deso/gandalf/fsp

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

I see deso(EXG,invi,unit,pugzorz) picked some pro skillz from Abba – building ac in open field.

Krosis Hellfire

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Aww, so it’s official that some puggies from gandara will team up with FS?

Well guys, all i can say…. Bring it!

If deso is losing by wednesday we’ll run a nice train, and you lot can expect a LOT of golems, blobbing, lagg and nightcapping.

Problems? Pm the PT complaint department; Wemil.

Respect to PunK and XxX for openly saying they won’t take part in this. Dont lower yourselfs

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I see deso(EXG,invi,unit,pugzorz) picked some pro skillz from Abba – building ac in open field.

So did Gandara a few times in EB this afternoon, so who cares

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

NvN.4321

So did Gandara a few times in EB this afternoon, so who cares

Did your ac helped?

Krosis Hellfire

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marco.8209

Marco.8209

How do you think Underworld feels ?
So please stop crying about “an alliance”, FSP will be last, so what?!
And if we had an alliance, Gandara shouldn’t cap our towers/keeps/etc on our Home Border…

Irelia The Frozen || Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks [AOD] ~ [DKB]
http://www.twitch.tv/marcovd226

(edited by Marco.8209)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

NvN.4321

How do you think Underworld feels ?
So please stop crying about “a alliance”, FSP will be last, so what?!

Yep , i can feel that alliance. You tick more then us . If this is you helping then pls staph.
Deso wants 1st place waay more then us and i’m sure they will do their max to do it. We got nightcap but i don’t think they can pull full zerg in 4 in the morning like deso.

Krosis Hellfire

(edited by NvN.4321)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I’m from AG and I personally don’t care what happens in this matchup, just as long as Gandara wins and Tanko comes last
as I said before, silver league is counting on you Gandalf!

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

An alliance? I just spent 6 hours in WvW and I think we received more pressure from FSP then from Desolation. We fought the big FSP groups all night – KALE, AoA, Punk and others.

Besides, borderland focus doesn’t lie – link

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Q_Q
the queues prevented me from playing

Q_Q

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

We should indeed be in gold league, but we wanted 7 relaxing weeks before we would go back to fight REAL servers again.

This week’s matchup is the most boring one so far, no challenge at all, just hiding in towers and keeps.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkphizer.8713

Darkphizer.8713

Just ended my commanding on eb, took a good 6 hours to build up from where i started.
All was wooden, you guys had a massive focus on us but we kept on going.
Not far in we where fighting you for sm, i have to give it to you guys you defended it very well.

Loved how PunK was jumping in that camp, sorry to steamroll you, even tho in that situation i pointed out in our ts you guys die hard.
I cant go around the fact that on eb, you both have better organisation, but even after the hammering we took, we got up and gave you a fight i hope.

Hats off to you, shame about the double teaming on EB altho I understand why.

Sythril Rayless 80 Guardian / Deso Commander

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

NvN.4321

We should indeed be in gold league, but we wanted 7 relaxing weeks before we would go back to fight REAL servers again.

This week’s matchup is the most boring one so far, no challenge at all, just hiding in towers and keeps.

Most boring so far?Abbadon is better than us then. Do you at least put some buffs if we are coming or you just go “Oh it’s Gandara, don’t worry , they’ll trip running and chop their heads off with their own axe”?

Krosis Hellfire

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Most boring so far?Abbadon is better than us then. Do you at least put some buffs if we are coming or you just go “Oh it’s Gandara, don’t worry , they’ll trip running and chop their heads off with their own axe”?

why should we be afraid of children with rubber swords?

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Kitten.7359

Mr Kitten.7359

I don’t get why everyone in silver hates deso so much tbh, mind you, the main reason we went to silver league is NOT because we wanted easier matchups, its because we wanted to fight better guilds and do a bit more organized playing n stuff. In other words, have more fun in wvw. So it’s basicly a compliment to the silver league servers that we went down. You don’t find guilds like gd or MYA (and more) in the gold league (or at least less) and thats the real reason alot of wvw’ers felt like it was a good idea to drop.

I havent been playing alot yet cause work n stuff im sure I will meet you guys in battle in the coming week, gl and hf!

[Yak] – Gandara

(edited by Mr Kitten.7359)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

Gandara has kitten now to come on forums talk kitten yet you didint prove anything on battlefield…. but i will give you props for last night you did great job with siege in garri so much ACs ………its like watching vizunah allover again gratz on defence anyways props to FSP you had nice numbers did alrite cant blame you for double teaming its all cool….anyways goodluck everyone i hope we can keep this clean i have lots of love for some of you pplz from gandara and fsp so dont lower yourself on forum scum lvl…..see you on the battlefield <333333

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

We’re losing to a silver server, yet we belong in gold? O Logic, Logic! Wherefore art thou Logic?

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sai Ree.5960

Sai Ree.5960

Mrjap talks for his guild, but not for the whole server. Most of us kept fighting the best we could through the hard times.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: stooshie.4316

stooshie.4316

Awesome fun this weekend, thanks Desolation!
We have worked our bottoms off these weeks, these other servers don’t know how hard we work.
CHoooooCHOOOOO

Novembriana
[HoL] Desolation since beta <3

(edited by stooshie.4316)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holy.3801

Holy.3801

No-one told me about this “alliance”. There was no discussion of it in the server meeting before reset, thankfully. Stop making things up please.

Raid Leader [DFC]
http://DigitalFury.info

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

You have awoken us Gandara, the Deso machine is out in full force haha. Was brilliant in Gandara BL most of yesterday, was good

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

We’re losing to a silver server, yet we belong in gold? O Logic, Logic! Wherefore art thou Logic?

You’ll come first this match-up.

Your morning strength alone is enough to keep you in mid-Gold. Then we have the issue that FSP is a very sleepy server, so night-points will almost certainly go to you as well, since you tend to have around 20 people more than us during the night.

It was just the same in the first week; you had a weak weekend, followed by strong night and morning presences. It’ll be almost the same next week, except AM isn’t so sleepy, so it’ll be more about the morning presence.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

Oh Shino no one on Deso gives any thought to either him or AG yet he cannot get us out of his mind, following our match up threads that have nothing to do with him desperately hoping we notice him. Just like being stalked by an ex girlfriend.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Spend all of last night upgrading FSP garri, it had WP and was almost finished being fortified when i had to leave, with tons of siege inside to be able to defend it. Wake up in the morning, it’s deso green…

I just wonder why i’m even trying to upgrade stuff anymore. No offense but if you can nightcap a keep that should be defendable with about 10 people or less, unless there are 40+ enemy peeps at night, you shouldn’t be in silver…

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Spend all of last night upgrading FSP garri, it had WP and was almost finished being fortified when i had to leave, with tons of siege inside to be able to defend it. Wake up in the morning, it’s deso green…

I just wonder why i’m even trying to upgrade stuff anymore. No offense but if you can nightcap a keep that should be defendable with about 10 people or less, unless there are 40+ enemy peeps at night, you shouldn’t be in silver…

Well, there certainly was more than 10FSP awake at the time. Buut they were in deso bl trying to cap our keeps. And I’m pretty sure there was more than 40 of us ^^ and loads of omega golems. The gates just melted.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

(edited by Weli.4568)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkphizer.8713

Darkphizer.8713

Just finished another 5 hour commanding run on eb,
Gandara, hats off to your tower defence, Ql was a pain in the kitten to take.
had some good fights, enjoying this matchup.

Sythril Rayless 80 Guardian / Deso Commander

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Oh Shino no one on Deso gives any thought to either him or AG yet he cannot get us out of his mind, following our match up threads that have nothing to do with him desperately hoping we notice him. Just like being stalked by an ex girlfriend.

@htroll, I mean hholls*, are you talking to me or attempting to refer to me in third person?
Btw, the only people that I actually do stalk are FURY. Just ask Para.
I’m only here because I want to support Gandara, I don’t actually care about Tankolation, I just don’t want your server to win silver league.
Anyway, go go Gandalf!

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

That’s the problem with wvw, why defend when you can cap stuff for more PPT and reward? One Zerg with Omega’s at the price they are at on the TP can melt a gate, along with RAMS with mastery, it’s perceived as fun for the server taking the keep and who outnumbers the other servers on the map, but those few who defend, scout and upgrade are left wondering why bother.
We’ve been through it ourselves especially me, still it doesn’t excuse how badly balanced this game is.

IDK if we targeted FSP BL for a reason i.e. The so called alliance, but I suppose you can help dictate who wins this week without an alliance.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Didn’t see you complaining when you were ticking 600+ at 3am against Millers and Underworld during the night. I suppose it’s only bad when you’re on the losing side.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

That’s the problem with wvw, why defend when you can cap stuff for more PPT and reward? One Zerg with Omega’s at the price they are at on the TP can melt a gate, along with RAMS with mastery, it’s perceived as fun for the server taking the keep but those who defend and upgrade are left wondering why bother.
We’ve been through it ourselves especially me; still it doesn’t excuse how badly balanced this game is.

IDK if we targeted FSP BL for a reason i.e. The alliance, but I think you can help dictate who wins this week without an alliance.

There never was any alliance mate, that’s a fairytale, if anything there was an alliance between deso and gandara, hitting our spawn towers at exactly the same time (talking less then 20 s between deso hitting longview and gandara hitting cliffside) clearly coordinated.

Indeed siege is to strong atm, you can take fully upgraded stuff in minutes.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

And again this whole thread is like a Wailing Wall :/

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

There never was any alliance mate, that’s a fairytale, if anything there was an alliance between deso and gandara, hitting our spawn towers at exactly the same time (talking less then 20 s between deso hitting longview and gandara hitting cliffside) clearly coordinated.

Well if that’s evidence for collusion then you’re absolutely right! In addition, Gandara is colluding with FSP against Deso, and Deso is colluding against Gandara with FSP.

With all these alliances, it’s a wonder anything ever gets flipped at all.

Xander Moss
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Deso and Gandara attacking SM with FSP defending it omg dubbleteam!!!

Great fights so far

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eugenides.1274

Eugenides.1274

And again this whole thread is like a Wailing Wall :/

May as well stop checking this thread. It’s not going to get any better.

Attolis – Beyond the Wall [Crow]
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lag Spikes.9253

Lag Spikes.9253

Kalevala [Kale] is not taking any parts of an alliance between FSP and Gandara. If your name is red, we want to collect the lootbags from your corpses, if objectives are not red, we want to make them red.

Good matchup so far, enjoying the fights.
Cheers

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

Indeed siege is to strong atm, you can take fully upgraded stuff in minutes.

On FSP BL for 10 hours now FSP and Gandara are trying to take bay fom Deso (one from south, other from north). There wasn’t a single fight or flip between FSP and Gandara in FSP BL. How do you call this?

This week FSP could have been second or even first (Deso don’t need to be first as long as Gandara is 3rd), and secure yourself 5th place, but it was your choice… Not the smartest one though.

But knowing that it is much more pleasure to wipe floor with Gandara bodies in FSP bay muahaha… You just rising our spirit.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

Desolation are not that good WVW server when it all comes around, they just have the night crew that helps them getting the points, there is no skills involved killing NPCs at towers.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

On FSP BL for 10 hours now FSP and Gandara are trying to take bay fom Deso (one from south, other from north). There wasn’t a single fight or flip between FSP and Gandara in FSP BL. How do you call this?

It might have something more to do with the bad reputation your server has garnered by tanking into Silver than any organised treaty between the two servers.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

axe.5621

It might have something more to do with the bad reputation your server has garnered by tanking into Silver than any organised treaty between the two servers.

And again? Like someone already said here. We’re losing to a silver server, yet we belong in gold? Dat logic.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

And again? Like someone already said here. We’re losing to a silver server, yet we belong in gold? Dat logic.

You’re “losing” by 200 points, having made thousands in the last day.

Not to mention look at our previous match-up: your weekend was weak, but you made it up in the week with night and morning coverage.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/15/114

“Dat logic”

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Seems someone here isn’t the brightest crayon in the box, Gandara also putting work in detiering bay means you’d have a harder time keeping those points ticking once it’s paper and at the same time now keeping your numbers locked in a single place while trying to deperately hold it, seems like a good move to me

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

I don’t understand what we are gaining for arguing something as pointless as this, nothing will come out of it. We can’t point guns to people and tell them to stop playing WvW, if they like playing at late night there isn’t anyone who can stop them besides themselves.

Why does this matter anyways, some of my best moments commanding our friendlies was coming online on the mornings and seeing an EB with 0 towers and then through the effort of our fellow players not giving up we would conquer our part of the map and even take SM. Not a single time did I hear these players complain when we thought Viz, we played what we liked and we had a good time doing it. It was only the commanders who would complain about it and I assume the same thing is happening again, most of the people complaining here are from respectable WvW guilds and/or respectable commanders or people in their respectable server, if your fellow players have not given up then please don’t give up yourselves, I’m sure quite a few people look up to you.

As for an alliance between FSP and Gandalf or Deso and Gandalf or Deso and Vizunah or Deso and Bob Saget, if people feel its beneficial to act in some way go for it, if you feel it helps your server go for it its not like the opposing server can do anything about it.

But any ways the bottom line is we play this game to have fun, and in wvw especially have fun, have fun with your guildies while playing it, have fun with your server mates, have fun through your hard times, have fun with your victories and defeats, have fun capping towers and camps, have funs wiping of zergs superior to your own numbers, but all in all, just have fun

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

axe.5621

You’re “losing” by 200 points, having made thousands in the last day.

Not to mention look at our previous match-up: your weekend was weak, but you made it up in the week with night and morning coverage.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/15/114

“Dat logic”

Wait a second shouldn’t we be stomping all servers in silver league without any problems if we belong to gold league? Whats going on? Why Gandara’s resistance such good against gold league server? Maybe Gandara is worth gold league after all? Or this is just result of duoble teaming? Why Deso is having problems with Gandara? You must admit one:
a) you are double teaming very well thats why Deso is struggling;
b) Deso is not so strong after all and wasn’t tanking to get to silver league;

What is your choice?

(edited by axe.5621)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emperor.4167

Emperor.4167

What a fun match-up thread..
Instead of reading all that: Why not look at SoD’s fun Last night <3

Deceiving Emperor, Mesmer
Emperor Sisaroth, Guardian
Leader of [SoD], Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

eremos.8142

If the mark of a good troll is that you can’t tell whether they’re being serious, this thread is full of them. Good job.

That, or you’re all morons.

Xander Moss
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

Wait a second shouldn’t we be stomping all servers in silver league without any problems if we belong to gold league? Whats going on? Why Gandara’s resistance such good against gold league server? Maybe Gandara is worth gold league after all? Or this is just result of duoble teaming? Why Deso is having problems with Gandara? You must admit one:
a) you are double teaming very well thats why Deso is struggling;
b) Deso is not so strong after all and wasn’t tanking to get to silver league;

What is your choice?

Option c) You’ve won every single Silver match you’ve played by a significant margin, possibly indicating that in fact, you are stomping all servers in Silver.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

And another scrub thinks he is so awesome killing me with a group of 8 players.
Warrior from the guild Controlled Hords [CH].

Stop laughing, and come face me in 1v1, we will see who will be dead in the ground after that.

Scrubs.

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

axe.5621

Option c) You’ve won every single Silver match you’ve played by a significant margin, possibly indicating that in fact, you are stomping all servers in Silver.

Your option doesn’t anwser to main question: why Deso is having trouble beating Gandara?

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

eremos.8142

Your option doesn’t anwser to main question: why Deso is having trouble beating Gandara?

Maybe your off-prime-time players left because 5 weeks of PvD was boring, and you actually do now belong in silver.

Or, given that Deso caught up 5k points in the last 12 hours, it’s too early to say that you are having trouble. If things continue apace, this will be another stomp, or at least a decisive win.

Xander Moss
Gandara

(edited by eremos.8142)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

after 1 year of game im still trying to figure out why ppl play for points,mmmhh.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

axe.5621

after 1 year of game im still trying to figure out why ppl play for points,mmmhh.

Maybe because it is a competition? And there is even a promised cake for winners?

(edited by axe.5621)