GoM/SF/DR

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Well i tried to have some fun in DR BL before going to bed. Met some cool people too. Unfortunately, we also met some ruthless people who have no qualms about murdering innocent baby quaggans

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

To the [DDLG] group who tried twice to kill our trebs north Hills last night in GoM BL and wiped -hard- each time

You had enough to wipe all the GoM pugs there, yet you focused the trebs so intently you let a DPS oriented ele get a churning earth off right in the middle of you. I had a pretty good laugh seeing how many people I downed.

Let me guess.

5?

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

To the [DDLG] group who tried twice to kill our trebs north Hills last night in GoM BL and wiped -hard- each time

You had enough to wipe all the GoM pugs there, yet you focused the trebs so intently you let a DPS oriented ele get a churning earth off right in the middle of you. I had a pretty good laugh seeing how many people I downed.

To all the people bickering about who is better, WvW is all about who has the bigger zerg and the better coverage.

GvG? Please?

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Let me guess.

5?

haha I see what you did there

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Have [RH] multiplied since the last time we fought you guys? Sure there were more than 5 of you last night.

And bloody hard to kill as always.

/salute

I actually wasn’t on that night, but I heard we had a decent sized group going. We’ve only grown by about 5 or so members since our last matchup (we don’t really recruit at all) but people have been coming on a lot more the past few days.

I think we have just over 40 members total at this point, and that’s just the way we like it

P.S. I’m looking forward to fighting you guys at some point this week. I have all these Dragon Bash fireworks now, so combined we can have a whole show!

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Have [RH] multiplied since the last time we fought you guys? Sure there were more than 5 of you last night.

And bloody hard to kill as always.

/salute

I actually wasn’t on that night, but I heard we had a decent sized group going. We’ve only grown by about 5 or so members since our last matchup (we don’t really recruit at all) but people have been coming on a lot more the past few days.

I think we have just over 40 members total at this point, and that’s just the way we like it

P.S. I’m looking forward to fighting you guys at some point this week. I have all these Dragon Bash fireworks now, so combined we can have a whole show!

Sounds good to me

We have been in EBG mostly so far during the week, not our normal haunt. Hopefully we can get back to the borderlands soon.

Looking forward to it.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

they dont work in WvW >.>

/pat pat

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Only been on a full 30 mins…and dang has it been ‘eventful’

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

/pat pat

But..but…

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

/pat pat

But..but…NOooooooooooooo

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

/pat pat

But..but…NOooooooooooooo

I know… I was just as sad…

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Sorry for the double post…I tried uploading the first gif and kept getting a 504 error from the forum. So I assumed it was the gif, and tried a new one.

A couple minutes later I came back and saw 4 copies of the first gif and a copy of the second gif ><

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

To all the people bickering about who is better, WvW is all about who has the bigger zerg and the better coverage.

You must have missed the six hours up until this where we consistently wiped your trebs/group, and capped everything but your bay and held/upgraded it. I believe we switched to our up levels for exp train at this point though, so that’s why we went for the trebs, they were worth more wxp than you guys were by that time.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

You must have missed the six hours up until this where we consistently wiped your trebs/group, and capped everything but your bay and held/upgraded it. I believe we switched to our up levels for exp train at this point though, so that’s why we went for the trebs, they were worth more wxp than you guys were by that time.

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxzaverxX.6790

XxzaverxX.6790

welp we can’t come back from this at all now….only way we can get back in the lead is if we capture everything knowing that is near to impossible to do…

Psychotic Tsumiki – asura ele
Cat Biscuits[cat]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

welp we can’t come back from this at all now….only way we can get back in the lead is if we capture everything knowing that is near to imposible to do…

Chin up dude. One day far far away from now we will have adequate coverage and rule the world.

One day…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Yep, I actually did miss that. Seems it didn’t help you get your lead back.

Switched to uplevels? Right… I still found it funny watching those two [DDLG] rushes fail so spectacularly to even dent a treb.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Switched to uplevels? Right… I still found it funny watching those two [DDLG] rushes fail so spectacularly to even dent a treb.

The waypoint in hills and your paper everything else didn’t give it away? Man you missed it big, we held your map up until about 10-11pm est. You guys were getting rolled all
NA prime time in your map. I believe we took your garrison back seven or eight times.

The lead doesn’t matter, we come out strong on the weekends but we drop off at 4am weekdays, we can’t win when you guys go up by 10k points over night. Both DR and SF have no night crew. You cap over almost everything consistently every night at the same time because of our lack of coverage. That’s why you’re going to win. If we had equal numbers like the rest of the day, you would probably have lower points than SF.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxzaverxX.6790

XxzaverxX.6790

welp we can’t come back from this at all now….only way we can get back in the lead is if we capture everything knowing that is near to imposible to do…

Chin up dude. One day far far away from now we will have adequate coverage and rule the world.

One day…

ofc we will……..-sigh- why do we lose every match up? why?!!?

Psychotic Tsumiki – asura ele
Cat Biscuits[cat]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

The waypoint in hills and your paper everything else didn’t give it away? Man you missed it big, we held your map up until about 10-11pm est. You guys were getting rolled all NA prime time in your map. I believe we took your garrison back seven or eight times.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

The waypoint in hills and your paper everything else didn’t give it away? Man you missed it big, we held your map up until about 10-11pm est. You guys were getting rolled all NA prime time in your map. I believe we took your garrison back seven or eight times.

I knew I liked you for a reason.

EDIT: Dem gifs

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

Oh, I logged on to a red home BL, but not long after I logged in we started taking things back.

If you managed to hold it as long as you said you did, I must applaud you.

Let me guess.

5?

That would be the AoE limit would it not?

JQ

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Hey, stop being a bad influence on Zumi!

Gate of Madness

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Hey, stop being a bad influence on Zumi!

I can’t help it…. It just comes natural!

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

I wonder why it didn’t help us get our lead back? I guess because you are so incredibly awesome at smashing your face into doors all night. We made up about 3-3.5k points during primetime, while crushing your zergs and maneuvering around multiple maps. I understand your need to come on the forums and assert your ‘achievements’ when you actually do have enemies to fight before you night cap. It must be rough to PvDoor all night and no one gets to see your awesum skillz. I completely understand that PvD is a a part of the game and that someone has to do it, but don’t come to the forums trying to make a guild look bad just because you jumped off of a wall and clicked a button. Kinda makes you look like a moron.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: monstertooky.3485

monstertooky.3485

I could definitely tell that there was a concerted effort from guilds in DR to try and win this week, most definitely spearheaded by [DDLG] and co. Not sure what brought this about but it sure has been a lot of fun running with you guys!

Tooky Ness – Devonas Revolution [DRev]
[Devona’s Rest]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

That would be the AoE limit would it not?

Oh, sorry. I guess I didn’t make it clear enough: I think your post was ridiculous.

Imagine if everyone posted on the forums as soon as they downed a few people in a large group with Churning Earth. The weight of the internet would definitely multiply.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

hold on a minute…why are people coming on here claiming their glorious WvW exploits then getting mad that others are doing the same >.>

I was thinking this, but just couldn’t find the right gif xD

ty for releasing me of that chore <3

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

A pleasant reminder; Fight Club will be occurring on Thursday 2013-6-20 at 8 PM EST. Location, Rules, and Information will be given earlier on the day.

Be sure to whisper Darkestshadows for 15+v15+ GvGs!
Be sure to whisper Ill Loosin for 5v5 or under GvGs!
Be sure to whisper Alyrico for 5-10v5-10 GvGs!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

also glory treb

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

/salute to the blue-haired thief from EDGE. I enjoyed the duels, and even moreso enjoyed teaming up to kick the tails of that SF commander and friends for showing up and interfering.

Happy hunting! I’m sure I’ll run into you again out there.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

What’s that? We’ve got full supply at garrison and no upgrades or defensive siege?
COMMANDER STARSHINE HONEYBUNS TO THE RESCUE!

OMGROFL!!! i laughed so hard at that gif i got strange looks at work. then i showed all my co-workers, and they all laughed their kittens off too. XD that poor dog.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

(edited by katz.8376)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kymaera.4739

kymaera.4739

Favorite moment of the week was last night. One of the zergs, I believe SF, had just taken OgreWatch from our outnumbered band. A group decided to stand on the hill behind the lord’s room and try to pick off defenders out in front of Vel. One well placed treb boulder showed them the folly of their ways…and the bottom of the hill. Got a half dozen bags from that one shot

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Question for all…

Before I level an accusation or report anyone..

In Pangloss, is it possible to legitimately fire an AC from the camp to hit about 1 circle shy of the south entrance?

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Hello
My friends and me had a little fun in SF Borderlands the other night, wanted to see how far we could hold a camp before a mob rolled in…. well… here it is:

http://youtu.be/GqTPa7YS9sM

Enjoy

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Question for all…

Before I level an accusation or report anyone..

In Pangloss, is it possible to legitimately fire an AC from the camp to hit about 1 circle shy of the south entrance?

short answer: yes.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skinnie.4825

Skinnie.4825

gg ddlg. Its gonna be a few hours before you get briar from us. And whoever that sf knight with twilight is. I want to have your baby.

-Worm

Kamls `BG

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Attachments:

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

I wonder why it didn’t help us get our lead back? I guess because you are so incredibly awesome at smashing your face into doors all night. We made up about 3-3.5k points during primetime, while crushing your zergs and maneuvering around multiple maps. I understand your need to come on the forums and assert your ‘achievements’ when you actually do have enemies to fight before you night cap. It must be rough to PvDoor all night and no one gets to see your awesum skillz. I completely understand that PvD is a a part of the game and that someone has to do it, but don’t come to the forums trying to make a guild look bad just because you jumped off of a wall and clicked a button. Kinda makes you look like a moron.

Achievements? What achievements? I didn’t achieve a kitten thing. I was laughing at a failure that I found a bit of humor in. Also what awesome skills? I kittening suck at PvP, that made it funnier. I rotate between night crew and day crew depending on what shift I’m on at work. I get a taste of all timezones. Majority of my play time is between 1PM and 10PM CST.

Jumped off a wall? Didn’t know there were walls at that camp.

Oh, sorry. I guess I didn’t make it clear enough: I think your post was ridiculous.

Imagine if everyone posted on the forums as soon as they downed a few people in a large group with Churning Earth. The weight of the internet would definitely multiply.

I guess I didn’t make myself clear enough either, they focused the trebs so intently I was able to -walk- into the middle of their group, start channeling CE, get it off(no teleport), down 4 or 5 people, and walk away. Shortly after they wiped without taking down a single treb.

I’m sorry, but thats bad.

JQ

(edited by Myst.5783)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yourwrank.4605

Yourwrank.4605

This is the infamous tower in s/e dr bl sf and gom has so much trouble capping… Funny to see 15-20 man zergs try at it and bring golems and trebs to try and take us out… Better luck next time guys!

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

The worst part was mailing me the ectos.

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

This is the infamous tower in s/e dr bl sf and gom has so much trouble capping… Funny to see 15-20 man zergs try at it and bring golems and trebs to try and take us out… Better luck next time guys!

Not going to lie, I went to DR BL to see what could be done about capping it.

You still had sentries posted and enough on map to foil any efforts to cap it.

JQ

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

tell nightchill my butt isnt big, its pleasantly plump. -.-

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

tell nightchill my butt isnt big, its pleasantly plump. -.-

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skinnie.4825

Skinnie.4825

So we cant take lake in dr and dr cant take briar from us in dr… Fair trade off imo.

Kamls `BG

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

GEEZ GOM NIGHT CREW, WHY DONT YOU EVER GO TO BED

havent seen that yet tonight

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups