9/27 Fergustan, Derkhueven,North/South Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

The people who don’t like team fights are the people who don’t have good friends to team fight with.

;_;

You can be my foreveralone friend! Hi!

Umm… Hi. But… Umm. jkflipflop is already my forever alone roaming nerd/friend. Maybe you and Narsil can get together? I mean he’s been practically talking to himself this entire thread. I kinda feel bad for him…

:D

I am harmfull is a sexy necro i wouldn’t mind :> as for me , tis but a common mesmer …

Well Harmless is even sexier than I. She’s a water ele for a reason if you know what I mean

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I saw Stealth in that fireworks vid … who’re you, and what happened to the real Taquito?

Technically, if it actually were Stealth, you wouldn’t be able to see it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Umm… Hi. But… Umm. jkflipflop is already my forever alone roaming nerd/friend. Maybe you and Narsil can get together? I mean he’s been practically talking to himself this entire thread. I kinda feel bad for him…

Ouch, rejected. That cuts deep, Harmless.

But at least I made a /friend! Melodey and I will make you sad that you turned me away. >:O

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I’d like you all to meet the best thief in game. (sarcasm)

http://imgur.com/a/CJsdu – read the pms

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

(edited by JKFlipFlop.7123)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

hallo i reset fight 5x with perm stealthing even though I already have spam blinds… finally win.. im so gud.. yepyep

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

hallo i reset fight 5x with perm stealthing even though I already have spam blinds… finally win.. im so gud.. yepyep

He has no idea what anything in this game does because he hides in stealth 99% of the time. OMG I TOOK 10 Damage!!!! Stealth, OMG 1 BLEED TICK!!! Hide in shadows……real skills right there.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Ok guys, gonna make a new alt. His name will be Pigeon Crusher. What class should it be?
Pic related

Attachments:

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Snuffles is a legend on DH.
Yes.
I’m serious.

The purest kitten-mode stealth build I’ve ever seen (she does 0 damage, you’d definitely beat her, btw), purchased multiple legendaries with real money, constantly xferring to our enemy servers to troll around, etc. etc. So yeah, nobody here is ever going to complain if you bm her.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Weird, never heard of him/her. Still I’ve only been here for like… 4-5 months.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

He has no idea what anything in this game does because he hides in stealth 99% of the time. OMG I TOOK 10 Damage!!!! Stealth, OMG 1 BLEED TICK!!! Hide in shadows……real skills right there.

Guys, its really hard for perma stealth thieves to run from zergs, okay?

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

NSP! I want to see you guys in silver tier
Fight hard and get that 15th spot!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

It’s thursday! I hope someone post the time fight club is supposed to start!

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

i got sit on by xoxo tonite. fun times

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Match up started fun, but now it’s meh. Roaming as Guard is no fun…

Oh well back to my hole in the wall aka The Mist.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIIIBlade.6574

XIIIBlade.6574

where is the other panda? there can be only one. and its the handsome one in nsp.

Attachments:

When you open your mouth, make sure you brushed your teeth.

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

dear Nsp protect Castle |XOXO| with your lives.

that is all

ty

Attachments:

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

No >:(

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Match up started fun, but now it’s meh. Roaming as Guard is no fun…

Oh well back to my hole in the wall aka The Mist.

my guard is 20x better but roaming on warrs is 20x more fun. (I can run away!)

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

She was brought up in a matchup thread a few weeks (possibly a month, can’t remember which opponents it was) before our main guilds left. I remember, cause I though she(?) was in Abyss but they confirmed she wasn’t (iirc. And it was the thread I learned Abyss had two separate guilds pve and wvw ones).

I wonder if thats why NSP isn’t as active lately (at least it seems that way). They don’t want to move up to the bottom of the silver league…
(https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Let-s-boost-Northern-Shivpeak-to-15th-place/page/2#post2956071)
I could be just grasping at stuff though…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

DH , y you try to blob.. and get melted 3×.. my bags are EXPLODING from your loot.

Ty

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

only NSP can successfully blob

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Only NSP led by poultry can truly blob like kings.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

The people who don’t like team fights are the people who don’t have good friends to team fight with.

;_;

I am harmfull is a sexy necro i wouldn’t mind :> as for me , tis but a common mesmer …

Well Harmless is even sexier than I. She’s a water ele for a reason if you know what I mean

Technically Tinthre is one of the best mesmer’s Ive fought in game, idk what he’s been up to lately, and my toon is a chick, I feel emasculated as it is around him >.>

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Yesterday I was on the phone, Dank is playing around with me and a longbow, I am just dandy spamming buttons with one hand semi afk, then this guy Princess Snuffballs, comes over and perm stealths and starts HS spamming. I hope this guy isn’t a big deal, I’ll just do the same thing I do with every other stealth thief in game. Laugh or bring out the cheese dual phantasm build, Thieves love dual phantasm builds xD. Swordman and Duelist action oohhh yeah …

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Nah … you really wanna kitten off a permastealth Thief? Perplexity/Interrupt spec, with moderate-to-high condition damage. You can also combine it with Phant/Reflecting Focus work for more fun. (0/20/30/0/20 or 0/15/30/25/0)

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I don’t know whom the thief was that I was dueling at the NE temple/whatever its called, but I was having fun till my server mates decided to crash the party. Sorry about that. :-( We had a nice little standoff going there. Would have been interesting to see how long we could have gone on.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Only NSP led by poultry can truly blob like kings.

^

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

;_;

Technically Tinthre is one of the best mesmer’s Ive fought in game, idk what he’s been up to lately, and my toon is a chick, I feel emasculated as it is around him >.>

Not sure how that response ties into mine lol.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Snuffles is a legend on DH.
Yes.
I’m serious.

The purest kitten-mode stealth build I’ve ever seen (she does 0 damage, you’d definitely beat her, btw), purchased multiple legendaries with real money, constantly xferring to our enemy servers to troll around, etc. etc. So yeah, nobody here is ever going to complain if you bm her.

There’s two people that play on the account though. One is a female and she is quite nice. The other is her ex and he is a complete kitten. Guess which one was on the account in those images…heh.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

;_;

I misread it earlier though you were being offered as my roaming buddy xD, turns out Tinthre is the one, but hey if you would be my roaming buddy, i’d be happy lol, necro and mesmer can kill, My pets + your pets we’d make a great team.

Although Harmless has an awesome name, I already have an ele friend who is realy amazing at ele, his name is Lady Phantomhive, he’d kill me if i found someone else for his spot >.>

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

;_;

I misread it earlier though you were being offered as my roaming buddy xD, turns out Tinthre is the one, but hey if you would be my roaming buddy, i’d be happy lol, necro and mesmer can kill, My pets + your pets we’d make a great team.

Although Harmless has an awesome name, I already have an ele friend who is realy amazing at ele, his name is Lady Phantomhive, he’d kill me if i found someone else for his spot >.>

Sorry, I am mesmer friend that fills in when he isn’t roaming with Harmless. Spot taken!

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I guess I am forever alone, nvm i have Adverse and Severus and others, I’ll just wait it out till they log on that is…. digs block of dirt , makes a hole and jumps in I should be safe till morning from slenderman and the creepers and stuff…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Who needs partners for roaming when you can run the latest n greatest FOTM/CHEESE and roll people left and right.

amirite Joe ?

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Holy crap this thread is boring. Last weeks was riveting, especially compared to this. STEP IT UP PEOPLE!

WZ y so bad?>

last week i heard you guys has a fun matchup, this week, lol your playing with underage servers, they havent matured yet :/

You know things are bad, when FC the once rated worst server in NA can outclass, GoM, DR, AR, and now DH, seriously you know it is bad when FC is winning. On the other side every server that has lost claims to have lost guilds to t1 servers or t3

Even ET is stepping up their game lol, t8 is moving to t7 we made it!

felt like it needs to be said that fc is so bad at what we do that we could never actually claim to be the worst… only 2nd worst. cant even fail the hardest.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

;_;

Sorry, I am mesmer friend that fills in when he isn’t roaming with Harmless. Spot taken!

Narsil. I have too many friends and they play their classes really well, no space for you.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

She was brought up in a matchup thread a few weeks (possibly a month, can’t remember which opponents it was) before our main guilds left. I remember, cause I though she(?) was in Abyss but they confirmed she wasn’t (iirc. And it was the thread I learned Abyss had two separate guilds pve and wvw ones).

I wonder if thats why NSP isn’t as active lately (at least it seems that way). They don’t want to move up to the bottom of the silver league…
(https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Let-s-boost-Northern-Shivpeak-to-15th-place/page/2#post2956071)
I could be just grasping at stuff though…

NSP is still as active. We don’t have much coverage. Our normal guilds are still fielding what they usually do.
We never get many transfers and people transfer off and fizzle out or pve and whatnot. Has nothing to do with not wanting to be in silver league. We will be happy anywhere there are fights, win or lose pointwise.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

We never get many transfers and people transfer off and fizzle out or pve and whatnot. Has nothing to do with not wanting to be in silver league. We will be happy anywhere there are fights, win or lose pointwise.

I expect you will become the new bandwagon server for bronze league. If I were a bandwagoner I’d be looking at NSP, HoD, SF…possibly DH (DH is doing very poorly this week so that would strike it off my list). To be honest I like NSP the most out of all of these servers since I like the roaming groups on your server.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

;_;

Narsil. I have too many friends and they play their classes really well, no space for you.

I didn’t want you anyways, I wanted the necro, I dont have many necro friends :/. Plenty, warrior, mesmer, thief, guardian and no necro or engi friends, well there is Rikkity, but i mean aside of that ….

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

I expect you will become the new bandwagon server for bronze league. If I were a bandwagoner I’d be looking at NSP, HoD, SF…possibly DH (DH is doing very poorly this week so that would strike it off my list). To be honest I like NSP the most out of all of these servers since I like the roaming groups on your server.

I’m not so certain how that would go. A lot of bronze league players would not enjoy a blobby bandwagon blowout fest and may leave their server if that’s what it becomes.

I believe most of the bandwagon-ing will happen in gold and silver leagues.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Yeah its been confirmed, NSP is the new bandwagon server, it doesn’t take logic, based on their placement and standings, only way they would lose is if, somehow a silver leagues server lost rating fell and NSP took their spot, then NSP would be last place in silver league, in which case which ever server from silver league fell, would still probably have a field trip on us, unless of course it turned out to be another fallen GoM or DR or DH, then in which case, I think SF and HoD would duke it out for the bronze league. crosses fingers

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Yeah its been confirmed, NSP is the new bandwagon server, it doesn’t take logic, based on their placement and standings, only way they would lose is if, somehow a silver leagues server lost rating fell and NSP took their spot, then NSP would be last place in silver league, in which case which ever server from silver league fell, would still probably have a field trip on us, unless of course it turned out to be another fallen GoM or DR or DH, then in which case, I think SF and HoD would duke it out for the bronze league. crosses fingers

maybe if NSP and Kaineng get matched next week and NSP + other server is able to grind Kaineng into the ground.

Otherwise there is really no way that rating difference is going to happen. Although it appears DB was able to tank themselves out of gold league purposefully maybe Kaineng will try to do the same….

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

maybe if NSP and Kaineng get matched next week and NSP + other server is able to grind Kaineng into the ground.

Otherwise there is really no way that rating difference is going to happen. Although it appears DB was able to tank themselves out of gold league purposefully maybe Kaineng will try to do the same….

It is speculation and sort of conspiracy thing going on, about higher tier servers throwing their matches to get to lower leagues to take the winnings, idk if it is true lol ,but this is why Anet should have thought this crap through, instead of 3 , they should have made 4 of 6 , or 6 of 4, i know it makes more winners, but it makes closer matches and better outcomes. At this rate if a high server does throw itself on purpose to go to the lower leagues and dominate, then we still screwed!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I didn’t want you anyways, I wanted the necro, I dont have many necro friends :/. Plenty, warrior, mesmer, thief, guardian and no necro or engi friends, well there is Rikkity, but i mean aside of that ….

Aren’t you friends with Ynot? I’m your necro friend too!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Aren’t you friends with Ynot? I’m your necro friend too!

Oh my …. oops.. I guess i have all bases covered xD – Life Complete :’)

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

NSP might be the new bandwagon server, but they’ll have WvW superstar recruit Devon Carver himself around to balance things out. The points other teams get for spiking him alone might send NSP down to T8.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

NSP might be the new bandwagon server, but they’ll have WvW superstar recruit Devon Carver himself around to balance things out. The points other teams get for spiking him alone might send NSP down to T8.

Devon’s probably been on NSP the whole the time. It’s not like he’s going to be running around on a character named Devon Carver repping ANET.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I’m not so certain how that would go. A lot of bronze league players would not enjoy a blobby bandwagon blowout fest and may leave their server if that’s what it becomes.

I believe most of the bandwagon-ing will happen in gold and silver leagues.

Only problem is that it would all have to happen before the league actually starts IIRC, even if you transfer to a different server during the league, you still will only get the rewards of how well your starting server (which ever one you were on when league first started) did.

What the kitten is that thing?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Devon’s probably been on NSP the whole the time. It’s not like he’s going to be running around on a character named Devon Carver repping ANET.

Checkin past history, looks like he was on Aurora Glade 3 months ago.

Gate of Madness