Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

forum warriors of the week:

Abberant and Furiousbeard from FA: I love reading your posts, sincerely.

Nickthemoonwolf from TC: please stop talking.

Luvpie from SoS: Love the commander… Love him!

Apparently posting on the forums at all = being a forum warrior.

ILU chewy

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

HELLO NEW FRIENDS. I am back from my brief vacation on hashtag magswag and will be driving NV some during NA to make your lives miserable. I love this matchup and hope we keep it forever. Looking forward to meeting TC and SoS on the battle field.

I’ll be bolstering our guild’s push for NA gvgs so feel free to whisper me if you wanna set up some practice rounds and unofficial fights this week.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

To that SoS who was killed by 3 members of [TUNE] on FA and then /laughed at, you put up a valiant fight.

(edited by FXLEACH.9436)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Merry Christmas [meow]. Happy holidays

I eat breakfast for dinner.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

How do I become a skilled forum warrior?
Please teach me.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

How do I become a skilled forum warrior?
Please teach me.

Say “thanks for the bags” and ehen someone responds say “you mad bro?”. Substitutr your iwn phrases but keep the flavor the same!

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Merry Christmas [meow]. Happy holidays

Thanks for the awesome fights today in EB, Awe. We had a small blob, because pugs wouldn’t stop following us. We dropped off of the top of SMC to get rid of them though! >:

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyrych.8174

Kyrych.8174

Looks like TC is still mad about our LLK siege judging by mos map of SOSbl TC is rolling all over our bl. Why not try for fights on FAbl, they seem to have bigger zergs and nicer cookies in keeps.

Chudozver [EP]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Good fights, TC and SoS. Meow have enjoyed BEAR’s, CnB’s, and Awe’s bags, they’ll be put to good use.

I loled, isnt Meow the BG guild, that transfered out of T1, because they couldnt take the heat? what happened did SoR and JQ spank u too hard?

No, we were an SoS guild, and not a BG guild. And yes, we did spank SoR and JQ, but I remember spanking you yesterday even harder.

I assume a different name, I don’t remember any [meow]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

They like your BL better for easy PPT. It’s how they win the week.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Looks like TC is still mad about our LLK siege judging by mos map of SOSbl TC is rolling all over our bl. Why not try for fights on FAbl, they seem to have bigger zergs and nicer cookies in keeps.

Oh come on now, you don’t need anyone to go easy on you.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

As TC ticks lowest and FA ticks highest; I think the term “losing strategy” are the words that come to mind.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

As TC ticks lowest and FA ticks highest; I think the term “losing strategy” are the words that come to mind.

Appears SoS is right down there with us.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Seems that FA doesn’t wanna fight and is just playing PPT today. Kinda sucks since their population drops off during the week and the weekend is usually when a lot of good group fights happen… looks like it’s gonna be a boring match.

: /

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

We’re just trying to emulate TCs PPT centric play style but unfortunately SOSBL is TCBL 2.0

We can’t chase you guys on all 4 maps at once.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Seems that FA doesn’t wanna fight and is just playing PPT today. Kinda sucks since their population drops off during the week and the weekend is usually when a lot of good group fights happen… looks like it’s gonna be a boring match.

See, to me, the weekdays are the best times for fights. It’s when the guild groups run more independently as the matchup is usually decided already and everyone is looking for fights. There may be less people but the fights are better and not just blobfests (which I am not against in the slightest).

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

See, to me, the weekdays are the best times for fights. It’s when the guild groups run more independently as the matchup is usually decided already and everyone is looking for fights. There may be less people but the fights are better and not just blobfests (which I am not against in the slightest).

I normally solo->5man roam during the week and do more group stuff on the weekends. I wouldn’t consider them better or worse, just different. Hopefully later in the week I’ll be able to get in on some 50v50’s or something.

Tarnished Coast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

We’re just trying to emulate TCs PPT centric play style but unfortunately SOSBL is TCBL 2.0

Thats funny since TC had about as many on the map as SoS and it was FA that was zerging everywhere. But kinda normal for FA.

Nice of you guys to leave bay for us after we wiped you with half the numbers between Garri and Bay we were actually hoping for some good open field with you guys from Bomb and Hope… but one good wipe and you all ran

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Grats on wins on EB tonight TC.. Was really hard to fight with skill lag, wish we had more frontline to give better fights. Really good lessons for pugs though. See you back in!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Thats funny since TC had about as many on the map as SoS and it was FA that was zerging everywhere. But kinda normal for FA.

Nice of you guys to leave bay for us after we wiped you with half the numbers between Garri and Bay we were actually hoping for some good open field with you guys from Bomb and Hope… but one good wipe and you all ran

You seem to think pretty highly of yourself. I have yet to see TC put up a fight with even numbers. Pound for pound SoS is the bigger threat during NA.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Ask them for gvgs if you want some good fights from bomb and hope.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I have not heard of this issue before…. Please tell me more of this thing called “zerging”….

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

You seem to think pretty highly of yourself. I have yet to see TC put up a fight with even numbers. Pound for pound SoS is the bigger threat during NA.

Hard to put up a fight with even numbers when FA does nothing but omniblob

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Well played CERN! That train tonight hits like a truck.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

That’s rich. I seriously exhaled loudly when I read that statement.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

less talk more gvg

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

That’s rich. I seriously exhaled loudly when I read that statement.

I did too. He doesn’t know that FA only rolls 10 man non-ppt squads all day everyday.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

less talk more RP

Fixed it for you.

Tarnished Coast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Great fight by Hills at SoSBL [CNB]!

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

less talk more ERP

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

less talk more ERP

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you. (PM me baby ;o)

Fixed it for you, susu~

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

less talk more ERP

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you. (PM me baby ;o)

Fixed it for you, susu~

And now we play the waiting game…..

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Get back on topic before this gets shutdown. All the “fixed it for you” and re-edits is childish garbage that should stop.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Get back on topic before this gets shutdown. All the “fixed it for you” and re-edits is childish garbage that should stop.

Better than when the thread was outright dead for basically all of today.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonOfKrypton.4357

SonOfKrypton.4357

~ ATTUNEJAM AND THE TALE OF ANZALIAS PASS ~
a short story, by Attunejam

I saw a brave adventurer in the Battlegrounds of Eternity, running into the Pass of Anzalia! His sinful ways had to be eradicated from this fair land. I followed him silently up the treacherous staircase and into the Room of which the Lord resides! I saw his two sidekicks, poised and ready to pounce. Any other cowardly master of all four elements would have flown in terror, but not the daring Attunejam. For she is the ONE true master of all elements.

As I began to churn the earth beneath me, I took a deep breath and my brow furrowed. It was time to show all of Tyria that I truely HAD been training for this day since I was in the crib. The earth exploded with an almighty blow, impaling all those who didn’t flee when they had the chance.

As the dust settled I saw two of the brave adventurers had succumbed to their injuries. I put one out of her misery and left one just breathing, in case I also buckled under the weight of my life threatening wounds. An almighty swing of the Warrior’s axe and I was through. I finished off the second brave adventurer, and regained the will to fight.

I conjured my mighty flaming sword of fire and whirled at the warrior. He also fell to his knees. Being the merciful master of elements I was, I granted his death wish with a bovine to the face. I claimed the Pass of Anzalia for myself, and watched in glee as the three brave adventurers returned to mourn their loss.

I am Attunejam, Master of Elements.

fin~

Attachments:

Attempting to contact arenanet.support seeking counselling expenses.

(edited by SonOfKrypton.4357)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

I conjured my mighty flaming sword of fire and whirled at the warrior. He also fell to his knees… and I watched in glee …

Sounds about right.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I put on my robe and wizard hat……

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Meow is looking for GvGs, whisper me in game or mail me.

Getting our OCX squad into GvG’s we would like to set something up. Had a few of my members talk to you and some others. We never get a response though.

My mail is still embty, I haven’t been contacted yet. Feel free to contact Fidd or myself.

Sent you another mail still no response… One of my members did talk to Fidd he told them no..I forget why.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

I’ve got a few screenshots of the SoS thieves in the mock guilds [STUN] (mocking a guild on TC, and a commander on TC) that were glitching into Klov and LLK if anyone is interested in that.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

I saw a brave adventurer in the Battlegrounds of Eternity, running into the Pass of Anzalia! His sinful ways had to be eradicated from this fair land. I followed him silently up the treacherous staircase and into the Room of which the Lord resides! I saw his two sidekicks, poised and ready to pounce. Any other cowardly master of all four elements would have flown in terror, but not the daring Attunejam. For she is the ONE true master of all elements.

As I began to churn the earth beneath me, I took a deep breath and my brow furrowed. It was time to show all of Tyria that I truely HAD been training for this day since I was in the crib. The earth exploded with an almighty blow, impaling all those who didn’t flee when they had the chance.

As the dust settled I saw two of the brave adventurers had succumbed to their injuries. I put one out of her misery and left one just breathing, in case I also buckled under the weight of my life threatening wounds. An almighty swing of the Warrior’s axe and I was through. I finished off the second brave adventurer, and regained the will to fight.

I conjured my mighty flaming sword of fire and whirled at the warrior. He also fell to his knees. Being the merciful master of elements I was, I granted his death wish with a bovine to the face. I claimed the Pass of Anzalia for myself, and watched in glee as the three brave adventurers returned to mourn their loss.

fin~

P.S. <3

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

Thanks for the fights meow

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

fin~

2/10 poorly written. Please proof read and edit before handing in for marking.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

fin~

it’s like he thought if he kept adding words with more than 2 syllables it would sound smarter, it just made my eyes bleed.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

it’s like he thought if he kept adding words with more than 2 syllables it would sound smarter, it just made my eyes bleed.

It must be confusing for you guys – I mean, there was only one picture and all those words…

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

SonOfKrypton.4357

I’ll have you all know that I am the #1 RPer on Tarnished Coast and you wouldn’t know Charles D comparable literature if it smacked you on your tiny little behinds! n_n

pls. it was a joke guize. pls. pls. pls dnt evn get mad ovr a joke. srs.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I thought it was funny. You transferred to TC to let your RP loose. I got it.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

I’ll have you all know that I am the #1 RPer on Tarnished Coast and you wouldn’t know Charles D comparable literature if it smacked you on your tiny little behinds! n_n

pls. it was a joke guize. pls. pls. pls dnt evn get mad ovr a joke. srs.

At least I don’t have a fat head.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

SonOfKrypton.4357

At least I don’t have a fat head.

At least you KNOW that perplexity doesn’t give you bragging rights.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Guise, lighten up…Too much haterade hea. We haven’t even started the ultra secret 2v1 plan on FA yet…

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Guise, lighten up…Too much haterade hea. We haven’t even started the ultra secret 2v1 plan on FA yet…

SEE!!!! PROOF! OMG ANET! PLS STOP 2V1s.