Desolation / Gunnars Hold / Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

So GH, how much gold did you pay Deso to doubleteam us this week?

wut? You think Deso would listen to us to do that? We will never propose such a thing and I expect to be laughed at by the large deso guilds if we tried.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Please, enjoy the matchup rather than QQing.

I miss the previous matchup already.

you aren’t the only one who misses it mate

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Failth.2935

Failth.2935

So GH, how much gold did you pay Deso to doubleteam us this week?

wut? You think Deso would listen to us to do that? We will never propose such a thing and I expect to be laughed at by the large deso guilds if we tried.

You can pay me and I could try!
But in all seriousness how can anybody even think that paying a whole server not to attack other of the enemies is even a possibility.

Ranger till the day I die!
Desolation [TLA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Gonna be a good matchup thread. I can feel it.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Gonna be a good matchup thread. I can feel it.

:) last time we make a 4 pages ( https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Desolation-Far-shiverpeaks-Gunnar-s-Hold/page/4 )
I feel this time we will have over 100 …
Good luck everyone …
Its just a game – competition … not a war

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I thought we were playing AG with all the crying in the posts

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

Sylli you know… if server A is hitting server B, server C has 2 options. Either hit A’s back trying to sneak their towers OR join with A and hit B because they are already busy defending something else. I really didnt know i have to say that but it seems you dont realize it. And it’s fully up to commander which one of the things he want to do. Sometimes it’s more of this “doubleteaming” you are saying, and sometimes attacker looses one of their towers. That’s the way EB works, so get kitten over it or go to borderlands.

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Sylli you know… if server A is hitting server B, server C has 2 options. Either hit A’s back trying to sneak their towers OR join with A and hit B because they are already busy defending something else. I really didnt know i have to say that but it seems you dont realize it. And it’s fully up to commander which one of the things he want to do. Sometimes it’s more of this “doubleteaming” you are saying, and sometimes attacker looses one of their towers. That’s the way EB works, so get kitten over it or go to borderlands.

Well that’s how borderlands works too. So I guess he wants to go pvp :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

All this QQ over a game, it’s funny and sad at the same time….

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morphman.6312

Morphman.6312

GG to the FSP warrior or guardian recruit (cant remember) from [Kale] guild, shame that we didn’t get to finish :p

Love from dat sexy kitten Necro at Faithleap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Deso Tactics:

“Hmmm we are 60, they are 20. Lets build:
- 5 Ac’s
- 3 Ballista’s
- 3 Kata’s

Cause those 20 people might push out."

Funny you still wiped each time in SM.

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

One commander likes ac’s so it’s whole Desolations tactic, makes perfectly sence.

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Deso Tactics:

“Hmmm we are 60, they are 20. Lets build:
- 5 Ac’s
- 3 Ballista’s
- 3 Kata’s

Cause those 20 people might push out."

Funny you still wiped each time in SM.

*looks at map. Deso holding SM, looks like they made it after all?

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

This double teaming is just plain bs… anyone who supports that need to review his facts and way of thinking.

What should I say about our garri? First Deso megablob, then FSP, then Deso again.
And don’t you DARE even mention “guilds are blobbing up”, because all I’ve seen tonight is a 100km long FSP train made up of AoA and SOUL and PunK (or Kale, they are pretty much alike).

Pretty boring reset all in all. I’m fine with Deso, they do blob but they at least are honest about it. FSP on the other hand…

You want a tissue to QQ more ?
How about WBC + CROW + pugs blob at south bay than north east bay on your own border ?
Or how about TEO + whole GH pugs coming back to defend bay on FSP border ?

Do you see soul cry about it and call out guilds about you blobbing up ?

PunK wasn’t running with us tonight at all, AoA started late and we almost didn’t play when they did.

For the screenshot: so what, we are supposed to let 15 man try and take a keep when we know that there’s a blob coming there right after ?

Think a bit before starting to throw guild names all over the place.

Thing is, not in a single post I’ve made in this thread I have stated that GH guilds don’t blob up.

I saw that CROW joined WBC in some occasions, as did other guilds with TEO. I was there.

The screenshot was taken right before another FSP blob broke in through the NORTH gate. In 2 minutes you were able to break 2 different gates (it was a wooden keep but it’s still something). My bad I am not able to prove that, but w/e.

The fun fact is that I am not even complaining, nor I did it yesterday when I was fighting. I simply accepted that fact. But some people here, on the other hand, have to complain everytime.

As to the “Think a bit before starting to throw guild names all over the place.”, I think you should explain that to your servermates too (read 2nd post of the thread).

Cheers, and have a nice day sir.

So i have a question – when is a “blob” actually a blob? because TanK wasn’t more than 16ppl (or so) – is that a blob? TanK was the guild hitting north gate as you mentioned. Kale was 15 and we were 25 – are we all blobs? or just a guild zerg? not really sure when to draw the line.. And just for the record; we NEVER “ran together” – it’s called teamwork and communication between the guilds. for the screenshot, i’m still laughing at it. At that time we were 19 left, and i LOVE that it seems like you guys are so alone in bay and we’re just blobbing and hitting you – when infact you golemrushed hills with your own zerg (yeah, i tend to only use the word “blob” with 50+ more running together with 1 leader).

Reminds me of the HT guilds screenshot in the forums hahaha

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Ya be happy the group who wasnt with the commander left map to safe Garri back then dear. Seems you are fully capable to cap when the real resistance is gone!

GG

VoTF

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Ya be happy the group who wasnt with the commander left map to safe Garri back then dear. Seems you are fully capable to cap when the real resistance is gone!

GG

I’m not on the deso server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Yo [AWOL] nice 1 vs. 2 last night

I will be hunting all thieves so be on the lookout for me <3

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSta.1507

EvilSta.1507

someone pls tell me, if is IRON guild really back in EU, why the hell they betrayed DESO?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

My first post in this threads match up so far, and have not had much time to play since reset RL stuff, and usually I love a bit of forum banter. However, this you blob! they blob! we don’t blob! bullkitten is starting to get boring now.

1. Some servers intentionally blob, deal with it.

2. Some situations may cause smaller groups/guilds to join together (giving ideal timings for forum warriors to take a screeny), deal with it

3. Some situations may look as though 2 servers have formed an alliance, when infact they are using the tactics to take an advantage of another server who is pre-occupied with the 3rd party opponent, deal with it

4. Guilds who have raid leaders/majority of thier player base offline or in queues, may tag along with other guilds/pug zerg, deal with it

Didn’t think we being seeing Deso so soon in a MU, but glad to see em again and look forward to fighting in the week.

As for GH always a pleasure to face u and looking forward to some nice fights

Seems strange to see so much drama in a GH thread and not seeing a HT tag to go with it.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

i think HT sort of disbanded .. not sure exactly

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Transfered to FoW and have had internal turmoil there. No HT on GH right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

My first post in this threads match up so far, and have not had much time to play since reset RL stuff, and usually I love a bit of forum banter. However, this you blob! they blob! we don’t blob! bullkitten is starting to get boring now.

2. Some situations may cause smaller groups/guilds to join together (giving ideal timings for forum warriors to take a screeny), deal with it

3. Some situations may look as though 2 servers have formed an alliance, when infact they are using the tactics to take an advantage of another server who is pre-occupied with the 3rd party opponent, deal with it

4. Guilds who have raid leaders/majority of thier player base offline or in queues, may tag along with other guilds/pug zerg, deal with it

Didn’t think we being seeing Deso so soon in a MU, but glad to see em again and look forward to fighting in the week.

Seems strange to see so much drama in a GH thread and not seeing a HT tag to go with it.

Well structured post and in general i agree with most things.
However if you search the start of the thread you will notice that the drama didn’t start from Gunnars players not that it is so much important as this matchup thread has gone really low so soon.
Nice to see FSP and Deso again and btw congratulations to deso on winning the league:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danieboy.6953

Danieboy.6953

FSP really got some next level tactics, but I don’t think they are enough to beat Deso

Attachments:

Light Binding
Zoey Deschanell
[PT] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Man ..we have no intention to beat Deso, we aren’t stupid. It’s not always about PPT you know. Just want some good fights on field..and have some fun. Apart from Dramas, nice to see GH, passed 4 weeks there early season. Some nice guild groups to fight. Can’t wait to meet INC, RAGE, IRON, CROW, SLAY..and had some encounters with TEO and We Be Chillin..was nice. Thanks to you. Is Forsaken Gamers still playing ?

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

FSP really got some next level tactics, but I don’t think they are enough to beat Deso

Yeah you caught everybody mate.
I personally go to sleep and dreaming of beating deso:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

I think he’s just referring to the ram on the wall.
Which prolly is someone who wanted to drop an ac and took out the wrong bp i suppose.

Everyone should just relax a bit on this forum, no need to be so hostile to eachother.
Deso will win this week, we know that.
We will prolly come in second and GH third if things go as expected.

So no whining about 2v1’s or blobs or that thief or mesmer that annoyed your 5 man party.
Just stick with the fun stuff and keep this thread healthy.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Transfered to FoW and have had internal turmoil there. No HT on GH right now.

After FoW they went on and changed their guild to PS and left for Ruins of Surmia. Dont know if they changed guild after that.

But Last week I noticed one HT still on GH, just a single person.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Dear Deso and especially EXG.. For Christmas I’d love you to stop 10v1’ing my thief.. I don’t even have trinkets yet Thanks!

Also nice 1v1 with a [Keen] thief commander last night, you got beaten by a guy with level 50 gear my friend.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekense.5279

Ekense.5279

Thanks everyone for fights on FSP border, to [SOUL], it was fun. So far nice encounters from FSP guilds, but i’m trying on raids to avoid that Deso death zerg

@demetrodon.1457 : There is no RAGE anymore on GH, you have now SOE, they are rebuilding but atm too few for raids.

[Re]rolled
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Dear Deso and especially EXG.. For Christmas I’d love you to stop 10v1’ing my thief.. I don’t even have trinkets yet Thanks!

Also nice 1v1 with a [Keen] thief commander last night, you got beaten by a guy with level 50 gear my friend.

How it’s possible to get ganked by 10 roamers while playing thief? And by your post it seems it happend more than once.

Honestly thats beyond my comprehension abilities.

EDIT:
After reading 2nd part of your post it seems you just came here to make bigger your e-thing so dont bother answering.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bladie.5084

bladie.5084

EXG is the biggest blobbing guild ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

EXG is the biggest blobbing guild ever.

Lies.
Even our one man guilds can field so massive blobs, that NA servers would have skill lag.
Once our blob was so big, we d€rped through keep wall.

Top that, scrubs.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

(edited by Noss.4105)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Well structured post and in general i agree with most things.
However if you search the start of the thread you will notice that the drama didn’t start from Gunnars players not that it is so much important as this matchup thread has gone really low so soon.
Nice to see FSP and Deso again and btw congratulations to deso on winning the league:)

Hi Genotix, in no way did i make the assumption that GH started any drama in this thread, the last part i posted was about a previous thread where all the drama was started and carried on by that HT guild.

Point i was making is this blob business, who the kitten really cares? if someone blobs up u counter them by blobbing urself, if u aint got enough people on map to blob with follow enemy blob and cap behind them, so they dont get much of it for tick.

And as for this alliance business what the kitten? if there is an alliance against u so what, it proves that people need help to take u out = compliment. and beside it take 2 teams to make an alliance and u only get 1 winner, so who pulls the short straw?

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Kitten.7359

Mr Kitten.7359

Tbh if a guild runs a 30+ group, even if its only guildies. I call that a blob. Thats fine though but its still blobbing.

[Yak] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Just want to know; is FURY still around in GH?

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Some of us will from now on. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Your continues stalking drove us to disband, the pressure was too much!

Currently we’re all spread out, different tags. Watch out Shino, everyone could be a FURY member in disguise!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

(edited by ZStefanovic.2475)

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

Ouch, that Deso death train by GoD and pugs. It’s almost unbeatable unless we blob up.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

goldibird.6375

Ty for a fun night Deso

Attachments:

TS Server Admin

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Well usually Deso don’t start to roll until tuesday.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Hmm maybe Deso now decide to conquer a “bronze league” and get another “Great Victory” …..
Just kidding ….

Thx All for good fun to night on EB ….

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Your continues stalking drove us to disband, the pressure was too much!

Currently we’re all spread out, different tags. Watch out Shino, everyone could be a FURY member in disguise!

No! Now I’m going to have to stalk most of GH next time AG get’s matched up with you.

in Match-ups

goldibird.6375

;) was a fun night – really fun night

Attachments:

TS Server Admin

in Match-ups

Posted by: torri.9267

torri.9267

EPIC.. thats what we do as revenge for the 12 omega overkill on our keep :P

Attachments:

[TanK] Torry the Vengeful (leader)
Far Shiverpeaks Warrior

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

;) was a fun night – really fun night

I cannot imagine that being any fun, but whatever rocks your boat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leben.5647

Leben.5647

Ty for a fun night Deso

We will pay you back during the week. I promise

Officer of [VILE] (Desolation) and all round unpleasant chap.

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

Ty for a fun night Deso

Know you’ll do. As you being a lot stronger server than us, it was indeed fun for .

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Ty for a fun night Deso

We know …. nightcap, golem rush at 5-6 am its old Deso tactic
And you’ve been doing this last 7 weeks, day by day in “silver league” …
But this time is our 5 minutes of fame
So enjoy ….

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Thanks to the many guilds we faced last night, [MM] [Kale] [WBC] [AoA] and most likely many more which I forgot. Great fights, great sportsmanship. Lovely evening indeed.

Recorded it all so will be making a video out of it <3

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frog.8217

Frog.8217

gotta love them loot bags

Kalevala – Far Shiver Peaks