Aurora Glade v Elona Reach v Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

Thankyou match-up god for this match-up!

Goodluck to all involved in this

And on a further note, FIRE are available for GvG’s this week, contact either myself, Muffasah or Triplios

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

NP are looking for GvG contact me

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: rotsono.9176

rotsono.9176

Respect to the guildblob from VotF last time i saw such a good coordinated guildblob was back in the days on desolation from IRON. =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: InderTat.6379

InderTat.6379

Love the elonian super weapon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

TUP looking for GvG 15-20. Got VotF on Tuesday and War Thursday. Available would like you GD! Don’t want to regret passing up opportunity to clash horns with you from ER – doubtful our server will get you anytime soon.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

(edited by Dranul.2094)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for the fight in Elona Border, Dawn is looking for Gvg 10-15 maybe 20 Let me know

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Thanks for the fights to the guilds on AR borderland today!
Hoped we would get more then just the 1 clash we had with GD today, hopefully we’ll get more the other days in this week!
Shout out to NEWS, Zerg, AFK, Way, SanG and the other guilds we fought against today. Was a pleasure to see that almost non of us were bunkering and hiding inside towers and keeps!

Very good reset and I’m so happy we got two servers which I’m pretty sure got better coverage then us! More to fight against and a bigger challenge! Keep the fights coming the entire week!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Best reset I’ve had in weeks, thanks for the fun fights on AR border tonight.

~~Ayeres~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immortalis.4973

Immortalis.4973

Thanks from [irae] for the fights on Elona BL.
We had a lot of fun during this reset!

Hope to see you all on the bl’s

Immortalís – Guardian
[FeaR] | Riverside [DE]

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Bump for thread. Cheers VotF for the stern challenge you provided. Looking forward to the GvG and the week ahead.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Sent you a mail in game Ramic

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

why so many necros? :’(

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Long shift today in Ag border, Full of guild Votf,GD,News,Dr.
Played way too much, Lots of fun even if pretty hard, holding aganist so many from so many side, i think the gvg at the end helped a bit to counter the pressure.

Do News and Dr do gvg, in any case let me know?

Hope you had fun too, see you tommorrow
Start makeing the video about the Vfto Vs GD Gvg we want to watch, Fast fast

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

Long shift today in Ag border, Full of guild Votf,GD,News,Dr.
Played way too much, Lots of fun even if pretty hard, holding aganist so many from so many side, i think the gvg at the end helped a bit to counter the pressure.

Do News and Dr do gvg, in any case let me know?

Hope you had fun too, see you tommorrow
Start makeing the video about the Vfto Vs GD Gvg we want to watch, Fast fast

Just to clear up things. We organized some short-termed scrim fights and took the chance to have good fights with equal numbers. Nothing official. We had quite a good roster and the sufficient manpower today since a week. Hope we can keep our current numbers up to have a few good GvG this week.

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

(edited by suprNovae.5410)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ok no problem, i was just asking because somebody from Ag told of some good fighting at the windmill between Voft and GD, while enemys where running wild in Ag border

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

FIRE are looking for one more guild to GvG!!
Only day we’re available without having a GvG this week is tuesday!

Contact Triplios, Muffasah or Malkithe in-game!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

why so many necros? :’(

Seems that the recent flavour is condinecros and mace/shield + greatsword warriors on signet of healing .So much for originality.No wonder people complain to nerf everything all the time.Internet build ftw

Ops i missed thread,ill show myself out right away xd

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Reset action from a FIRE perspective, hope you guys had just as much fun as we had!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJa9TU8f-6c

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Great fight in Elona Border aganist DR and War

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Thank you VoTF for the GvG yesterday, was a really big challenge for us.
Glad we had this fight as we could so easily see stuff we have to improve on!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legendary Hardmode.3856

Legendary Hardmode.3856

Thanks for Augury and Aurora for such a nice "say good bye Elona" Battle last evening on Augury BL. Best raid i ever had the last weeks. All the people had so much fun. Hope to see you soon again. Hopefully the ppl on [TUP] Stream had fun too !!!

There Is No Way [Out]
Guildlead and Commander for Elona Reach

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Best match up we’ve had in awhile to be fair…

Nice to see Elona change a bit and not just rely on stacking mass numbers as much as a server like Abbadon’s do with little style.

Augury rock… I love augury rock, it’s my favourite server to fight, their mentality is spot on win or lose they bring the fight to you… when so many other servers go in hiding and zzzz you to death… you know you have to always be ready for a fight vs Augury or you will get rolled. Also nice to see multiple strong guilds on both servers, so much better than a dead match up and its nice for AG to be the underdog again against servers with a fairly good play style just better coverage.

We/I may joke around with our comms and French music in videos, but there is a lot of respect and time for Augury as a server… like last night we helped save your garrison from Elona’s big attack, that was a bit hectic and fun.

Keep up the good fights

/kind regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

Nice to see Elona change a bit and not just rely on stacking mass numbers as much as a server like Abbadon’s do with little style.

Augury rock… I love augury rock, it’s my favourite server to fight, their mentality is spot on win or lose they bring the fight to you… when so many other servers go in hiding and zzzz you to death… you know you have to always be ready for a fight vs Augury or you will get rolled. Also nice to see multiple strong guilds on both servers, so much better than a dead match up and its nice for AG to be the underdog again against servers with a fairly good play style just better coverage.

We/I may joke around with our comms and French music in videos, but there is a lot of respect and time for Augury as a server… like last night we helped save your garrison from Elona’s big attack, that was a bit hectic and fun.

Keep up the good fights

/kind regards TUP

A long time i havn’t saw TUP ( in fact since you left piken ), it’s good to see you again on the battlefield. :P

I was suprised by your guild ( and i guess i’m not the only one ). TUP, Vcy, HoB ( ex piken too, right ? ), and maybe some else ( i got a bad memory :P) please don’t hit the face

About elona, i always heard it was a blobserver, the devil etc … Ok we are out numbered some time but it could be worse , i really appreciate to fight against you.

i hope you will enjoy this match up too

PS : sorry for my english

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

(edited by Archenemy.9784)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Keep up the good fights

/kind regards TUP

That’s such a cool thing to hear because being on this server we know that it is true. They are so accomodating for guilds and nice to us. Usually people on call eachother blobservers on this forum so it is nice to see something different.

I would like to say the same about your server but I haven’t played enough this matchup (I have exams) and it would therefore be insincere though the few hours I have played I have not yet seen anything to complain about.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

that briar battle just now was EPIC, I was truly honoured to fight alongside NP

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immortalis.4973

Immortalis.4973

Thanks to [FIRE] from Dies [Irae] for the GvG!
Video should be online tomorrow.

And [WAY] would be nice to fight you alone! (And not with the pugs attached)
We were only 20, not your 30! :P

Immortalís – Guardian
[FeaR] | Riverside [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Thanks [VoTF] and [WAR] for the GvGs. Had a lot of fun. Esp. [VoTF] gave up a nice wake-up call.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Thanks to [DAWN], [VcY], [TUP], [HoB] for the GvG/nice fights we had the last 2 days !
Gratz for the win [TUP], you deserved it by far, we learnt a lot about our weakness and we will work on that for the next encounter !

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Thanks to [DAWN], [VcY], [TUP], [HoB] for the GvG/nice fights we had the last 2 days !
Gratz for the win [TUP], you deserved it by far, we learnt a lot about our weakness and we will work on that for the next encounter !

Nothing Weak about you guys! Great Fight we are Really happy to have this week and this chance to fight so many awesome guilds TUP <3 VoTF and WAR. SO Much FUN

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aron Augursson.4893

Aron Augursson.4893

Nice fights with [HoB], [AFK] and some other guilds (sorry, forgot the name :/ ) on Aurora Glade BL. Went there with [DoH] and [AI],[ASC] and last but not least [EqnX].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scharron.2968

Scharron.2968

Nice fights with [HoB], [AFK] and some other guilds (sorry, forgot the name :/ ) on Aurora Glade BL. Went there with [DoH] and [AI],[ASC] and last but not least [EqnX].

Yep nice fights on Aurora bl ! We were between 7 and 9 and we had a lot of fun in fight ;-) (BlooD LegiO guild is talking)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

Thank you to the TUP Mesmer I fight yesterday near the lake, we did a nice 1vs1 of around 10min, GG for the win I hope to see you again

[NA] Augury Rock
War crusher, Guardian savior, Elementalist jumper
Asura Engineer will control the world

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

to that thief from [crit] that kept running around southern AR borderlands yesterday: you’re just about the most persistant thief I have ever met, it was great fun fighting you

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

Its been one of the best evenings since month. Thx to all involved enemies and friends.

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: fougerion.2657

fougerion.2657

Indeed that would have been pretty nice.

[Way] Fougerius
Guardian, [Way] diplomate

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Indeed that would have been pretty nice.

Our 15-20 last night also wanted to fight the Way guys without the 30-50 AR pugs didn’t happen more then once

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

Well so TUP has a good mesmer, but your roaming team is very bad

I loved wasting your time, focus your reroll, kill you, well you got me at the end, GG guys xDD

Attachments:

[NA] Augury Rock
War crusher, Guardian savior, Elementalist jumper
Asura Engineer will control the world

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Great fight in Elona and Ar border, Ty War for the traning, Great pressure on us and Great fun, See you next time.
End of the week, Elona blobs much less than server in lower tiers, and can always show a great fun, Ar is like Ag with a bit more coverage.
Very happy with this week

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medozorz.5920

Medozorz.5920

Well so TUP has a good mesmer, but your roaming team is very bad

I loved wasting your time, focus your reroll, kill you, well you got me at the end, GG guys xDD

We didn’t waste our time, we were doing our daily:) I would had you with my ranger several times but sadly you ran away with your great sword. Well at the end you charged us like a headless chicken and died, as your screen shot shows. So all good:)

TUP

in Match-ups

Posted by: aern.5023

aern.5023

Video from HoB , few fights from saturday to wednesday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2FAiGgpAH8

and thanks for yesterday’s fights! We really enjoyed it!

Cathaerna | Dugada
Hand of Blood [HoB]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I am really proud of our efforts in AR borderlands today, we few people took tower after tower and keep after keep, a day well spent in my opinion

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

So I switch toons and boom can’t log in. Less than an hour before reset and hundreds if not thousands complaining on ANET facebook page of same issue. Sort it out boyos.

As to the week, learning to stick to our guns and do what we are good at is one element to take from this week. Also, to not expect much in a organised GvG if you don’t have your usual setup online. Missing players all of a certain class really is noticeable. Was a great week none the less, a challenge which is why we play the game. Smashing our way through zergs while fun isn’t the same as coming across skilled opponents and different styles.

Special thanks to War, VotF and GD and in general to both servers for bringing the action.

The ram gods will reward me now with Riverside and the Blobby Mouth. Althou with 87g on our inguild reset gamble rollover I am hoping for Millers and Fort Ranik.

Thanks for the great week AR + ER.

Hopefully not to long till we meet again.

Kind regards Dranul

Aurora Glade EU