Desolation / Gunnars Hold / Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I heard Gunnars actually had a commander for a couple of hours in wvw last night.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

In all fairness guys great job on the taking maps last night etc, but when i seen them screenshots ^^ omg i kittening cringed, you know now we gonna get that done to us every night this week now. Not because we done it to them, but just because of them screen shots on public forum lol. and then out will come people moaning about how Deso only win by night capping.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frog.8217

Frog.8217

I heard Gunnars actually had a commander for a couple of hours in wvw last night.

Deso had siegerazer

Kalevala – Far Shiver Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nohealz.7189

Nohealz.7189

You’ll see Deso declining from now on since all the pve’ers have their achievements and league is over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

You’ll see Deso declining from now on since all the pve’ers have their achievements and league is over.

Don’t want to get too close the gold league for the next season eh

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Well they are number 9 right now. Good enough for gold I guess.
Makes me wonder why the automated wvw process picked this matchup. Deso is 7 places higher than GH. Would make more sense to have Deso swapped with AM or AG in this matchup :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Tbh was really happy to see EXG running as a guild. Nice fights just now inside our Home bay, flanked twice the Gunnars blob although you capped it almost. Sorry about that..but..NUKE..really ? Ressing upleveled mesmer through water gate, porting in with blob..then the same mesmer dies at the same spot …people came to ress him again, until our group flanked ressers as well..one NUKE and one IRON. Really ? Wow..so tactical, much cheap..such useless..wow.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Well the lower their rating the less chance they will have to fight vizu :p
Also it seems like they tweaked the matchup formula a bit, i’m not seeing any totally crazy matchups with servers 10-15 places apart being thrown together.
I’m sure gunnars remember who they had to fight the week before the season started

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Well they are number 9 right now. Good enough for gold I guess.
Makes me wonder why the automated wvw process picked this matchup. Deso is 7 places higher than GH. Would make more sense to have Deso swapped with AM or AG in this matchup :/

Personally, I’m looking forward to the Desolation v Vizunah Square v Vabbi match-up.

Deso and Viz are bound to double-team Vabbi!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: rhuagh.8239

rhuagh.8239

Kinda liked playing against Viz and Kodash, lots of nice small group action, but yeah, we could never match them in terms of numbers.

[CHvc] Maelona – Cry Havoc Loot Bag
Gunnar’s Hold EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

TBH, it was much more fun and competitive to fight Viz and Kodash than Deso. Sometimes we could actually get some really good challenges aggainst both of them, without caring bout coverage ofc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Tbh was really happy to see EXG running as a guild.

Thanks! <3 Yeah, League is over and we are back to the lab to train We will be running again tonight on most likely Far Shiverpeaks BL. sounds like a date?

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Tbh was really happy to see EXG running as a guild. Nice fights just now inside our Home bay, flanked twice the Gunnars blob although you capped it almost. Sorry about that..but..NUKE..really ? Ressing upleveled mesmer through water gate, porting in with blob..then the same mesmer dies at the same spot …people came to ress him again, until our group flanked ressers as well..one NUKE and one IRON. Really ? Wow..so tactical, much cheap..such useless..wow.

Allright i get it.
Since you are using the word blob way too often to describe enemy servers, i suggest to look just for once behind your shoulder.
You were not exactly outmanned at that fight neither your server is the king of tactical warfare.
Since you were there you have to know that the only reason you kept bay wasn’t your flanking right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

I had great fun against Vizunah, that matchup is in my personal Top 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sani.9604

Sani.9604

We almost always run tagless guild-events in WvW. The only times you see us with alot of pugs is if we are doing random commanding on any of the borderlands.

Peanuuts
Human Warrior [EXG] Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Allright i get it.
Since you are using the word blob way too often to describe enemy servers, i suggest to look just for once behind your shoulder.
You were not exactly outmanned at that fight neither your server is the king of tactical warfare.
Since you were there you have to know that the only reason you kept bay wasn’t your flanking right?

Dude, I myself ran back from garri 3 times and since you contested Garri, once from citadel. I’m not the only one lol..pulled people from every border, scattered, managed to save it somehow. Built 3 sup acs and an omega too for defense. Even if we had equal numbers scattered, that wasn’t blobbing. It’s saving. Although we had blobbed the second time you came through broken gate, we had mere 20ish people when you ported in again by ressing a mesmer..aaanyway, I enjoyed the fights.. Missed these at the league.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amber.8193

Amber.8193

This thread is so entertaining ! I have popcorns to share

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

EXG are still looking for a GVG on Tuesday / Wednesday (15v15). Mail me ingame to set one up!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korny.3168

Korny.3168

Such machep thred
So meny readingz
Much pagez
Wow

Evelyn Charrborn [dF] – Far Shiverpeaks
Masterful “AP Whore”
~~~ AP – 21 500+ ~~~ Rank – 2900+ ~~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

God forbid!

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

o comeone slay we are 17 u can play better and stick more ppl!

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

I know you are 17, we are 5, so my apoligies

http://i.imgur.com/PsNuSzE.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Thank you EXG for the beautiful fights on FSP border tonight

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

I would like to thank EXG and DFC for the Awesome fights tonight in FPS border.
Also want to thank all the other guilds on FSP border tonight.

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clydhe.5724

Clydhe.5724

Some guilds make me laugh. Like XxX(15+)today ganking one guy from SM to Durios. Pro

Vershade[Midnight Mayhem] GH Rank 800+

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Lies!!! I see 7 of us there!! Get down and kill that blob immediately Bez!!

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ErayzZz.7642

ErayzZz.7642

o comeone slay we are 17 u can play better and stick more ppl!

poor you at least try to be frank

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Some guilds make me laugh. Like XxX(15+)today ganking one guy from SM to Durios. Pro

who try to add every single fight deserve that,enjoy your tag near your name.

Lies!!! I see 7 of us there!! Get down and kill that blob immediately Bez!!

you adeded and tryed to blob every single fight,that screenshot mean only u was on sm and u get blobbed a bit different,hope u enjoyed the evening like us!.
because we all know how that evening was right?.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

U really have a huge ego, no1 wonder almost no1 respect XxX these days, keep up accusing others of blobbing and kitten about everyone else. That’s what forums are for. As a former UW myself, i feel ashamed of sharing the same server of yours… you don’t even deserved to be repplied anymore, enjoy the MU, like we do, bb

P.S. Less kitten, more fighting

Thank you for the fights in deso bdl, kale and soul, hope to meet you again tomorow,

Peace & Respect

(edited by Botinhas.2018)

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

U really have a huge ego, no1 wonder almost no1 respect XxX these days, keep up accusing others of blobbing and kitten about everyone else. Lol… you don’t even deserved to be repplied anymore, enjoy the MU, like we do, bb

Thank you for the fights in deso bdl, kale and soul, hope to meet you again tomorow,

Peace & Respect

not bigger than someone who say on his own ts during his raid he will do kitten against us on every single fight when can,yeah we have spy everywhere! hehe
yeah enjoy the mu.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

U really have a huge ego, no1 wonder almost no1 respect XxX these days, keep up accusing others of blobbing and kitten about everyone else. Lol… you don’t even deserved to be repplied anymore, enjoy the MU, like we do, bb

Peace & Respect

Sry, not getting involved in a banter or anything, just found it quite funny how u said nobody respects them and then ends the post with:

Peace & Respect

P.S I think they a great bunch of guys. and they dont mind me tagging along if im stuck in queue to get to my own guild etc (always polite to ask first though)

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

Peace & Respect

Sry, not getting involved in a banter or anything, just found it quite funny how u said nobody respects them and then ends the post with:

Peace & Respect

P.S I think they a great bunch of guys. and they dont mind me tagging along if im stuck in queue to get to my own guild etc (always polite to ask first though)

he might mean Kale and SOUL ? – Anyway ty to SLAY aswell and all the guilds from GH and Deso for tonight

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennie.3659

Rennie.3659

Thank you EXG for the beautiful fights on FSP border tonight

I would like to thank EXG and DFC for the Awesome fights tonight in FPS border.
Also want to thank all the other guilds on FSP border tonight.

Likewise
Was great fun!

[EXG] Gloomy Alyss – Midget Necro
Desolation

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Peace & Respect

Peace & Respect

he might mean Kale and SOUL ? – Anyway ty to SLAY aswell and all the guilds from GH and Deso for tonight

Ah my mistake must of misread it

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Peace & Respect

Peace & Respect

I meant to kale, soul, and the one punk tag running with kale had fun fighting you guys

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Had an amazing long battle with GH on GH BL tonight, dam u guys wouldnt give that camp up lol, it was no stop you guys didnt give us time to breath, I was just wishing u guys would have held off a little so i could empty my inventory, stuff the camp lol, I had to make a drastic decision, keep my stacks or grab some more loot bags off the ground, I ended up keeping my stacks. But dam u guys were so persistent.

I was praying that PAIN and FIRE made good use of the time we kept u all occupied

I think you could say we both walked away with something good from that battle, you kept your upgraded camp, and we kept our stacks and had loot and more importantly we kept u busy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dutch Rental.8360

Dutch Rental.8360

Peace & Respect

Peace & Respect

I meant to kale, soul, and the one punk tag running with kale had fun fighting you guys

Aye that could be me was only there or a bit cuz i had to help someone
anyways great fights tho this week keep them up

80 Guardian
Veteran of Far Shiverpeaks since headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Peace & Respect

not bigger than someone who say on his own ts during his raid he will do kitten against us on every single fight when can,yeah we have spy everywhere! hehe
yeah enjoy the mu.

Well your guild was particulary good on sunday evening. Moved like one and hit like one. I was impressed with your dicipline and guild tactics. We could only do so much against such a guild. Just like AoA(I hope I remember that correctly) from fsp.

in Match-ups

Flamey.1430

yeah enjoy the mu.

Oh dear… How sad to have to rely on a spy in the enemy’s TS to try to gain an upper hand to win. I’m sorry for you that you feel so threatened by us that you have to rely on underhanded tactics like that.

You may feel a bit better if you concentrate your energy on developing your skills to improve and actually win something cleanly.

Best of luck…

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

yeah enjoy the mu.

Oh dear… How sad to have to rely on a spy in the enemy’s TS to try to gain an upper hand to win. I’m sorry for you that you feel so threatened by us that you have to rely on underhanded tactics like that.

You may feel a bit better if you concentrate your energy on developing your skills to improve and actually win something cleanly.

Best of luck…

ah so what i said is right then,this mean only the guys in your guild who said that thing to me was not lying.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Flamey.1430

yeah enjoy the mu.

Best of luck…

ah so what i said is right then,this mean only the guys in your guild who said that thing to me was not lying.

I wouldn’t know (even if I could decipher exactly what u mean), I’m away with work and have been for over a week.
Glad to see you focusing on some random bullkitten and not the fact you have been called out for spying. Shows where your priorities lay.

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naero.4895

Naero.4895

Best of luck…

I’m away with work and have been for over a week.

Was about to ask you if you were online yesterday, since saying we need to improve to win something cleanly is pretty amiss, but you answered that already. We don’t need to spy on you at all, i guess some of your guildies felt the need to justify how yesteday’s fights went and started whispering us. It’s pretty funny how you’re trying to show forum sportmanship besides what’s been said on your TS. If you feel the need to tag-team us, probably it’s you guys feeling threatened. I wonder why…
Anyway, enjoy the matchup!

[XxX] Once Were Noobs
Rea Mania- Human Necromancer

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Thanks for the glorious fights last night. Video will be up and running tonight! It felt like Arcade Zombie Mode Tag Team, guilds standing in line or coming with waves all the time. I can’t recall having so many battles in such a short time frame as last night, crazy!

Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Grotesque.6480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

yeah enjoy the mu.

Best of luck…

Your deception skills have reached level 9000

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Flamey.1430

Best of luck…

I’m away with work and have been for over a week.

Was about to ask you if you were online yesterday, since saying we need to improve to win something cleanly is pretty amiss, but you answered that already. We don’t need to spy on you at all, i guess some of your guildies felt the need to justify how yesteday’s fights went and started whispering us. It’s pretty funny how you’re trying to show forum sportmanship besides what’s been said on your TS. If you feel the need to tag-team us, probably it’s you guys feeling threatened. I wonder why…

This was started by your guild leader coming on here to gleefully inform us you had spies on our TS

yeah we have spy everywhere! hehe

and even you are happy to mention what is supposedly said in our Teamspeak.

What reaction did you expect?

If you don’t need to spy to win, how about you stop doing it? If private conversations upset you all so much, stop listening in to them. Just an idea…

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Naero.4895

We don’t need to spy on you at all, i guess some of your guildies felt the need to justify how yesteday’s fights went and started whispering us.

If you don’t need to spy to win, how about you stop doing it? If private conversations upset you all so much, stop listening in to them. Just an idea…

Sorry if i implied you had the ability to read. I would write in caps but that would bother everyone else reading this thread, so i guess i won’t.
Tell me what part of: “One of your guildies felt the need to justify how yesterday’s fights went and started whispering us” you didn’t understand and i’ll gladly proceed to explain you what that means. That guy told us what you were talking about in TS, if that wasn’t clear enough. The so called “spy” is someone of your guild, probably someone who was so ashamed of what was happening that had to tell us. In-game.
Clear enough now? I can draw too if you need.
:)

[XxX] Once Were Noobs

in Match-ups

Flamey.1430

We don’t need to spy on you at all, i guess some of your guildies felt the need to justify how yesteday’s fights went and started whispering us.

Sorry if i implied you had the ability to read. I would write in caps but that would bother everyone else reading this thread, so i guess i won’t.
Tell me what part of: “One of your guildies felt the need to justify how yesterday’s fights went and started whispering us” you didn’t understand and i’ll gladly proceed to explain you what that means. That guy told us what you were talking about in TS, if that wasn’t clear enough. The so called “spy” is someone of your guild, probably someone who was so ashamed of what was happening that had to tell us. In-game.
Clear enough now? I can draw too if you need.
:)

No thank you, your unpleasantness is crystal clear. Run along….

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Seeing last nights fights, i think it’s pretty clear who tag teamed who… Now be a good sport and stop the crying. BaBye

in Match-ups

Naero.4895

Seeing last nights fights, i think it’s pretty clear who tag teamed who… Now be a good sport and stop the crying. BaBye

Yea you’re right, after all the open field fights we had yesterday it’s pretty clear who needs to tag-team who Sorry to say that, but you’re the one that came by to drop a tear, i was just pointing out how things really went since one of your guildies misunderstood something.
Peace

[XxX] Once Were Noobs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lusios.1562

Lusios.1562

I see the forum wars are going strong But, let’s try to end the war on the forum and keep the fights in wvw. Here’s our point of view. XxX joins EB yesterday, among the first things to happen is us getting killed by SLAY and MM running together against us. You then throw siege and spam emotes. Someone from SLAY starts whispering us about random kitten.

Later you come on the forum and talk about respect? Bit weird in my opinion. After those events, perhaps you understand why we reacted the way we did Anyway, hope we can stop the forum wars, have fun and good luck in the mu!

Ravic
Once Were Noobs [XxX]