Q: 10/18: BP/YB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

A picture says a thousand words. Who ever said that is an idiot. this picture says 1.

Alliance.

Clear as day, proof is in the pudding, let there be light. If you observe my only needed piece of evidence you will notice, clearly, that there is a fix going on between Ebay and BP. DESPITE what some would claim. Borlis to the left of me, and ebay to the right. WTF’s a man to do stuck in the middle of that fight? we won. that’s right. but who gets left in the middle? poor YB. why? B. why? Because. YB cause we love you. (that’s gold right there)

Anyhow look more if you will. Notice. that on the center of the picture is Yaks bend. and to our right. Ebay, and to our Left? borlis. now if you look back to the right, you will notice Ebay is still standing there waiting to attack us after borlis distracts us. but thats ok. keep looking. look a little more. notice to the right, where Ebay is preparing to attack us still… a single borlis. Standing there with another asuran Ebay. holding hands maybe? yea. Nuff said

cool it with the cheating and play the game how I feel it should be played. It’s clearly impossible to derail my plan thinking alternatively or taking advantage of opportunity when presents itself. Therefore you must be cheating. Luckily for each and every one of you in this screen shot I got some extra good sexin from ma’lady and I have decided to not report anyone. because I’m an extra nice guy too as well.

Attachments:

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

A picture says a thousand words. Who ever said that is an idiot. this picture says 1.

Alliance.

Clear as day, proof is in the pudding, let there be light. If you observe my only needed piece of evidence you will notice, clearly, that there is a fix going on between Ebay and BP. DESPITE what some would claim. Borlis to the left of me, and ebay to the right. WTF’s a man to do stuck in the middle of that fight? we won. that’s right. but who gets left in the middle? poor YB. why? B. why? Because. YB cause we love you. (that’s gold right there)

Anyhow look more if you will. Notice. that on the center of the picture is Yaks bend. and to our right. Ebay, and to our Left? borlis. now if you look back to the right, you will notice Ebay is still standing there waiting to attack us after borlis distracts us. but thats ok. keep looking. look a little more. notice to the right, where Ebay is preparing to attack us still… a single borlis. Standing there with another asuran Ebay. holding hands maybe? yea. Nuff said

cool it with the cheating and play the game how I feel it should be played. It’s clearly impossible to derail my plan thinking alternatively or taking advantage of opportunity when presents itself. Therefore you must be cheating. Luckily for each and every one of you in this screen shot I got some extra good sexin from ma’lady and I have decided to not report anyone. because I’m an extra nice guy too as well.

Hey, genius.

For starters, the 2 BP on the right within the EB players are dead. See that dark bar under their names? It indicates they are dead. That bar fills up if someone is trying to res them from the dead.

Secondly, you have 50 players in your own screen cap (mini map) with a bunch of them on siege. Yet even with all of that, you’re afraid to push the measly amount of enemies out? Maybe if you stepped out of a huge zerg for once, you’d learn how to use your skills and class properly. Maybe even learn what the dodge roll button is.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

Alliance.

Hey, genius.

bla bla bla, bla bla blablablabla

I’m sorry, who’s the genius?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultrajoe.8674

Ultrajoe.8674

No actually we don’t draw pugs. Its not our job to hold some kittening baddies hand around wvw. We typically tell them to kitten off or we get our friends from other servers to come over and kill them and than we /salute and move on with our lives.

I’m not sure if you’re joking or not, but if you aren’t it would correlate with some of what we’ve been seeing from you guys. And quite seriously, that might be all that has turned the score into what it is, good use of pug resources. You’ve got to work with what you’ve got, unless you’ve discovered a way to preference your guildmates and WvW crew in the queue. I would say our pugmanders and community coordination have been our biggest asset this matchup.

Sportuu The Dour – Fort Aspenwood Warrior
Fattest Man in [GLOB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stice.5204

Stice.5204

No actually we don’t draw pugs. Its not our job to hold some kittening baddies hand around wvw. We typically tell them to kitten off or we get our friends from other servers to come over and kill them and than we /salute and move on with our lives.

I’m not sure if you’re joking or not, but if you aren’t it would correlate with some of what we’ve been seeing from you guys. And quite seriously, that might be all that has turned the score into what it is, good use of pug resources. You’ve got to work with what you’ve got, unless you’ve discovered a way to preference your guildmates and WvW crew in the queue. I would say our pugmanders and community coordination have been our biggest asset this matchup.

He’s not joking. We play for the entertainment of our own guild and aren’t interested in mentoring people with no WvW experience.

This is not to say that we don’t do useful things for our server. We capture and defend objectives all the time, relay scouting information, build and refresh siege, and deliberately hunt large enemy groups to waylay and harass them. But if BP also needs pug instructors in order to keep up in the points race, they’ll have to find other guilds to do it. It’s not our thing.

Guardian, Engineer
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast – BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

He’s not joking. We play for the entertainment of our own guild and aren’t interested in mentoring people with no WvW experience.

This is not to say that we don’t do useful things for our server. We capture and defend objectives all the time, relay scouting information, build and refresh siege, and deliberately hunt large enemy groups to waylay and harass them. But if BP also needs pug instructors in order to keep up in the points race, they’ll have to find other guilds to do it. It’s not our thing.

Plus you even come on here and whine for your server about zergs. Clearly you are doing something right.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stice.5204

Stice.5204

If you took all the whining, counter whining, justifications and accusations about zergs off this forum there’d be maybe a couple dozen posts left. And very few of them would be yours.

Guardian, Engineer
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast – BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

I hate this matchup now.
Zerg’s Bend and their Karma train garbage Night cap destroys all of eternal with all their mindless zergs.
They really had to spawn camp us with a gank squad of 15 to whoever got out of spawn while they zerged up our keep.

To all you YB defending that you, don’t “zerg” you do, your server is a zerg server.
Meanwhile I’ll be busy defending our keep against a endless enslought of mindless yaks banging their heads against the walls.
This game shouldnt just be all karma trains, if this continues than I will just try another game that is actually balanced

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

(edited by RazGerb.6173)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

The few nights I’ve played this week I’ve had a blast. Good to see Btsy again and vT, mad props to you guys – always enjoy the challenge .

You too man, it’s nice seeing Yaks that stray from the herd. Every night this week has been fun (when our skills are actually going off).

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

I hate this matchup now.
Zerg’s Bend and their Karma train garbage Night cap destroys all of eternal with all their mindless zergs.
They really had to spawn camp us with a gank squad of 15 to whoever got out of spawn while they zerged up our keep.

To all you YB defending that you, don’t “zerg” you do, your server is a zerg server.
Meanwhile I’ll be busy defending our keep against a endless enslought of mindless yaks banging their heads against the walls.
This game shouldnt just be all karma trains, if this continues than I will just try another game that is actually balanced

Calling us names won’t help you in any way. Stop whining and change tactics, if needed.
I hate to say it, but servers which whines constantly deserves to be spawn camped!!

//Edit: I wasn’t there when my server mates spawn camped, but I hope they gave you a tough time and taught you guys a lesson or two.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Olive Juice.

We took your garrison.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Whoa whoa, back up there now, Stice. When Ultrajoe said “what we’ve been seeing from you guys”, he’s referring to BP in general, having misread that Alaric is referring to SIC.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

I’ll be busy defending our keep against a endless enslought of mindless yaks banging their heads against the walls.

Yaks have horns, dude. For banging into ish.. We are supposed to. as far as mindless? psh, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Some dude with a carrot on a stick says, “hey, I got more carrots this way” what’s a Yak to do? I don’t know about you, but I’m getting me some of them carrots.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

90% of this thread: People whining because they let a number that resets weekly dictate how much fun they are having in a video game. What happened to calling out guilds as garbage, generalizing the roaming population of an entire server and posting videos of uplevels dying to some l33t dubstep music? This almost makes me look forward to the SBI / NSP match up. Almost.

:(

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

90% of this thread: People whining because they let a number that resets weekly dictate how much fun they are having in a video game. What happened to calling out guilds as garbage, generalizing the roaming population of an entire server and posting videos of uplevels dying to some l33t dubstep music? This almost makes me look forward to the SBI / NSP match up. Almost.

:(

EV has crappy roamers

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Let me tell you a story At about 2 am AEST on BPBL we were funning around at your north camp. Not much happening only a few of you trying hard to take it back. At the same time you had 40 on EBBL doing stacking and practice runs (we were watching you) We were holding your whole borderland with 20 max and it was our holiday resort all red.

Now I don’t like spawn camping with 2 Omegas firing at your door but why on earth would you have a group of that size making no score for you for a long period of time. Maybe you need to relook at your priorities and communicate with each other.

Please provide screenshots of the 90 when 20 run riot this morning and you have 40 fiddling about whilst your map went red.

Stop trying to make excuses. Our players have played longer Our commanders have worked harder and we all work with one aim to do the best we can with what we have

Maybe because its over and people need to get their crap together for next week? Or maybe we just don’t care anymore. Congrats you won, now win with class.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Alliance.

Because their possibly couldn’t be another 90 YB behind you.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Let me tell you a story At about 2 am AEST on BPBL we were funning around at your north camp. Not much happening only a few of you trying hard to take it back. At the same time you had 40 on EBBL doing stacking and practice runs (we were watching you) We were holding your whole borderland with 20 max and it was our holiday resort all red.

Now I don’t like spawn camping with 2 Omegas firing at your door but why on earth would you have a group of that size making no score for you for a long period of time. Maybe you need to relook at your priorities and communicate with each other.

Please provide screenshots of the 90 when 20 run riot this morning and you have 40 fiddling about whilst your map went red.

Stop trying to make excuses. Our players have played longer Our commanders have worked harder and we all work with one aim to do the best we can with what we have

Maybe because its over and people need to get their crap together for next week? Or maybe we just don’t care anymore. Congrats you won, now win with class.

Don’t worry Grabemx we will return the favor

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in Match-ups

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

To the group of Yaks roamers on EB BL, Do you seriously have to have a dance party on my body when you kill me AFK, its like all yaks are just really bad at roaming and just zerg it up, and all the roamers are complete kittens to the commanders on the other server. I was actually commanding and here there is a 5 man Yak gank group full of zerker thieves that laugh at my body when they can’t fight me fairly. Yak’s Bend has probably the most kitten roamers I have seen to date, even worse than BP.
and this is just preparation for SBI next week, I think of Zerg’s Bend as a warmup.

Roaming in a group is not about finding ‘fair fights’. It’s about not fighting zergs. While laughing and dancing on your body is a kitten move I agree, is it really something to get worked up over and to start generalizing an entire server?

I roam solo exclusively and show some class, but ‘red is dead’ and I will do what it takes to make that so.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Thanks for the fights this week. Also thanks for the corpse jumping, laughing and sleeping by our corpses – that’s how you can tell it’s a competitive week, you even get the kittened scrubs trying to demoralize with the only way they know how.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Don’t worry Grabemx we will return the favor

Go GET EM!

PS: Imma still gonna spike you! I have scarecrow finishers just for you buddy boy!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

I liked your show much better when you were pretending to be uber smart, not showing us how fake the act was. Keep on being you man, you’ll figure it out!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I liked your show much better when you were pretending to be uber smart, not showing us how fake the act was. Keep on being you man, you’ll figure it out!

I am not understanding your statement. Apparently I am not as “uber smart” as I was pretending to be. My comment was a sarcastic dig to the other person who said YB runs with 90+ zergs. Keep being a hater though, I love it. Thanks for the attention. Keep going through my past posts.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

I am not understanding your statement. Apparently I am not as “uber smart” as I was pretending to be. My comment was a sarcastic dig to the other person who said YB runs with 90+ zergs. Keep being a hater though, I love it. Thanks for the attention. Keep going through my past posts.

Not my gig, although I’ve seen it’s yours. This is the act I was looking for. I’m back to being impressed! Do some more. More!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

<——- click on it, you know you want to.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Congrats o Yaks for their win. Well see if they can duplicate this win next week against FA, and if they get another team up they might.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Congrats to YB. You guys had your stuff together this week. Even though I know you are a zerging, double teaming, manipulative crowd of open field siege noobs (yes that was sarcasm) You guys did much better with coordination than we did, that is what it boils down to.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

EBay versus cliffs

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

A big shout-out to all of the roamers and guild groups we came across this week. These skilled group fights are the only reason I play this game, and I’m sure the same goes for so many of you.

So, thank you to everyone we fought. Keep up the good work, and keep roaming alive.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Congrats o Yaks for their win. Well see if they can duplicate this win next week against FA, and if they get another team up they might.

Don’t worry, we’ll be there for the fights, if not the win. lol I just hope our community is not quite done with achievements. lol

Thanks for the fun, BP and Ebay!! Bloody SBI and FA when you face them and stomp over every one else! Until we three meet in week 7…

/salute!

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

EBay versus cliffs

Hahaha….that’s awesome! Reminds me of our mass suicide against SBI.

Glad to have you back, Faux!

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Void and GLOB, thanks for the gvg’s with Borlis Brawlers this week. You’re quality guilds we’d be proud to have on our server. We enjoyed the fights and good sportsmanship, and look forward to doing it again sometime. Good luck in your match next week.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Azaruil.3406

A big shout-out to all of the roamers and guild groups we came across this week. These skilled group fights are the only reason I play this game, and I’m sure the same goes for so many of you.

So, thank you to everyone we fought. Keep up the good work, and keep roaming alive.

What skilled enemy groups did you come across? The best I found were average roamers. Even the self-proclaimed good roamers were push overs and would call in more friends when they continuously wiped with even numbers.

Aza

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

We queue BP borderlands (in which BP has waypointed keeps).
We take their keeps while they are also queued on the map. (Dont use the queue bug excuse, we have seen well over 50-60 BP zergs running around your map)

BP queues Yaks Borderlands while we also have a queue ( I’m not gonna say we didnt )
Takes the south towers and tries for bay for like 5 hours. Cant take one keep. Whole queue sitting in their TS channel cheers and feels good wiping a bunch of disorganized pugs who know how to defend but don’t have the discipline to take it out in the open.

Kay, now discuss skill.

Also,

If some of you BP players are complaining THIS much about YB’s zergs, I hate to see how much you guys will when you go up against SBI and FA….

SBI did outnumber us a lot, but they did not flash build 3+ superior ACs in open field before zerg on zerg.

I’m looking forward to the FA and SBI matchups. We may get stomped by them but we can learn a thing or two.

Are you an idiot? When I lead a zerg and I see 4 Sup ACs in the open field, guess what I do? Move the kitten away, cuz its an open field. If you die to ACs in the open field, please stop playing.

Do I drop ACs against the giant 40-50 man WFD zerg, when i only have 15 guildies + pugs?

Of course.

LOL YB run in 15 man groups??

Either you are literally the only 15 man group, or you are just full of kitten. I wish I could see YB do anything other than massive zerg. It would be really great, and probably wouldn’t have tainted my opinion of your server. So far in every single 1v1 it’s been a win, I’ve accumulated over 50 kills, 10 stomps by catching your guys running to the zerg. The absolute worst part is that no one even fights back anymore. Once I’ve caught them and applied 10-15 bleeds they just stop and wait (some f4 ). I don’t stomp the ones that fight, those others are dead.

I wish I could get all three servers to stop being afraid of fights. If you die so what, sure repairs suck but otherwise nothing is lost. Kill, die, have fun.

Learn 2 read. I said 15 of my guildies with pugs, which made around 40. And the pugs not in comms. So 15 guildies 25 pugs against 40 WFD who know how to stack and fight… yea I am going to be using every advantage I get.

But if there are any WFD, they can remember the huge fight we had SW camp on Saturday, WFD vs yaks which went on for 15 mins. Were there any carts from our side? Don’t think so. Although in the end your spawn proximity overwhelmed us, We held on for quite a long time, probably my favorite fight of the week.

Yes yes… that was a great fight, glad ya’ll stuck it out instead of running. Many times thesedays when groups thin out they bail. Very respectable and there was one AC we destroyed in the middle of the camp – it doesn’t matter to us, though… most seige gets melted by us even in the middle of an encounter.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sneaky Sneaky.2978

Sneaky Sneaky.2978

Void and GLOB, thanks for the gvg’s with Borlis Brawlers this week. You’re quality guilds we’d be proud to have on our server. We enjoyed the fights and good sportsmanship, and look forward to doing it again sometime. Good luck in your match next week.

Thank you! I really enjoyed this weeks match up and the GvG with you guys. I’m lookin forward to the next time.

Tripod Waverider – [FUNK] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

The castle’s in the air

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: bretk.6019

bretk.6019

It was great fun and educational for us. Thank you for taking the time.

(GLOB) – FA

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Alliance.

I will counter your pic with one of our own! TOUCHE!

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

We didn’t run into you guys much but you guys are definitely the best roaming from BP. Good coordination and group make up without cheese BS builds. Keep on truckin.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

What skilled enemy groups did you come across? The best I found were average roamers. Even the self-proclaimed good roamers were push overs and would call in more friends when they continuously wiped with even numbers.

I’m curious, why did you transfer to the same server as VP? I thought you had mild relationship issues with them.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Azaruil.3406

I’m curious, why did you transfer to the same server as VP? I thought you had mild relationship issues with them.

You either have a fantastic memory or looked quite far back into my post history :p

I wouldn’t let someone I dislike get in the way of my having fun. I wanted a more active battlefield and I found that. Although to be honest, if I could fight against BP every week I would prefer it, as BP has a lot of roaming groups and 10-15 mans as opposed to servers that mainly mega-blob.

Aza

in Match-ups

Creepy Silent.9801

You either have a fantastic memory or looked quite far back into my post history :p

I wouldn’t let someone I dislike get in the way of my having fun. I wanted a more active battlefield and I found that. Although to be honest, if I could fight against BP every week I would prefer it, as BP has a lot of roaming groups and 10-15 mans as opposed to servers that mainly mega-blob.

BP seems to be pretty stacked with roaming groups atm. Ebay had Good Fights but they left to TC, so I think we are very short on roaming groups here atm, not entirely sure.

Anyways, as Moose Man said earlier, thanks to all the roaming groups out there for fighting the harder fight, who choose to play the game in a more challenging and fun way. Guilds like vT,VP,NoQQ(former servermates), I might be missing some but sorry in advance, can’t remember them all!

Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

Fight smarter, not harder.

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

I’ll agree, a majority of the fights were very one-sided. But putting people down doesn’t help the overall state of the game. Be thankful for those “average roamers”, and encourage them to keep trying.

If they call in more numbers, take that as a compliment. Most importantly, show some respect. The game needs more guild groups and small man teams.

We didn’t run into you guys much but you guys are definitely the best roaming from BP. Good coordination and group make up without cheese BS builds. Keep on truckin.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from you guys =). I wish we had seen more of you but, I’m just glad we finally had the opportunity to fight you. Much respect to all of you in AD and Bsty.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

(edited by Perphection.8209)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magicclown.7052

Magicclown.7052

Yeah it makes me sad we didn’t see each other since like last Saturday or Sunday. We shall meet again!!!!<3 dem AD/Bsty

¥€~Clownmagic~€¥ Asura Necromancer{vT}
#Nonfactor
Broliss Pass

(edited by Magicclown.7052)

in Match-ups

Azaruil.3406

I’ll agree, a majority of the fights were very one-sided. But putting people down doesn’t help the overall state of the game. Be thankful for those “average roamers”, and encourage them to keep trying.

If they call in more numbers, take that as a compliment. Most importantly, show some respect. The game needs more guild groups and small man teams.

No, respect is earned.

If the self-proclaimed roamers talk smack and claim that they can 1v2 us, but get whooped in a 1v1 by someone not even running a 1v1 build, or if they repeatedly get wrecked in an even numbers fight, but call in more friends until they have twice the numbers and then talk trash, they deserve no respect.

If the self-proclaimed small-man group repeatedly loses in an even numbers fight and then simply ends up running all the way to their spawn to avoid fighting, they do not deserve respect.

If that group waits until they have significantly more players than you do in order to fight, they do not deserve respect.

If they do want respect, then they can reflect on why they lost an even-numbers engagement and see if they can change their strategy and come again with the same numbers. They can change who they target, how they approach the fight, their trait setup, class make-up etc. and come back with the same numbers to try and win. If they do that, then they deserve respect.

I have not come across any groups like that yet this week.

Aza

in Match-ups

Posted by: billiamgrace.2804

billiamgrace.2804

I just want to thank all of the YB and BP who have tolerated my rather reckless attempts at 1vZerging this week.

I blame the Outmanned buff. Without repair costs, I seem to show a blatant disregard for my poor Sylvari’s life. That, and the Bloodlust; I see a group of 5+ red names and I just rage blackout.

Note to self: Billy, don’t be a hero.

Ehmry Bay – Guild Leader Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Rhyddarch | Sasha Fïerce | Truly Skrumptious | Bathsalt Cupcake
#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

No, respect is earned.

If the self-proclaimed roamers talk smack and claim that they can 1v2 us, but get whooped in a 1v1 by someone not even running a 1v1 build, or if they repeatedly get wrecked in an even numbers fight, but call in more friends until they have twice the numbers and then talk trash, they deserve no respect.

If the self-proclaimed small-man group repeatedly loses in an even numbers fight and then simply ends up running all the way to their spawn to avoid fighting, they do not deserve respect.

If that group waits until they have significantly more players than you do in order to fight, they do not deserve respect.

If they do want respect, then they can reflect on why they lost an even-numbers engagement and see if they can change their strategy and come again with the same numbers. They can change who they target, how they approach the fight, their trait setup, class make-up etc. and come back with the same numbers to try and win. If they do that, then they deserve respect.

But everyone is so desperate for your respect.

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

in Match-ups

Creepy Silent.9801

I just want to thank all of the YB and BP who have tolerated my rather reckless attempts at 1vZerging this week.

I blame the Outmanned buff. Without repair costs, I seem to show a blatant disregard for my poor Sylvari’s life. That, and the Bloodlust; I see a group of 5+ red names and I just rage blackout.

Note to self: Billy, don’t be a hero.

Love that attitude. Most people are really afraid of dying, and I imagine it has nothing to do with repair costs. A bruised, self imposed ego hurts more than anything in the world amirite?

Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

No, respect is earned.

Not trying to start kitten, but I’m curious who these self proclaimed roamers that supposedly talked kitten are. This thread has been pretty tame in that regard, and I can’t think of anyone who posted claiming to be the best 1v1 player. Also what guild do you run with, just wondering if I ran into you at all, because if I did I would be quite surprised if you didn’t find it a good fight.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast