SoR ~ TC ~ MAG Week 5 Gold League

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I will help you to understand what the problem was, and the reason you got killed. I do believe you died, because if you won that fight you would not have bothered coming onto the forum to post.

Hi, welcome to a Maguuma thread.

^This. And I thought it was common knowledge at this point that it takes a hell of a lot more than 6 SoR to wipe 3 Mags.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

Some guy recorded the SMC fight last night:

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I have to say this is more enjoyable than fighting BG. Despite having lower numbers, you guys actually stay and fight instead of dash off.

Wish there were more of you.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Dat blob.

What is that, 60 guys in the same place?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

..and if you look to your left, there travels the wild TC zerg. Watch and observe as the specimen consumes an entire pizza that he likely acquired from a roaming pizza delivery man in the wilderness. If you observe closely, you might even spot some of his acquaintances taking the natural form of “The Blob” as it is called in some circles, whilst causing what some have considered, the worst skill lag in existence.

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

in Match-ups

NICKEZ.3671

Dat blob.

What is that, 60 guys in the same place?

Nope we didn’t have 60. Lol. Not to mention it was mostly militia. You think we’re gonna take SoR’s waypointed SMC with a 5 man havoc?

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

yw for smc cap

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Is he running an axe axe/ longbow power build. with 21khp and I assume nothing in the vitality trait line because no shouts and spirits, is he full pvt? wat

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

Thanks SoR for all the fights today in Eternal Battlegrounds! It was an awesome 3-way fight for SMC (although Maguuma was a non-factor) and the Zombie Coast I’m happy to say claimed victory! You guys put up a good effort today against us. We purposely hunted you down the whole time since you let the Maggie Bears get everything T3/no resistance, pick on the Maggie Bears more ya know? Anyhow, I had a great time commanding the TC zerg against you hopefully another day later this week we will have a rematch, until then…

What an epic day in history for you Chuu! Now tell us about during reset when [Choo] was wiping [CERN] zerg over and over with 5:1 ratio! You remember right? SoRBL? meh, whatever tho.. if you still don’t remember I’m sure Nightlight does.

Lulz. We were wiping Choo at least while I was online. Regardless, pretty boring reset night. TC is getting used to the 2v1s but come on, man up.

Were you only on for 30 minutes after reset?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

I will help you to understand what the problem was, and the reason you got killed. I do believe you died, because if you won that fight you would not have bothered coming onto the forum to post.

Hi, welcome to a Maguuma thread.

^This. And I thought it was common knowledge at this point that it takes a hell of a lot more than 6 SoR to wipe 3 Mags.

Takes 1 guardian with retal and knowledge of dodges and Aegis to kill 3 mags.

/truestory

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

NICKEZ.3671

Thanks SoR for all the fights today in Eternal Battlegrounds! It was an awesome 3-way fight for SMC (although Maguuma was a non-factor) and the Zombie Coast I’m happy to say claimed victory! You guys put up a good effort today against us. We purposely hunted you down the whole time since you let the Maggie Bears get everything T3/no resistance, pick on the Maggie Bears more ya know? Anyhow, I had a great time commanding the TC zerg against you hopefully another day later this week we will have a rematch, until then…

What an epic day in history for you Chuu! Now tell us about during reset when [Choo] was wiping [CERN] zerg over and over with 5:1 ratio! You remember right? SoRBL? meh, whatever tho.. if you still don’t remember I’m sure Nightlight does.

Lulz. We were wiping Choo at least while I was online. Regardless, pretty boring reset night. TC is getting used to the 2v1s but come on, man up.

Wiped you several times in the first 2 hours.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

kitten happens when there’s 40 CHOO & 30 IRON running separate groups versus an omniblob of 70 TC.

If you have something to prove you’re welcome to ask for a GvG, otherwise don’t talk trash.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Any Fight clubs?

I’ll be at SoR windmill for awhile

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

Thanks to Maguuma for coming out to fight on MAG BL. Made tonight more fun than it was bound to be.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

kitten happens when there’s 40 CHOO & 30 IRON running separate groups versus an omniblob of 70 TC.

If you have something to prove you’re welcome to ask for a GvG, otherwise don’t talk trash.

Quite frankly, the trash talk has been two way. Cant play the “holier than thou” card here.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

a sor started it tho?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

a sor started it tho?

Shhhh, don’t bring logic into this. They wiped us and stuff. That’s impressive.

It’s not like this is a casual game mode where people win battles sometimes and lose sometimes, or a game where you can usually win by having more numbers, or a game where it’s pretty hard to determine the numbers of the enemy group. Not at all. This is an ultra-serious game and SERVER PRIDE is at stake here. Maturity style!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Magikfox is mad.

That is all.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

a sor started it tho?

It’s like elementary all over again.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Magikfox is mad.

That is all.

o__O

Random BG guy. No wait, JQ guy… Noooo, he’s SoS now. hahahue

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

KH comes to save the day… again. Same story.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

TC roaming with a alpha

Attachments:

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

[Superior Rune of Maguuma]

(1): +25 Sweg
(2): +10% Forum Infractions
(3): +50 Sweg
(4): When you post on the official forum, gain a random boon.
(5): +90 Sweg
(6): Invite nearby foes to your party on kill.

this is the greatest post i have ever seen

hello maguuma! what trait build you recommend for this lovely runes?

@ FrownyClown.8402

hey man you forgot about your daily.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

TC roaming with a alpha

Thats clearly an omega golem. The new meta is golems, havent you heard?

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rance.4570

Rance.4570

Looking to duel people from ONE and PINK and some other guild that felt the need to /laugh after prairie dogging a tower.

On-i.tumblr.com follow me on tumblr
Stomp or be stomped that is the code of the necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sam Halleck.3156

Sam Halleck.3156

The 6th slot bonus is lost to TC and SoR because on the incredibly rare occasion that they step foot in wvw without a full party, they cannot manage to get a kill.

Sam Halleck – Maguuma
Guild: [iLL] Illusion
Male Sylvari Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Shouldn’t SoR and Mag 2v1 TC to push TC into 3rd place?

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

That would indicate TC not showing up all week, now which server does that remind me of when the going gets tough *cough*zd appear on BG*cough*?

Just gonna leave that there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

The 6th slot bonus is lost to TC and SoR because on the incredibly rare occasion that they step foot in wvw without a full party, they cannot manage to get a kill.

Is it killing or being killed? I can’t really do anything with all these TC/SoR corpses.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Is it killing or being killed? I can’t really do anything with all these TC/SoR corpses.

Most TC players actually die if you walk near them and /threaten fiercely. Give it a try!

Also corpse-based necromancy should totally be more of a thing. Random thought.

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Can I thump your chest mags? I’ll even gently cup those ego’s ;-)

<3

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Nice fights with CaB today from RaGe. Hopefully we can catch you guys with even numbers.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Nice fights with CaB today from RaGe. Hopefully we can catch you guys with even numbers.

Just 4 of us :/
whatchoo mean?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

Yep had a lot of fun thankyou RaGe!

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

whatchoo mean?

3v4 isnt that big of a deal I know. I was immobilize stacked for days at one point lol. It was hard to counter perplexity and full zerker d/d thief.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

whatchoo mean?

3v4 isnt that big of a deal I know. I was immobilize stacked for days at one point lol. It was hard to counter perplexity and full zerker d/d thief.

You had 3 for one of the six engagements we had with you. The rest you had 4-5. You won 2 of them and lost 4. Reality, live in it please. Regardless, good fights.

in Match-ups

NICKEZ.3671

Learn to read. I’m just responding to one of your guys being bad mannered. GG

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

whatchoo mean?

You had 3 for one of the six engagements we had with you. The rest you had 4-5. You won 2 of them and lost 4. Reality, live in it please. Regardless, good fights.

3 of the engagements we had 3 rage. 2 of them was 4 and i think 2 more was 5. It was 5v5 you guys won. gg. then it was 4v5 in your f avor. then it was 3v3 and we won the one time it was. then it was 4v3 the rest of the time. I was trying to be civil about it, but obviously we both need to live in reality.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

BUG: The six-piece set bonus on the [Superior Rune of Maguuma] does not actually do anything.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

Has SoR dropped to Tier 1.5? I’ve been unable to WvW much due to RL lately, but it seems SoR is much reduced in strength.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icewielder.4195

Icewielder.4195

Pretty sure that statement applies to all the servers this week, not getting my usual roaming fights from Mag even. (and I know iLL and other guilds have some darn good roamers, they just seem to be MIA this week).

Attachments:

Worst Necro NA [XARA]

in Match-ups

Mordecai.6318

whatchoo mean?

3 of the engagements we had 3 rage. 2 of them was 4 and i think 2 more was 5. It was 5v5 you guys won. gg. then it was 4v5 in your f avor. then it was 3v3 and we won the one time it was. then it was 4v3 the rest of the time. I was trying to be civil about it, but obviously we both need to live in reality.

So your guild tag is RAGE and you guys had superior numbers then had half of them RAGE and still managed to have close to even numbered fights despite the RAGE then came to the forums saying you had less? I get it.

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

whatchoo mean?

So your guild tag is RAGE and you guys had superior numbers then had half of them RAGE and still managed to have close to even numbered fights despite the RAGE then came to the forums saying you had less? I get it.

This convo …

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Mordecai.6318

whatchoo mean?

This convo …

Considering this matchup was over before it started I’d say that the convo is equally as interesting as the rest of the banter.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

+1 for this not being 10 pages like last week. I enjoy actually being able to read the thread in my lunch hour.

Need more videos and more crying though….. not nearly enough crying.

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

whatchoo mean?

Yup

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

New game … all convo via images from … NOW

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Has SoR dropped to Tier 1.5? I’ve been unable to WvW much due to RL lately, but it seems SoR is much reduced in strength.

We’ll see in week 7 and what happens afterward.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro