9/27: SoR/BG/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Well…this seems familiar… Good luck! Hope we can all find some good fights!

Dolyak parade will be tomorrow at 7 PM ST!

I loved the SEA dolyak run. Cant wait for another when we meet again

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Can you give screenshots of both VII groups? Like ones near vale camp. And another one with Coin behind them. Thanks.

You ate too many shrooms yesterday. There was only two VII groups.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Dunno how many is in VII form BG, 60 count come from Iron, that screen show close to 40 so zerg any way, with ads from ally players easily can get close to 60 which is not Original VII way of play.

Any way my post here was to clarify any claims this guilds are related or not and they are not.

But we are, in some distant ways…say hello to my favorite slayer, Silppuri

No you are just fake

Isn’t Noodles same guy who scam GvG leaderboard creating fake guilds and matches?

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Dunno how many is in VII form BG, 60 count come from Iron, that screen show close to 40 so zerg any way, with ads from ally players easily can get close to 60 which is not Original VII way of play.

Any way my post here was to clarify any claims this guilds are related or not and they are not.

No you are just fake

Isn’t Noodles same guy who scam GvG leaderboard creating fake guilds and matches?

Go home. No.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

No you are just fake

That’s exactly him. Quite a decent fellow isnt he?

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I miss you guys

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

It has been confirmed by a couple of his own guildies that he did it to troll IRON and make BG believe VII had xfered over.

What has been confirmed is that:

- people will do anything to win in wvw, even exploiting and glitching
- attacking commanders of other servers anonymously on forums makes people feel good
- claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
- a lot of reto-cranial inversion fills this thread, especially from people not in T1 this week
- great job from spies who queue silly upgrades and waste supplies and spots thanks to guesting and tryouts

Grats to SoR for a good week. I disapprove of the tactic of using a full map blob in EB to win but hey if that is the way to win then be prepared for the same tactic in response. These blobs are skill 1 only fights with 1fps and they are lame imo.

(edited by Monsoon.2589)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

It has been confirmed by a couple of his own guildies that he did it to troll IRON and make BG believe VII had xfered over.

What has been confirmed is that:

- people will do anything to win in wvw, even exploiting and glitching
- attacking commanders of other servers anonymously on forums makes people feel good
- claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
- a lot of reto-cranial inversion fills this thread, especially from people not in T1 this week
- great job from spies who queue silly upgrades and waste supplies and spots thanks to guesting and tryouts

Grats to SoR for a good week. I disapprove of the tactic of using a full map blob in EB to win but hey if that is the way to win then be prepared for the same tactic in response. These blobs are skill 1 only fights with 1fps and they are lame imo.

All I see is a lot of spoiled milk.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

I don’t know what is worse. Us in TC dominating everything in Tier 2, or being destroyed in Tier 1. I, personally believe that the experience in fighting the Tier 1 servers is nice, although there are many fairweathers that have not played, I love the matching when the server numbers are even.

Those encounters are pretty nice…

The only sadness I get is when two groups of equal numbers and equal skill encounter each other and find the difference between winning and losing is in the side that has more bloodlust buffs than the other.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

[IRON] let’s be friends, we all had a lot of fun last night! Was one hell of a party!

I even took some group pictures with us and your 30 people, totally not a blob, totally [IRON]-only squad!

(#biebertrix2013)
(#believegate)

Attachments:

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

[IRON] let’s be friends, we all had a lot of fun last night! Was one hell of a party!

I even took some group pictures with us and your 30 people, totally not a blob, totally [IRON]-only squad!

(#biebertrix2013)
(#believegate)

Should have blacked out the map on your screenshots to prevent everyone from seeing the numbers you had and you may have garnered a little more sympathy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

lol You know we can see your mini map right? All those friendly green dots invalidate your qq, a rough count got me 40-60 friendlies unless you guys run heavy rangers and pet necros xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Choo is one of the easiest SoR guilds to roll, after that initial push you guys just can’t keep up the pressure open field and run around like chickens with their heads cut off. I think there is a gaming term for players who poorly perform… perhaps you could remind me what that is?

One of the easiest SoR guilds to roll that took your garri from an EE and KNT map blob after wiping them twice inside it during NA then proceeded to WIPE BG and TC forces off the map at the same time and tripple waypointed your BL then defended through NA the next day against map blobs with TW and later by themselves?

I think you are mad, friend.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

(#biebertrix2013)
(#believegate)

Holy smokes, there has to be almost an entire maps worth of people on that minimap.

in Match-ups

Harrier.9380

No one is trying to say we were the only ones in the field. Unlike some other guild, we do not claim we were fighting 30vs100. Forces were pretty much equal on both sides. And it was quite fun.

I am well aware you can see the minimap, you’re free to count the dots. Hiding it is an interesting suggestion, but while your valuable lessons in propaganda and fact-manipulation are appreciated, sadly I have no use for them.

(edited by Harrier.9380)

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

No one is trying to say we were the only ones in the field. We’re not so tunnel visioned to not see other tags around us and claim only 29 [Coin] were on the borderland that evening. Forces were pretty much equal on both sides.

I am well aware you can see the minimap, you’re free to count the dots. Hiding it is an interesting suggestion, but while your valuable lessons in propaganda and fact-manipulation are appreciated, sadly I have no use for them.

I fail to see the point of your post then. You make a comment about them blobbing when you are doing it yourself… Where’s pot when you need him for a pot and kettle reference?

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I say one thing but the screenshots show another story, and I accuse others of propaganda and fact manipulation. I am coin~

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

No you are just fake

Yes, that is him. It has been confirmed by a couple of his own guildies that he did it to troll IRON and make BG believe VII had xfered over. Apparently there was a jubilant discussion on their server boards thinking you guys had actually xfered over.

rawnoodles is a friendly commander. He was a good mate. But he needs to stop lying. I think the title “Legendary Liar” now suits him best.

Sure, now trolling is lying. Guess what, everyone posting in this thread is now a liar. Except Fannwong, ofcourse, he guy is too nice :P

Fuzz, unless you transferred to TC/SoR, this isn’t your matchup thread.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

I fail to see the point of your post then. You make a comment about them blobbing when you are doing it yourself… Where’s pot when you need him for a pot and kettle reference?

Point of his post is that IRON were first to claim it was 30 vs 100, when in reality it was not. Unlike IRON guy who did false claim without any proof, Coin guy posted sshot where its obvious it was 100vs100, not 30vs10 as IRON guy claimed. Why is that so hard to understand?

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Point of his post is that IRON were first to claim it was 30 vs 100, when in reality it was not. Unlike IRON guy who did false claim without any proof, Coin guy posted sshot where its obvious it was 100vs100, not 30vs10 as IRON guy claimed. Why is that so hard to understand?

….and your response is to cherry pick a screenshot from a completely different point in time?

in Match-ups

Harrier.9380

Don’t understand why any would enjoy the lag fights like last night in EU time.
But then i realized u where EU so you are used to this BS.

3 organised guild vs IRON and pugs, pretty pathetic tbh, specially disappointed in HB being in there. i thought better of them.

and hashtags is so 2011. guess EU is behind on that aswell.

Keep your propaganda rolling coin some might actually believe in you.

Actually it is quite refreshing. Compared to 3-way fights against Vizunah and SFR, lag here is pretty much non-existent.

Please make up your mind, either we’re a blob or 3 organised guilds.

Speaking of which, I thought [ONE], [FEAR], [RISE], [AFTL] were organised guilds. They seemed to act on their own at least. In their shoes, I’ld find it pretty offensive to be dismissed as ‘just pugs following [IRON]’.

(edited by Harrier.9380)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

No one is trying to say we were the only ones in the field. We’re not so tunnel visioned to not see other tags around us and claim only 29 [Coin] were on the borderland that evening. Forces were pretty much equal on both sides.

Okay, Burl. Even the dots on the mini-map aren’t higher than the IRON forces shown in the shots. So, I don’t see the point of your post then. Oh, right, you like to throw in your two cents at most opportunities.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/NQZKXE_QfxA

A very small and short point of view from our SEA/OCX timezone in TC.

TY for the matchup BG and SOR. Sor wins this week.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Okay, Burl. Even the dots on the mini-map aren’t higher than the IRON forces shown in the shots. So, I don’t see the point of your post then. Oh, right, you like to throw in your two cents at most opportunities.

Even I know you don’t believe that and you are just attempting to troll me. Especially considering you can’t accurately count the dots on a screen when people are stacked up. He doesn’t even dispute they have very similar numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

(#biebertrix2013)
(#believegate)

1) We were untagged as always.
2) We had 27-30 people on us the whole time you were blobbing ( that is from the time we ran you over at briar until you all left cause you had school in the morning, preschool ofc).
3) Ace and FEAR came over to fight after an hour or so cause he wanted some fun, tbh despite the lag you caused it was pretty funny.
4) You were all massively disrespectful to Shifty who goes out of his way every matchup to try and organise some even numbered fun fights in EU. Instead of splitting up like normal people do, you decided to all blob. You all deserve to be on BG where community is kitten and Commanders just as bad.
Now, everyone is guilty of calling the enemy a ‘blob’, but really it’s getting pathetic. If you want to enjoy your game time and have some 25-30 man fights then give us a shout. If you continue to map blob and drag lag over expect to just PvD, or get even more lag when the other servers blob.
Contrary to what anyone might think we really do only run an average of 30 people, we have scouts, afkers, people who need to do RL kitten some people in PvE even. Maybe instead of assuming we have more becasue we run you over so fast, take a moment to actually count it out ( if you can even count I know you’re all bads / kids #Ace)
And always remember, we are open to GvG / even numbered fights anytime. There have been many guilds on here that have accused us of blobbing and being unskilled who accepted our challenge and learnt how very wrong they really are.

Holy wall of text that amounted to nothing more than your typical IRON response. Nothing but insults to BG as a whole and Coin as a whole. If I was that Coin poster, I’d feel pretty satisfied that I got this long and and raging post.

I have all the time in the world, just sat in your garrison posting on the forums is quite relaxing tbh.

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Hello SoR show us what you are made of this week ? At least until you find some excuse about loosing again XD

What up Titan, what is you excuse!

Also to the clueless Coin dude, as you are from deso u know how many aftl runs, the rest of the are Na guilds, but nice try to make u look better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Yup, last night was fun ^^

[HB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

I wonder if your wonderful guild know why you quit from Iron Beatrix ?

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I drop by from time to time to check the matchup forums, unfortunately it is always the same. Except now even TC’s seemingly unending positivity on the forums is gone! We are left with some extremely vocal forum warriors on all servers who are obviously all mad, or they wouldn’t feel the need to respond to everything.

We at BG had a rough matchup, a combination of SoR coming in full force, being in a transitional phase (losing some bigger guilds), along with a tough update time for us. We have lost before, and will very likely again… This doesn’t mean all is lost or anything. A fresh start will do us a lot of good, so lets come in full force on reset.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

PLX RECAP

Amazing fights last night against IRON, FEAR, CERN, NOPE. That crazy 35 v 80 fight vs TC was probably the highlight of the week. Excited to see whats to come Pre-League!

Wisper/mail me for skirmishes

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

PLX RECAP

Amazing fights last night against IRON, FEAR, CERN, NOPE. That crazy 35 v 80 fight vs TC was probably the highlight of the week. Excited to see whats to come Pre-League!

Wisper/mail me for skirmishes

I don’t think TCBL has seen 80 people in one spot during this match up. The most we had yesterday was when we took bay, which was maybe ~50 (42 was the highest supplyinfo I got) and that was after sitting around in citadel for three minutes and making people rally, but we didn’t get any fights with that group and it disbanded after bay was taken because I had to go grab food.

When we were fighting the SoR super zerg (FEAR, Hel, HL, and GSCH) between bay and Garrison, we had no more than 40, probably less, mostly militia with maybe 10 STUN, and maybe 12 between WL and FBA.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

(edited by Traxien Cion.9261)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Hello SoR show us what you are made of this week ? At least until you find some excuse about loosing again XD

….

….

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA The dolyak parade WILL be today in ~ 6 hours If anyone has any GvG’s at that time please send me an ingame or forum mail so I can try to keep the parade away from them!

Also, I personally cannot hold an SEA dolyak parade this week. Ive already had no sleep because I had to do a graduate research defense earlier in the week, and I’m starting to get sick so I need my sleep. However, if any SEA people wish to try to hold their own and want to host one send me a message and I can help out (send you tonics, parade paths, etc). I did have loads of fun doing it last week, but I sadly just cannot this week

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: ktynn.9735

ktynn.9735

All sides are getting personal. That’s a shame. I hope people don’t forget we are all just that… people. With lives, individual goals and own reasons to play this game and in this case WvW.

I don’t consider what other COIN members post to always be the same as my own opinion, so I’ll take it that what certain other guild members post (e.g. IRON members) are not the summarized view of their guild.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder, it seems. What a shock. How about everyone takes a deep breath and we’ll see eachother on the battlefield? With any number of PEOPLE that feel like joining their guilds’ squad in WvW that day/night?

Best wishes to everyone on all three servers.

[COIN] Elementalist – Loyal Gregori

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

Mad coverage this week SOR, well done on the win.

Im sure when the league starts we will step up to the mark, but its good to see a strong presence from SOR again, after it looked like you were starting to decline in recent weeks.

Keep it classy on the forums, and we will see how things go when the real fight starts.

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

In the spirit of friendship let me be the first one to congratulate SoR on a week well played.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Yes GG SOR. Smashed us this week.

But in about 9 hours karma train night will be kicking off. I am aware you will be very attached to those waypoints in BGBL, as would I, but please don’t go all “JQ” on us over them. (lol)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

*losing^

^ = What happened to BG this week lololol.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

One of the easiest SoR guilds to roll that took your garri from an EE and KNT map blob after wiping them twice inside it during NA then proceeded to WIPE BG and TC forces off the map at the same time and tripple waypointed your BL then defended through NA the next day against map blobs with TW and later by themselves?

Something I wasn’t online for, why would I be mad about that?

Blob seems to be the new buzzword, what exactly are we defining a blob as? “CHoo R gud, cus dey udder gais Blob not as gud” Is that 15-20 KnT and 10-20 EE? Less? More? What is CHoo running in comparison? How many non-CHoo are running with them? Could you by chance be a little more accurate with the numbers if you are going to use them as evidence for your point instead of dismissing them as blobs, zergballs, etc etc? Now I’m sure it was only Choo and TW doing the capping and waypointing while locking down the map, no other SoR guilds factored into Sor’s success in BGBL. This is mild sarcasm.

I still stand by my previous statement, Choo is one of the easiest SoR guilds to roll open field. They do a single, strong, but easily avoidable push and then their organization falls apart once their one trick fails to work. Which is why I was hinting at the irony of a Choo player attempting to lord over SoR’s collective success over the “trash-talking BG scrubs”.

Do you not see the irony?

Sure you can take this as an angry response to a non-gold medal finish (projecting much?) or you can take this for what it is, a response to a slow to adapt loot bag chest-thumping over other loot bags. And also a not so subtle hint that some open field strategies need to be reviewed as they are ineffective (or at least need to be diversified), especially when they fail time and time again. Failures that can now be addressed and improved upon.

I’m totally fuming.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Something I wasn’t online for, why would I be mad about that?

Blob seems to be the new buzzword, what exactly are we defining a blob as? “CHoo R gud, cus dey udder gais Blob not as gud” Is that 15-20 KnT and 10-20 EE? Less? More? What is CHoo running in comparison? How many non-CHoo are running with them? Could you by chance be a little more accurate with the numbers if you are going to use them as evidence for your point instead of dismissing them as blobs, zergballs, etc etc? Now I’m sure it was only Choo and TW doing the capping and waypointing while locking down the map, no other SoR guilds factored into Sor’s success in BGBL. This is mild sarcasm.

I still stand by my previous statement, Choo is one of the easiest SoR guilds to roll open field. They do a single, strong, but easily avoidable push and then their organization falls apart once their one trick fails to work. Which is why I was hinting at the irony of a Choo player attempting to lord over SoR’s collective success over the “trash-talking BG scrubs”.

Do you not see the irony?

Sure you can take this as an angry response to a non-gold medal finish (projecting much?) or you can take this for what it is, a response to a slow to adapt loot bag chest-thumping over other loot bags. And also a not so subtle hint that some open field strategies need to be reviewed as they are ineffective (or at least need to be diversified), especially when they fail time and time again. Failures that can now be addressed and improved upon.

I’m totally fuming.

I’m sorry I can’t hear you over these T3 walls. And the trash talking response was a reply as one of the former BG members told us in TS EE was “laughing” at us while they were getting farmed all night. So we took their garrison against 50-60 EE+KNT and wiped them off the map. Also Choo took the garrison and WP’d it, TW helped defend it the next day.

FYI, you seem distraught. I know it’s a normal human response to talk smack after you lost, but no need to type a wall of angry text

And yes, I think EE and KnT are exceptional guilds. You win some you lose some, can’t have it all. We’ve been wiped by them, and we’ve wiped them.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

ANY BG saying Choo is easy to roll is insulting their own server.

I was in TS over the past few nights and was listening in (sometimes fighting) while Choo repelled countless attempts by BG to retake BG BL Keep.

From everything I saw, BG was fighting with a lot of server pride and tenacity, but Choo + friends held and held and held (and then even almost took BG’s EB keep during a prolonged offensive on that map).

To those who weren’t logged in when that happened, and who just want to talk trash to Choo (who did some yeoman’s work this week): Stop denigrating the efforts of the players on your own server.

BG was not being being half-hearted in their fights, especially not last night/this morning (PST); but more times than not, Choo played well.

If you disagree with that, then what does that say about the BG who weren’t able to wipe them?

(edited by Safir.9203)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

To BG and TC, much much respect to the guys who came out to fight regardless, esp [ND], [WM] plus friends that pushed SOR BL last night. Some of us have said that if we didn’t have great opponents we would have left the game already. I sincerely hope BG can shore up the SEA numbers despite the departure of Tarkus and his company.

/salute to all the soldiers and commanders of BG & TC.

Have a great weekend everyone,
FW

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA The dolyak parade will be in TCBL in 30 minutes! We’ll gather by the windmill at south camp!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Yeah, it’s pretty low to say that another guild is “the easiest to wipe” when they’ve had many fights against your server mates and won. There are no guilds that we’ve fought during our time zone that can say “We never lose to Choo”. It’s easy to say things, but if you could prove your “facts” maybe then I’d listen to your obvious bias. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about with regard to our open field strategy, maybe you should hop servers and run with us for a bit? You could probably learn something. I don’t know though, maybe during MERC’s Time Zone when there are 5 Choo on we’re easy to wipe. Somebody sounds pretty rustled, maybe you should try taking a couple sedatives and lay down for a bit.

As for the majority of BG who aren’t irrelevant like this guy, thanks for the fights this week. We’ve really been enjoying fighting guilds like ONS and KnT this week, always a pleasure to engage in the field and a tip of the hat to you for bringing the tough fights. Hopefully we see you all next week for some more fights.

Someone seems salty

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Sigh.

Open field versus Keep defense. We are talking about different things.

Choo versus A collective of SoR’s guilds including Choo. Again we are talking about different things.

Choo did well? I never said they couldn’t do well. I was not online for 2 days during NA out of how many the last year so suddenly my point about a guild overall is invalidated? What an argument.

If I was truly mad would I point out why their open field tactic doesn’t work and causes them to wipe to inferior numbers? (hint check the wording of my previous posts as well). Wouldn’t I just use vague generic posturing such as the words “zerg” or “blob” to demean the abilities of the other server? I would love nothing more than to see Choo diversify their open field tactics, it makes fighting open field more enjoyable for all. (whom I only specifically called out in response to a Choo member running his mouth at a BG player running his)

My point, since it seems so difficult to comprehend, is essentially the same one you are making. Trashtalkers getting rolled by the ones they call scrubs, what does that make the trashtalkers then? If your guild has 1 strategy open field that rarely works, can you as a member of said guild honestly drop the word scrub as a chest-thump or retaliatory remark?

FYI, you seem distraught. I know it’s a normal human response to talk smack after you lost, but no need to type a wall of angry text.

If you can find me angry about SoR winning in this thread I’d love to see it, I haven’t said a thing against your servers win. The feelings I’m feeling are more akin to having to repeat something to an intern after the first several times just don’t quite sink in.

There are no guilds that we’ve fought during our time zone that can say “We never lose to Choo”.

Sigh… you may have missed the point.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Cool beans. Aren’t we all mischievous. Cheers cheers. ^——^ time to prove your mettle in the battle field on the next round. Weee.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melchiorus.4678

Melchiorus.4678

I haven’t missed the point, and you are wasting my time. You use these generalizations to make my guild sound inferior with no backing. We’ve wiped groups with higher numbers than ours many many times. In fact, the thing that gets us wiped the most is trying to take on groups 1.5+ times larger than ours. We are constantly adapting and using different tactics, different comps, and different ideas to attempt to better ourselves. If you want proof of this I have plenty of videos, plenty of guild meetings, and plenty of people to back that claim up. One random guy who pretends to know what he is talking about without doing any research other than “Oh I saw them wipe a few times” is completely useless and trying to discredit the accomplishments of somebody else in this way shows low class, and disrespect. Frankly, you are a non-factor and I’ve already wasted enough time on you.

Sorry to waste other people’s time reading these posts. Some people just have weird personal vendettas and need to check their perspective a bit.

Melchiorus-Engineer
Pain Train Choo [Choo] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Thanks to all the BG and SoR that showed up for the parade and special thanks to all the people we ran by that didn’t attack. Good show!

/salute

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

“Well it’s been a rivalry for the ages, for almost a year the SoR/BG rivalry has been unmatched by any other servers. While there are trolls on both sides which sometimes go out of hand, I have to say majority of SoR have appreciated the fights and the competition from BG. You guys have been a fun opponent and while part of me wishes for the rivalry to go on until the end of days, I think it’s safe to say that new rivalries are on the horizon with the upcoming season. Hopefully each season moving forward has fantastic rivalries that can come close to the one we had. We set the bar as far as server rivalries go, and it’ll be honestly questionable if any can come close moving forward, but only time will tell.

That being said, thank you to all the BG guilds who come out day in and day out to fight regardless of the score. And thank you to all those BG commanders and guild leaders who talk to me on the daily basis with such respect and friendliness but always
maintaining that competition on the field.

And if it happens that the Season 1 rivalry is SoR and BG again, I won’t be disappointed because I know you will bring it. But if it’s not, there’s always season 2 :P.

It has been an honor."

- Indo Xx

Hm

(edited by Gerby.6219)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

Sigh.

Open field versus Keep defense. We are talking about different things.

There were plenty of open field fights.

I know “repelled” implies only keep defense, but there were several instances where the fighting moved to open field, and at the time, Choo (plus a few other SOR players… i.e, in no way a “collective”) outplayed superior numbers. Yes, there were many times TW (and a lot of other guilds) covered that BL and that’s not what I’m talking about… For the times it was primarily Choo keeping things green, they were countering everything you guys were throwing at them.

Of course, you don’t know any of this because you even admit:

I was not online for 2 days during NA

Finally…

Choo did well? I never said they couldn’t do well.

Okay, fine.

I was trying to be modest and respectful, especially since I was more of an outside observer, but… if you insist: They kicked hiney and took names. Happy?

FWIW, this was a week full of action and lots of close calls. I really appreciate the good fights that both BG and TC brought. Thanks.