5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

The one thing I don’t like is claiming to win a fair fight vs other good teams when you have two or three more people, because in fights with under 8 people on both sides 2 or 3 more is the difference between perma uptime on group buffs or a dmg spike of 25k instead of 15k.

I don’t believe I’ve ever done that. The fight I said we won on the first night (I’m not even sure you were there or not) was up near the garrison. I didn’t record it. I’m certainly not referring to running over you at the spawn. That was meaningless. I only put that up so you could hear our mumble as it happened. Notice how we aren’t trakittenalking? We don’t think anything of it if we beat you with larger numbers. That was the whole point of some of the clips I put up. On the other hand, you all have a lot of people who seem to get seriously kitten when they die (regardless of how it happens).

I know (now) that you guys aren’t running a coordinated split group like us on voice with a designated driver and that puts you at a huge disadvantage in these 10v10ish kind of fights. None of the fights we’ve had are actually worthy of being in a movie on a “group versus group” basis because of that reason. And they would have never been in a movie if not for the constant complaints on the forums and in tells in-game.

The problem I had is when you started to have multiple people complain about us being garbage zergers when

1) Most of us were doing nothing but saying good things about you on the forums and in-game while getting kitten thrown in our face in return.

2) Some of us have been running five and often end up fighting large numbers that include people with the same guildtags as those who complain about getting zerged by us with 10. And they were running in much larger numbers than 10, I can guarantee you. That is what is called “hypocrisy.”

3) Having you team up to jump us, lose, and then complain on the forums that we zerged you. This one really gets me. I mean, what the kitten is that? I don’t care if you have a few less people, aren’t on voice, or whatever but if you attack us expect us to fight back. We aren’t just going to lay down and die. And if you lose don’t kittening complain about getting zerged. Particularly, if we have only one or two more people.

We actually respect people who put up a great fight with lesser numbers. But we certainly don’t respect people who attack us with lesser numbers, lose, and then whine about it on the forums

Now, I know we have some immature people that do things I’m not personally comfortable with and would never do myself and you have some immature people as well. I ignored those people and didn’t let them interfere with my impression of your guilds as a whole. However, a few days ago multiple people from your guilds all started with the “clown”, “zerg”, and “garbage” crap. And quite frankly, I now view most of your guilds as having good players but also harboring a lot of self-centered hypocritical punks.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

@Oozo: No one in my guild said we only run “5 mans” ever. Most of us don’t even have group builds. We also don’t have any rules about not following zergs/ letting pugs follow us. I don’t even think anyone in our guild except Kevin has said anything but jokes about your numbers and he doesn’t even run the tag. Stop lumping every guild that has the same playstyle as someone else into their insults. Also, for those videos where you try to make fun of us for not fighting you/ losing to you with “even numbers” when over half of them are pugs, pugs are pretty much useless in even fights with good players. Get over it. At the moment, no one really wants to organize with 10+ roamers so they’re probably annoyed at never getting good fights. I think I’ve had maybe 2 against your guilds since this matchup started and they were fun as hell.

You might want to go back and read through this thread a bit more carefully.

I have absolutely zero problem with whatever XOXO/SPCA or whoever that wants to run with a larger NSP force. No problem there, whatsoever.

Here is the problem. When we are called zerging trash by people who wear the same guildtags as people we see when we are fighting 5v15 it bothers me. I have no problem with them being in the fight.

I have a problem with the dishonesty, disrespect, and hypocrisy.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

As far as I am concerned, [SoCo] is the best guild out there, period. It’s not because we never lose fights; we /release more than you guys do fighting the same guilds. It’s not because of our notoriety; I’m sure there are plenty of enemy guilds who aren’t familiar with the tag (probably more that don;t than do). It’s not because we blindly support the guilds on the server; just ask the DR Alliance.

We are the best guild out there because these are the people I play with daily. They know my kids names, I know their kids names, girlfriends, wives, birthdays, been across the country to visit with people I have only known from pictures and teamspeak. With the exception of an intolerance for cheating, I could give a good kitten what others think about me or my guild. Our actions on the field (and in chat) are where our reputation is made. Like us or not, it does not matter to me. Why would I let someone else’s opinion of my friends and I add stress to a GAME? It’s supposed to be fun. Enjoy it with your friends.

Perhaps you’re putting too much stock in what others think of you and your group. It’s an added stress that just isn’t needed. I’ve watched most of your guys videos, fought alongside you (you probably rezzed me many times), and seen enemies pause when they see your tags pop up. Does it matter if they say you had more when you didn’t, or when you wipe 30 with a group of 10 and they have nothing but excuses?

If you didn’t have a video, you wouldn’t remember a month from now which guild said you had more numbers, which you beat 7v15, or which had the most excuses, but you will remember having a good time with your friends. And if that is why we are here, why does any of the other kitten matter?

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Score update please???

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Here is a roaming vid that teivospy wanted me to post for him.

Basically a 10v10 is meaningless against you guys as it is a lose/lose situation for us. If you win, we lose. If we win, you can say you are just a disorganized group and we zerged you.

You are quite literally a waste of our time.

We don’t run 10+ to fight disorganized groups. We run 10+ to fight organized guild groups that can run 10-30 deep. We are not here to entertain you. We are here to entertain ourselves. If you can’t compete with us on that level, tough kitten.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

As far as I am concerned, [SoCo] is the best guild out there, period. It’s not because we never lose fights; we /release more than you guys do fighting the same guilds. It’s not because of our notoriety; I’m sure there are plenty of enemy guilds who aren’t familiar with the tag (probably more that don;t than do). It’s not because we blindly support the guilds on the server; just ask the DR Alliance.

We are the best guild out there because these are the people I play with daily. They know my kids names, I know their kids names, girlfriends, wives, birthdays, been across the country to visit with people I have only known from pictures and teamspeak. With the exception of an intolerance for cheating, I could give a good kitten what others think about me or my guild. Our actions on the field (and in chat) are where our reputation is made. Like us or not, it does not matter to me. Why would I let someone else’s opinion of my friends and I add stress to a GAME? It’s supposed to be fun. Enjoy it with your friends.

Perhaps you’re putting too much stock in what others think of you and your group. It’s an added stress that just isn’t needed. I’ve watched most of your guys videos, fought alongside you (you probably rezzed me many times), and seen enemies pause when they see your tags pop up. Does it matter if they say you had more when you didn’t, or when you wipe 30 with a group of 10 and they have nothing but excuses?

If you didn’t have a video, you wouldn’t remember a month from now which guild said you had more numbers, which you beat 7v15, or which had the most excuses, but you will remember having a good time with your friends. And if that is why we are here, why does any of the other kitten matter?

This isn’t about who has the best guild or the best players, it’s about dishonesty, disrepect. hypocrisy, running around with built-in excuses, and overall kitten human behavior.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

I am now a soco fan, pretty good way to go about your gameplay. After reading the oozo/ad posts I can see why a bunch of people use the clown label when referring to ad. I’m not even sure if these posts are trollish or for real.

There was a guy that posted an irl pic with a gun lol.. omg. Maybe you should police up your own people / guild before trying to make sure others play respectfully, honorably and without hypocrisy. Omg gun lolol…..

Maybe this is why you might have this bad rep that you seem ever so worried about.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

That is exactly what Yama Seki (Obon) is all about. There aren’t that many actives these days but we have been together since 2006 back in GW1. We’ve gone through lots of things in our personal lives and supported each other through them. We know we can always hop on Vent to have a great chat, especially when dealing with other things in our lives. Our guild isn’t about accomplishments, being seen as the best to other, or drama but rather just a place were we can have fun together and be there for each other when we can. We actually are having some of our kids and wives playing along side us.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

We don’t run 10+ to fight disorganized groups. We run 10+ to fight organized guild groups that can run 10-30 deep. We are not here to entertain you. We are here to entertain ourselves. If you can’t compete with us on that level, tough kitten.

You’ll hardly find this in our tier then. For example, you spent your time fighting pugs last evening in our borderland. We had no orgnaisation, no voice chat to coordinate attacks and focus fire any of you. But this defeat forced us to face our weaknesses as a server. Map chat was really interesting to read after the first wipe.

Anyway, that was a fun challenge to survive you all. I even had a chance to carebear with one of your ele on the bridge just before you charged to take the tower. I think we could be friends.

VoxL, NSPPT

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

score update—————-

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

You’ll hardly find this in our tier then. For example, you spent your time fighting pugs last evening in our borderland. We had no orgnaisation, no voice chat to coordinate attacks and focus fire any of you. But this defeat forced us to face our weaknesses as a server. Map chat was really interesting to read after the first wipe.

Anyway, that was a fun challenge to survive you all. I even had a chance to carebear with one of your ele on the bridge just before you charged to take the tower. I think we could be friends.

The organization in EB was worse last night… Had a few commanders pop in though just after GoM flipped our keep and did their best to help get things back together though. If NSP ever gets completely organized…. Things will be very different for our server.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Hey,

Yes, often times we end up fighting PUGs since that is the nature of the game. We have had fights against the following guilds that were running 10-30 or more. Os, TFG, MoB, BOSS, and I’m sure some others I can’t recall ATM. Of these, Os has been the toughest to fight.

The thing about fighting PUGs though is that even if they are disorganized if there are even just a few really good players in there it can still be a difficult fight.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

I don’t think anyone from GoM has participated in this thread in the last 4 pages unless it was for a score update ><

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Alright, haters gonna hate… but I think it’s time someone finally manned up and said this.

I’ve been to many fight clubs, and I’ve been to many servers. There are some extremely talented players here. I got my rear handed to me last night in a few duels. The quality of some of the guilds here is pretty stellar. So, I’ll just admit some notable names I’ve seen around the battlefield. Tip of the hat to.

SPCA, SPLT, XOXO, Tm for NSP and for GOM I’ve only really seen some good fights from Raven Hold.

This is a great match up, and I’m enjoying it…. though realizing I need to step my game up and learn something other than D/D thief lol. (Sorry for caps/spelling)

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

I don’t think anyone from GoM has participated in this thread in the last 4 pages unless it was for a score update ><

Probably trying to stay out of the drama… I love my server, but man the drama gets thick.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Score update. Now excuse me while I fight this ice cube.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Score update. Now excuse me while I fight this ice cube.

what are you doing pve-ing! Thats my thing right now >.> you have to pick up my slack!

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I’ve made a few comments on the last few pages and I’m on GoM.

From your friendly Obon Mesmer,

Angelic Renae

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

So… has EL left NSP? I haven’t really noticed any of them in-game recently

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Alright, haters gonna hate… but I think it’s time someone finally manned up and said this.

I’ve been to many fight clubs, and I’ve been to many servers. There are some extremely talented players here. I got my rear handed to me last night in a few duels. The quality of some of the guilds here is pretty stellar. So, I’ll just admit some notable names I’ve seen around the battlefield. Tip of the hat to.

SPCA, SPLT, XOXO, Tm for NSP and for GOM I’ve only really seen some good fights from Raven Hold.

This is a great match up, and I’m enjoying it…. though realizing I need to step my game up and learn something other than D/D thief lol. (Sorry for caps/spelling)

I haven’t been in TS with every guild but my impression is we got a lotta gifted PvP folk but not too many guilds that run disciplined organized guild groups.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It’s hard to eat popcorn and type at the same time.

Also, cheers to Neeho and [SoCo]. That message should be at the heart of every guild regardless of how they play. Win or lose, zerg or roam, as long as you’re having fun with a group of people you like, you’re doing it right.

(edited by TeamBattleAxe.3901)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

@funk no EL is still around and well just only seem to be on or in WvW occodionaly but I’ve definitely still seen them!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: BulletNG.7069

BulletNG.7069

I’ve been pretty bored recently in this matchup.

Dawn of Dementia [DUI] – Yak’s Bend
Formerly: Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

I’ve been pretty bored recently in this matchup.

Should have been at QL in EB or in the NSP borderlands last night. Bag were being given out like it was Christmas!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Fun fights DR and NSP last night @Briar.
“[Outmaned] I don’t care.”

Attachments:

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

@Oozo: No one in my guild said we only run “5 mans” ever. Most of us don’t even have group builds. We also don’t have any rules about not following zergs/ letting pugs follow us. I don’t even think anyone in our guild except Kevin has said anything but jokes about your numbers and he doesn’t even run the tag. Stop lumping every guild that has the same playstyle as someone else into their insults. Also, for those videos where you try to make fun of us for not fighting you/ losing to you with “even numbers” when over half of them are pugs, pugs are pretty much useless in even fights with good players. Get over it. At the moment, no one really wants to organize with 10+ roamers so they’re probably annoyed at never getting good fights. I think I’ve had maybe 2 against your guilds since this matchup started and they were fun as hell.

I have absolutely zero problem with whatever XOXO/SPCA or whoever that wants to run with a larger NSP force. No problem there, whatsoever.

Here is the problem. When we are called zerging trash by people who wear the same guildtags as people we see when we are fighting 5v15 it bothers me. I have no problem with them being in the fight.

I think the problem here is you. Stop giving a kitten about what people are saying about a game and the drama ends. Responding to goading is the exact response people are looking for. I don’t want to troll but when people like you rage on forums I feel obligated to keep them raging.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I’ve made a few comments on the last few pages and I’m on GoM.

From your friendly Obon Mesmer,

Angelic Renae

Speaking of which, I’m always amused when you give us a fight regardless of how many we come at you with. Yesterday when we fought you and a few RISE guys was incredibly fun, we cheated by switching out our warrior for necro when you killed him though. :P

Cheers,

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Today’s projected ratings from the Millenium page:

Devona’s Rest 1 090.227
Gate of Madness 1 083.347
Northern Shiverpeaks 1 070.442

Only 20 points separating 1st and 3rd.
<3 T7

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Aside from a couple of people, that’s called trolling and has nothing to do with anything in-game. The fact some of the things as immature as “boozo the clown” have gotten a rise out of you is only making you look bad and them continue to troll. Trolls have no “respect,” so your crusade on the interwebz to make it a family-friendly environment isn’t going to end the way you’d hope. Also, the only person I see repeatedly bringing up that one night we had 10ish together is you (in the next post)…. and the only person I know of who said anything about your numbers that night apologized about a million times on here already.
P.S. Some people normally spend some time in zergs and some have taken to giving you that experience because of how much you are “not here to entertain” us. That’s called us entertaining ourselves

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

(edited by Themanbat.3206)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Today’s projected ratings from the Millenium page:

Devona’s Rest 1 090.227
Gate of Madness 1 083.347
Northern Shiverpeaks 1 070.442

Only 20 points separating 1st and 3rd.
<3 T7

+1
great fights in T7

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Mods seem to be deleting all my posts.
Either someone here is reporting them or they’ve finally caught on to me.

In other news.
Reset is nearly upon us.

I think that we should all have a friendly tea party in SM.
With tonics and banquets with banners, kittens and flowers and stuff.

You happy “MR/MRS community coordinator”?! I’ve said something pleasant.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Sororita.3465

In other news.
Reset is nearly upon us.

Now by SM you mean GoM hills and by tea party you mean golem rush?

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

In other news.
Reset is nearly upon us.

Now by SM you mean GoM hills and by tea party you mean golem rush?

Yeup Golem rushing GoM hills seems about right.
Or am I just saying that..

…..HMMMMMM….?

Reverse physiology did you see that one coming?
Maybe we will attack DR hills instead?

Ha ha ha.
Sorry that was a good one.
Wtf would we do with DR hills.

Or am I just saying that so they gain confidence?!
The plot thickens.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Malkavian.3751

Malkavian.3751

I have a feeling NSP will be losing alot of their numbers tonight. WvW environment is toxic here. Wonder what transfer everyone is going to

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Just a little pre-reset dance party before the fun starts

Attachments:

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Helo,

fighting thief 1v1 on guardian is really hard, I had to push all the buttons really fast, but I don’t have a gaming keyboard yet, so I dont think i pushed them fast enough sometimes. Gaming keyboard is only thing holding me back ha ha ha!

-Your Big Horse

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

The one thing I don’t like is claiming to win a fair fight vs other good teams when you have two or three more people, because in fights with under 8 people on both sides 2 or 3 more is the difference between perma uptime on group buffs or a dmg spike of 25k instead of 15k.

I don’t believe I’ve ever done that. The fight I said we won on the first night (I’m not even sure you were there or not) was up near the garrison. I didn’t record it. I’m certainly not referring to running over you at the spawn. That was meaningless. I only put that up so you could hear our mumble as it happened. Notice how we aren’t trakittenalking? We don’t think anything of it if we beat you with larger numbers. That was the whole point of some of the clips I put up. On the other hand, you all have a lot of people who seem to get seriously kitten when they die (regardless of how it happens).

I know (now) that you guys aren’t running a coordinated split group like us on voice with a designated driver and that puts you at a huge disadvantage in these 10v10ish kind of fights. None of the fights we’ve had are actually worthy of being in a movie on a “group versus group” basis because of that reason. And they would have never been in a movie if not for the constant complaints on the forums and in tells in-game.

The problem I had is when you started to have multiple people complain about us being garbage zergers when

1) Most of us were doing nothing but saying good things about you on the forums and in-game while getting kitten thrown in our face in return.

2) Some of us have been running five and often end up fighting large numbers that include people with the same guildtags as those who complain about getting zerged by us with 10. And they were running in much larger numbers than 10, I can guarantee you. That is what is called “hypocrisy.”

3) Having you team up to jump us, lose, and then complain on the forums that we zerged you. This one really gets me. I mean, what the kitten is that? I don’t care if you have a few less people, aren’t on voice, or whatever but if you attack us expect us to fight back. We aren’t just going to lay down and die. And if you lose don’t kittening complain about getting zerged. Particularly, if we have only one or two more people.

We actually respect people who put up a great fight with lesser numbers. But we certainly don’t respect people who attack us with lesser numbers, lose, and then whine about it on the forums

Now, I know we have some immature people that do things I’m not personally comfortable with and would never do myself and you have some immature people as well. I ignored those people and didn’t let them interfere with my impression of your guilds as a whole. However, a few days ago multiple people from your guilds all started with the “clown”, “zerg”, and “garbage” crap. And quite frankly, I now view most of your guilds as having good players but also harboring a lot of self-centered hypocritical punks.

you do realize all those videos objectively showed you fighting pugs

So 1 AD member in a group of 10-15 getting wiped by 5 SPCA and a tM member means that all of SPCA and all of tM just dominated your main group of 10/a zerg of AD? That is what you sound like to me. You also do realize that SPCA SPLT tM and XOXO are all separate guilds but you just group them together because one person calls your guild a zerg guild after being bad mannered by members of your guild (From what I can tell you do nothing about this bad manner)?

There is more to say but from all your confusion nerf posts you seem to be the type of person who isn’t willing to listen, but say he is willing to listen only for the sake of sounding fair

edit-

Also people hating on the tM video of them killing a zerg by themselves, what is wrong with you? You guys sound like morons being dismissive towards their accomplishments. “ooo you cant do what we can do” >_>

(edited by ChesterWing.5321)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: HypnotikJester.1283

HypnotikJester.1283

good job gom on this reset Victory dance!!!

http://www.youtube.com/audio?v=OE5uc8wkOno

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

Helo,

fighting thief 1v1 on guardian is really hard, I had to push all the buttons really fast, but I don’t have a gaming keyboard yet, so I dont think i pushed them fast enough sometimes. Gaming keyboard is only thing holding me back ha ha ha!

-Your Big Horse

hey horse,

i’m sorry about your disadvantage of not having a gaming keyboard and i know how hard it is to make it with only what you got. i started a fundraiser for you on kickstarter to get you a gaming keyboard (does razer keyboard sound good to u??). for everyone dollar someone donates i will give them a coupon for 1 free baby blood dragon hug.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/495806192/your-big-horse-keyboard-fundraiser

i appreciate anyone that will donate to this cause.

sincerely,
the lad guy

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Helo,

-Your Big Horse

hey horse,

i’m sorry about your disadvantage of not having a gaming keyboard and i know how hard it is to make it with only what you got. i started a fundraiser for you on kickstarter to get you a gaming keyboard (does razer keyboard sound good to u??). for everyone dollar someone donates i will give them a coupon for 1 free baby blood dragon hug.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/495806192/your-big-horse-keyboard-fundraiser

i appreciate anyone that will donate to this cause.

sincerely,
the lad guy

ty my friend for your kind words and support. I read that razer is best so that is good ty!

-Your Big Horse