dont have enough individual skill to beat even numbers.

You geniuses do the same thing to our early NA/afternoon. Karma trains happen because it’s easier/more rewarding. How many times did you see SoS come on here and complain about losing t3 keeps; especially to the Ram bug when patch hit? None. Grow some balls and move on. Complaining about being outmanned at certain time of day is getting old. Stop being a kitten. Outside of Ark/VR/PYRO I haven’t seen any organized play from other guilds this week. Good luck in your draw next week.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

(edited by Luvpie.8350)

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You geniuses do the same thing to our early NA/afternoon. Karma trains happen because it’s easier/more rewarding. How many times did you see SoS come on here and complain about losing t3 keeps; especially to the Ram bug when patch hit? None. Grow some balls and move on. Complaining about being outmanned at certain time of day is getting old. Stop being a kitten. Outside of Ark/VR/PYRO I haven’t seen any organized play from other guilds this week. Good luck in your draw next week.

ya calling us the unemployment server totally wasn’t talking about that

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

I agree. That was totally uncalled for. Maguuma is much more like a college-students-who-are-neglecting-their-classes kind of server. >;-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

I agree. That was totally uncalled for. Maguuma is much more like a college-students-who-are-neglecting-their-classes kind of server. >;-

I can relate to this

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

No point in going to class if you still get good grades

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

AD would be the only noteworthy one I think.

Well screw you too pal!

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Wasn’t even whinging about outmanned. lmao

When I mentioned outmanned it was in relation to my solo building siege.

I was complaining about SoS being unable to 1v1 or even 2v1 with 2-3 stacks of BL.

As for organized guilds, we share a public voice comm and are organized as a group of random guilds. That’s how Maguuma became #1. And the place in the match, or PPT doesn’t decide that. But then you wouldn’t know being all super-serious try-hards.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

So that makes SoS what? shut-ins afraid of the daystar so they sleep all day and play gw2 from sunset to sunrise?

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

That’s how Maguuma became #1.

When did this happen again?

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/medals

Of course, if they gave PvF medals: (at this point I wanted to put up a picture of special olympians, but I wouldn’t want to insult real competitors who achieve something real)

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

It’s friday and you’re had all the upgrades done in eternal except the wp, so we reset it for you. Get wrecked. Mag 1:Try-hards 0.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Face it, bro. If you don’t out-man vs over 2:1 (because 2:1 isn’t enough for SoS), then you fall apart. We just proved that today. You weren’t outmanned when you came at us today. You got wrecked at every keep you pushed with multiple different commanders. Your server is terrible at WvW.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

That’s how Maguuma became #1.

When did this happen again?

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/medals

Of course, if they gave PvF medals: (at this point I wanted to put up a picture of special olympians, but I wouldn’t want to insult real competitors who achieve something real)

It’s funny of you to compare PvF to that when you obviously have a losing horse in this race