Kodash - Vizunah - Seafarers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

@Wolfheart

No, it was SFR v1… right before he unleashed their 80 man Canadian night-cap blob upon our poor unsuspecting souls.
Then we banned Troma Wormtongue from our forums and declared holy war on all Vizunah.

Ah, those were the days…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

oh yes I miss the cold old days mmm:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

my dream is to see far shiverpeaks beat vizunah just for all the torment you gave us old far shiverpeak players. I don’t think you more than 5% canadians at best but you sure as hell had strong nightforce back then. Did they all grow old and tired troma? Because these CTA you gave out the last few times was nothing compared to what vizunah made us endure back then

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Hmm at this moment, we had the actual number of canadian, like 5-6 players. There was Teronas (who went RG) and few friends like him. At night, we were all ultra motivated, it was the beginning, and we went in fury mode after the Operation Borodino you Russian made. Was epic. In this moment, we had really a lot of people at night, a lot of nerds.

I played myself very late at night… at this moment, we had roamers everywhere, i did it with my old WL friends, when i was an officer. After, i leaved for working fulltime on GC and you know the rest.

Yeah, they grew old and tired, Blacktide and SFR 2.0 made a lot of burnout too. A lot got away and never came back. If you only knew the chance of being Euro, with the different timezone advantage… i saw so many players totally burn nout… playing 15h+ day because they didnt want to loose. I hope they will come back for the league.

When i see the actual VS with some fleeing guys, who do not sacrifices on sieges machines, who fear, who quit the map after being killed, who say “they are too much, go leave” “no this tower is T1, abandon it”, it’s really heartbreaking for me.

In fact i hope the… heh… spirit will come back for the league.

I know SFR old guys and veteran fear us. They fear what we can do when in fury mode, when we have no choice. Like the VS veteran knows how SFR can be powerfull and dangerous.

The week we will meet each other in the league will be nothing but a deadly face to face. The Vizunian eyes in the Seafarers eyes. To the death.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

fear you?

‘’time for old wise voice’’

in my days I have yet to find someone to fear in eve I have faced a fleet with numbers over a tousen and two tousen and I didn’t fear them in gw2 ive faced zone blobs of vizunah and I have never feared them.

fear is over kill you go in you go deep:)

when the league finally begins you gonna be up for a surprise and even if you have 110% of the old vizunah square forces I can assure you if everything goes as planned you will meet a new force a force that will probably dominate the higher tiers for a very very long time:)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

You are childish sometimes Wemil… doing work for SFR made you change, slowly.

Anyway, if you stacked so many euro forces that we cant handle, what can we do? we will do what we can. Going too much numbers and guilds to be overkill is your choice.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

erm nah:)
we got a Russian blob or two in the morning xD

some here some there in the afternoon we got some na guild or two and some pugs recruited:)

we are perfectly balanced xD

but if you want overkill I atm got a 50-80 guild blob working 01:00-05:00 I just need to call for them but it cost sfr 800 gold-.-

but im not trying to create a 24/7 coverage server it would be unfair too you if you cant tick +200 even night:)

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Just as a reminder, it’s a quote from yourself:

“I ask vizunah square to ignore all the bullkittenting your a great server been totally amazing fighting you so far even if you do quantity over quality in some maps:)”

“-stop being jealous because there is a guy that is leading such a great server such great guilds and such a great community and try to make a own maybe-”

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Vizunah-Desolation-Seafarer-2-03-T1-EU/page/85#post1877199

People should never change, even when they are in dominant position.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Troma just saying… Old SFR don’t fear you we never did. There is nothing to fear from VZ just insane blobing jsut before it was challenge to kill you now we just farm…And you dont even defend before it would take 1-2 hours to clear your siege drain your supply kill you multiple times before taking your t3 pvd taken keeps. Now we just roll on you. Yeah some of your blob started using pvt but gg you are worse than ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

Seafarer never had russians.

It is not hard to verify. I recall a video at the time [WL] have won vs [ZDs]. This is the video with [ZDs] who says they did not know it was forbidden to resurrected the dead, in the fight, and they have a problem with the lag.

Check in 6:20 to 8:20 and check the end of the video, they speak Russian. Thank you not to lie ^^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9Sj1GJG-7FQ

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Yeah yeah Hebril. In 1 year i never saw you admit anything good concerning an enemy. A little resume of your posts: you blob we do not blob you suck beat you. You are the most self confident and arrogant of all SFR posters. You are not trolling like Junk or others; You are serious and that’s the problem. Even in other matchup i saw you acting like this.

@Zoxea: we were joking, remembering old things nothin’ serious here. Of course they know their russians hehe

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

We have russians??
kitten ….i always thought it were canadians speaking in a funny accent!

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Dang man !
I hope all the wannabe-Tromas don’t end up like you, it’s painfully disgusting to watch.

The actual performance of SFR players is to put up with your arrogance, trust me.

Oh, and, good luck for the league. You will do good, no doubt about that. But I can’t wait to see how bored you’ll be, because you vampirised everything that could look like competition.
I really like this turn of events, your big hypocrisy about zergs and PvDoor is going to explode in the face of the world.

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

It is not hard to verify. I recall a video at the time [WL] have won vs [ZDs]. This is the video with [ZDs] who says they did not know it was forbidden to resurrected the dead, in the fight, and they have a problem with the lag.

Check in 6:20 to 8:20 and check the end of the video, they speak Russian. Thank you not to lie ^^.

The joke I made really flew over a lot of vizunah heads

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

The joke I made really flew over a lot of vizunah heads

Joke? We only have 5-6 russian players!!!

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

@Troma, @Wemil

You both are forgetting the common opponent we are going to have in the league: the queue!!!

In our maps don’t going to be the players/guilds that we want. This will be the time where we are going to see if our work pays off.

I’m very happy with the average quality of the players I see in EB map when I play, but I get worried when Wemil says we have problems in the morning. I really don’t know how is going to be in the BL’s, because if we need numbers, then we need pug’s there to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Mighty forum warriors !

Vizunah finally bough some balls and are coming out from their keeps keep it up ! note ZaDrots need more bags for the God of Bags !

P.S. Welcome Sparta [SPRT] to SFR !

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Leorcyn.1063

@Troma, @Wemil

You both are forgetting the common opponent we are going to have in the league: the queue!!!

Queue is almost non-existent on Vizu. Barely 15 mins for the BLs during prime.

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

@Mighty: yep mighty, you are right. Really.

@Demannu: is this a joke? SPRT was coming with very huge numbers, like IRON in the past, in offpeak. I have a screen of 50-60+ SPRT with 20+ pug at VS spawn, we had to bring GCK to counter it, with Vizunians… It was the most dangerous force of actual Piken. You really want to do overkill for the league so

in Match-ups

Demannu.2805

@Troma: i dont give a puppy about what you want us to think, we know that Vizunah will be playing 24/7 with all your non existin canadians / french africans during league. So please dont even try that with me. ZDs were happy to invite Sparta and to establish biggest Russian community server ever in GW2. See you in league.

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Fine, you can deny you are doing easy mode by stacking all this in the same server. There is no rules for this. You can think hard there is canadians too, it won’t make it true, old ennemy. All people playing on VS would like to really have canadians to help in fact, oh irony.

See you in league ! do not mistake, i’m not anger or something like this. I just find stacking all thoses countrys and guilds on one serv is insane

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Demannu.2805

@Troma: well Anet did not want to give us a Russian server, not our fault. And i repeat noone literally noone believe that you have no canadians out there. Or probably too many africans on unemployed donations doing nightcapping for you ….

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

I understand this Demannu. But you are not only Russian, it’s coming from all over Europe.

You are REALLY serious for the canadians so? i explained it many times, all canadians refused to come, when i called them versus RUIN. The night players are students/unemployed/nerds, i can promise it on whatever your want. I swear.

Thats why i explained our people burnout, because they play sometimes 15h+ when you have just to do rolling

in Match-ups

Leorcyn.1063

@Troma: well Anet did not want to give us a Russian server, not our fault. And i repeat noone literally noone believe that you have no canadians out there. Or probably too many africans on unemployed donations doing nightcapping for you ….

Oh wow.
You are really dellusional.

Wish we could give you the IP adresses of the connection to our TeamSpeak.
You’d see how wrong you are. And how boring your league will be.
Have fun in the queues / banging on doors.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Please check online to see the time difference between the african countries that speak french:
Benin
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo, Republic of the
Côte d’Ivoire
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea (former colony of Spain)
Gabon
Guinea
Madagascar
Mali
Mauritius
Niger
Rwanda
Senegal
Seychelles
Togo
Algeria
Mauritania
Morocco
Tunisia

Having African players would just cluster more on the european primetime.
It goes from UTC +1 till UTC + 2.

Time zone France:
- Winter CET (UTC+1)
– Summer CET (UTC+2)

Do you really learn in Russia, that timezones distribute randomly around the world, depending on how far away from one place you are?
Because that is not how it works.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

We have no african guilds or few people too. Thats not the problem. The problem is, they are really thinking we used Canadians to nightcap, but it wasnt this at all. We builded a solid community, and people played more for the server.

Maybe you cannot understand it, because you prefer doing guilds rolls (good strategy of course) but do not deform reality

in Match-ups

Leorcyn.1063

That’s without even factoring the possibility to access the internet in those countries, the availability of the game there or any other social factor.

He is ridiculous. And he knows it. He is just a troll.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pindah.1780

Pindah.1780

guild of canadians in Vizunah please ?
This question is simple, but no one SFR player can respond, so tell the name ! Thanks to you, I’m impatient to know the french canadians on my server.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Please check online to see the time difference between the african countries that speak french:
Benin
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo, Republic of the
Côte d’Ivoire
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea (former colony of Spain)
Gabon
Guinea
Madagascar
Mali
Mauritius
Niger
Rwanda
Senegal
Seychelles
Togo
Algeria
Mauritania
Morocco
Tunisia

Having African players would just cluster more on the european primetime.
It goes from UTC +1 till UTC + 2.

Time zone France:
- Winter CET (UTC+1)
– Summer CET (UTC+2)

Do you really learn in Russia, that timezones distribute randomly around the world, depending on how far away from one place you are?
Because that is not how it works.

^how about some actual facts? Having Africans would not even be an advantage.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Yep Zumy you are right.

in Match-ups

Demannu.2805

iWin and the madness of arabian camel army is upon me !

Attachments:

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

this wasn’t my intention

in Match-ups

Posted by: XRKUN.1782

XRKUN.1782

whats all the QQ about?
SFR will be dominating gold league, but thats hardly news. So get over it. Better train and organize all of your players, prepare them for the league and who knows…maybe with skill and willpower you re gonna be number two.

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Please, dont think you can get away so easily with this.
We know you have many african players that live in canada, so your timezone argument is invalid

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

So? Ze Germans colonized the Moon and teh Poles in 1945. They have no timezone at all!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

So? Ze Germans colonized the Moon and teh Poles in 1945. They have no timezone at all!

Oh, I like where this thread is heading now…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Leorcyn.1063

whats all the QQ about?
SFR will be dominating gold league, but thats hardly news. So get over it. Better train and organize all of your players, prepare them for the league and who knows…maybe with skill and willpower you re gonna be number two.

Oh please, nobody is in the league to be number two.

Just own the fact that you’re creating some overkill monster, that it’s gonna be boring and that all you whiners from last year doing the exact same thing you said you despised : preparing yourself to blob 24/7 at a level never seen before and get doors down with bare hands when you outnumber the ennemys 10 to 1.

Just own it, don’t be hypocrits.

I long for the day it’s all going to blow up like SFR2.0. It’s going to be a fantabulously amazing sight of despair, lies and cover-ups. Get your pathetic excuses ready.

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in Match-ups

Leorcyn.1063

Please, dont think you can get away so easily with this.
We know you have many african players that live in canada, so your timezone argument is invalid

I like you

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Troma look at gunnarshold:)

sfr got a lot smaller guilds like 4 big that run 25-35 and 8 smaller that run 20-25 so yh…

we aren’t stacked look at gunnarshold they got 30 minutes que prime time raids and they got no coverage:)

but im still the same person as many many months ago just I don’t respect a server that don’t go out of their keep and today you got some respect back you splited into teams and sfr had some tough hour or two but we pushed you slowly back and regained +480:)

but atm the only server I want to fight is piken square they are claiming they are better I really really wanna own them<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loklen.4980

Loklen.4980

The truth is out there, unfortunately

so many lie just for a game

it’s hopeless

but all know one way or another ^^

ps: spy,spy,spy !!!!! :p

(edited by Loklen.4980)

in Match-ups

Leorcyn.1063

but atm the only server I want to fight is piken square they are claiming they are better I really really wanna own them<3

c’mon !
Piken has become an awful server and you just vampirised their biggest zerg (claiming to be a guild).
There is noone to fight there, and you know it perfectly. Stop playing dumb.

in Match-ups

Demannu.2805

Vizunah is os Vizunah as usual, stand your group SFR forum warriors !

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

You own nothing, Wemil. The blob does. And in case you are some kind of insect overlord for SFR i hope you`re at least as pretty as Kerrigan is…

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pindah.1780

Pindah.1780

but im still the same person as many many months ago just I don’t respect a server that don’t go out of their keep and today you got some respect back you splited into teams and sfr had some tough hour or two but we pushed you slowly back and regained +480:)

Omg +480 against door ? Gz mate !!

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Oh no…what have you done! you have discovered and published our secret.
Soon our GW2 base on antartica will be invaded by the US!

I better start packing right away

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

@Troma, @Wemil

Queue is almost non-existent on Vizu. Barely 15 mins for the BLs during prime.

Read the post please. I’m not talking the queue now (we only have queue in BL’s prime-time), I’m talking wen the league starts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

to get back to wvw : sfr is the leader now, with no doubt.
it is probably a good thing for vizu, players tend to sleep a bit … will vizu wakes up ?
if yes (i think so) you are gonna take a wrathful landslide :-)
see u on battlefield guys

necrotic kisses from vizunah

NB: special /bow to the Zds/Zbs they are playing well, too bad they raid off before us

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Yep Zumy you are right.

I think Zumy is talking about your futball team:)

Please VS as the wright to have playrs of any contry, is legal, they just supose to talk french.

SFR can to have, Russians, Germans, French, Portuguese, Italian, Belgians, Dutch, etc. We are international server, so we supose to have many countryes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

whats all the QQ about?

Implying you wont get picked apart by Piken Square.

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Yep Mighty, of course =)

but the “just” make all the difference: Canadian doesnt want to come (a warning msg on a QC guild: We do not care of french guilds e-dramas) because before Vizunah french guilds were divided a lot more, and had many dramas. I understand them.

Then the other speaking french guys are swiss, belgian etc, but same timezone. Understand i find good that SFR is strong, as a WvW focused euro server. What i find insane is that you continue to make them come, again and again, and thoses numbers are made to counter imaginary canadians. Or just to win. But stacking too much people to create a serv like JQ for example is just so overkill. It will just make us sleep less… and imbalance.

If it’s too easy for you and too hard for every others servers, the league will be ridiculous to play. My last hope is that new players come to help us, and Vizunians wake up, because yeah it’s not good ingame atm.