Apparently Lords don't get Buff Immediately

in WvW

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

BG vs TC on EBG. TC going to re-take mendons. BG follows TC through the gate right as they break it. TC goes to lord room + kill lord. Cap goes off RIGHT as BG swamps the TC zerg. TC zerg wipes and somehow the lord dies in the process.

We guessed that the lord buff doesn’t go up right away and he must have melted during the fight. Anyway, BG ended up capping somehow and here’s what was leftover.

Attachments:

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

No, the buff is right away afaik. This looks like ress bug.

After someone caps the tower/keep/camp/what ever the old lord stays dead on the ground for 1-2 seconds afterwards. If the lord is ressed during this time span and then killed the ring pops up even though the new lord is still alive. You are able to cap it back if you lure the new lord out of the ring and then there will be two lords with buffs and one buggy tower because the ring will pop back when the other lord loses its buff and dies from the another one.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in WvW

Posted by: Ransom.1362

Ransom.1362

Just BG cheating some more, as if it isn’t obvious enough that they can’t win legitimately and need to either use glitches or bribe servers into a 2v1 for victory

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Wow a bug in WvW, never!

What it is is that sometimes when you capture a tower the ring remains. If this happens and there are still enemy inside, they can lure the tower lord out of the ring whilst others get in the ring and claim the tower back again.
If you look at your screenshot there are 2 lords, one yours and enemy.

Expect a fix in 2018, and by fix the removal of lords from towers :P

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6281

Fury.6281

Just BG cheating some more, as if it isn’t obvious enough that they can’t win legitimately and need to either use glitches or bribe servers into a 2v1 for victory

Someones mad >.>

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Seen this happen before where the two lord’s duked it out in NE tower. Rare bug that can happen.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Did the lord had skill lag? Lol :P

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: Nicolatte.5360

Nicolatte.5360

Yeah, I’ve seen this too. I wouldn’t blame every WvW bug on hacking Ransom. I’ve seen this when HoD was T8 and we were fighting FC for a keep. At that point in time I doubt either side had anything to appeal to would-be hackers/exploiters. It did add a seriously weird element to the fight, though. lol

Nicolatte – Ranger, Nicolyte – Elementalist
Henge of Denravi since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

You real mad, son.

in WvW

Posted by: Cri Up.9638

Cri Up.9638

Someones mad >.>

You sir made me laugh uncontrollably xD

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

Someones mad >.>

You sir made me laugh uncontrollably xD

BG player reports a bug with a screenshot and gets accused of cheating … made me laugh even harder.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014