Their fair weathers have disappeared.

This may be the end lol

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

Week 7 - FA/SBI/DB [Wagon burning 2.0]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yourwrank.4605

Yourwrank.4605

Last night 50man FA zerg gets wiped by a 10-15 BÆST army, I wouldn’t be proud if I were you FA.

Just sad. All talk no play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Wiping pugs again Beast?

Why don’t you gvg HOPE or RET, etc?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: TaCktiX.6729

TaCktiX.6729

Wiping pugs again Beast?

Why don’t you gvg HOPE or RET, etc?

So I was in the BEAST zerg last night when HOPE, RET, APS, and one other guild I forget the name of piled out of garrison and couldn’t wipe us and DR, while losing tons of people and having to retreat. You outnumbered us 2:1 easily, and died horrifically. Who needs GvG?

— TaCktiX
The Tough Love Critic (http://toughlovecritic.wordpress.com)
Tack Scylla, Tack, Morina Duathi

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Last night 50man FA zerg gets wiped by a 10-15 BÆST army, I wouldn’t be proud if I were you FA.

BÆST no one believes you.

Post videos. We do. All the time.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chess Jurist.3580

Chess Jurist.3580

Our score sure says otherwise

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yourwrank.4605

Yourwrank.4605

Our score sure says otherwise

You couldn’t even capture sm from us with your 50man zerg XD

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Prove it SBI show us your 10-15 man wiping our 50.

Make a video.

You can make up stories but can’t seem to make a video.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

lol funny, I was on pretty late last night. I think you’ve mistaken that commander-less 8-12 pug a 50 man zerg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

I love how all the trash talkers, just stop after they cannot take my BAY in sbibl or HILLS in fabl^^ now you are facing me. Not like yesterday when i was offline ^^

GG SBI <3 I love you all !!

Complains about trash talkers, trash talks in every posts.

You’re too funny. Keep siege hugging buddy

Yeah, and its funny how TE die and run in FABL right now try harder

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

Make a video.

Go watch Tyrion’s videos, he has plenty. Funny part is that you guys always build siege during your zerg fests and still manage to lose. But maybe that’s your guy’s downfall; spending all that time on siege rather then pvping us. Just my 2 cents.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Make a video.

Bags already posted a video of this happening

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

oh please. It doesnt really matter what you believe guy, the people that were there on all sides know it happened. I was there and saw it happen. I tagged garri shortly after it started so that FA wouldnt just keep respawning ontop of us. A shame I did, because the bags were everywhere.The only exaggeration here is that it was more than 10-15 beast. It was probably more like 10 beast, 10 militia since Alchemist was the active tag on the map, and 10 DR against ~40-50 FA, which were mostly guild groups (RET, HOPE, a few others).

In TS, beast asked if anyone recorded the fight and the answer was no, but they were hoping someone from DR mightve. These are the only screens I have of the fight, and they dont really do it justice as they dont show DR (sbi) or the two other blobs of FA that came in and died (one of which is out of screen on the opposing cliff, the other of which came in from the south at the same time).

These caps are only a few seconds apart. thats how quickly the first wave of RET/HOPE/APS got wiped. the second and third waves put up much better fights and thats when DR’s 10 came in.

Attachments:

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

(edited by Raven.9603)

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Make a video.

No one knows who BAGS is. Nor did you link the video.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Make a video.

And what prestigious guild do you call home?

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

oh please. It doesnt really matter what you believe guy, the people that were there on all sides know it happened. I was there and saw it happen. I tagged garri shortly after it started so that FA wouldnt just keep respawning ontop of us. A shame I did, because the bags were everywhere.The only exaggeration here is that it was more than 10-15 beast. It was probably more like 10 beast, 10 militia since Alchemist was the active tag on the map, and 10 DR against ~40-50 FA, which were mostly guild groups (RET, HOPE, a few others).

In TS, beast asked if anyone recorded the fight and the answer was no, but they were hoping someone from DR mightve. These are the only screens I have of the fight, and they dont really do it justice as they dont show DR (sbi) or the two other blobs of FA that came in and died.

Learn to count I see at best 30vs30.

You guys are going to have mental break downs once leagues are over and you see real blobs.

The fact that you just wrote a book about one fight, goes to prove how unacclimated to real WvW you guys are.

Honestly this matchup has been full of squishy SBI zergs, it makes me PINE for the days of TC and old DB.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

Everyone who wvw’s on a regular basis knows who Bags is.

Learn to read the post. I cannot fit all 50 of your bads in a single screenshot, as they were cowering on the opposing cliff deciding if they should jump in and die with their bad friends. dont be mad.

EDIT: After counting, there are ~41 red names in the first screen. Take for granted some may be pets, and as stated, this is the first of three waves of FA to hit within the minute.

Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

(edited by Raven.9603)

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Everyone who wvw’s on a regular basis knows who Bags is.

Learn to read the post. I cannot fit all 50 of your bads in a single screenshot, as they were cowering on the opposing cliff deciding if they should jump in and die with their bad friends. dont be mad.

Raven, obviously Fort Aspenwood is the superior server. They can beat us 5v300 while cooking spaghetti blindfolded with one hand tied behind their back.

Nevermind the fact that they threw matches to join the Silver League, and ignore how close the matchup has been thus far despite their superior off-time coverage. We must admit defeat.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

Here’s a pic earlier this morning of us farming SBI north camp for a good half hour. You guys couldn’t even wipe us with portal bombs and siege! We’re talking about double the people with your precious [TE] and [Abys] guilds.

It was literately harder to manage our inventory then it was to manage you guys. Hence the merchant and black lion trader. GG

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

Nevermind the fact that they threw matches to join the Silver League, and ignore how close the matchup has been thus far despite their superior off-time coverage. We must admit defeat.

The fights that matter are the ones on the forums. As long as we keep posting hard during the EU timeslot we can keep them off balance.

I once killed 5 FA from Aeon with only a brownbear named Gus.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

SBI…all talk. No proof.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

Hey Fort Asswood, i hate you. If sbi tried you noobs would all die. LEL! You suck. Ha. HA HA. Ha

Well you SBI’s are blobbing this forum (like you guys do in WvW) with hate comments like this. Sounds like you guys are in desperate need of some morale for your world.

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

SBI…all talk. No proof.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

SBI…all talk. No proof.

All bark no bite

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

All bark no bite

FA: Makes matchup thread about “wagon burning”, takes 4 days establish a sub 20k lead.

Then chest thumps like champs.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

All bark no bite

FA: Makes matchup thread about “wagon burning”, takes 4 days establish a sub 20k lead.

SBI thinks losing by 20k on Tuesday is an accomplishment….

WAT?!

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

All bark no bite

By all means remind everyone on this forum who’s #1 on this league. BTW, do you have a fetish for chest thumps or something? You use it quite often.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Hey Fort Asswood, i hate you. If sbi tried you noobs would all die. LEL! You suck. Ha. HA HA. Ha

Well you SBI’s are blobbing this forum (like you guys do in WvW) with hate comments like this. Sounds like you guys are in desperate need of some morale for your world.

wtb troll detector, 800 gems

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Losing is losing right?

So let these guys celebrate their victory, but come Friday, they’ll still be behind YB (which was more deserving if second anyway).

I suppose if they need this fight to feel relevant, then it’s worth it.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

I for one like how they claim to be wagon burners, yet when I go here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment

All I see are posts from FA trying to grab people left and right to join them.

Wauw. Such hypocrite. Very laugh. So burn.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Uhhh…. lol, the recruitment thread is your source?

Hahahahaha, that’s hilarious XD

Very laugh indeed

in Match-ups

bigblah.3285

Gold league here we come! Watch out!

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

wtb troll detector, 800 gems

No troll intended, just straight up truth!

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

Uhhh…. lol, the recruitment thread is your source?

Hahahahaha, that’s hilarious XD

Very laugh indeed

You’re right, a subforum of basically T1 + FA guilds advertising to try and get their decks stacked means absolutely nothing; almost as much as the McDonald’s dollar menu means absolutely nothing to millions of university students worldwide.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

This is rich! Great stuff guys!

Was this the plan all along? Wait until you know for a fact you will not win the week and switch focus to the forums?

Is this why your PPT was so low tonight? Needed time to prepare material?

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

bigblah.3285

McDonald’s doesn’t come with a pretty dolyak finisher.

in Match-ups

Raven.9603

Losing is losing right?

So let these guys celebrate their victory, but come Friday, they’ll still be behind YB (which was more deserving if second anyway).

I suppose if they need this fight to feel relevant, then it’s worth it.

Winning is winning right?

And we will let FA enjoy their “wagon burning”, but come Friday, we’ll be getting a kick out of your Gold Dolyak finishers as your server desperately tanks matches to stay in little league.

It might take failing a few grades just to be the biggest kid on the playground, but it’s worth it

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

To see all your tears and feigned tough guy acts… Oh yeah! VERY worth it XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

I see NV, BOMB, and SIC recruiting.

I don’t know if you’re DB or SBI, but SBI has BEAST, and this sad sad post : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Recalling-All-Ex-SBI-WvWers

“SBI needs you more than ever. You have been abroad, learning new and better ways to fight. It is time to return home. Bring that experience you have and bring our server to it’s former glory.
Those of us who had remained, kept home safe and well for you. We are waiting patiently for you, our brothers and sisters.”

Everyone recruits, what’s your point?

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

So you find tanking your matches before seasons to join a league where no server even comes remotely close to your coverage just so you can have 7 weeks of the most fun PvDoor your SEA/OCX/EU will ever have just so you can say you “enjoyed watching our tears”?

And to think before seasons I didn’t even really know or care who was on FA, now all I know about you guys is what you and all of your other awful commanders who don’t know how to count or recognize a pug zerg when they see one say on the forums to try and give a personal ego boost.

But indeed, keep making posts about how your server is superior in skill and blatantly ignore the fact that if it weren’t for your off hours players doing PvDoor when there is practically no one online you wouldn’t even be close to the tier you are now.

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

I see NV, BOMB, and SIC recruiting.

I don’t know if you’re DB or SBI, but SBI has BEAST, and this sad sad post : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Recalling-All-Ex-SBI-WvWers

“SBI needs you more than ever. You have been abroad, learning new and better ways to fight. It is time to return home. Bring that experience you have and bring our server to it’s former glory.
Those of us who had remained, kept home safe and well for you. We are waiting patiently for you, our brothers and sisters.”

Everyone recruits, what’s your point?

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA that’s the most cheeeesy desperation I’ve ever read!!

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

I love how you totally ignored the timedate on that thread, actually. Since you know, it says “6 months ago”.

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

So you find tanking your matches before seasons to join a league where no server even comes remotely close to your coverage just so you can have 7 weeks of the most fun PvDoor your SEA/OCX/EU will ever have just so you can say you “enjoyed watching our tears”?

And to think before seasons I didn’t even really know or care who was on FA, now all I know about you guys is what you and all of your other awful commanders who don’t know how to count or recognize a pug zerg when they see one say on the forums to try and give a personal ego boost.

But indeed, keep making posts about how your server is superior in skill and blatantly ignore the fact that if it weren’t for your off hours players doing PvDoor when there is practically no one online you wouldn’t even be close to the tier you are now.

YESSSSS Let me feed off of your raaaage!!!! grrrrrrrr u tiger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Ppl look so idiotic when they chest thump about getting PPT during off hours.

Just a little reminder, SBI won reset night hands down and we had the lead by the end of sunday. Rest simply is decided by coverage like any other match up

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

FINNALLLY the smack talk HAS COOOME BACK to the match up thread. All the play nice back patting was getting old. Lets see the fire and hatred.

And dont go with the tanking gold league thing, it just makes it sound like you are saying we are better than you, but you hoped that you would never have to face us. There is better smack to talk

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

How can one be angry when one is a Night Elf Mohawk?

I pity the fool who thinks seasons indicate any level of skill for an individual timeslot.

in Match-ups

Chess Jurist.3580

How can one be angry when one is a Night Elf Mohawk?

I pity the fool who thinks seasons indicate any level of skill for an individual timeslot.

No, but videos and pictures are proof and we have plenty. Tehehe

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

And dont go with the tanking gold league thing, it just makes it sound like you are saying we are better than you, but you hoped that you would never have to face us. There is better smack to talk

Implying tiers mean that one server is “better” than another. Tiers are only a substitute for the true word, coverage. Same reason why FA looks like crap when thrown in with T1 servers, which is basically almost like reset night every night for them in ALL timezones. But I guess that’s why you guys tanked, you didn’t want to be man-handled for a good 7 weeks straight so you went down a league so you could do all the man-handling. And don’t mistake that for a compliment towards your skill, I’m only speaking of coverage here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Just a little reminder, SBI won reset night hands down and we had the lead by the end of sunday. Rest simply is decided by coverage like any other match up

except our first match up, where we held the lead throughout and i think you only did better than us in prime 1 out of 7 days.

also except your match up with yaks bend where you lost to 2 servers with virtually no morning or midday shifts, coming in third, and losing your claim to even being the server fit to stand next to us.

your belief that its all about coverage and numbers is why you lose. Instead of coming for our throats and battling hard, you run to the easy way out. Blame numbers and quit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

except our first match up, where we held the lead throughout and i think you only did better than us in prime 1 out of 7 days.

also except your match up with yaks bend where you lost to 2 servers with virtually no morning or midday shifts, coming in third, and losing your claim to even being the server fit to stand next to us.

your belief that its all about coverage and numbers is why you lose. Instead of coming for our throats and battling hard, you run to the easy way out. Blame numbers and quit.

Were you on the maps during our last matchup? If not, I suggest you pipe down, because you don’t know what you are talking about.

[Abys]