[EU] 19/7 Piken/Deso/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Sorry GH and GG I wanted to fight your mixed zerg but I just had about 10-12 people on me just now, I tried a ‘call to arms’ to no avail.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Piken, 10+ arrowcarts in lords room @ sm even when we had equal numbers ?;) and you call us vizunah ?:D

No but I enjoy this matchup and we gotten some really good fights, I rarely run with my zerg from a fight if its equal. Lets just enjoy what’s left of the matchup and try to end this week in a good way

And yeah we have a dedicated crew that plays almost all the time including night to get points for our server Let’s just all respect how other wants to play

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Hello Deso <3
Hugs and kisses,
We played on Deso border today and focused kodash mostly coz they decided to steal my lovely lake tower after reset.
Guys, belive me, you can more than simply arrowcarting, you have organized guilds like EoW – learn from them. It’s boring when you have bunch of commanders – 1 died and 5 another ressing him and they dunno what to do.
Deso, nice first meeting, but we should have more openfield. Pikens have less defense at towers than you on borders. Let’s rock.
Any guild up for gvg 20vs20 – send me an ingame mail or whiser me.

Didn’t even read this matchup thread until this minute…. i was told to for just the lolz.

My KILLSHOT is loaded and ready for you again Rich……….hopefully this time your bodyguards dont rezz you up in time :-)

Epic fights GH…..you have to be the best EU wvw Guild/players i’ve played since beta….deso does not have any guild anywhere near your ability, hopefully in the future we will be able to put out a guild that matches you.

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

nice deso, i see you learned alot from vizunah, have fun pvding this week.

You’re just facing a server that has been on the losing end for nearly 6 months straight, everyone will come into WvW now Deso has a chance and the night crew that got formed to slow down VS attacks and try hold objectives now has free-reign to take what they like.

If you had been facing 50+ zergs with 15-20 guys for 6 months during the night wouldn’t you go and take everything for once? lol

Couldn’t agree more Ins……not my cup of tea…however i’d rather participate than go pve/sleep. XD

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Thank you kodash for your garrison. I wasnt really planning on taking it and only wanted to farm you guys a bit in cliffside but you left us no other choice.

Yaaay for Commander Bamja!

I’ve spent about 6 hours yday during the day in wvw (different BGs) and Bamja was the only one who actually did something SMART… the rest of you “commanders” out there really need to start using your brain…
Big shoutout to the ______ (fill in the blank any way you wish) who managed to lose to a smaller blob because “what is tactics – why AOE a small entrance when we can move 50 feet back to open ground and let them pwn us”…

Also, to all commanders, for the love of god, stop stacking for no apperent reason. There is a time and place for this, and standing in the middle of a tower AFTER you took down the gate and there are xy number of ACs hitting you, IS NOT SMART!.

EDIT;
Ok, I might have been a bit too harsh… it’s not like we have no good commanders… Candy, All shall perish, Serial Clicker, Ru-bi-o(OOOOO) …they are all very good commanders…but some, well, some just need to give up the position or something…take back the 100g, cuz you’re just not meant to lead. Sorry, but that’s how I see it.

Appreciate the mention (money is on the way to you XD)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Sorry GH and GG I want to fight your mixed zerg but I just had about 10-12 people on me just now.

Yeh, we tried to find good fights all night, but all these kitten restarts seem to have killed most of action tonight. Even when we joined Kodash BL with 13 GH and friendlies, it was too crowdy in few spots the action was at. Maybe later

To be fair we had a couple of nice clashes at Bay NE, but that was it for like whole night. Sigh.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Had a blast tonight on Deso Border despite the kitten restarts. Thanks to GH, GG and ofcourse especially FG for the awesome fun! See you guys tomorrow again for more awesome smaller fights. We will be waiting on Deso BL <3

Goodnighty awesome matchup!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

EDIT;
Ok, I might have been a bit too harsh… it’s not like we have no good commanders… Candy, All shall perish, Serial Clicker, Ru-bi-o(OOOOO) …they are all very good commanders…but some, well, some just need to give up the position or something…take back the 100g, cuz you’re just not meant to lead. Sorry, but that’s how I see it.

Thanks for the mention but after last night it’s clear I’ve got much to learn, maybe it’s cause I often tag up at the toughest moments with not much support on TS.. haha
I’m looking forward to the last 3 days of this matchup for the great fights and to educate the pugs as best as possible during this week.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Sorry GH and GG I wanted to fight your mixed zerg but I just had about 10-12 people on me just now, I tried a ‘call to arms’ to no avail.

GH called raid on Kodash border, and our small group with some SFRJ friends came to Deso, we couldnt find any good action and went to play some spvp.
Come on, you got more points, u clearly won the match, let’s have at least 2 days of normal pvp – not pvd, not pvcart or ninja attacks and bordehoping – just normal game.

I am ready for your killshot, Perish, did you hear smth about selfkills?

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Rich.1528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Been a while since I was playing on EB. Streaming some early morning fun on the battlegrounds – http://en.twitch.tv/grotesquexg

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

So what’s up with the latest trend to pull tower lords out? Could we possibly refrain from cheating or glitching? It’s not cool.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I would like to thank FG for the demonstration of how little skill and/or gear is required to perform that dull guardian/necro/warrior meta guild blobbing that you guys call “smallscale” with 30 ppl.

You roaming naked was the prove to what everybody already knows but most people are denying.
Roaming in a ball does not require gear, stats, armour or any skill if you stick together, buff/debuff with guardians and outnumber your opponents.

Most ridiculous thing I had ever seen in a socalled “RvR” based playmode.

I did not have any special respect or disrespect for you or your playstyle in before anyway, but now every time someone barks about “GvG” on 20+vs20+ I will be sure that this does not prove who is better or more organised, but who has the better setup and what side has less total failures in its guild.
Mindless buttonsmashing.

Thank you very much for this point made. I loled.

For the record, I did not ever get rolled over by your naked lemmings, but the fact that you guys chased down groups of 2-3 people with your blob while being naked, disgusts me on a whole new level.
Shame on you.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

deso prime time between 7-10 (gmt+1)

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

The Fat Shadow warrior is here

Zumy \0/

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

How can you call my little girl fat?

:(

I worked hard for those 36 skull white and changing her appereance to what I consider the most beautiful high elf ever!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

bunch of nonsense

That’s great that you’re mad, but keep it to yourself.

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

I worked hard for those 36 skull white and changing her appereance to what I consider the most beautiful high elf ever!

Because the little girl used Terrible Embrace long time ago

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

bunch of nonsense

That’s great that you’re mad, but keep it to yourself.

Oh, well. You misunderstood. I am not mad at all. I am laughing pretty hard when I think about it. Because you just proved to everybody else, that what you do does not even require gear mate.

Because the little girl used Terrible Embrace long time ago

Well yes, I got terribly embraced quite a lot.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

I would like to thank FG for the demonstration of how little skill and/or gear is required to perform that dull guardian/necro/warrior meta guild blobbing that you guys call “smallscale” with 30 ppl.

You roaming naked was the prove to what everybody already knows but most people are denying.
Roaming in a ball does not require gear, stats, armour or any skill if you stick together, buff/debuff with guardians and outnumber your opponents.

Most ridiculous thing I had ever seen in a socalled “RvR” based playmode.

I did not have any special respect or disrespect for you or your playstyle in before anyway, but now every time someone barks about “GvG” on 20+vs20+ I will be sure that this does not prove who is better or more organised, but who has the better setup and what side has less total failures in its guild.
Mindless buttonsmashing.

Thank you very much for this point made. I loled.

For the record, I did not ever get rolled over by your naked lemmings, but the fact that you guys chased down groups of 2-3 people with your blob while being naked, disgusts me on a whole new level.
Shame on you.

Someone is upset he got pillaged by a group of streakers.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

You didnt get anywhere near to pillaging me. But I observed very well.

Mindless zerglings will be zerging mindlessly.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

You didnt get anywhere near to pillaging me. But I observed very well.

Mindless zerglings will be zerging mindlessly.

Aah lighten up, there was no opposition on the map due to downtime, not even a big deal. That zerg of 30, lol.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

That you think 30ppl arent a zerg, proves pretty much a lot of the point I am trying to make.

And you used to call your guild a smallscale roaming guild.

Not saying this is exclusivly FG, or Piken. Its just what happened to this game after WXP was introduced.

That signature: XXX– Necromancer (R230) | XXX – Warrior (R120) sums it all up.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

That you think 30ppl arent a zerg, proves pretty much a lot of the point I am trying to make.

And you used to call your guild a smallscale roaming guild.

Not saying this is exclusivly FG, or Piken. Its just what happened to this game after WXP was introduced.

That signature: Lubuex – Necromancer (R230) | Synbolic – Warrior (R120) says it all.

25-30 is a decent number for WvW. We’ve never called the guild a smallscale roaming guild so I’m not sure where that has come from. Lubuex has been with us on our daily raids for months before WXP was ever introduced. Just saying.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

You dont seem to want to get me. I say that roaming 30ppl+ does not even require gear. It does not make any difference.
Showing the ranks (btw I edited the names out) was just a point I was making.
I bet I play more WvW than many ppl as I dont do much more than GW2 after work currently and I am not even near of rank 100. (smallscale and stuff)

The point is: greed for WXP makes people zerg up and that is a snowballeffect.
Being proud of having zerged 350 ranks of WXP in my eyes sums up most of the problems this gamemode is having atm. People play for loot and WXP, not for PvP and fights.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

You dont seem to want to get me. I say that roaming 30ppl+ does not even require gear. It does not make any difference.
Showing the ranks (btw I edited the names out) was just a point I was making.
I bet I play more WvW than many ppl as I dont do much more than GW2 after work currently and I am not even near of rank 100. (smallscale and stuff)

The point is: greed for WXP makes people zerg up and that is a snowballeffect.
Being proud of having zerged 350 ranks of WXP in my eyes sums up most of the problems this gamemode is having atm. People play for loot and WXP, not for PvP and fights.

No one is proud of any ranks (not even sure why we are discussing this). Let’s stop beating around the bush here, this isn’t sPvP.

Good luck on the field.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

And your point about sPvP exactly was what I expected to hear.

HF & GLto you too, even if in zerfights this just means wishing somebody the bigger numbers..

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

I seriously don’t care about wxp and making these assumptions is incredibly sad, I don’t get why you need to quote my sig it’s completely irrelevant…

Have fun anyway, good match-up so far thanks to EXG for the fun yesterday night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

So to that i beg desolation players to keep that in mind and not get on that high horse, give your opponents the respect they deserve observe and take notes.

http://i.imgur.com/ec7LHTP.jpg

Yeah…too late, i guess.
And yes, that’s only a small sample of (probably) casual WvW players but still.
People get mad quite fast if you confront them with some reality…cause they actually believe that stuff.

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I seriously don’t care about wxp and making these assumptions is incredibly sad, I don’t get why you need to quote my sig it’s completely irrelevant…

Have fun anyway, good match-up so far thanks to EXG for the fun yesterday night.

No worries buddy. I guess neither of you two will get my mindset. As if you would, you would not roam over 10 ever again.

In the meantime I will enjoy challenges in the field.

I do apologize for my harshness though as you two stepped up very reasonable and polite despite I threw a little mud at you.

Cheers.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

So what’s up with the latest trend to pull tower lords out? Could we possibly refrain from cheating or glitching? It’s not cool.

Was leading all day and no idea who (or how) was doing it but it kitten ed me off because we then had to clear the tower whilst trying to stop The Lord getting ressed outside lol

Had a fun 9 hours capping / wiping everything, the only thing we failed to take was Lowlands in EB, took us an hour to drain all your supply and constantly kill siege you placed but in the end half our fair weathers wanted to go PvD instead of take something challenging and left us. After watching you burn through 1.1k worth of supply in defensive siege you can hardly complain at us doing it Piken :p

Have a lot of Piken gone inactive till next matchup? You’d attack something with a blob the size of ours, if we won you just disappeared lol best fight today was for SM, went on for a good 30 minutes

- Ins

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draigh.4108

Draigh.4108

Actually, our forces have been at best 3/4ths, most of the time problably half, of the size of your blob in EB.
The entire afternoon there was no queu.
But yeah, the SM fight was quite fun. A shame we simply did not have the numbers to defend it .

Licera Ercana

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

All it proved is that guys got bored in absence of challenge and someone brought up the idea they saw on Youtube.

They weren’t probably naked per se, all it takes to appear naked is to unequip 3 gear items losing in total 3 runes and about 490 stat points.

It is common knowledge that in general personal skill requirement scales down as group numbers scale up, so you didn’t say anything new here.

But it is also true that you cannot compare solo/small scale and raid skill sets directly as they are different though intersecting. Requirements also depend heavily on who exactly is your opponent. Sure you can run “naked” raid against scattered bunch of random players. When numbers and organization are close to equal though, that’s where difference in personal skill kicks in.

So while your premise is down the correct path, your conclusions are unnecessarily extreme. I wonder why.

P.S. Come to think of it, I’not quite sure I even understand how did you managed to attach “skill” to your “naked” argument.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Pretty easy: what you do and how you actually do it doesnt really matter, if you lemming around. As a player who loves to roam i do not feel any affection for PvEers who need to search huge groups in order to compensate their lack of interest of evolving skillbased. That those ppl create a pseudocpmpetitive zergfest for 50 ppl and call it GVG to act as if there was any skillbased factor to their game seems grotesque and ridiculous to me.

In this very case, as a roamer frustrated by getting chased all over the map by huge zergs of bad players, I honestly felt offended by the fact of seeing other smallscalers being overrun by a naked blob that would not stop chasing. Yet even teabagging.

In WAR you attack a 6 Men premade with a naked blob and you die. Here so little more than sheer numbers is required for success that ppl dont even know all their traits or skills.

So yes, I might have overreacted, but I had been boiling for quite some time.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

Pretty easy: what you do and how you actually do it doesnt really matter, if you lemming around.

And this should be somehow reinforced by going “naked”? I thought that should prove opposite. If they would restrict themselves to autoattack though and still wipe everything around them with same ease, that in my book would be definite proof.

That those ppl create a pseudocpmpetitive zergfest for 50 ppl and call it GVG to act as if there was any skillbased factor to their game seems grotesque and ridiculous to me.

I’m sure you are talking from personal GvG experience. Because if not, I’d refrain from such unconditionally certain statements.

In this very case, as a roamer frustrated by getting chased all over the map by huge zergs of bad players, I honestly felt offended by the fact of seeing other smallscalers being overrun by a naked blob that would not stop chasing.

If smallscalers get into position of being chased by zerg all over the map, I’d say they are failing their objective from the get go. What is your businesses as a solo/smallscale roamer to get into the way of whole opposing army?

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Pretty easy: what you do and how you actually do it doesnt really matter, if you lemming around. As a player who loves to roam i do not feel any affection for PvEers who need to search huge groups in order to compensate their lack of interest of evolving skillbased. That those ppl create a pseudocpmpetitive zergfest for 50 ppl and call it GVG to act as if there was any skillbased factor to their game seems grotesque and ridiculous to me.

In this very case, as a roamer frustrated by getting chased all over the map by huge zergs of bad players, I honestly felt offended by the fact of seeing other smallscalers being overrun by a naked blob that would not stop chasing. Yet even teabagging.

In WAR you attack a 6 Men premade with a naked blob and you die. Here so little more than sheer numbers is required for success that ppl dont even know all their traits or skills.

So yes, I might have overreacted, but I had been boiling for quite some time.

Honestly we meant no disrespect by going naked, we were pretty bored as there was no opposition on the map so it was just for entertainment purposes on our behalf. No [FG] should be teabagging corpses either.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

As I said, I overreacted as the current heavy CC and condition Meta is prtty annoying for smallscale and I am tired of it.

In the end it is not your fault. Ppl just play the game how it is most rewarding. In other games smallscaling rewarded equally or more than zerging. Here it is the opposite.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Pretty easy: what you do and how you actually do it doesnt really matter, if you lemming around.

And this should be somehow reinforced by going “naked”? I thought that should prove opposite. If they would restrict themselves to autoattack though and still wipe everything around them with same ease, that in my book would be definite proof.

That those ppl create a pseudocpmpetitive zergfest for 50 ppl and call it GVG to act as if there was any skillbased factor to their game seems grotesque and ridiculous to me.

I’m sure you are talking from personal GvG experience. Because if not, I’d refrain from such unconditionally certain statements.

Yes, 50 ppl spamming aoe with all the effects and total blindness sure takes a lot of practice not to get lost.

If you dont get the naked point, then because you dont want to.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

If you dont get the naked point, then because you dont want to.

Or I’m just dumb. Or the point is invalid.
In any case it doesn’t mean you couldn’t try and explain it again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

In NA, if someone spots a naked zerg, people run to the forums and laugh about it, delighted. Here, not so much.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

It was a little boring game till [INVI]. . Thank you for nice fights
You are going into good direction Friends
o7

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Why are us Europeans so offended by the naked form? lol in our Pagan days we ran into battle butt naked to scare our opponents with our tally wackers those who QQ are too attached to their clothes let your body breath once in awhile.

Good fun tonight on Deso bl running into [SPRT] on more than one occasion [AFTL] didn’t quite have the numbers to take you on but we did try lol, there was some friendly exchanges between our commanders in regards to chasing Carcasstro our guild leader around Hills etc and when we tried to kamikazee you in Redvale supply camp only to find our zerg appeared from nowhere and smashed the place up lol.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Thanks for GvG [INVI] from Deso, was a good fun also after. Wish you best in future!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

So to that i beg desolation players to keep that in mind and not get on that high horse, give your opponents the respect they deserve observe and take notes.

http://i.imgur.com/ec7LHTP.jpg

Yeah…too late, i guess.
And yes, that’s only a small sample of (probably) casual WvW players but still.
People get mad quite fast if you confront them with some reality…cause they actually believe that stuff.

HEY! I am the person blanked out, along with another player, and we were both criticising it!

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Why are us Europeans so offended by the naked form? lol in our Pagan days we ran into battle butt naked to scare our opponents with our tally wackers those who QQ are too attached to their clothes let your body breath once in awhile.

Good fun tonight on Deso bl running into [SPRT] on more than one occasion [AFTL] didn’t quite have the numbers to take you on but we did try lol, there was some friendly exchanges between our commanders in regards to chasing Carcasstro our guild leader around Hills etc and when we tried to kamikazee you in Redvale supply camp only to find our zerg appeared from nowhere and smashed the place up lol.

I actually play the game naked in this weather. You never wanted to know that, but now you do mwhahahaha

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

You got it all wrong. That’s because you’re you, not because you’re a roamer. Whenever we see a Buka – especially a nasty elementalist – we get the urge hunt them down.

Take it as a compliment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neukku.5713

Neukku.5713

That’s the way Kodash protects dolyaks? Silence please!

Attachments:

Piken Square
-Neukku-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dela.2479

Dela.2479

You got it all wrong. That’s because you’re you, not because you’re a roamer. Whenever we see a Buka – especially a nasty elementalist – we get the urge hunt them down.

Take it as a compliment.

While it can be seen as a compliment, I just want to puke if we watch with 2 people while 2 zergs (piken/deso) fight each other and suddenly a big part on the backlines of one of the zergs starts to run to us just for killing 2 people standing around…

And @[FG]
If you are so bored, why don’t you split your zerg into smaller groups or at least hold back a part of your ppl and fight smaller groups with about the same size when you spot them? That way we could all have some fun. By trolling people in this way, they will be even less motivated to do something and you will have this kind of situation when there is nothing to do even more often.

Delaa, Asura Guardian [Buka]

(edited by Dela.2479)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

@ Neukku:

Faceroll D/P thief feels very special and strong today, ha? Come and find my dolyaks, I`ll release you from that bloodlust stacks… oh wait, you will just 5-2 your way out of it and feel like a pro again, right?

Get some self respect, dude.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neukku.5713

Neukku.5713

@ Neukku:

Faceroll D/P thief feels very special and strong today, ha? Come and find my dolyaks, I`ll release you from that bloodlust stacks… oh wait, you will just 5-2 your way out of it and feel like a pro again, right?

Pro or rookie, maybe i miss self respect, but doesn’t change the fact Kodash skill level below average. Right?

Piken Square
-Neukku-

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

@ Neukku:

Pro or rookie, maybe i miss self respect, but doesn’t change the fact Kodash skill level below average. Right?

As a d/p thief, you cant be serious about this…

I killed 4 Piken and all guards alone in a camp yesterday. On a kitten offensive (→not bunker) d/d ele.
I am not pinning that to your server.

In WvW there are players that do PvE with siege. Killing those is no effort and with a d/p baddie even less.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]