9/6 BG/JQ/FA

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Very nice job commanding FA, [RET]. Doing a great job. Good to see FA still out in force after the weekend- given the match-up.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Uh oh! Clown shoes trolled our whole server! He’s so clever and original, I wish I had a keep to hide in since were so good at it!

*We’re

Grammar Police > BG

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Uh oh! Clown shoes trolled our whole server! He’s so clever and original, I wish I had a keep to hide in since were so good at it!

*We’re

Grammar Police > BG

I just assumed reading comprehension was widely taught, sorry for confusing your server mates.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrowndClown.1702

CrowndClown.1702

What was that? I can’t hear you over the arrow carts you hide behind.

The Weather Girl – Champion Arrow Cart – Ressea – Points Per Tick
Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] PEE PEE TEE #GetGud

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

ignore him, just a troll trying to get attention. btw MERC ty for the long campfights last night.we had a blast.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

ignore him, just a troll trying to get attention. btw MERC ty for the long campfights last night.we had a blast.

I missed that, but I bet it was worth mentioning. Nice fights from FA all-around.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

We’ve been trying to get small teams running this last week as there is nothing fun about taking on 15 with 30-40 (used to playing that way from fighting SoRs 30-40 mans). Thanks for the fights.

Just a quick question, is the AVTR comp 100% mes – because it sure seems that way lol.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brute.6150

Brute.6150

My favorite part of that score update is that FA owns SMC.

With the PPT score as it is, Commanders aren’t generally concerned with holding SMC. There’s dragonite in them there hills.

The alternative to swapping SMC is to PvE. I’ve done some world boss fights and WvW is elite athletics compared to those skill-less encounters. I’ve washed my hands, but I still can’t get the stain out.

Probably to hard to co-ordinate but why not all 3 servers stay in the Lord’s room of SMC and exchange it in turns every 5 minutes. One server on the ground floor, second floor and third floor and rotate positions when its capped. Would only need to do it for a few hours to get the resources required

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

SF, You guys tried to go for a swim south of hills in shallow water. That was funny as hell. GG today.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Score Update!!!!!!!!!

And look who’s back!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Veritas! <3

<3 from the LOVE Asuras <3

Veritas!!! Welcome back bro!! \o/

Btw cuddles, I’m back on JQ so the three bFF’s can re-unite!!!!

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: majistro.3560

majistro.3560

lol at RQ’s attempt at our garrison. gg

How do you die to golems? Seriously you had like 60 people to 20ish of us and a few golems

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!!!!!!!!!

And look who’s back!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Veritas! <3

<3 from the LOVE Asuras <3

Veritas!!! Welcome back bro!! \o/

Btw cuddles, I’m back on JQ so the three bFF’s can re-unite!!!!

OMG How did I not make the connection with NS… and you Rod?! kitten it!
We shall all have to meet up

And Rod he randomly came online this morning for me just as I was about to log. I did a double take at my friends list.. thought I was going crazy :P

And Shini! NO! WE’RE THE LOVE ASURAS! How dare you! cries

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

SF, You guys tried to go for a swim south of hills in shallow water. That was funny as hell. GG today.

Well, laughter did ensue, I was like well…that’ not a Jed safe jump

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

yeah my gpu is done ;(

BeeGee
Beast mode

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

yeah my gpu is done ;(

D:

get a new one.

Gg

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

yeah my gpu is done ;(

D:

get a new one.

Gg

Workin’ on it

gee gee

BeeGee
Beast mode

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Some really fun 1v1’s from the oPP guys outside SM and from Digirev, much appreciated fellas. Sorry about those last few getting interrupted, I had great fun though. Keep bringing the good fights!

Don’t be sorry, stuff like that happens

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

yeah my gpu is done ;(

Thats what you get for buying an ATI.

Also , pls send oceanics to JQ. We could really use some help. Infact any recruitment post for late NA to Eearly NA by BG should be barred You guys do realise that BG is so large that they have Anet had to build an anti-matter quantum super computer just to handle the population

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

We’ve been trying to get small teams running this last week as there is nothing fun about taking on 15 with 30-40 (used to playing that way from fighting SoRs 30-40 mans). Thanks for the fights.

Just a quick question, is the AVTR comp 100% mes – because it sure seems that way lol.

yup that is us, but we run other classes too. we sometimes field 10-13 mes at once..aww how i miss good old glamtimes ;-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update. Loads of fun. /hugz

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I was there for that :P

Been soooo much fun running with TKG tonight, “Leave the camp” “RUN BACK IN”

lol

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

lol

I didnt see you Were u wearing another tag?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

lol

Mmmmmmm MERC tag or LOVE tag. I was going between them tonight. Was running with them for the past few hours. Been funny their TS makes me lol

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Kaboomski.1508

Sir Kaboomski.1508

Does oPP spawncamp FA spawn on Blue and Green BL every night? I’ve seen them multiple days this week, mostly thieves.. so pro yo.. lulz..

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

oPP does the same thing our small skirmish teams do on “offensive maps.” This is to run from one bottom spawn area to the other bottom spawn area on either of those two maps looking for small scale fights. It’s the quickest area to get in to a smaller fight making the ruins a pretty popular place from one spawn tower to the next. For this upcoming update, these skirmishes will probably get relocated to the cap points because that will have a natural draw of more roamers toward shiny lights.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

Oooooooo shinies!

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

For this upcoming update, these skirmishes will probably get relocated to the cap points because that will have a natural draw of more roamers toward shiny lights.

I’m looking forward to that aspect of the update.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

oPP does the same thing our small skirmish teams do on “offensive maps.” This is to run from one bottom spawn area to the other bottom spawn area on either of those two maps looking for small scale fights. It’s the quickest area to get in to a smaller fight making the ruins a pretty popular place from one spawn tower to the next. For this upcoming update, these skirmishes will probably get relocated to the cap points because that will have a natural draw of more roamers toward shiny lights.

@Jed; We’re a group that has 0 interest in playing the PPT game. We really just run around, looking to kill stuff. We’re looking forward to the patch though, zergs will have to make choices and we’ve got more areas to zig-zag our way through which fits our co¢kroach playstyle perfectly. But even though it’s a nice starting point now, I’m sure we’re just going to move around the map and look for trouble wherever we can.

Does oPP spawncamp FA spawn on Blue and Green BL every night? I’ve seen them multiple days this week, mostly thieves.. so pro yo.. lulz..

@Sir; Our fights normally seem to start near the ruins where we normally win the initial fight. Those that are still alive will retreat and we end up fighting near areas where the enemy players can hide behind guards, siege and invulnerability spots to try and gain the advantage.

So yah, if you see us infront of your spawn then it’s mainly because some of the players (maybe it’s you) ran away to a ‘safe’ spot but still want to ‘poke’ us.

Fun facts; We actually have a few new recruits from SoR who were repping [Lulz] and are mostly thieves. We also got a few players from [Pro] these last few weeks so your last statement is very true.

(edited by Gully.7358)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

yeah my gpu is done ;(

Also , pls send oceanics to JQ. We could really use some help. Infact any recruitment post for late NA to Eearly NA by BG should be barred You guys do realise that BG is so large that they have Anet had to build an anti-matter quantum super computer just to handle the population

Look at the recruitment section, we have 1 thread up by one of our medium to small guild JINX, at least i dont think they field that many. Not like the nine threads from SOR, and they complain about us stacking xp.

I agree though, i would love to see JQ pick up some guilds

(edited by Shinji.2063)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Kaboomski.1508

Sir Kaboomski.1508

You guys are already there by the time I spawn into the borderlands at night so I never have the chance to be the guy to run lol… granted, it’s not massive groups of you, more like 5 of you at a time (with some other pugs). At which time as I said FA is outnumbered on the maps and we usually don’t have more than 3-5 coming out of spawn at most.

But the oPP players I have observed do not simply chase, kill and retreat. Every time I see them/you, they’re standing there, not near the tower, but closer to the choke point killing anyone who trickles out of spawn. When everyone dies, they wait for more.. It goes on for quite a while, until a bigger force of us hits the map and you get pushed back, but once our presence dies down it happens again.

Don’t take offense to this, I’m just stating what it looks like, but considering that it’s usually a group of (at least 3 or 4) thieves I see running stealth/backstab.. it looks to me like a troll group that just want’s to be kitten-baggy and spawncamp to kitten people off when they know there is minimal resistance at the spawn. I run a D/P thief so I know getting hit by 1 sucks.. getting hit by 2, 3, or 4 at the same time is rage enducing lol.

I’m not strictly singling you guys out either, I’m sure you aren’t terrible people, I just know whenever I have seen it happen, oPP has always been part of it, but there have been other Blackgate players present from other guilds as well (bandwagon perhaps).

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

yeah my gpu is done ;(

Look at the recruitment section, we have 1 thread up by one of our medium to small guild JINX, at least i dont think they field that many. Not like the nine threads from SOR, and they complain about us stacking xp.

I’m actually reworking our recruitment publicly as a server again. Made us a new shiny post! https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Jade-Quarry-Server-Recruitment/first#post2820438

Wish me luck, I haven’t done this type of stuff since SBI :x

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teikoku.2068

Teikoku.2068

yeah my gpu is done ;(

I really hate sounding like an kitten, but why is JQ still constantly begging other servers like SOR and BG to recruit for them? Maybe if JQ spent more time recruiting and less time begging, they would get a few needed transfers. I’m sure JQ had no complaints when they demolished everyone for 11+ weeks straight. I’m also pretty sure BG and SOR also do try and send guilds to JQ when guilds come to them interested in transferring to their server. But BG and SOR can only recommend guilds wanting to transfer to go to JQ instead.

I agree it sucks that JQ doesn’t have coverage, but that is not BG’s or SOR’s problem in reality. Plus with those leagues coming up, i’m sure a lot of guilds will want to transfer to T1 due to the rewards for winning their group and JQ will be getting transfers from the lower tiers as well.

Yeah, i’m sorry i sounded like a total kitten, but frankly JQ’s begging has gotten quite annoying.

yeah my gpu is done ;(

I’m actually reworking our recruitment publicly as a server again. Made us a new shiny post! https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Jade-Quarry-Server-Recruitment/first#post2820438

Wish me luck, I haven’t done this type of stuff since SBI :x

I hope JQ gets some solid WvW transfers, JQ is a strong server.

(edited by Teikoku.2068)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

One player does not represent the server as a whole. There are quite a number of us that do not post regularly on these forums compared to those that do. As far as “begging” for another server to recruit for us, I am personally unaware of such interactions aside from maybe what Fuzzion just posted up. I know he’s probably the only one that has stated that a few times here and there. Other than that the remainder of us in the population and the team leads that work with other guilds for recruitment do our own footwork to the best of our ability in regards to reaching out to other teams.

So, to your concers, we do actually try to work for our server. Not always successful, but we give it a go when we have the opportunity.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

We do exactly what you describe but I personally wouldn’t call it a place with minimal resistance. Aggravating people normally means that they’ll come back with more players. I don’t want to just win a fight, I want to dominate a fight.

I want enemies to get better, pointing out their flaws so they’ve got something to work on. Hopefully they’ll remember the stuff that we do and come back with a vengeance…

And be happy that GW2 spawnpoints are protected, in games like Warcraft that isn’t the case. My rated battleground group won the majority of its games by just camping the enemy spawnpoint.

We’re all pretty laid back guys that don’t take the game serious. Funny enough, a lot of our enemies do, which is where trolling becomes somewhat of an art.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

We do get a lot of Klingons, that’s what we call the pugs that follow us.

People want to win fights so they follow teams that have been dominating.

Klingons represent on how long you’ve been at a certain point and how well your group has been doing. When we notice we have more Klingons then what our group size is, we move on.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Cliques.3947

Stack! Stack! Might might might!!!

Am I doing it right?

oPP – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

You call them Klingons? I dont see the honor in that. Most oPP I see run from a 1v1 and come back to make it a 4v1.
And Klingon thieves.. COME ON!

/nerdmode off

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

You call them Klingons? I dont see the honor in that. Most oPP I see run from a 1v1 and come back to make it a 4v1.
And Klingon thieves.. COME ON!

/nerdmode off

Be happy we only bring 4, most other guilds would come back with more then 30.

On a serious note though, a lot of our solo roamers don’t run the [oPP] tag when running around by themselves. Running the [oPP] and/or [Riot] tag cames with a lot of extra attention. Zergs will be called in to chase down 1 guy.

And if you got killed by 4 [oPP] players then you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. That’s not our fault, that just sounds like you tunnel-visioned and you got caught with your pants down.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

And Klingon thieves would be awesome! Hearing random Klingon battlecries but not knowing where they’d be coming from would just scare the kitten out of you.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Spawn campers are just complimentary bags for any organized guild on the way to the real fights. =)

On the way to fight “the blob” 20v80 again, you can always recoup any losses by farming the elite spawn campers along the way.

Jumping a riot 5 man while they assault a straggler is always fun, it reminds us of bird hunting. We just need someone to yell “PULL” as they try to make their get away and we try to gank them in turn haha.

The new maps will make wvw alot more fun for all sizes of wvw groups I think though. It will break up the megablob eats guild group eats roamer group eats solo artist monotony of it all I hope.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I don’t think you’re very familiar with what a Klingon is.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

He has just mixed up Romulans and Klingons.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

I can see a lot of large guilds trying to adjust to the smaller scale stuff but struggling with the change to their own mindset. Don’t be surprised to find very large zergs running around in the new areas when it gets released because people don’t like big changes to their playstyle…

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Cliques.3947

Tribbles > both Klingons and Romulans!

This thread could definately use some more Samson.

oPP – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I don’t think you’re very familiar with what a Klingon is.

Sounds like a great idea for the new guild.

Klingon Thieves [QPLA]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

Isn’t a Klingon that last piece of sh……. on second thought, I’ll leave urban dictionary up to your discretion.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

The German word is Klabusterbeere or Arschkirsche.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

School is NOW in SESSION!

SHARPEN YOUR SWORDS BOOKAH HATERS!

“The udders of the mother land tremble as Rata Sum belches forth the MIGHTIEST ARMY EVER KNOWN!”

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

(edited by Mance.5640)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

lol

Mmmmmmm MERC tag or LOVE tag. I was going between them tonight. Was running with them for the past few hours. Been funny their TS makes me lol

Best TS banter eva! ^___________^

[TKG] Flake

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I don’t know why JQ is desperate for transfers, they look fine in 2nd and 3rd every week.

If anything people should be moving away from tier 1 in order to use all their abilities and unblob. Unless of course they are bad players that require the assistance of 40-80 other players to prevent their deaths.

In a related note, I am really enjoying the fights against both BG and JQ. The loot bags are just as good as tier 2 ones, only there are a lot more to pick up.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB