The NA Silver League Thread

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

SBI talking smack about transfers? lol.

Somebody hold me! Need to bring back the good ole days when Borlis waypointed SBI’s hills every match up and those few people who knew what was up tried and failed to beg the zombie horde in Eternal to come and help them. I think our record for holding a Hills keep in SBI borderlands was about 5 days. So much fun. That keep was a golem graveyard, watered with tears. Can’t wait to try again.

Lol, those were the days.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Somebody hold me! Need to bring back the good ole days when Borlis waypointed SBI’s hills every match up and those few people who knew what was up tried and failed to beg the zombie horde in Eternal to come and help them. I think our record for holding a Hills keep in SBI borderlands was about 5 days. So much fun. That keep was a golem graveyard, watered with tears. Can’t wait to try again.

I remember when we waypointed your garrison….

Star Player
[KEK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

What an accomplishment, building a waypoint while we are all asleep. I am sure the 20 people who were awake to see it were very impressed. Never change SBI. You guys are the perfect server to hate on. A Combination of Eternal Zombie Horde and band wagon transfers. I am torn. On the one hand I hope you end up in Gold so JQ and SoR can dump on you for 7 weeks. On the other hand I kinda hope you come into Silver so we can cut our teeth trying to tear you down and convince those guilds that transferred to you to jump ship again like they jumped their previous ships.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

When we were all asleep, that must have took a lot of skill.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

“It doesn’t count when you do it us, it only counts when we do it to you!”

~Tarnished Coast~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

I see the co-leaders of the SBI fan club are keeping a jovial atmosphere as usual.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Superior skill and tactics blah blah blah

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: eauz.8654

eauz.8654

Of course, everything Bandwagon Pass does is “skills and tactics”, while everything SBI does is “when we are asleep”…totally makes sense.
Can’t wait for the matchup with our fan club members.

[SG] – Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

We can’t wait to see you either (Click on SBI and Borlis pass)

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/histories

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Dude, I remember those match ups. I remember how much you love arrow carts too. Them things hurt.

I never really followed the transfers, and I remember one match up we were beating you, and I couldn’t believe it. Finally, I heard about the transfers.

Anyways, since SBI is gonna be in silver, I hope we all have a fun time, and some good match ups.

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

We can’t wait to see you either (Click on SBI and Borlis pass)

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/histories

Yep, click on it and you will see we used to be a t1 server. What do you call a server that has a mass exodus? I don’t know the title, but you sure do have a title for a server that gets a nice amount of transfers.

As far as transfers go, it is what it is. You can talk smack about us being a “bandwagon” but, we have experienced both sides of the coin. Can you say the same? Dropped from kitten t5, and then rise back up to t2?

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

~Tarnished Coast~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

As far as transfers go, it is what it is. You can talk smack about us being a “bandwagon” but, we have experienced both sides of the coin. Can you say the same? Dropped from kitten t5, and then rise back up to t2?

Dragonbrand, is that you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Woohoo Bp and SBI duking it out. Can’t wait til that match up xD

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Welcome to Silver/Junior Varsity league SBI!!

I’m sorry to hear that, despite your massive coverage advantage over similarly-tiered servers and blatant cheating/point inflation scheme with SoR you weren’t able to take advantage of your best-case-scenario match up against SoR and obtain a Gold League/Varsity position.

However, I’d like to congratulate you on the wonderful consolation prizes you have won with your JV placement!

1) A massive influx of even more bandwagoners and fairweathers!

2) Endless hours of 24/7 PvD fun!

3) Loss of those rare and pesky “skilled” SBI players who will be transferring to a server that offers greater competition!

4) A finisher!!!!

Good luck in your Silver/JV endeavors SBI, and I hope you can continue to be a shining example of skillful and fair play for the rest of the GW2 community!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I’m sorry to hear that, despite your massive coverage advantage over similarly-tiered servers and blatant cheating/point inflation scheme with SoR you weren’t able to take advantage of your best-case-scenario match up against SoR and obtain a Gold League/Varsity position.

However, I’d like to congratulate you on the wonderful consolation prizes you have won with your JV placement!

3) Loss of those rare and pesky “skilled” SBI players who will be transferring to a server that offers greater competition!

4) A finisher!!!!

Good luck in your Silver/JV endeavors SBI, and I hope you can continue to be a shining example of skillful and fair play for the rest of the GW2 community!

top lel

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Match-ups

Posted by: skgstan.9687

skgstan.9687

The only reason NSP is in silver is because we have more players (than HoD/Kain) that place their pride over their enjoyment of the game. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Our only serious WvW guild (Os), knew that bronze was where we belonged, even though they wanted to be in silver for the competition. Some ignorant people flamed Os for this decision (which was a completely selfless one), so Os took us to silver to prove themselves to said people.

I’d say it’s some consolation to know that the NPS’ers that wanted us in silver are going to be getting their faces beaten in, but it’s really not. I won’t be able to enjoy my favourite aspect of the game for 7 weeks unless I leave my home server, which I have gotten very attached to.

This entire “WvW season” thing was a horrible idea, and is only rivaled in horribleness by the fact that Anet gave people so much time to destroy their own servers via transfers, stacking, throwing, and the results of differing opinions on those topics. I for one know that NSP was split between people who wanted bronze vs silver, and we risked losing multiple guilds and guild leaders over the whole thing.

As someone said earlier, those who see this as a challenge for NSP to overcome are delusional. The word “challenge” implies a chance of success. What’s even more ridiculous is how many NSP’ers think we fought hard and earned a rightful place in silver league. They don’t seem to understand that we are here because of illegitimate action taken by other servers who purposely lowered their WvW score to take what should have been our position in bronze.

What’s really funny is that Devon thinks he’s going to finish the Season 1 meta on NSP. The only way we are getting Stonemist Castle is if the other servers pity us and give it to us freely.

Inb4 Os transfers off NSP.

Stanley D
LostCause(LC) 10g weekly/must have PS4/Must have Mic/ PVP+PVE+WVERP+WVWPVERP
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

4) A finisher!!!!

Best post i’ve seen in this thread.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

This entire “WvW season” thing was a horrible idea, and is only rivaled in horribleness by the fact that Anet gave people so much time to destroy their own servers via transfers, stacking, throwing, and the results of differing opinions on those topics.

/conspiracy

ANet accomplished exactly what it wanted to do. It was to have people spend real money on their game by transferring servers via gems.

My guess is ANet has made the most revenue this single week/even this day from the gem store than any other week/day in the entire game’s history.

ANet’s C-Suite is extremely smart and the WvW players are playing right into it. This being said, ANet has just realized the untapped potential of WvW “competitive” play and will hopefully realize that the money is in WvW (and keeping the ‘move around to win season’ crowd spending money) and not eSports with a few private sPvP maps. In post season 1, I expect League seasons will be much much shorter than 7 weeks next time around and be more tight to encourage more server rivalry and more movement.

(edited by Artaz.3819)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

FA got transfers? It surely doesn’t seem so.
Or maybe they’re just waiting for the season to start.

We won’t win SBI and we wont be second either.
We’re slightly less weak as DB.

That or im just extremely pessimistic and negative.
But hey by all means, prove me wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Sorry I didnt know the Server that they xferred to at the time, SE went to FR, Fort Ranik I believe.

K thanks. So I know now two servers that were NA that went to EU. Isn’t there a lag difference if you play on EU but live in Americas (N or S)?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

4) A finisher!!!!

Please, troll. Anyways, FA got Core from IoJ, and they were spanking you badly on thursday morning. Last night they didn’t show up, so…..

Anyways, I have yet to see these new transfers come to SBI yet, for their silver finisher.

I honestly think that you are still mad that we beat you last week.

Also, weren’t you the one saying we would implode if we got into gold? Now you are saying that we are going to implode cause we got into silver. Make up your mind.

(edited by Andrew Clear.1750)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I didn’t say that nor was I implying it.

You Wp’d our garrison when we were asleep. We Wp’d your hills (before your guild bandwagoned to SBI) for five days straight. SBI clearly had the people to take it back but couldn’t.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

I didn’t say that nor was I implying it.

You Wp’d our garrison when we were asleep. We Wp’d your hills (before your guild bandwagoned to SBI) for five days straight. SBI clearly had the people to take it back but couldn’t.

Does it matter?
Your using an example of something you did months ago when SBI had a much smaller WvW population than BP did.
Congratulations I guess, you waypointed something in July, or whenever it was.
Your ‘feat’ of something done with a larger population and more coverage is no different than SBI waypointing your garrison when you were ‘sleeping’ and had less population and coverage.
And really, do you need to start with BP vs. SBI drama before leagues even start?

~Tarnished Coast~

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

This thread just wins too hard.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

Devon did state he will be on NSP and will be getting the meta achievement.

However it is suspect whether NSP will capture SMC 5 times in the entire season, let alone a single player present all 5 times.

Oh come on – SM is not THAT hard to take….if YB can take it from SBI (more than) 5 times in one week, then NSP will manage to do so just fine

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

in Match-ups

Artaz.3819

As a current SBI native, this thread makes me proud that Silver League PvF will be anything but easy wins. May the best server sand-baggers win!

G’luck in game

in Match-ups

Posted by: HotPants.5604

HotPants.5604

4) A finisher!!!!

Please, troll. Anyways, FA got Core from IoJ, and they were spanking you badly on thursday morning. Last night they didn’t show up, so…..

Anyways, I have yet to see these new transfers come to SBI yet, for their silver finisher.

I honestly think that you are still mad that we beat you last week.

Also, weren’t you the one saying we would implode if we got into gold? Now you are saying that we are going to implode cause we got into silver. Make up your mind.

Incorrect. Core was out in CD BL last night with a bare minimum of 20-25 along with several other FA guilds running similarly sized groups (sometimes all at once, sometimes separately). Core didn’t really have much impact because PYRO had 25 on map for Maguuma and was grudgingly playing PPT defense for WK/EK.

[PYRO] Pants
Maguuma – We give drama a bad name!

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

However it is suspect whether NSP will capture SMC 5 times in the entire season, let alone a single player present all 5 times.

Oh come on – SM is not THAT hard to take….if YB can take it from SBI (more than) 5 times in one week, then NSP will manage to do so just fine

Please try to keep trolling to a minimum. Thanks.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Just have Bird Song solo it for you a couple times a week. Make sure you have a gate tagged first though.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

in Match-ups

Artaz.3819

SBI has the biggest target on their head (except maybe FA and DB hey, who doesn’t want a little revenge on a pre-T2 server) in Silver League. It will be anything but PvD in WvW for the next 7 weeks when 2v1 happens probably every opening weekend against SBI.

Looking forward to it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Graft.1078

Graft.1078

Just have Bird Song solo it for you a couple times a week. Make sure you have a gate tagged first though.

Yeah, because Bird Song just runs our server.

I Might Stop – Os – NSP

#uncagebirdsong2013

in Match-ups

Artaz.3819

4) A finisher!!!!

Thanks dT, enjoy your 7 weeks of GvG in Gold League!

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

You are just out of touch with what is happening on FA.

Like Drigan said you should probably check out our forums.

In recent history-

We have lost a few:

mid-large guilds:
RQ – Bandwagonned to JQ.(sorry RQ friends, but come on lets be honest here lol)
SIC – Went to IOJ, did not get the welcome they wanted and went to BP
DPS – Went to BP

Small guild:

BEER – Went to BP I believe.

With the exception of RQ, the other guilds wanted less blobby fights. Can’t same I blame them. Fighting Tier 1 will do that to you. Personally I’m looking forward to less skill lag myself.

We have gained the following guilds very recently-

Mid-Large:
CORE
FTF
TFS

So we have gained and lost some.

We miss our friends, but we don’t blame them. We’ll see them on the battlefield…and perhaps some day we’ll be reunited.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

4) A finisher!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa … death… your giving them too much credit.

4) A TEMPORARY finisher!!!!

That’s better. GJ Kaineng 2.0 but not quite.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

My silver league positivity post-

I’m looking forward to facing FA for the first time.

Can’t wait to run into DR again, unfortunately it will be head to head this go around. Feed back will be greatly appreciated. With this I’m eager to see SBI running at full strength.

Wanting to see how DB rallies after losing some guilds. They are still a fun fight.

Really pulling for IoJ now that their fairweathers all left. Can the roots of IoJ make a statement?

Good fights with our old friends Yaks Bend and Crystal Desert. Our matchups a few months ago were great.

Fighting NSP’s roamers and small man groups. Always a challenge and a respectable fight.

How will Ehmry be without their guilds that hopped ship? I still expect the hatred to flow on the forums and the battle field.

Leagues have destroyed a lot of servers but I’m eager to see how BP measures up to the challenge. Hopes are high, organization seems good, bring on the next 7 weeks and happy hunting to everyone.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Os guild providing free Cookie Tacos to new friends.

At least the guild tax is being put to good use.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Why would anyone go to TC for WvW?

TC is in excellent position to move up into Tier 1 if any of the big 3 fall apart; they also have been the only guild to work their way up that far without relying on a massive windfall of transfers from collapsed servers. (FA, SoS, and SBI cannot claim this, just so that everyone understands I’m not singling out any single server)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Nox,
RISE had left FA too. SIC moving off IOJ had more to do with the weak militia than a welcome.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

None of you guys have seen BP after their amount of xfers, They can compete with FA now

Didn’t they only get 3 guilds? Two of which are small…

Hardly that little. Not to mention their commanders have rallied pugs together into organized guilds the last week. The BP you all knew is way more deadly now then It has been. This isnt even including the PvE population that will be coming in.

BP has had a total of 3 guilds come in the last month, and 1 guild left, we lost DR and gained DPS (15-20 SEA) SIC 10 evening, and a small guild that works with SIC.

We may have gotten a bunch of single transfers, but those are hard to account for, I know of a few that came from IoJ.

BP’s numbers have come from organic growth mostly, our guilds are rising in numbers from PVE, we are on a morale high so the fair weathers are out, we are doing many fun wvw events to keep everyone interested and loving BP. Last reset we hit record high 401 in teamspeak, and usually 90% of all BP wvw players use our TS3. This reset will be interesting we may get to the 512 cap (we have plans to make it 1024)

BP will come in 3rd or greater I don’t see us losing unless we get focused down in a matchup, DB still fields 80 during SEA, I believe DB is a wildcard and will end up 4/5th

Also keep an eye out for the massive [PINK] guild, we do it once a week. In the past we just all wore pink dye, but now we use a guild too, come hunt us down when we’re running! Usually during weds or thurs. We generally look for 80v80 fights when we are running [PINk] as oppososed to capping stuff. PM me when u see us running (I’m the driver) if u enjoy what we’re doing as it’s all for the laughs and good times. We say it’s for Breast Cancer Awareness.

This was our first pink Zerg-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eHb1P_yjSJQ

And this was another time that we recorded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5VOFrNwqzk

Looking forward to it, have fun guys

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

Os guild providing free Cookie Tacos to new friends.

At least the guild tax is being put to good use.

Cookie Tacos come from applicants, taxes go to legendaries. Common mistake.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

So for nsp people who haven’t bothered to read most of the posts here’s the break down on why you are on par.

IoJ:
CORE->FA
SE->EU
PPK->FC
SIC->BP
ERPn->BP

CD:
INC->Mag
EK->BG

So much of these two servers NA has been crushed.

So what server in/is EU? Don’t see one in the NA or EU that could have those initials.[/quote]

facepalm

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

You are just out of touch with what is happening on FA.

Like Drigan said you should probably check out our forums.

In recent history-

We have lost a few:

mid-large guilds:
RQ – Bandwagonned to JQ.(sorry RQ friends, but come on lets be honest here lol)
SIC – Went to IOJ, did not get the welcome they wanted and went to BP
DPS – Went to BP

Small guild:

BEER – Went to BP I believe.

With the exception of RQ, the other guilds wanted less blobby fights. Can’t same I blame them. Fighting Tier 1 will do that to you. Personally I’m looking forward to less skill lag myself.

We have gained the following guilds very recently-

Mid-Large:
CORE
FTF
TFS

So we have gained and lost some.

We miss our friends, but we don’t blame them. We’ll see them on the battlefield…and perhaps some day we’ll be reunited.

I know that.
I was in one of those guilds, I had the option to get free transfer, but I stayed.
I’m just extremely skeptical.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Let me talk for a moment about how Borlis Pass went from the very bottom of Tier 6 to our current position as a contender for the top of this Silver League. And this is really to servers at the butt end of the league looking foreword to several weeks on beatings.

A change of mentality. Learning to enjoy WvW for the game, and not the trophy. Let me ask everyone here. How does being in first place change how you play WvW? Is it really any different then when you are in last place? For months, Borlis Pass was the punching bag of tier 5. We lost our fair weathers. Towards the end, several guilds even left because we “sucked” (And ended up becoming punching bags on Maguuma lol).

For those of us who stuck with it though, we built a whole new server from the ground. New tactics, new tools, and more importantly, new guilds. Grown Organically. Rather then pray for transfers or cry tears over past glory we built our server back up from the ground up and used our repeated beatings as learning experiences rather then punishment.

This is why you won’t see BP fair weather or tank a match. Also why we punch above our weight. We have the same population density as IoJ, Darkhaven and NSP and are presently the highest ranked server with a “High” density during its prime time. And it all goes back to rethinking what we like about WvW, and its not winning. Its wrecking face when we can wreck it.

This is what I’ve been dreaming of for NSP since the summer. Unfortunately, there is a lot of OLD hatred from things that happened before I even joined the server (March), and this seems to get in the way of something as simple as getting us on the same VOIP. People don’t want to put the past behind, and when new players join us, they just see disorganization and conflict, so they lose all care and hope for WvW.

We can’t even come to decision about which league we want to be in. There are too many wannabe leaders, and too many small disorganized guilds. Even some of our big guilds (namely TFG) have very little organization and don’t use voice chat.

I would love for us to reorganize our guild structure, get lines of communication going, and develop tactics. But with all the hotheads on our server, it’s not going to happen. Nobody wants to let their guard down and let someone else lead. They’d rather just point out what’s wrong than try and fix it.

We need a MASS agreement to get things moving here and do what BP did. But in order for that, NSP players are going to need to get a LOT more humble. Suck it up, listen to someone that has our best interest in mind. Boom has been trying hard with our new site and TS, and I hope that gives us a chance. But we need you guys, the server, to go along with it. Every person makes a difference.

Also @Obsession: if the “crybabies” you are talking about are people like me, you don’t need to worry. We will always be playing. We are in fact crying because we know that there are so many others that won’t be playing. The people that are most involved in WvW are the ones that were going for bronze, not because we personally need it, but because we know the rest of the server needs it. We have 30 man zergs on enemy BL’s at 3am on a wednesday when we are winning, but 10 man groups on our home BL on a saturday night when we are losing. This is not how it should be. I wanted bronze to encourage these types of players to get more involved in WvW, simply because they’d have more of a chance to enjoy it. Now they won’t ever go near it.

I hope all of the people on NSP that wanted to be in bronze transfer to a bronze server and leave the PvP to the rest of us. I don’t care about leagues, winning, PPT, or fair fights. My success is based on how many nerds I spike, and having fought all of these other servers before, they don’t field enough people to stop me.

While we do appreciate the roamers we get from guilds like SPCA and XOXO, and we respect your PvP skill, the nature of WvW demands that we do more than kill small groups of nerds in a field. It’s great that you get personal satisfaction from that. However some of us care about what happens to the server as a whole, and the big picture. This is the kind of self interested attitude that prevents us from growing as a server, and thanks for showing the forums what NSP has to deal with on a daily basis. And while I can’t speak for others, I wanted bronze for NSP, not for myself. I would rather be on NSP in silver than any other server in bronze.

Yeah, because Bird Song just runs our server.

Who is Bird Song?

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

(edited by Curo.2483)

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

@curo , I rather not air my views on Nsp in the Silver league thread, your whole rant is a reply to a self indulgent Bp fabrication story about inner growth. Loltransfers is all I see when I read it.

Keep this stuff off the boards. I hope to stay on Nsp. The server that decided tanking was wrong.

Well shall see.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

@curo , I rather not air my views on Nsp in the Silver league thread, your whole rant is a reply to a self indulgent Bp fabrication story about inner growth. Loltransfers is all I see when I read it.

Keep this stuff off the boards. I hope to stay on Nsp. The server that decided tanking was wrong.

Well shall see.

It’s an opinion I’ve had since July. Whether or not it’s how BP built themselves up, I do believe it’s a good solution. At the very least, he phrased very well what I’ve been saying for a long time. Also as Calisto said, a good community attracts transfers. So community building and transfers are not mutually exclusive.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

These next 7 weeks are going to be fantastic.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Im not sure if vT really counts as a transfer, we are like a 8 man guild lol. Reason many of us in vT left CD was because the community was horrible. Constant bickering, people were boring as kitten with no personality etc.

Moving to Borlis pass, they really do have a great community. I mean the stuff they do is just plain entertaining.

-Another day, i log into the zerg channel on TS, they are playing music from like 300 and Gladiator, and ggettign all into it. Hilarious!

-Tons of good humor trolling going on all the time

-Awesome commanders

I personally hate zerging, be these mofos make it entertaining.

So as much as u want to blame their rise on transfers (theve got a few), i do belive they are siphoning PVE players because they seem to know how to keep the morale high.

BP community rocks!

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

According to leaderboards NSP is part of Bronze league and Kaineng got up into Silver leage

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

IOJ I do wish you all luck in this. I was really hoping I had found a home when coming to IOJ, and my leaving was not easy, and well before the “rest”

Mend seems to have a history with SIC. It’s nothing personal with IOJ. I too can’t wait to Spike Karn/Mend (all in good fun buddy).

Core on the other hand, I will be thinking of IOJ with each spike I put through a Core member.

The best matchups, fights, competition, etc will be found here. That is a Victory in my mind, for all servers. All of Silver League (maybe not NSP) is going to have fun.

/cheers to silver league. I raise this toast to all of us.

Suicide Necro