Arena net pls put my server in bronze ;-;

in WvW

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

Pls I ned bronze so we get first without trying.
Pls if I don’t get max reward my lif over
Pls anet

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Now we spend the rest of this thread guessing which server the OP is on. My guess is SoR.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

i think hes on hibergate

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Pretty sure it’s a joke topic.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It’s a good summary of bandwagoning though if you substitute bronze with whatever league is relevant.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

My guess is SoR.

noh

in WvW

Posted by: Burnham.2613

Burnham.2613

Now we spend the rest of this thread guessing which server the OP is on. My guess is SoR.

SoR would still finish in the bottom of bronze. We have very few WvW based guilds left and none of them are even remotely close to being as good as the guilds who left. SoR might very well be the worst WvW server in the entire game at the moment.

in WvW

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

SoR would still finish in the bottom of bronze. We have very few WvW based guilds left and none of them are even remotely close to being as good as the guilds who left. SoR might very well be the worst WvW server in the entire game at the moment.

Sor may well belong in bronze but I doubt ur the worst server in game, you guys have no idea how brutal the pop is on t7, or t8. you guys got 60k points vs dragonbrand, kaineg couldn’t do that.

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Please put SoR in Bronze. I am on SBI, and I felt bad facing them the last 3 weeks, and watching them get killed by DB and us.

It will be a horrible season for them in silver league, considering they are truly a bronze league server. The glicko system failed them. They got destroyed 2 weeks ago, and the more they were getting beat that week, it didn’t even change the 81 points that they were going to lose.

You really should manually move them.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

i think hes on hibergate

Let’s not joke about this. 90% of BG would probably either quit the game or transfer if that ever happened. Steamrolling servers aren’t fun. OP is most likely referring to SoR, though could possibly also be on CD

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

i think hes on hibergate

Let’s not joke about this. 90% of BG would probably either quit the game or transfer if that ever happened. Steamrolling servers aren’t fun. OP is most likely referring to SoR, though could possibly also be on CD

BG fears us, true story.

in WvW

Posted by: Misty Red Rose.9320

Misty Red Rose.9320

SoR has been in the top tiers too long and you have no idea what it’s like in the bottom 16 or so servers. (Um, well now you do.) Welcome to our world. A world where one or two big guilds decides to leave and – monkey see, monkey do – then one by one more guilds just follow.

Take it from someone who has been on IoJ since launch. SoR seems to be going through exactly what we did about a year ago. We lost masses of players when free transfers ended last year and it took forever to get to the tier we should have been in. We never went into a map where we were not out-manned – often by very large numbers. (Consider yourselves lucky, if they did the match-ups the way they use to, you would probably be still be in tier 2.) We clawed our way back up to the silver league, only to have a couple of WvW guilds leave 1-2 days before Seasons started. We lost every match, but we had some great guilds stick around and fight it out during the worse of times. A couple of good guilds joined us and now we’re relatively stable. If you have a good core group of players, no matter how small, you’ll attract more players and guilds.

Once you get to play against servers simliar to your WvW populations it will get fun again. I just wish we could have a Seasons where there was no benefit to stacking on the top tier servers.

in WvW

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Havnig had SOR for Friday, they didn’t get completely slaughtered, just badly owned. They would actually be competitive in bronze, I think they are a tier 6 server , or thereabouts.