Week 7 - FA/SBI/DB [Wagon burning 2.0]

in Match-ups

Posted by: czaran.6295

czaran.6295

This has been an epic match up thus far, you are winning the battle but have far from won the war. We have great appreciation of the guild structure and tactics of FA and have not taken them lightly. SBI, regardless of what ppl believe is a great community full of awesome guilds and I have faith that you have not seen our best moment yet.

GM of [KWBH]
Commander of SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

To the [DH] engi and thief combo that tried to gank me over and over in the ruins on SBI BL.

Thank you for sticking with your 2v1 against me for so long. It made it SO much more satisfying to kill you both and laugh

Pics or it didn’t happen!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

What a battle for 1st, let’s keep it up!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

DB sneakin in for first! what!?

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

To the [DH] engi and thief combo that tried to gank me over and over in the ruins on SBI BL.

Thank you for sticking with your 2v1 against me for so long. It made it SO much more satisfying to kill you both and laugh

Pics or it didn’t happen!

haha, you would!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

DB sneakin in for first! what!?

I wouldn’t expect anything less from DB, you guys always bring your A game when you face us.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

How long until you get your bay back SBI?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

How long until you get your bay back SBI?

sooooon, just leave it

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: InfidelofHaLL.7465

InfidelofHaLL.7465

Good Fight with a [Push] warrior on DB BL nice set-up with your rifle and s/b i believe right outside the Hill’s much class shown in the 1v1’s so far

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Now FA we know that this weekend is traditionally associated with gorging but save some SBI for Gold Leaguers next week. Personally I’m hoping for FA and SBI, but TC deserves a piece before mold sets in and it has to be discarded.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

FA baddies are out in force and the bag farming has been fantastic. Thanks for weaksauce blobbing!

SBI

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Now FA we know that this weekend is traditionally associated with gorging but save some SBI for Gold Leaguers next week. Personally I’m hoping for FA and SBI, but TC deserves a piece before mold sets in and it has to be discarded.

shoo

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Anyone with so much as half a brain knows during Euro time FA will catch up any points they’ve lost in NA/Oceanic/SEA etc . SBI is very weak in that time, compared to FA anyway.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Dem griefers throwing golems off the ledges. kitten .

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Trolling aside, this is shaping up to be one heck of a match. DB, the number one spot is basically on your hands.

RET, your numbers are simply scary, props to you guys for the fun fights today.

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Trolling aside, this is shaping up to be one heck of a match. DB, the number one spot is basically on your hands.

RET, your numbers are simply scary, props to you guys for the fun fights today.

OMG meet me in the OS already! Imma spike you.

I can’t find you among everyone’s blob.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neaera.1973

Neaera.1973

Thanks for the great fights in DB BL tonight, [NITE] and [OBEY] (i think that was the other one)!

Elleera | Not Beth | Triple E
Collecting Loot [Bags]
SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Reset night in EBG from DB’s point of view. Goodfights

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

ROT’s adventures last night in DB was an interesting night to say the least

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

I like how FA has people sitting on cannons just waiting on a lot of their holdings. It makes my scouting runs a little more challenging!

Admire the dedication.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Codisa.1892

Codisa.1892

Thanks for the great fights in DB BL tonight, [NITE] and [OBEY] (i think that was the other one)!

ali~ <3 being nice tsk tsk

Attachments:

Ebay- Lulu [RISE],[Bags],[NA] :
Soundless Melody (Thief Sylvari)
Fallen Eñchantress (Human Ele)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neaera.1973

Neaera.1973

I am ALWAYS nice!!!

Attachments:

Elleera | Not Beth | Triple E
Collecting Loot [Bags]
SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Codisa.1892

Codisa.1892

I am ALWAYS nice!!!

liar

Attachments:

Ebay- Lulu [RISE],[Bags],[NA] :
Soundless Melody (Thief Sylvari)
Fallen Eñchantress (Human Ele)

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I am ALWAYS nice!!!

liar

the ugly duckling

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Man TFV were bloodthirsty last night you guys really didn’t appreciate our 10 man crew jumping on ur other crew. Were weren’t even allowed to come in and defend smc mad props to you guys

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

As long as FA reasonably holds the line during NA against DB and SBI in fabl sea/euro wins this.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Uh…DB has an ungodly SEA presence so nighttime is never where FA would pick up points this matchup. The grind will start soon however. We shall see in a few days.

Would you believe it’s not nearly as “ungodly” as it used to be?
A bunch of the hardcore SEA left — even before the great exodus buyouts of pre Season 1. Had they not, we’d be right alongside FA and SBI PPT-wise right now. Our NA has always been unspectacular in numbers compared to the servers we face, due to that night time inflation.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: InfidelofHaLL.7465

InfidelofHaLL.7465

I enjoyed that whole night Tomas, you lead very well

Reset night in EBG from DB’s point of view. Goodfights

in Match-ups

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

Fantastic weekend of fighting. Two best servers in the league battling in the final week, shame it doesn’t have an effect on the final winner. Great fights, FA and DB.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Fantastic weekend of fighting. Two highest populated and coveraged based servers in the league battling in the final week, shame it doesn’t have an effect on the final winner. Great fights, FA and DB.

I wanted to make sure we really clarified best, so i edited for you

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

Great fights tonight FA and DB, in DB BL. [Bags] had a ton of fun!

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

How’s your supply lines in your home borderland, FA?

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TaCktiX.6729

TaCktiX.6729

I’m now worried that the Tyrian Endangered Species List will have Fort Aspenwood Yaks. INCO sends its regards.

— TaCktiX
The Tough Love Critic (http://toughlovecritic.wordpress.com)
Tack Scylla, Tack, Morina Duathi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Fantastic weekend of fighting. Two best servers in the league battling in the final week, shame it doesn’t have an effect on the final winner. Great fights, FA and DB.

Not entirely true, league placings are pretty much decided but Coverage Wars placings are still up for grabs. It’s looking like 1. FA 2. SBI 3. YB though.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Not entirely true, league placings are pretty much decided but Coverage Wars placings are still up for grabs. It’s looking like 1. FA 2. SBI 3. YB though.

Have you been taking crazy pills when you do your math?

YB is second guaranteed, and FA is first guaranteed. SBI is playing hard for a third place that they will get regardless of how this week finishes.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

YB is second guaranteed, and FA is first guaranteed. SBI is playing hard for a third place that they will get regardless of how this week finishes.

smooth sailin brother

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

SBI is playing hard ‘cause we really want to beat FA. League standings aren’t in our minds (much)

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Well FA really wants to beat SBI

This should be an interesting week.

For those of you I fought in the ruins today, /salute. I had tons of fights, most that started out even and then turned to 3-4 vs me. You CTDL guys must have been getting tired of trying to kill me so many times.

When the fights evened out, it was fun stomping you all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

dat reading comprehension.

he is saying league standings are already decided. 1. FA, 2. YB, 3. SBI.
he is saying in terms of Coverage Wars (which server is “stronger” eg most capable of winning a straight match), 1. FA 2. SBI 3.YB.

YB is taking second solely because of a fantastic week long double team (to their credit, i have never seen so many scouts defending posts as YB does, it was amazing). theres nothing wrong with double teaming, but its important to consider. if you are ranking servers by potential, picking favorites for another season or potential hot transfer destinations, SBI is still a stronger server than YB. Hell, this match might even show we’re as strong or stronger than FA. at the very least, its already proved your title pretty stupid.

hard to claim your “breaking the wagon” when you can barely hang on to the lead, bud

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

just wondering if SBI has the worst taste in hair cuts.

this picture also describes this matchup…..well perfectly.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

It’s really bad that some people in FA have to result to Spying to track our movements and activities on maps. <—- Not trolling, not BSing. We have had spies from FA in SBI Teamspeak and our own Teamspeak tonight. But, there is not much around it. Sucks that the few FA that are doing it to get an upper hand at whatever situation. Hope you FA’s out there can get a grip on those people, doubt you can but do your best. If this is happening to us, I’m pretty sure it has or will happen to other servers.

Great Job tonight SBI, did lots of work. And Great fights from you FA. Keep them coming.

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

For those of you I fought in the ruins today, /salute. I had tons of fights, most that started out even and then turned to 3-4 vs me. You CTDL guys must have been getting tired of trying to kill me so many times.

I think we gave as good as we got :p If the fight started 1v1 and ended with you outnumbered, it had more to do with a desire to take the point than to zerg you.

Which one were you? I roamed all day (I’m the melee Ranger from CTDL). For an hour or so we had 5, then it dropped to 3 the rest of the night. Most of our fights were 3 of us against BURN, who pretty consistently had 5-6+. They had a really good staff ele (is that even possible?), and some warrior from Sc running with them that was “hard to catch.” We might be down for some duels later in the matchup if the score gets more spread.

Good fights also to the guardian from HOPE (or is it NOPE?, i cant see the screen well), Reev from Dragonbrand, that $#%&ing Necro from NV, and the few RET that arent kittened

Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

(edited by Raven.9603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

It’s really bad that some people in FA have to result to Spying to track our movements and activities on maps. <—- Not trolling, not BSing. We have had spies from FA in SBI Teamspeak and our own Teamspeak tonight. But, there is not much around it. Sucks that the few FA that are doing it to get an upper hand at whatever situation. Hope you FA’s out there can get a grip on those people, doubt you can but do your best. If this is happening to us, I’m pretty sure it has or will happen to other servers.

Great Job tonight SBI, did lots of work. And Great fights from you FA. Keep them coming.

Ok, are you kidding me? .
Ok lets see what about the SBI spyes in my channel in Ts3, what about the SBI spyes in the map ? what about the spyes killing my omega golem in SBIBL BAY.

Come on dude stop the QQ play harder and try harder because yesterday someone from SBI challenge me and thats not a good idea ^^ [BOMB] its goin to sit in SBIBL 24hrs until the match are over and belive me all in FA know that we can do it.

Lets see if that trash talker guy will continue at the end of the week.

BTW SBI please try harder you just golem rush BAY like 10 times today and dont work ^^, we kill like a 100 omegas just today ^^.

Anyways good fight all the weekend SBI was fun battles in every single corner, that battle in North camp was amazing like 20 mins. Thank SBI for show up in force

[BOMB] was waiting for this last week.

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

If you were the melee ranger, then you and I dueled quite a few times. Your warrior chums kept jumping in and made it impossible to finish. I was the SIC warrior that was “hard to catch” and was running with BURN. We made up a 4 man group for quite some time and a 5th joined later.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfey.3407

Wolfey.3407

Thank you for telling the whole Guild Wars 2 Universe that your Team Speak server is not secure and that there is no verification process to access your sensitive channels.

Espionage is nothing new to any game or any battle ….
is it honorable and super cool that it happened? nope
is FA the only server that does it, Hell no

Former PvP Forum Specialist
2015-2016
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

I think we gave as good as we got :p If the fight started 1v1 and ended with you outnumbered, it had more to do with a desire to take the point than to zerg you.

Which one were you? I roamed all day (I’m the melee Ranger from CTDL). For an hour or so we had 5, then it dropped to 3 the rest of the night. Most of our fights were 3 of us against BURN, who pretty consistently had 5-6+. They had a really good staff ele (is that even possible?), and some warrior from Sc running with them that was “hard to catch.” We might be down for some duels later in the matchup if the score gets more spread.

Good fights also to the guardian from HOPE (or is it NOPE?, i cant see the screen well), Reev from Dragonbrand, that $#%&ing Necro from NV, and the few RET that arent kittened

That ele is probably the best player I’ve met in the game!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

Seriously? We’d have scouts spot you guys and as soon as we had a call out in map chat, you’d disappear.

And like Tyrion said, there was an uplevel guildless dude running the golems we built in your Bay and jumping them off walls to try destroy them, repeatedly.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

(edited by ResetSmith.3719)

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

Seriously? We’d have scouts spot you guys and as soon as we had a call out in map chat, you’d disappear.

And like Tyrion said, there was an uplevel guildless dude running the golems we built in your Bay and jumping them off walls to try destroy them, repeatedly.

Imagine this: SBI goes somewhere. The scouts you claim to have see us. “Hey, I think we’ve been spotted, lets go somewhere else”. SBI leaves, without needing to be in your TS.

That said, all accusations of spying and low levels killings golems are 100% true. Every server has kittens who troll their enemies, laugh when they die, spy on their TS, build rams next to supply depots until theyre empty. Lets all get over it. Of course its happening, dont be such a woman (either of you). Servers cant control the actions of their @$$holes.

(edited by Raven.9603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

can we just accept spies exist and not talk about it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qadr.5217

Qadr.5217

those workday jitters.
To the thief from [PINK] that keeps tapping SBI EB keep for hours. gives hugs and cookies You are awesome, I wish we had someone on SBI to do the same to FA.