Gandara-Baruch-Jade

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Lucky for you, both servers tend to follow us troughout the whole map if needed xD

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Cheers for the figths BSF , was great fun! =)

TDA

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Lucky for you, both servers tend to follow us troughout the whole map if needed xD

That’s because you’re a pain in the kitten

And thanks BSF, was interesting to try 15v15

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by multivira.7925)

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radwulf.3902

Radwulf.3902

I’d follow you trough the whole map, even if isn’t needed.

Keep wearing berseker in EB. It’s really funny.

http://www.comunidadhispania.com [HSPN] Gandalf… GANDARA

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Short video from the weekend roaming, had tons of fun and I hope it continues like this for the rest of the week as well.

If the video is blocked in your country due the music ’n stoof, use www.hidemyass.com and enjoy the video!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

I’d follow you trough the whole map, even if isn’t needed.

Keep wearing berseker in EB. It’s really funny.

yes speller, keep doing that thing you never did.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Frenchies, y u so confuzzling? Stop sending mixed messages! I just bumped into a small group of DK players from JS, poked their warrior, his mates sat down (I was like woop! Gentlemen! How fancy!) while we battled it out 1vs1. I almost got the warrior down and I had no plans on stomping him but he backed out anyways and I figured I will just move on at this point. I started to move away and they all decided to gank on me (Woop! Degentlemented! How unfancy!).. Which turned into a rather swooplicious chase down all the way to our spawn. I’m considering of renaming my toon to Usain Boltdactyl now.

Attachments:

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

you would think they would give up once you hit the lake lol

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

What happened between [Yak] from Gandara and [WaR] from Baruch this evening ? We ([DEX] from Jade Sea) were supposed to GvG with [WaR] first and we didn’t understand why you [Yak] attacked them :s
It is not totally true, we think that you attacked them because you wanted to GvG against us before them, but it wasn’t very nice :s

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

(edited by Wididyth.3847)

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: nico.2946

nico.2946

Thx for some nice fights this evening/night.
Sad that JS and BB have the higher tier mentality. Hard to find some nice fights on the field. Why dont you try to split up more and face our guilds?
Gandara dont like to blob. We are more a guildroaming server, but sometimes you guys give us no choise. Take the opportunity that you facing a lower server, and roam around in guilds. So much more fun and challenging.

Hope for some more GvGs before the week is over.

D Lama gave us his blessing…

Attachments:

Nico
Gandara [EU]

(edited by nico.2946)

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

What happened between [Yak] from Gandara and [WaR] from Baruch this evening ? We ([DEX] from Jade Sea) were supposed to GvG with [WaR] first and we didn’t understand why you [Yak] attacked them :s
It is not totally true, we think that you attacked them because you wanted to GvG against us before them, but it wasn’t very nice :s

It may have been a misunderstanding with the person that was speaking with the representative for your guild, but we were waiting for DEX to show up on JS border for a friendly GvG for like 40 mins, so we came to seek you.

When we arrived we found DEX facing WaR, we were going for the spectator area (we were all in non combat tonics) to try to understand what was going on, but WaR attacked us. We wiped WaR, then we wiped DEX. DEX left the field, so we fought WaR in a few GvGs and then left.

If you want to try again tomorrow, speak with our WvW leader, icey.7368 – maybe this time there will be no misunderstandings

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

Oh I see.
It appeared that our representative mistaked you for the [WaR] representative as you and them spoke to him at the same time. Forgive him :p

Actually our representative told us a bit late that we had a GvG to play this evening, we weren’t aware of that. Moreover some of us didn’t agree to play it while our roster is not truly already ready. We hesitated between doing what we decided (don’t play GvG before being ready) and taking the opportunity to play the GvG because we hadn’t play it much during summer.

When we arrived on Gandara’s BL, some of us encountered queue and couldn’t join the map. We were not even 20 for the GvG, and as the end of evening came some players wanted to disconnect. That’s why we decided to leave after two fights.

Nevermind, sometimes kitten happens. It will be for another time ! I don’t know yet if we’ll be there today (the tomorrow of yesterday) to GvG.

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

(edited by Wididyth.3847)

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Thx for some nice fights this evening/night.
Sad that JS and BB have the higher tier mentality. Hard to find some nice fights on the field. Why dont you try to split up more and face our guilds?
Gandara dont like to blob. We are more a guildroaming server, but sometimes you guys give us no choise. Take the opportunity that you facing a lower server, and roam around in guilds. So much more fun and challenging.

BB is plenty of small roaming guilds, almost 24/7 we run with 4 to 10 shadows together or spread in different maps. There are many other small/medium roaming guilds; HERO, EE, KMLT, RNV, imp….Besides this old veteran bigger guilds run alone (scnd, bull, dsd,sin, red…)
It is strange that you do not find them in openfield.
Yesterday four brothers got into bay with rams and killed more than half a dozen guys there several times, finally the enemy decided not to come back to their own stronghold…So, perhaps all of us are looking at the wrong site to find people….

Best,

Haltair, one of the twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Radwulf.3902

Frenchies, y u so confuzzling? Stop sending mixed messages! I just bumped into a small group of DK players from JS, poked their warrior, his mates sat down (I was like woop! Gentlemen! How fancy!) while we battled it out 1vs1. I almost got the warrior down and I had no plans on stomping him but he backed out anyways and I figured I will just move on at this point. I started to move away and they all decided to gank on me (Woop! Degentlemented! How unfancy!).. Which turned into a rather swooplicious chase down all the way to our spawn. I’m considering of renaming my toon to Usain Boltdactyl now.

Excuses Frou, you went back to spawn coz you were drunk. Look the path at the map, totaly drunk!

Thousand chasing 1? C’mon this is GW2. That never happens.

Sarcasm

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Yeah! we all love this side of WvW

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

I don’t know what happened last night but DEX had as waiting for over a hour at the GvG spot when they where running 35+ easy not counting the pugs around them ….
We spoke like 2hours before the GVG was suppose to start and everything was fine …??
Everyone make mistake fine but save people the wait and let the other team know or even cancel we move to gbl where DEX vs WAR was going on so we had costumes on running to the windmill … We move to the spectator spot and got attack by WAR so we fought back and then got hit by Dex dontmind fighting 2 teams as we kinda wanted blood for the amazing hour we had waiting for you ….
Hopefully we have a better organisation next time from both sides
On a possitive note greats fights all week finaly got that sunny hill finally after that guild was on it all week doing a amazing job defending (hate you guys)
Hope you have a good match up next week all the best from the yaks

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Last night we were at most 25 dex.

Anyway, i don’t know who you spoke too but our leader wasn’t aware at all about a gvg vs yak.

Pervx [DEX]

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanyas.7298

Sanyas.7298

Numbers.4621
Guy on JS actually had wings, had been flying over the map all night. Managed to Screenie him at Gods when he dropped out of the air infront of me and a few others.

Hello guys ! We aren’t a guild of flyhackers, the guy who was identified as a cheater has been banned from the guild. Sorry for that problem which was caused by this ex-member of the guild.

- The Guildmaster of “Crimson Paradise”

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

Hai Gandalf!

Xander Moss
Gandara

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Numbers.4621
Guy on JS actually had wings, had been flying over the map all night. Managed to Screenie him at Gods when he dropped out of the air infront of me and a few others.

Hello guys ! We aren’t a guild of flyhackers, the guy who was identified as a cheater has been banned from the guild. Sorry for that problem which was caused by this ex-member of the guild.

- The Guildmaster of “Crimson Paradise”

A lot of respect to you good sir

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

HAI FSV and welcome! =)

And cheers to BSF for the gvg , it was fun ! =)

TDA

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Hai Gandalf!

The board is set… the pieces are moving.

Welcome to Gandara!

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Had some 5vs5 fights with some BB in SM, which the BB couldn’t handle, so they called the blob, 30vs5. And after they killed me, they started laughing at us? Seriously, little kiddo’s…

Attachments:

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Welcome FSV

@Riselight was it the Sun guy who laughed? Maybe we can start a BB edition of the Lion Hunt. call it Sun Stalking or something :p

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Welcome FSV

@Riselight was it the Sun guy who laughed? Maybe we can start a BB edition of the Lion Hunt. call it Sun Stalking or something :p

Both guys you can see on the last screenshot laughed :p

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

(edited by Riselight.3695)

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Wanna thank Gandara for such a warm welcome, we look forward to fight by your side.

And also thanks to everyone in BB borderland tonight it was alot of fun and pure awesomeness

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

Dat golem rush at 4 in the morning. You needed to secure points but like i’m gonna make that easy like with BB.

Krosis Hellfire

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halbarz.3854

Halbarz.3854

I believe its fair to say that Gandara did really good against the higher tier servers and I hope that both BB as JS had as much fun fighting us, as I had fighting them. I wouldn’t mind having this setup again tbh.

regards
me ^^

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icy.8041

Icy.8041

[BORD] would like to salute [WaR] for giving us a 8(us)vs10-14(we kept telling them to add more people ) GvG and we would like to say also next time that BB need not blob our 8-9 guys down with 25+ after we wiped 2 of your guilds an were mostly running on empty..

P.S.: [BORD] is recruiting, contact prowie

Combat – [BORD]

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Welcome FSV! Hope you have fun on our server

Also thanks to BSF for all the GvGs we had this week. We both had to compromise to make something work (15 isn’t ideal for you or us sadly) but they were some very tense and close fights. Sorry for making you wait so long for us to find some replacements for the people DCing, TS was a constant spammage of users dropping in and out.

This matchup provided quite a bit more fun towards the end of the week than I expected; we generally had at least a couple of fun fights each evening.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Tough guys those in DRY, grats and good fight.

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

Welcome FSV! Hope you have fun on our server

Also thanks to BSF for all the GvGs we had this week. We both had to compromise to make something work (15 isn’t ideal for you or us sadly) but they were some very tense and close fights. Sorry for making you wait so long for us to find some replacements for the people DCing, TS was a constant spammage of users dropping in and out.

This matchup provided quite a bit more fun towards the end of the week than I expected; we generally had at least a couple of fun fights each evening.

yeah thank you TDA, this was fun again!!

and thanks to DSD too for those loooooong fights

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Welcome to the party van, FSV! <3

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnosian.8750

Magnosian.8750

FSV reporting in!

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

kitten , now I even want Gandara more on reset tonight when I heard about FSV joining Gandara!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizzlefry.1734

Fizzlefry.1734

Welcome FSV

-Banana king Fizzle.

TDA

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinamin.7083

Dinamin.7083

HAI JDGE
HAI DIUS
HAI rest of Gandalf

and remember:
soft kitty
warm kitty
Little ball of what a warm welcome

The Forum Bard

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

If FSV want to be our BL hopping camp capping team that would be great- as we seem to lack people that are prepared to do it at prime time (especially in EB, where u might be run over every now and then).

Working on levelling my toons (new account, two at 80- so far, 6 to go), just finished the engineer yesterday and got him kitted out- so if u saw the last man standing after you crush a Gandara pug zerg, flying away on rocket boots, that was me:-)

Much thanks to the person on SFR that gave me the engineer build- wasn’t something I would have considered and having now got all the gears and tried it, I love it!!!

Had fun this week killing people on the uplevelled Engi, got to admire people that see the upscale and then chase you across the map thinking ‘free bag’, then I turn around when you’re on your own and you either end up running or dead:-)

Good match up, but hopefully Gandara can get a bit more organised this week and get a few more people with wvw builds on rather than pve.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Welcome FSV!

Let us hunt Lions together, as brothers, and dance as the Ram god demands.

ALSO…

HAI FSV.

Crosses fingers for Gandalf vs AG vs FSP.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

kitten , now I even want Gandara more on reset tonight when I heard about FSV joining Gandara!

Mine, mine!

You gotta share you know!

VoTF

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Welcome to Gandara FSV!

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Yep welcome FSV have always loved fighting you guys.

Coming late to that arrow cart trap in Gandara garrison and seeing a lawn of dead bodies all with “what the kitten” in speech bubbles above their heads is one of my enduring memories in WvW.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

(edited by Lord Jim.3971)

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: MorkZe.4321

MorkZe.4321

Tough guys those in DRY, grats and good fight.

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Thanks for the fun fights! With all the stealth you were pulling off, it was hard but satisfying to catch you!

[DYE] – Dry Your Eyes | Gandara
Rottis – Mesmer | Hyrskytin – Engineer | Rullakebab – Warrior

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Thx again for the GvG, BSF
First round was equally weird and fun

And welcome FSV, looking forward playing with you!

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Wait, FSV are green now? But… but… all the bags!

Welcome guys

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

welcome fsv! see you out there for some fun times

cheers for the matchup BB and JS!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Welcome FSV! Too bad i couldn’t be there yday. Heard it was a lot of fun.

Let’s have some fun in the future! Lion hunt brothers =D

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

We would like to thank both Jade Sea and Baruch Bay for the great week! Thanks to all the guilds who were willing to have some open field fights in more or less fair situations. Got some fantastic material from this week.

Good luck both of you to your next matchups.

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Radwulf.3902

Hai FSV. Happy to see you roaming our lands, now yours as well. Welcome aboard!

Remember to visit www.thisisgandara.com

Gandara-Baruch-Jade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Welcome FSV!

Let us hunt Lions together, as brothers, and dance as the Ram god demands.

ALSO…

HAI FSV.

Crosses fingers for Gandalf vs AG vs FSP.

Srry to say it guys, but Lion moved to NA