A Week Full of Reset Nights

in WvW

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

What do you guys think of having a week without consequence to PPT where every night is a new completely random matchup? It would not be a permanent arrangement. Just once every 2 to 3 months? Just to see what would happen.

I know Tier 1 vs. Tier 7 would be unfair, but who cares? Just see what would happen. Maybe you could even reduce the cost of upgrading for this event (Like half supply) to keep defending still somewhat useful.

We are only talking about one week just to see how it would go! Would be one interesting week, wouldn’t you think? And it might just shake things up a bit once in a while.

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

You should have been here at launch. It was a mess, and we did have a new matchup every day.

in WvW

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

I remember, it was chaotic but ultimately fun!

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

in WvW

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

I remember, it was chaotic but ultimately fun!

yes, soo much more fun then then now.

in WvW

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Considering the time it takes to match new servers you’d have 6 days to fight and 1 day to wait for reset but in the middle of primetime :P

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

This sounds like fun to do again. When we switched to randomized matches, there was a glitch during EU reset where people were completely randomized in the matches and people on the same server would fight each other. I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. Please Anet.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

I know Tier 1 vs. Tier 7 would be unfair, but who cares?

I care.

No thanks on the day-long matches, I’m happy with week-long.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Great idea on the week a week full of resets, would be awesome. But not totally random – t1 v T7 wouldn’t even be fun for a day.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I think a T1 v T7 matchup would be cool for a day. The T7 server could have their ’Sparta’ moment trying to hold their keep against the waves of zerglings, meanwhile the T1 server could get their map completion done.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall