Dec 20th: ET/AR/Dh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Forget that last attack BS, I jumped before I was supposed to -.-…

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

having lots of fun bs

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deaddawg.9418

Deaddawg.9418

PIC, I guess you guys must be a new guild because I have been against ET many times and never faced you.

Anyways, you guys have been caught glitching into bay twice tonight. No respect for you guys at all.

That’s obviously photoshopped xD:

So i didn’t realize DH was still so desperate that they still had to attempt to abuse a glitch that most servers don’t use anymore.. Its just reset night and i found 2 people trying to die at water gate in their own bay..

http://imgur.com/a/534ON

I don’t think any DH guild leader condones this; but, it remains pointless to post this stuff. Take the issue up with the guild itself. DH as a whole cannot control every action of every player. I’m sure no one on your server ever attempts to use this tactic xD. Leave this stuff out of this forum and go enjoy the game.

actually, we don’t. it’s a cheap tactic.

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Merry Christmas everyone!

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

To the masked (human?) engi from [evil]/[dunk]: You’re very good, and your partners work well with you. Holidays have shaken up schedules for my usual partners but I’d definitely like to get some small-group spars with you and your guys, if we can find time. Let me know.

Also, if you are that [XSV] mesmer we were chasing around our southern BL, props to you. We were all impressed with how you managed to keep giving us the slip. I know I came down near south camp with a handful of others and you just turned it into a hall of mirrors.

If you’re talking about the sylvari, that was me. Found a few good fights that night, but man was it zergy. And your deathballs had some serious chasing issues, too. =/ Thank you, though, I think.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

(edited by torridstoic.7492)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

No, we took it. Also, are you the ranger who keeps throwing siege on our thief? If so, why?

Edit: I should clarify, we took it with many pugs. We only beat BS later outside of your spawn with 1 pug.

No, I’m the guardian on HotW gear. And the person throwing siege on your thief was a warrior, not a ranger.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

No, we took it. Also, are you the ranger who keeps throwing siege on our thief? If so, why?

Edit: I should clarify, we took it with many pugs. We only beat BS later outside of your spawn with 1 pug.

No, I’m the guardian on HotW gear. And the person throwing siege on your thief was a warrior, not a ranger.

No, a Sylvari ranger before we even started seriously fighting each other last night was throwing siege on our thief as well. Why is everyone throwing siege on our thief? He doesn’t run any of the cheese builds, don’t see why you’re all throwing siege on him lol. Regardless, it’s a blueprint war now.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

All thieves are fair game for dirty tactics, chasing, and general emoting. Including our own. They hax* and are all terrible people.
*hax approved by anet.
Especially Fightz and Slicey. Terrible people.
Mugi and Taquito are baddies too. Just saying.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I once set up a 5v5 and mugi was part of the makeup but mugi fell asleep and was never heard from again. I was sad.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeroxdelta.3749

zeroxdelta.3749

All thieves are fair game for dirty tactics, chasing, and general emoting. Including our own. They hax* and are all terrible people.
*hax approved by anet.

So much hate qq

Hi

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Ah BS, hide behind legendary guards, let them kill a person, then jump on said person/throw blueprints. I’ve tried VERY hard to like you, because you are good. You’re making it very difficult.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Ah, Anbu, attack us at spawn with 20+ people and expect our less than 10 people to NOT use legendaries.

We like to throw siege on your thief since he is 1.) bad and 2.) cheap since he likes to stealth and gank people at 25% health. 1v1, we merked him everytime but he needs to hide behind the zerg to win.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Ah BS, hide behind legendary guards, let them kill a person, then jump on said person/throw blueprints. I’ve tried VERY hard to like you, because you are good. You’re making it very difficult.

I realized why people are throwing siege on your thief… He hide and only come out to gank people when there is a 20 man zerg around… It’s a kitten move.

Now about going back to legendary defenders… Did you see how many kittening DH were there? You guys outnumbered at least 3:1, and there were a lot of bad pugs rallying up you guys. There is no way to fight like this.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Ah, Anbu, attack us at spawn with 20+ people and expect our less than 10 people to NOT use legendaries.

We like to throw siege on your thief since he is 1.) bad and 2.) cheap since he likes to stealth and gank people at 25% health. 1v1, we merked him everytime but he needs to hide behind the zerg to win.

Okay, firstly, you have no idea to count. There were 2 anbu (myself and the thief), 4 bane (fluctuated), and 4-5 pugs. We have rangers and necros who run MM, so that can seem to inflate our numbers, but we never had more than 15.

Edit: To be clear, I know how many people were there because I know ALL of those people save for 1. It’s easy to know how many people are there when they’re all your friends/people you know.

2nd, the thief is not bad, he (unlike you) does not run cheese builds (which can make him seem less powerful than other thieves). He is constantly running into 1v2’s by himself (I play with him nearly every single day for many hours, I know him, you do not). You’re just lying or wrong, either way, doesn’t matter. I can’t say how many times I’ve seen BS go straight for the upscale in a large fight, so don’t pretend to disapprove of him picking weaker targets.

Also, we all witnessed him repeatedly wreck 2 of your warriors in obsidian sanctum a couple nights back… which is when people started throwing siege on him (funny how that works).

Edit: Correction, only one of the warriors was yours.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

I realized why people are throwing siege on your thief… He hide and only come out to gank people when there is a 20 man zerg around… It’s a kitten move.

Now about going back to legendary defenders… Did you see how many kittening DH were there? You guys outnumbered at least 3:1, and there were a lot of bad pugs rallying up you guys. There is no way to fight like this.

I don’t like that you use and abuse legendary guards (I’d rather you not fight at all, personally, then use the spawn as a get out of jail free card), but that doesn’t annoy me so much. What annoys me is that you’re trashy people about it. It’s not enough to hide behind them, you have to be total jerks about it too.

Again, what you have said about the thief is PATENTLY false. He will attack your strongest players in 1v1s he knows he will probably lose. The one thing that NO ONE can say about this thief is that he will only fight when the conditions favor him. Every single person in ANBU will vouch for him on that fact.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: NunaLupin.4036

NunaLupin.4036

hello, im the bad thief.
Only thing I know is first BS i encountered was a war, we fought 1v1, i beat him.
It was a fair fight, im sorry.

in Match-ups

I don’t get what you guys are so mad about. It’s not like we pulled you into legendaries. I saw your pugs run into legendaries like idiots several times. Kiting back to spawn is like running into towers which I see plenty of on both sides. If you can’t handle smack talk on the forums, don’t forum warrior. Otherwise, stop complaining and let me enjoy your delicious tears.

I’ve been trying to set up a gvg with Anbu all week. I’ve made multiple attempts only to be met with “everybody is on vacation.” If you want to settle this like real men, name a time and BS will be there to merk you in a fair gvg.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

I don’t get what you guys are so mad about. It’s not like we pulled you into legendaries. I saw your pugs run into legendaries like idiots several times. Kiting back to spawn is like running into towers which I see plenty of on both sides. If you can’t handle smack talk on the forums, don’t forum warrior. Otherwise, stop complaining and let me enjoy your delicious tears.

I’ve been trying to set up a gvg with Anbu all week. I’ve made multiple attempts only to be met with “everybody is on vacation.” If you want to settle this like real men, name a time and BS will be there to merk you in a fair gvg.

1. Please understand my points. My issue isn’t with the fact that you use legendary guards, but instead what you do when they’ve killed someone. I don’t like the legendary guards bit, but it’s not the point.

2. Anbu does not have a problem with you, so what do we have to settle? Are you saying you’re so petty that you’re trying to create a problem with Anbu by being disrespectful to our members? So far, only one Anbu has mentioned having a problem with you, (me).

This is exactly my point, instead of trying to settle things like a reasonable, decent person, you resort to demanding a gvg and asserting you’ll “merk” us (I can only assume in an attempt to goad us into combat). You’re proving my point, BS is full of people who just act trashy.

Regardless, I’m not the leader of anbu. It’s not up to me to set up GvG’s. You’re PMing the right person already I do believe, and if he says no, it’s no.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

isnt the core class mechanic of thief to be sneaky and strike when least expected?

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

isnt the core class mechanic of thief to be sneaky and strike when least expected?

Yup, it is… Still it’s annoying.

in Match-ups

1. Please understand my points. My issue isn’t with the fact that you use legendary guards, but instead what you do when they’ve killed someone. I don’t like the legendary guards bit, but it’s not the point.

2. Anbu does not have a problem with you, so what do we have to settle? Are you saying you’re so petty that you’re trying to create a problem with Anbu by being disrespectful to our members? So far, only one Anbu has mentioned having a problem with you, (me).

This is exactly my point, instead of trying to settle things like a reasonable, decent person, you resort to demanding a gvg and asserting you’ll “merk” us (I can only assume in an attempt to goad us into combat). You’re proving my point, BS is full of people who just act trashy.

Regardless, I’m not the leader of anbu. It’s not up to me to set up GvG’s. You’re PMing the right person already I do believe, and if he says no, it’s no.

1. We do not claim to be classy. We revel in being disliked/hated etc. In general, Basic = a bunch of jerks. We have a bad rep and grow it with care.

2. We love gvgs. I was told Anbu was interested in a gvg. I do not see anything wrong with challenging Anbu to a gvg and trying to add some extra “motivation”.

3. I really have fun being a forum warrior but I see you aren’t of the same perspective. This is one of the parts of the game I enjoy the most. Fighting on the field and then chest thumping in the forums. This is not something personal. I consider this part of pvp culture. If you want hugs and pretty rainbows, here is the link to the personal story forum: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/story

Fight night Thursday at 5pm (server time) in Obsidium Sanctum. BS will be there and we hope Anbu shows up.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deaddawg.9418

Deaddawg.9418

yes, but we non-thieves resort back to this xD:

*hax approved by anet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Idk I think you guys need to take a few leaves out of XOXO’s troll manifesto. It includes being good, fighting outnumbered, and lots of sit spam. In otherwords, trolls you can respect for getting trolled. But being kittens works too… if you’re aiming for that kind of thing.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

1. We do not claim to be classy. We revel in being disliked/hated etc. In general, Basic = a bunch of jerks. We have a bad rep and grow it with care.

2. We love gvgs. I was told Anbu was interested in a gvg. I do not see anything wrong with challenging Anbu to a gvg and trying to add some extra “motivation”.

3. I really have fun being a forum warrior but I see you aren’t of the same perspective. This is one of the parts of the game I enjoy the most. Fighting on the field and then chest thumping in the forums. This is not something personal. I consider this part of pvp culture. If you want hugs and pretty rainbows, here is the link to the personal story forum: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/story

Fight night Thursday at 5pm (server time) in Obsidium Sanctum. BS will be there and we hope Anbu shows up.

1. I see, don’t worry, you’ll get no arguments from me. You are what you claim to be! I for one will specifically deny you combat just to avoid feeding your trolling behavior. Who wants to fight trolls?

2. Never said anything was wrong with it… Just said I’m not in any position to say whether or not it happens.

3. No haha, I’m fine with this and not angry at all. You’re just ruining what I perceive to be fun. Making friends with those that you fight. I would have loved to have a friendly fight with BS. I get enough of this vitriol and poisonous competition IRL. So, I’m going to call you out for what you are (or what I perceive you to be).

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

@ [pic] mes: i was really hoping more of you would jump down and hit the land lol

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

good sweep AR, we were wondering how many times we could cap your hills before you caught on. what caused you to sweep this time and not the others?

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Again, what you have said about the thief is PATENTLY false. He will attack your strongest players in 1v1s he knows he will probably lose. The one thing that NO ONE can say about this thief is that he will only fight when the conditions favor him. Every single person in ANBU will vouch for him on that fact.

I don’t recall running on the thief, outside zerg fights or during the fight we had on the Redlake tower on the monday (that ended in a zerg fight when you came down with a bunch of pugs). Either I’ve not roamed enough to encounter ‘he/she/it/whatchamacallit’, or we’re not talking about the same person…

Anyway, have your guys to show up on fight night. Last four weeks were plain dead… I am disapointed as I need to get better on 1v1. (which I can’t if I don’t have people to fight with)

Edit: Added Attachment

Attachments:

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swc.4985

Swc.4985

To the DH [SL] Warrior I keep destroying, but got 1 lucky kill: I know you are happy you caught me, but spamming doesn’t make you any better lol. I let you run away at least 3 times with your tail tucked between your legs at 5% life because I felt bad for you (notice my single laugh). You wont be so lucky next time

Attachments:

Zaeriik — Ranger — AR — Commander {THG}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

paraphrasing:

Well it seems like all of our server’s momentum is gone. The PVE fairweathers that we had from season 1 have gone back into their dungeons, and a lot of people are bored of wvw. I am finding out manned in EB most of the day.

As a result of this; myself, and many of the other main commanders will be taking a break from wvw…

I’m not singling out this post (or the poster) for attack or ridicule, but I would like to say that this is exactly why I still love Eredon Terrace. I see so many of these posts from “Bronze League” server’s but I rarely see them from ET. We know we’re fighting an uphill battle. We know we have to fight tooth and nail for everything we can and we STILL keep coming back for more. Outmanned? No problem. Died five times already trying to get into Bay to defend it? Maybe I’ll make it on the sixth! Just checked my phone and noticed our entire BL is painted someone else’s color? Time to get to the computer and flip it all back.

<3 you ET.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

You’re fighting Dh… Did you expect NOT to have outnumbered in EB? O.o

Well I wouldn’t really claim that anymore. At nights when I play (7- ~10pm Est) I don’t find the queue for EB like we used to have. I don’t think we’ve had the queue (except on reset) for more than a week. Where’d all our people go?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I’m not singling out this post (or the poster) for attack or ridicule, but I would like to say that this is exactly why I still love Eredon Terrace. I see so many of these posts from “Bronze League” server’s but I rarely see them from ET (Except for a few disgruntled posters, that even thought they complain, they are still playing for ET). We know we’re fighting an uphill battle. We know we have to fight tooth and nail for everything we can and we STILL keep coming back for more. Outmanned? No problem. Died five times already trying to get into Bay to defend it? Maybe I’ll make it on the sixth! Just checked my phone and noticed our entire BL is painted someone else’s color? Time to get to the computer and flip it all back.

<3 you ET.

You missed a important point and I fixed that for ya.

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

You’re fighting Dh… Did you expect NOT to have outnumbered in EB? O.o

Well I wouldn’t really claim that anymore. At nights when I play (7- ~10pm Est) I don’t find the queue for EB like we used to have. I don’t think we’ve had the queue (except on reset) for more than a week. Where’d all our people go?

That’s true, though I still think we’ve probably got the largest EB pop until you get to servers like HoD, IoJ etc… It is quite sad really.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

I don’t recall running on the thief, outside zerg fights or during the fight we had on the Redlake tower on the monday (that ended in a zerg fight when you came down with a bunch of pugs). Either I’ve not roamed enough to encounter ‘he/she/it/whatchamacallit’, or we’re not talking about the same person…

Anyway, have your guys to show up on fight night. Last four weeks were plain dead… I am disapointed as I need to get better on 1v1. (which I can’t if I don’t have people to fight with)

Edit: Added Attachment

Which one are you again? Belle is the guardian in hotw (ftr, belle is awesome in fights), and you’re the… Mesmer Sylvari? IDK if I asked you already. Trying to remember. Anyways, we roam mostly in ET BL and sometimes AR BL, and I’ve noticed you guys generally hit Dh BL (and sometimes AR), so you probably haven’t seen us all that much.

Well, if it helps, I’ll try to make it to fight night and will ask some anbu to do the same. Hopefully the bad thief will be on around that time, he will most certainly show up lol.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Which one are you again? Belle is the guardian in hotw (ftr, belle is awesome in fights), and you’re the… Mesmer Sylvari? IDK if I asked you already. Trying to remember. Anyways, we roam mostly in ET BL and sometimes AR BL, and I’ve noticed you guys generally hit Dh BL (and sometimes AR), so you probably haven’t seen us all that much.

Well, if it helps, I’ll try to make it to fight night and will ask some anbu to do the same. Hopefully the bad thief will be on around that time, he will most certainly show up lol.

No. I am the Human Guardian in HotW gear… Belle is our Human Necro.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

? Thought Belle likes to roam on her Necro and Jeknar is the guard in hotw armor. Anyways tbh i’m surprised how we actually took 2nd even had a shot at first at one point. Still good fights all around <3

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Ugh I get everyone confused… No we haven’t seen you roaming like ever. Or Belle. We’ve only ran into the asura war, human war, and sylvari ranger.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bennywise.3210

Bennywise.3210

Don’t forget the asura engi with the reindeer horns.btw i like fighting u ANBU, good fights for me.

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Don’t forget the asura engi with the reindeer horns.btw i like fighting u ANBU, good fights for me.

You, you we know haha. Your arcing arrow man… it tears us all apart.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Benny is an engi. losieight is the Asura warrior with the OP arcing arrow.

Yea, GF. Thought we were dead when we saw like 10 pugs + ballista and AC.

Both Benny & losieight have the reindeer antlers atm

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Benny is an engi. losieight is the Asura warrior with the OP arcing arrow.

Yea, GF. Thought we were dead when we saw like 10 pugs + ballista and AC.

Both Benny & losieight have the reindeer antlers atm

Oh gotcha. I need to learn 2 read, he even said he was an engi. Wow.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

ET, don’t tell me you didn’t have fun at north east tower in your BL just now! That was the best fight of the week for me, for sure. Was a blast.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

[BS] who is the squishy human/norn female guardian whiteish long hair? she’s my fav! <3

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

ET, don’t tell me you didn’t have fun at north east tower in your BL just now! That was the best fight of the week for me, for sure. Was a blast.

so many bags!

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I’m not singling out this post (or the poster) for attack or ridicule, but I would like to say that this is exactly why I still love Eredon Terrace. I see so many of these posts from “Bronze League” server’s but I rarely see them from ET (Except for a few disgruntled posters, that even thought they complain, they are still playing for ET). We know we’re fighting an uphill battle. We know we have to fight tooth and nail for everything we can and we STILL keep coming back for more. Outmanned? No problem. Died five times already trying to get into Bay to defend it? Maybe I’ll make it on the sixth! Just checked my phone and noticed our entire BL is painted someone else’s color? Time to get to the computer and flip it all back.

<3 you ET.

You missed a important point and I fixed that for ya.

I didn’t miss any important point, Kawa. I used the word “rarely” (not "never). I’m usually never that definitive.

in Match-ups

Ugh I get everyone confused… No we haven’t seen you roaming like ever. Or Belle. We’ve only ran into the asura war, human war, and sylvari ranger.

Both Jeknar and I were in the fights the other night at the camp between Bay & AR spawn when we repeatedly skirmish with both Evil & Anbu. Granted, neither one of us were there the entire time as various BS jumped in and out but I do recall whispering Assassin X several times.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

[BS] who is the squishy human/norn female guardian whiteish long hair? she’s my fav! <3

I don’t remember anybody who runs a human or norn female guard right now but will tell you when I get home today.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I don’t remember anybody who runs a human or norn female guard right now but will tell you when I get home today.

Tuna think it might be Ken… But idk. Ken’s toon doesn’t have long hair.

in Match-ups

Ken’s character looks very black and has short hair (unless he changed it again).

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Both Jeknar and I were in the fights the other night at the camp between Bay & AR spawn when we repeatedly skirmish with both Evil & Anbu. Granted, neither one of us were there the entire time as various BS jumped in and out but I do recall whispering Assassin X several times.

No I know that, I’m saying outside of those obvious times that we (me and the thief) met you, we haven’t really met you in general. On the other hand, I’ve seen the asura war, human war, and sylvari ranger a good few times.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Fair enough. Those three are on winter break and I still need to go to work so I’m not getting as many hours in. Plus I’ve was playing alts earlier in the week.

Maguuma
#allisvain