WvW Guild Looking For A New Home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

In my opinion, if a guild is transferring in the hopes of growing, it is best to move to a server that hasn’t been the benefactor of transfers. That way, the number of potential recruits are high. A server that has recently received transfers have likely had their recruitment supply diminished.

For this reason and based on your criteria, the following servers should be considered:
Darkhaven
Northern Shiverpeaks
Gate of Madness
Henge of Denravi
Isle of Janthir
Sorrow’s Furnace
Ehmry Bay

The other servers I’m not too sure whether they satisfy you drama free, lots of guilds requirement.

Good luck on your search. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Don’t come to NSP! We have no queues (except on 2 maps during reset that can take up to 30 mins to get into!!!!) and don’t want any. We enjoy being outmanned and doing our very best to hold off larger servers. If we had an somewhat = population it wouldn’t be half the challenge. We also don’t have a public TS3. That’s what Ventrillo is for. Besides, many of our guilds are very close knit and work very well together. It would be crazy to try and incorporate another guild….

Ok sarcasm portion of this thread is over. Hope you find a server you feel more at home on. NSP has been mine since pre-release and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else simply because its home. Every guild / player should find that kind of home.
Good luck!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I’d take a look at SoS. It seems they’ve been gaining a lot of attention lately for how much fun it is to be there

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

We at IoJ could certainly use another active wvw guild. While we do have a few, we cant field as many ppl or be as organized as we would like to be. So you guys would make a big impact on the server and getting well known with ease, while still enjoying a drama free server and support from our core wvw players and guilds. And yes we do have a server teamspeak and our own website

Isle of Janthir is well known for our oceanic presense and could really use more help to grow as a server. Either way you guys decide to go to, I wish you good luck!

Cheers.

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

IoJ fits the criteria nicely, we have a server wide TS3 that is open for any member of the server, and drama isn’t really an issue on our server. I’ll send you an in game mail when I get home (typing from my phone lol) and if you’re interested I can set you up with a meeting with some of IoJ’s WvW community leaders.

Hi

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

I was on Darkhaven from the start of the game to about 3 weeks ago when i xfered to Vabbi.

What I can tell you about Darkhaven is that the guilds on that server coordinate very well with eachother, between the ninja guild [PD] Perfect Dark who focus on ninjaing objects, [Abys] who is an objective based guild that runs anywhere between 15-30ish members. They also have i think 2 groups of 5 that roam aroud. [SE] who is another objective based guild. They LOVE defending though and will rush to the defense of a keep or tower being assaulted.

I know darkhaven has many other guilds worth noting but i’m in the middle of a movie and don’t really want to write a lot. ;.; lol forgive me.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Hey Fxncy,

I see you’re looking at t4-t7 if you are infact considering t3 SoS would be a good choice, if you’re looking for your guild to grow SoS would be a great choice we have many new individual arrivals every day but we still lack the guild to militia ratio, we are slowly growing but could use more organized guilds and recruitment would be great here. We have a active server wide ts3 which many guilds use to coordinate, because of our non invasive policies as a server (we won’t tell you or anyone how to run your guild) we lack the server drama many of the elite servers would experience.

feel free to look at our recruitment thread or send me or errawen ingame mail.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Hey Fxncy,

Ehmry Bay would be a really nice option for you guys! We are a T 4 server and a lot of our match ups are very very balanced. We get a lot of great fights and we as a server have a lot of fun working together. The only drama we really have on our server is within guilds. And when there is a drama we make sure our guilds stay out of it. But again you do have to remember there will always be a troll and drama. Every server has it. Ehmry Bay is home to 3 big guilds that have been on the server seance the beginning. PK, FTF, and GH. We all work very well together and get along very well. We are always there to help each other and assist one another in battle. We are also welcoming to new guilds! We do have a lot of medium sized guilds and small guilds too! And we do have a server ts3! All the guilds use the ts3 and we could set you up! Please, feel free to MSG me in game. And if you want to set up a meeting contact me. good luck on your chose and I hope you can choose Ehmry bay!

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

in Looking for...

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

What time zone do you play in mostly?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aline.7365

Aline.7365

Join Anvil Rock Kae!! Lot of rooms to be filled there! I don’t think we fit to your requirement number 3 now though…More seriously, our active Twin wvwers xfered to Yak’ recently and they seem to have found what they wanted

Elementalist – Demonic Queen of The Zombie Horde [TWIN]|
[TFH]
Anvil Rock

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Hello Kaedirin,
I believe I saw a few of your folks in last week’s matchup (SoS here).

You’ve recently seen us so you know what our coverage is like and how we don’t give up even in a lopsided fight.
Other than being slightly above your target range, you should check us out if curious.

We take the no drama part of things very seriously (we’ve done T1, we’ve done the all-calls and stuff; we are so past all that now) and we have a great server TS3 that should fit all your needs.

Cheers and good luck wherever you go.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Another bump for SoS!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Henge of Denravi welcomes you into our community if you so choose. We have a TS3 server, have been hovering between T6-7, and have plenty of room to grow. Because of our smaller community, people tend to recognize each other on the go, and drama is low. We’ve had a few recent transfers in who’ve expressed their satisfaction with the community and opportunity for smaller scale fights. Zergs are a whole lot smaller at this tier, so a five man team can be incredibly successful, not to mention anything larger.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Hello!

Henge of Denravi could be of interest to you. we are a t6-t7 server that is a very tight knit community. we have a server ts that is used by almost all WvW guilds and have weekly meetings for reset. it really is a group effort and we often are fighting outmatched and having to use coordination to be successful. a 15-25 man zerg is an incredible help in the lower tiers, so even though you would be wonderful. you also do not worry about carrying HoD on your back since all of your WvW guilds are very dedicated.

if you wish to hear more send me a messege in game or on the gw2 forums

also check out our server forums!
Hengeofdenravi.com

cheers and good luck to you guys!

[Wake] main driver/GL

in Looking for...

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hey Fxncy,

Ehmry Bay would be a really nice option for you guys! We are a T 4 server and a lot of our match ups are very very balanced. We get a lot of great fights and we as a server have a lot of fun working together. The only drama we really have on our server is within guilds. And when there is a drama we make sure our guilds stay out of it. But again you do have to remember there will always be a troll and drama. Every server has it. Ehmry Bay is home to 3 big guilds that have been on the server seance the beginning. PK, FTF, and GH. We all work very well together and get along very well. We are always there to help each other and assist one another in battle. We are also welcoming to new guilds! We do have a lot of medium sized guilds and small guilds too! And we do have a server ts3! All the guilds use the ts3 and we could set you up! Please, feel free to MSG me in game. And if you want to set up a meeting contact me. good luck on your chose and I hope you can choose Ehmry bay!

“- A drama free environment”

Ehmry has more drama than any server out there.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Posted by: HotPants.5604

HotPants.5604

Hey Fxncy,

“- A drama free environment”

Ehmry has more drama than any server out there.

Maguuma disagrees with your silly assertion!

[PYRO] Pants
Maguuma – We give drama a bad name!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

I’d stay away from SoS.

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

I’d stay away from SoS.

lol why

in Looking for...

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

Second vote on Ebay, there isn’t a guild of our own we don’t value regardless of any natural drama (and usually its faced BP’s way anyways). We have the problem of being lower in numbers and higher in quality which causes us to beat the ratings and take on top contenders constantly instead of fall downward so new faces help balance that out for us and make us even stronger. Love to have you.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Looking for...

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

NSP (Northern Shiverpeaks) is a server full of roamers and small groups. We do have our zergs when needed but mostly it’s a good community that likes to look for fights and kill the opposing players. Always seem to be outmanned, but we are pretty consistent if you are looking for a ppt server. We are NOT a bandwagon server. We have a loyal WvW population and do have a community vent server. NSP is a pretty heavily PVE populated server but as far as WvW we have been and will likely remain a tier 6-7 server. With out numbers and coverage, this seems to suit most of us. Just throwing my hat in for NSP if you are looking for a permanent home because you will not be disappointed if you choose to make it your home.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Looking for...

Posted by: iLikeRED.7590

iLikeRED.7590

Do consider Henge Of Denravi . It would be my 3rd time replying to recruitment posts on the forums today , and i may even sound like a bot , but HoD would love to have your guild to fight alongside with us . Throughout my 2 months stay here , HoD has to be the warmest server i’ve guested/been to (ex bg/bp) . We’ve a server TS3 , we’ve quite alot of committed players/guilds who wvw on a regular/daily basis , and we also maintain communication/scouting reports on mapchat throughout the day/night. Our real threat has to be NSP, who have a much better coverage throughout the day , but often our dedicated wvw players put in a lot of hours , we even manage to hold our own and win against IoJ/GoM/Devona’s Rest , the former 2 being bigger servers than us , throughout the previous recent matchups.

Do feel free to drop me a mail/pm ign : Redwithfury , if you have more enquiries.