Tier 1: JQ/BG/SoR 5/31

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

going by EU tier 1 reset, both the servers other than Vizunah dropped out of tier 1 , one went to tier 3!

Maybe we may not fight each other again after all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

As much as I love the challenge fighting BG and SoR, I’m hoping we get switched up for some variety. I want the 10-15 man groups to be effective again! Good luck to everyone, we’ll all need it.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

going by EU tier 1 reset, both the servers other than Vizunah dropped out of tier 1 , one went to tier 3!

Maybe we may not fight each other again after all.

I wouldn’t mind to be honest. It seems we need a break from each other heh. GL and HF in the next match everyone!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Your on crack. JQ Full.

JQ is only full because when BG sees JQ at very high they send in their sabotage team to guest on JQ making it seem full but it really is only at very high!

BG will do anything to hold down JQ I tell ya!

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

JQ will need to hold an average of 115 or more PPT over BG from now till reset to overtake BG for 2nd place.

The more you know!

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Keep em coming. Aurust obviously needs a lot of them.

Here’s one from me. /hug

That style of trolling kinda falls flat when you’re trying it against the team that just dominated you for yet another week.

Watching BG trying to do everything they can to beat SoR but failing every week does have entertainment value.

Maybe I’m the one that needed the hug

With 25 stacks of might ?

Whoa whoa. We just met!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

If the matchups were the same for NA:

1 vs 4 vs 5 would be SoR/TC/DB (not… terrible?)
2 vs 6 vs 7 would be BG/FA/SoS (!)
3 vs 9 vs 10 would be JQ/Kain/YB (!!)

That would be…. interesting, to say the least!

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

When IRON was looking to transfer, 4 servers including DB were scouted and , at the time BG was actually dominating and SOR was 3rd and hadn’t won a single game in tier 1, i dont recall BG saying no to IRON at the time.

maybe try recruiting wvw guilds rather than PVX guilds for a change.

SOR got 1 guild and BG has got 6-8 guilds including WM,BT. if u still don’t manage to be competitive, rather than recruiting more and more guilds, maybe look at the core problem?

Actually BG did say no to IRON, they were told that any move to tier 1 would unbalance the tier and were advised to go to a tier 2 server such as TC, DB or FA, they were told the numbers of euro players on BG and JQ, and there would be not be much opposition to there numbers and that current euro timezone scores were a result of SEA guilds staying up late, IRON were told if they chose to move to BG we would do what we could to assist them but our recommendation was to go to tier 2

JQ unfortunately looks less attractive to transfers due to how dominate they have been in tier 1, the fact that a few guilds have left them hasn’t quiet filtered through and JQ could use some transfers, but I doubt that the SEA timezone is where they need their recruits

So you wanted them to transfer to T2 to unbalance that tier? If T1 can’t handle 1 30 man Euro guild moving in, T2 definitely can’t handle it. So BG plays overtime (finally admitting it) to give the impression of Euro coverage and now they are complaining that it attracted Euro guilds to the tier?

We all warned you what all that overtime you guys were putting in was going to do. You didn’t listen. Excuse me if your cries for help fall on deaf ears.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

If the matchups were the same for NA:

1 vs 4 vs 5 would be SoR/TC/DB (not… terrible?)
2 vs 6 vs 7 would be BG/FA/SoS (!)
3 vs 9 vs 10 would be JQ/Kain/YB (!!)

That would be…. interesting, to say the least!

please make it so

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

When IRON was looking to transfer, 4 servers including DB were scouted and , at the time BG was actually dominating and SOR was 3rd and hadn’t won a single game in tier 1, i dont recall BG saying no to IRON at the time.

maybe try recruiting wvw guilds rather than PVX guilds for a change.

SOR got 1 guild and BG has got 6-8 guilds including WM,BT. if u still don’t manage to be competitive, rather than recruiting more and more guilds, maybe look at the core problem?

Actually BG did say no to IRON, they were told that any move to tier 1 would unbalance the tier and were advised to go to a tier 2 server such as TC, DB or FA, they were told the numbers of euro players on BG and JQ, and there would be not be much opposition to there numbers and that current euro timezone scores were a result of SEA guilds staying up late, IRON were told if they chose to move to BG we would do what we could to assist them but our recommendation was to go to tier 2

JQ unfortunately looks less attractive to transfers due to how dominate they have been in tier 1, the fact that a few guilds have left them hasn’t quiet filtered through and JQ could use some transfers, but I doubt that the SEA timezone is where they need their recruits

So you wanted them to transfer to T2 to unbalance that tier? If T1 can’t handle 1 30 man Euro guild moving in, T2 definitely can’t handle it. So BG plays overtime (finally admitting it) to give the impression of Euro coverage and now they are complaining that it attracted Euro guilds to the tier?

We all warned you what all that overtime you guys were putting in was going to do. You didn’t listen. Excuse me if your cries for help fall on deaf ears.

Hmm..I don’t think BG ever denied that our EU ppt was due to Oceanic/SEA putting in over time. I may be wrong but it would be nice if you can post a link showing us saying that:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaeon.3846

Zaeon.3846

Why always consider “Need moar xfers!” as the only option in order to “win”? Why not do wvw workshops and trainings like SoR is doing? Or recruit more wvwers from within your servers? JQ and BG are both FULL at the moment (SoR isn’t even full).

Sometimes quality is better than quantity. IRON already proved that with 30 ppl on their initial transfer. And you know something is not right when you have full queues but still getting owned in maps.

Some things have to change and “more transfer” shouldn’t be the only option.
Do some guild re-structuring….

Moar xfers!
Moar arrowcarts!
^Those won’t always work

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Quite frankly, all guilds can go where they want and servers can accept whoever they want but the fact of the matter is BG should know better, you know who in the current tier needs help, it isn’t SoR and it isn’t BG, it IS JQ.

Any interest in transfers should have been sent to JQ. I know for a fact that anyone that Indo talks to , he recommends to them JQ or BG telling them that SoR isn’t in a position of accepting transfers for the health of the tier.

I know it’s easy being selfish and thinking only of yourselves, but you really should beyond your desire to win. JQ hasn’t gotten a single transfer since free transfers have closed, if anything they have just lost people. We need to make a collective effort and help them build their coverage back up.

Also, I hope the matchup changes up significantly like it did for Euro, this tier is now stale and I think everyone is sick of each other leading to a lot of unnecessary hostility.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Any interest in transfers should have been sent to JQ. I know for a fact that anyone that Indo talks to , he recommends to them JQ or BG telling them that SoR isn’t in a position of accepting transfers for the health of the tier.

I think JQ is good in the SEA department, that being the timeslot XF plays in.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Quite frankly, all guilds can go where they want and servers can accept whoever they want but the fact of the matter is BG should know better, you know who in the current tier needs help, it isn’t SoR and it isn’t BG, it IS JQ.

I know it’s easy being selfish and thinking only of yourselves, but you really should beyond your desire to win. JQ hasn’t gotten a single transfer since free transfers have closed, if anything they have just lost people. We need to make a collective effort and help them build their coverage back up.

Also, I hope the matchup changes up significantly like it did for Euro, this tier is now stale and I think everyone is sick of each other leading to a lot of unnecessary hostility.

Just thought I’d mention that BG doesn’t have a recruiting thread out there currently. It’s not like we’re furiously trying to gobble gobble guilds. If XF wanted to come to BG to join their former SEA mates from Kaineng, what are we supposed to say? No?

A PvX SEA guild wouldn’t have helped JQ anyways. They need more WvW players coming out in NA, as does BG when comparing NA WvW participation for both servers vs. SoR. This match was over on Sunday. SoR didn’t tick below 300ppt during NA prime any day this week, with spikes to 400 in early NA, with the exception of last night when the match was already over and SoR had their 40k target cushion.

Meanwhile, the score between BG and JQ was within 5k much of this week, with JQ having the lead for a good chunk of it, until Wednesday when BG started pulling ahead and built a 10k lead until this morning (speaking in NA timezone terms). It was actually a pretty fun week battling it out with JQ for 2nd place. At least it was up for grabs which is pretty rare in WvW for any tier.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

SoR didn’t think of balancing the tier when they accepted IRON and began getting blowout wins.

What’s wrong with BG accepting new guilds to become more competitive?
What evidence is there to suggest that JQ needs transfers more than BG?

Also sorry if 1 or 2 people gloated and hurt everyone on SoR’s feelings

I was asked by one of IRON about NA T1 and whats JQ like and all the stuff you want to know and I told them if they really want to go into T1 they had to choose between us (JQ) and SoR because BG was really stacked at EU timezone and BG seems to be a server where you can win a week and after that whole guilds stop going into wvw for weeks.
I didn’t know at this time, that all your BG guilds where pulling 16 hours of wvw per day to play all the timezones and HB and the other EU guilds aren’t there anymore.

I played with IRON on Desolation for a while and they are dedicated to wvw. So I didn’t want to sent them on a server that has 1 hour queues one week and outmanned for 23h a day the second week? That gave them two options for T1 – JQ and SoR.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Why always consider “Need moar xfers!” as the only option in order to “win”? Why not do wvw workshops and trainings like SoR is doing? Or recruit more wvwers from within your servers? JQ and BG are both FULL at the moment (SoR isn’t even full).

What on Earth could possibly make you think other servers aren’t doing that?

Fact of the matter is, just like sPvP, there are a finite number of people who want to WvW and they’re distributed unevenly across servers and time zones.

Hmm..I don’t think BG ever denied that our EU ppt was due to Oceanic/SEA putting in over time. I may be wrong but it would be nice if you can post a link showing us saying that:)

He probably can’t because it was never said. Nor did anyone warn BG that if they didn’t stop playing overtime SoR would recruit EU’s and flip up the match. What a ridiculous notion.

Fact is, BG has acknowledged the dedicated efforts of the OC/SEA guilds playing into EU since that first week we won. And other servers even complained about it. So Burl pretty much has no idea what he’s talking about.

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Complained? The other two servers told you that you totally burnout your guilds. And you did.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

Why does anyone even listen to Burl, he’s just a broken record of tears and petty whining and most of the time he’s either off the mark or his points are irrelevant.

In other news, there have been some good fights tonight, but definitely this tier is pretty stale.

Good on Anet for actively looking to change things up, hopefully it happens this week

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yshyr.8709

Yshyr.8709

Keep in mind the most probable match remains SoR/JQ/BG. Actually with the gap between t1 and t2 increasing this week its even more likely.

in Match-ups

Complained? The other two servers told you that you totally burnout your guilds. And you did.

You make it sound like playing hard for a week and then taking a rest is somehow bad. I don’t understand.

Keep in mind the most probable match remains SoR/JQ/BG. Actually with the gap between t1 and t2 increasing this week its even more likely.

I’m surprised ANet doesn’t match servers up based on population and coverage trends. I know they have the ability to track queue times and IIRC active players.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

We received Meow, WM, RiSE, KOR and KO

We now have similar if not equal coverage in SEA timezone, the reason we won this week was because we held onto our objectives… I know hard thing to believe that you can cap something in OC/SEA hold it through EU and then give it to NA at T3…

This is why we won, we held 300+ ppt for 3 days straight after that massive 450 ppt NA / Oceanic / SEA by JQ on Monday night (NA) Tuesday for every1 else.

JQ flipped all the maps but didnt hold onto them into NA, I went to sleep that night 260vs260 ppt woke up to 350 ppt, our EU had done a great job in holding and upgrading keeps/tower.

Reason BG has been so successful and survived is our coordination between guilds who are used to working together and the new turnover, we used to have a big gap between NA and Oceanic where JQ would capitalise and take all our stuff, now with MERC starting on the dot Oceanic timezone, eliminate your inefficiencies and win.

I for one am sick of the toxicity coming out of our opponents whenever we win / do well, maybe reflect on this as a server and think about it, maybe this was the reason WM, Meow, RiSE, KO, KOR chose BG over SoR and JQ.

Found this nifty post from our 4/26 thread, interesting comments from this fellow in regards to the organization BG has(wish this was still true). Also interesting how hes sick of the toxicity from his competitors when they won, sounds very similar to what BG is doing to SoR. Its quite an interesting read tbh, read through it if you have the time, BG was practically begging for SoR to get guilds for empty time slots back then! I’m sure you could also answer that BG denying OT question from earlier in that thread as well!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

This is true, but I’m still hopeful that the RNG throws the tier a curve ball or two this week for the sake of change. I think many of us are a bit tired of each other’s company.

In EU, the #2 server fell to #4 which was 130 rating away, and the #3 server fell to #8, which was 280 rating away. Odds are fine and all, but if you ever played online poker, remember how many times that dude across the table that called your all-in absolutely dominated and went runner-runner on a 2 outer to beat your hand. I still have some dents in the wall from throwing things back when I used to play sit-and-gos.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: IXJac.4197

IXJac.4197

SoR didn’t think of balancing the tier when they accepted IRON and began getting blowout wins.

It’s amusing how everything changes with hindsight.

As I recall, when IRON came to SoR the overriding opinion from all posters was that it would balance out the tier. In fact, you can check the posts yourself – the threads are still there.

Kitten of Rall

in Match-ups

Reslinal.2359

Just wondering why you think our guilds got burnout? Our oceanic/sea guilds still show up everyday and offer good competitions to ATM and FOO. It’s not our fault that with SoR getting a proper EU guild we are not able to compete in that time zone anymore with overtime guilds…

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Just wondering why you think our guilds got burnout? Our oceanic/sea guilds still show up everyday and offer good competitions to ATM and FOO. It’s not our fault that with SoR getting a proper EU guild we are not able to compete in that time zone anymore with overtime guilds…

This does not explain your problem during NA time zone, the T3 excuse is sad when you think back to the T2 SoR vs BG months.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

And the last few pages cements why no server likes SoR.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

As I recall, when IRON came to SoR the overriding opinion from all posters was that it would balance out the tier. In fact, you can check the posts yourself – the threads are still there.

There is probably truth to this to an extent. However, I don’t believe ANYONE expected the IRON transfer to pull so many SoR players out of the woodwork (including players on SoR).

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

I like SoR. I enjoy playing against them

in Match-ups

Reslinal.2359

We received Meow, WM, RiSE, KOR and KO

We now have similar if not equal coverage in SEA timezone, the reason we won this week was because we held onto our objectives… I know hard thing to believe that you can cap something in OC/SEA hold it through EU and then give it to NA at T3…

This is why we won, we held 300+ ppt for 3 days straight after that massive 450 ppt NA / Oceanic / SEA by JQ on Monday night (NA) Tuesday for every1 else.

JQ flipped all the maps but didnt hold onto them into NA, I went to sleep that night 260vs260 ppt woke up to 350 ppt, our EU had done a great job in holding and upgrading keeps/tower.

Reason BG has been so successful and survived is our coordination between guilds who are used to working together and the new turnover, we used to have a big gap between NA and Oceanic where JQ would capitalise and take all our stuff, now with MERC starting on the dot Oceanic timezone, eliminate your inefficiencies and win.

I for one am sick of the toxicity coming out of our opponents whenever we win / do well, maybe reflect on this as a server and think about it, maybe this was the reason WM, Meow, RiSE, KO, KOR chose BG over SoR and JQ.

Found this nifty post from our 4/26 thread, interesting comments from this fellow in regards to the organization BG has(wish this was still true). Also interesting how hes sick of the toxicity from his competitors when they won, sounds very similar to what BG is doing to SoR. Its quite an interesting read tbh, read through it if you have the time, BG was practically begging for SoR to get guilds for empty time slots back then! I’m sure you could also answer that BG denying OT question from earlier in that thread as well!

He said the reason BG was winning against JQ back then is because we were able to cooperate and compete with JQ in oceanic and SEA time and hold our ppt through EU. Now we still can compete with JQ in Oceanic and SEA but won’t be able to hold ppt through EU anymore because SoR has more coverage in that time zone. I don’t see which part of that you think is wrong?

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

It did, though. In a way. A handful of people predicted two things would happened, and that the scores now reflect. Firstly, that BG’s extension into EU would be over, and secondly, that SoR would take the lead. Some people from SoR said so themselves – now that they have the EU, their NA doesn’t spend half that time slot recovering territory, and SoR ticks until late PST.

SoR pulled ahead, and BG is now more evenly scored with JQ, like people predicted. It’s clear who has the coverage advantage, but BG and JQ are actually evening out more and more each week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

if u still don’t manage to be competitive, rather than recruiting more and more guilds, maybe look at the core problem?

Honestly I don’t see why you all care so much to begin with and I fail to see any “problem.” This tier is very well balanced at all times other than Euro prime, at which point SOR takes a sizable lead and holds it for 4-5 hours. This is the really only reason SOR comes out on top every week. And really, so what? What’s the big deal if we still have great fights during every other time slot? During NA prime, all servers constantly score very evenly and the populations are also equal with perhaps JQ slipping just a bit recently due to transfers. We have wonderful balance and as a result get great fights, what’s the problem again?

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in Match-ups

Reslinal.2359

This does not explain your problem during NA time zone, the T3 excuse is sad when you think back to the T2 SoR vs BG months.

I am sorry but I am confused. He was talking about our oceanic/sea guilds burned out because they play over time in EU and I disagree, what has that to do with NA? We always have problems in NA est time zone even back in T2 days, the problem is even worse now that we don’t have a strong HB anymore and SoR has strong EU.

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

We like us. And we like that you don’t. :]
Sure hope you’re stuck with us, noone QQ’s like BG on a losing streak

in Match-ups

pot.6805

You guys went on like a 6 month losing streak and QQ’d everyday. We learned from you! =)

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

You guys went on like a 6 month losing streak and QQ’d everyday. We learned from you! =)

Cool, now be a good student and QQ more pls !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

/hug

I like you!

And, I hope I get stuck with you TOO! ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Someone is always pushing past your ability, so less QQ and more bangbang

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Cool, now be a good student and QQ more pls !

All in moderation friend, all in moderation!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

…what’s the problem again?

Looking back, it all started with this…

It’s amusing how BG is doing blackouts to get even more guilds.

I mean they are the first server to cry when they lose, first server to gloat when they win, but the last server to try and help balance a tier.

I think it’s pretty safe to say, that you do not need more guilds, just organization. Try doing the right thing and sending your potential recruits to the server that does need them(JQ). At least, SoR refuses transfers and sends them both our way, BG on the other hand cares only about winning it seems and over-stacking their server.

Jeez really starting to sound like a SoR player there lol

Isn’t JQ getting RG again? If that’s the case it will make a significant difference to JQ’s coverage (and as a result, their competitiveness in the overall scoring).

No. he is probably starting to realize what SOR players knew for a long time, and why SOR generally has no respect for BG….

What’s wrong with BG accepting new guilds to become more competitive?
What evidence is there to suggest that JQ needs transfers more than BG?

Also sorry if 1 or 2 people gloated and hurt everyone on SoR’s feelings

Looking at his posts, you can come to your own conclusion about the type of person he is and that he is from BG. This resulted in a small landslide of SoR and even some JQ posters saying “dude wtk, not a blow out, why does BG always whine about these things?”. This resulted in an argument about a predominant generalization that BG is whining about SoR stacking (even though it’s only a few posters). In turn, the level headed BG posters are trying to rebut the arguments made against above quotes which has resulted in the heated mess you see now.

In general I believe it is still a relatively stable score, where SoR has the advantage. Whether that is due to attrition in BG, lack of recruits in JQ, or SoR players coming out of the woodwork due to IRON is anyone’s guess, but those seem to be the dominating topics that are being hotly contested.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in Match-ups

Yeah. If we achieve similar points next week then this is probably as stable as it’s going to get for a while. And as stable as it has been. 2.5:2:2 isn’t bad.

Hopefully, the days of 100k point disparity are behind us.

in Match-ups

Reslinal.2359

I don’t really see what’s there to QQ about. SoR received an EU guild that helps it to dominate that time zone and gives you the advantage to win current T1. We are not discrediting the efforts of SoR players, you guys played hard and deserve to win.

However the reason a server can consistently win T1 is always because of more coverage, that’s how JQ beat SoS, how BG beat JQ, and how SoR is beating BG right now. It’s the effort of some SoR trolls that try to contribute their wins to other reasons (SoR has more skills, better community, BG is collapsing for whatever reasons etc) that we do not agree with. I don’t think that’s QQ.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

The forum warriors give a bad impression of the server to people on the outside looking in.

It’s really quite different when you’re on the inside looking out.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

13 weeks I do believe.
So 10 and counting..

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

The forum warriors give a bad impression of the server to people on the outside looking in.

It’s really quite different when you’re on the inside looking out.

Hit the nail on the head right here. This applies to every server. You can fight a lot of things, but you can’t fight human nature.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: YukBaron.8527

YukBaron.8527

I just love pot more the more I read from him.

And I’m with Unrepentant there. This way we all get our kitten kicked from time to time and learn something from it (which is the actual fun part).

Alphur – Thief
[TSym]

(edited by YukBaron.8527)

in Match-ups

Posted by: IXJac.4197

IXJac.4197

It did, though. In a way. A handful of people predicted two things would happened, and that the scores now reflect. Firstly, that BG’s extension into EU would be over, and secondly, that SoR would take the lead. Some people from SoR said so themselves – now that they have the EU, their NA doesn’t spend half that time slot recovering territory, and SoR ticks until late PST.

SoR pulled ahead, and BG is now more evenly scored with JQ, like people predicted. It’s clear who has the coverage advantage, but BG and JQ are actually evening out more and more each week.

Oh, there’s no doubt that’s what happened but I don’t recall anyone predicting it at the time. Certainly not on these forums. You yourself posted that further transfers should go to SoR.

There was a lot of talk on SoR TS that IRON would allow us to be competitive with BG (I mostly play in the Euro prime time, so I remember that – keeping in mind that we’d been getting kicked all over the map in that time zone previously, and were really looking forward to some reinforcements) but I don’t recall anyone expecting the advantage to be so big.

As I said, hindsight.

Kitten of Rall

(edited by IXJac.4197)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

I wish people could just get past all the forum warriors and realize we all three have great servers. We all have our fair weather warriors, our over zealous members who put in overtime, those that feel the other servers always run and hide, those that understand sometimes you have to, those that chest thump and those that are humble.

It’s been a blast fighting JQ and BG these past few months and if we arent matched up again this week I’ll be rooting for yall to win so that hopefully we can go at it again.

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in Match-ups

pot.6805

I just love pot more the more I read from him.

And I’m with Unrepentant there. This way we all get our kitten kicked from time to time and learn something from it (which is the actual fun part).

Warms my heart to know this! I can feel the love ;]

You’d be surprised at who sends me messages to tell me they secretly like my posts even though we are “enemies” lol.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Know what grinds my gears? That there’s no intermediary between sea and the EU. Where are the Indian guilds? There’s 1.2 billion of em, do they all play Xbox?
Or the middle east, is it a religion thing? Heck if people from communist China are allowed to join us, where’s the guys from Dubai?