9/27 Fergustan, Derkhueven,North/South Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

NSP mobs single people, what else is new? I doubt they feel bad about it, so it’s no use calling them out on it. O.o just let them do what they do, and kill as many as you can.

Also NSP has a ton of very bad rangers, most of whom seem to come from their Os guild…

Did you ever get the impression , that no one replies to you because you are irrelevant ?

O wait… Useewatididthar..

Did you ever get the impression that I don’t give a flying potato what people think of me?

Truth! , lol it would be fine if it was an even matchup were we could test the other servers true capabilities in terms of roaming fights and skirmishes, but with the blobs of all zervers, even my own trying to defend what it can and attack what it can, I doubt arguing with NSP’s forum warriors will be much of a help, like the little boy who brings his big brother to a fight, and yet the little kids outnumbers so much ….. No use arguing with their pro warriors, just like you said pick em off in the battlefield.

Again NSP nothing against most of you, just that I can’t find a fair decent fight in this matchup, I understand ur server has gone through hell, amassed numbers and is here to own, but we have been sitting in t8 for so long we weren’t expecting the good old spankings out there..

Blah blah blah , anyways ill give you something that’s useful and informative. On Friday night |XOXO| takes the bus to the match ups. It just so happens that the song we was playing directly applies to how we feel about this match up.

OBS® song of the day!!

oOo another song I like.. That makes 2 out of all of your SOD’s, well I’ll count .5 for the one with the nice kitten shaking in it..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

NSP mobs single people, what else is new? I doubt they feel bad about it, so it’s no use calling them out on it. O.o just let them do what they do, and kill as many as you can.

Also NSP has a ton of very bad rangers, most of whom seem to come from their Os guild…

Did you ever get the impression , that no one replies to you because you are irrelevant ?

Did you ever get the impression that I don’t give a flying potato what people think of me?

Truth! , lol it would be fine if it was an even matchup were we could test the other servers true capabilities in terms of roaming fights and skirmishes, but with the blobs of all zervers, even my own trying to defend what it can and attack what it can, I doubt arguing with NSP’s forum warriors will be much of a help, like the little boy who brings his big brother to a fight, and yet the little kids outnumbers so much ….. No use arguing with their pro warriors, just like you said pick em off in the battlefield.

Again NSP nothing against most of you, just that I can’t find a fair decent fight in this matchup, I understand ur server has gone through hell, amassed numbers and is here to own, but we have been sitting in t8 for so long we weren’t expecting the good old spankings out there..

Blah blah blah , anyways ill give you something that’s useful and informative. On Friday night |XOXO| takes the bus to the match ups. It just so happens that the song we was playing directly applies to how we feel about this match up.

OBS® song of the day!!

oOo another song I like.. That makes 2 out of all of your SOD’s, well I’ll count .5 for the one with the nice kitten shaking in it..

Agreed, this is a very good xoxo bus song. <3

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

dank.3680

People always seem interested in duels…I dunno why you would think otherwise.

In other news, amidst all the whining about NSP zerging:

To be fair, that’s not much of a zerg, even if they were keep door humping.

Here is a pretty decent one, this shot is about 1/2 of what actually crossed that bridge.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

OBS® song of the day!!

To be honest I like peaches in a can with syrup so yummy

Here’s a song that shows how I feel every matchup , regardless of who I come across, I always feel like this when I run up against people, its my drive to kill that keeps me going

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

People always seem interested in duels…I dunno why you would think otherwise.

To be fair, that’s not much of a zerg, even if they were keep door humping.

Here is a pretty decent one, this shot is about 1/2 of what actually crossed that bridge.

ty I got a terrible screenshot.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Red Rum.8430

Red Rum.8430

Very impressed with that Os guild zerg going around EB. Makes commanding a nightmare for me! Haha good match-up this week! Unfortunate we are missing a night crew on this server. But good fights all around!

[FE] Redd Rum
Danger Ranger
Zergusons Crossing… The irony.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

In other news, I don’t understand these warriors who play Mace + Shield / GS chase someone to the ends of the earth, when that person( namely me) darn well knows we aren’t gonna be in a fight thats positively smothered in cheese.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I love the people in here talking BAD about nsp’s roamers. Things are changing, but nsp is probably still the best server, roaming/smallgroup wise.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I love the people in here talking BAD about nsp’s roamers. Things are changing, but nsp is probably still the best server, roaming/smallgroup wise.

Lmfao just wiped 10 guys with and wiped a bunch of BC with 3, Also our tag is HP come on BC send more… in terms of roaming PAXA had it down, Im sorry

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

Gonna be honest here. I know you, I’ve fought you. I believe every number you’ve posted in this thread is exaggerated. Every server has bads, and good players will obviously win outnumbered fights. But uh, you’re the only person in this thread posting every time you do it.

At The Vanguard.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Gonna be honest here. I know you, I’ve fought you. I believe every number you’ve posted in this thread is exaggerated. Every server has bads, and good players will obviously win outnumbered fights. But uh, you’re the only person in this thread posting every time you do it.

Not really I have taken SS with my guildmate already, posted some earlier, might post more, Ok factors , some are uplvls i will admit to it, some are just bad, and something along the lines of vent, meaning we are organized, we know when to kite, when to pull, when to focus and when to feint and hit from angles.

Atm idk how you fare with sword sword build, would like to reduel, I am running a more CC stun condi meta anti meta build, so mesmer matches are fun but it gives me an advantage over most builds i fight.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Fun times at SMC tonight … lotta DH and NSP coming over for dinner

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I’ve never seen someone laugh so much. Man, wish I was that happy.

Attachments:

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Pls PD …. You will never BM as good as me..

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

To the SPCA gaurd and mesmer, nice fight you 2v4ed us and you guys were incredibly good

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I’ve never seen someone laugh so much. Man, wish I was that happy.

It was the NSP asura guardian running a bunker perma regen retal build, good fights, downed his mesmer friends several times, i got bursted down occasionally by a thief, it was fun tbh, I liked it, on a second note, it was even and then it was like 3 v 10 of them, I do appreciate the skill from some of the NSP, my friend was saying how the charr mesmer build was really good at bursting, it’s good, I just prefer bunkier builds atm for this matchup specially.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Yeah the SPCA guard xD and mesmer good combo, but props to that thief that kept slipping from me and bursting me down :P

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I hope you like all my /wave spam Tord and Meph ^^

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

You only wave when you have more friends than me. Better than stealth jumping me like that brown asura, though. He should really stop that.
Dank is bm king. Teach me how to dougie?

Narsil: Another condition build, huh. I don’t see any of those these days.

At The Vanguard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

In that case you wouldn’t mind fighting a practiced roaming ranger from Os who is properly built for small fights, now would you?

Pm me if you are interested. He will most likely be at fight club on Thursday.

Os plays large group organized and many are built and practiced in that instead of duels and small group. If you want a real challenge, I suggest you look toward the actual os roamers and not people doing dailies or soloing to feel out new builds.

:) let me know if you are interested.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I’ve no problems with that. I look forward to someone making me eat my words on thursday.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Also for those of you naysaying about nsp blobbing:

1. We just had 4 weeks of transfer servers involving fighting people double our size.

2. We liked fighting them a lot better than fighting you because it provided a challenge and we don’t enjoy steamrolling lesser numbers as much as you think.

3. We are an in between server in the way of population and coverage. Everyone in silver league has far more and everyone in bronze league has less. There is nothing we can do about this and we aren’t very happy with the match up either. ( this speaking for the feelings of many in Os.)

So as far as blob bing goes, nsp is tame. If you think not then maybe someone should send you some footage of a single tier above us. That and a video of what happens she you touch fergs garrison. Talk about blob.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

You only wave when you have more friends than me. Better than stealth jumping me like that brown asura, though. He should really stop that.

That was a fun back and forth between, you, me, and the PAXA guard hahaha.

Those guys killed me before I was about to duel you because I may have bmed them…heh.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

(edited by JKFlipFlop.7123)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Thanks for the fun in SMC tonight DH and NSP! The loot bags were glorious.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

Yeah, mitigating your 9000 conditions is a fulltime job. That guardian was groping me so hard, I had to make space every time you jumped in. =/ Complicated situation. And I can’t imagine you BMing anyone. Nope.

At The Vanguard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

are you… are you filthyrat in disguise???

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Rikkity leave me alone Nahh just ur friendly neighborhood spiderman

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I dont run condi, im too liable to go down if i get in trouble with cond or stun builds, so i play anti meta’ so I play against most of the popular builds

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Helloooooooooo FC! I see you guys took some steroids this week. Keep it up!

I miss you already Q.Q

D’awww. <3

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Tord, you’re such a voyeur.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Helloooooooooo FC! I see you guys took some steroids this week. Keep it up!

I miss you already Q.Q

D’awww. <3

It’s i keep photos of ET in my Guild Hall, theres always a special place for y’all, when ever i feel down I look at them and I get motivated to kick kitten outside in the BLs. Belle we shall meet again, as for now NSP is knocking at my door!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

….. Warrior from Os with the Legendary greatsword, I wish you wouldn’t run. It’s not polite.

Thanks for the duels earlier. You scared my one of those fights with an eviscerate, saw my health disappear =p

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

….. Warrior from Os with the Legendary greatsword, I wish you wouldn’t run. It’s not polite.

Thanks for the duels earlier. You scared my one of those fights with an eviscerate, saw my health disappear =p

Stop mocking me!. I didn’t land one clean crit. I just got chain feared and quarters of my hp dropping… and to think people want to nerf our condition removal.. feh.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Stop mocking me!. I didn’t land one clean crit. I just got chain feared and quarters of my hp dropping… and to think people want to nerf our condition removal.. feh.

I’m not mocking you, you did quite a bit of damage to me a few times. If you had gotten the hammer stuns chained I prob would have gone down.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I’m not mocking you, you did quite a bit of damage to me a few times. If you had gotten the hammer stuns chained I prob would have gone down.

Something was eating my hp in chunks and not like bleeds would. hmmmm. Anyway Good fight. I think I’m gonna take a break from the game… go outside for once… Im not kidding by the way. I take classes from home, and I rarely leave the house…

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Last to sleep and first to rise again? XD

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

are you saying you slept for 40 minutes

cuz been there done that, bad way to live broski

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I can sleep for any amount above and hour and be fine the next morning.

To explain its an expression. I’m still here, even when everyone is asleep, but I’m also one of the first to get up before anyone else and get my stupid butt onto the game at like 8 in the morning for who knows what reason.

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

well im just as jobless as you :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

Unfortunate we are missing a night crew on this server.

tell me about it. dh took ur half of eb, and then we took it with a ton of golems. not a single soul inside. all sorts of siege and not one was manned. o-o

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Haha that is pretty funny.

O hi rikkity. Long time no see

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

poke Hello. Get it? xD

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Lmfao just wiped 10 guys with and wiped a bunch of BC with 3, Also our tag is HP come on BC send more… in terms of roaming PAXA had it down, Im sorry

Is this you kitten talker? I hope not cuz too ez…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Fun in EB this morning against the WZ zerg. The human female guard commander sure has balls, bet she wishes her guild did too. Hue.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Good try DH at our Garrison you had lord down to 20%. Very ninja of you – I got there with 25 seconds left on timer just barely enough time for me to warn the EB crew to spam WP and kick you out. Cheers XD

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

poke Hello. Get it? xD

OH HAI GUISE

nice cameo in the gvg vid moutz

(edited by insanemaniac.2456)

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

You just named over 5 different people, btw.

We have over 30 or so legendaries in guild, many of them being twilights and sunrises. Lots of t3 armor too so don’t use that to describe them either. 150 man guild, be more descriptive if you want to call people out.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

poke Hello. Get it? xD

OH HAI GUISE

nice cameo in the gvg vid moutz

Haha Ty. My biggest regret was after we downed and viohlent spiked the anet guy was I didn’t take any video of it. I was just too laggy to try fraps at that point.

Was a super fun night.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gundup.7130

Gundup.7130

Why you gotta blow up my spot!! nice screenie of my noob ele in the front of the pack! lol.

DB [EDGE]

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear Fc ,

being a former fergusons crossing soldier , I was happy to see we got you guys in a match. If anything else it was to see who was still playing there and have some trips down memory lane.

After 2 short sittings of playing ive found very few of the ole school guys left. What replaced them is even more disturbing. Seems like the whole Olympic track team of runners transferred in. Not only do most run for even fights. They run from outnumbered fights in there favor..

I normally make a video or two with some music that fits the mood. But.. wow all I have clips of is people running from me.

What’s going on here ?

I even keep an eye out for this |HP| guild as they show screenshots of slaughtering people 12v2.. I find a few of them.. they run too… Wtf?!

Please .. don’t let the week end like it has started people of Fc. I would hate to have my last memory of my former server as chickenkitten pvpers.

I don’t even know if I put up my Obs song of the day video.. chasing people into towers and into the water isn’t a fun watch..

That is all.

Ty

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)