Communication & Development

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Alright. Lets all assume that Arena Net WvW Developer Team is currently working extremely h@rd(nice censor) on future WvW Content and they have absolutely no time whatsoever to read the forums, reply or engage in discussion.
That could be entirely possible, we don’t know.
But do you think it is possible to develop a decent content without listening to community, ignoring the discussions and not asking any questions?
I doubt it. Look at EOTM.
So here’s my concern – even if they are currently having a huge background WvW project, I doubt it will succeed.

in WvW

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Didn’t we have CDI’s to discuss ‘stuff’? Maybe they’re just digesting all that info and working on the next feature patch. It’s not like pvp nor pve (except story-related stuff) had lots of dev interaction. I’d say we’ll be getting info around gamescom and we’ll see the next feature patch by then too.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in WvW

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Didn’t we have CDI’s to discuss ‘stuff’? Maybe they’re just digesting all that info and working on the next feature patch. It’s not like pvp nor pve (except story-related stuff) had lots of dev interaction. I’d say we’ll be getting info around gamescom and we’ll see the next feature patch by then too.

If we have to wait 4-5 more months for anything WvW related things will be bad.

in WvW

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

I’m seriously doubting any new changes made for wvw because WvW simply does not generate Gems for Anet. In pve people tend to “buy” repair kits, revive orbs, salvage kits, etc, and in PvP anet is trying to generate E-sports hype. But there is simply no transaction involving wvw. Its mostly guild/server pride that is keeping it alive but as time progresses and new games come out people will eventually leave. At that point anet will simply leave it empty

Tour

in WvW

Nick.6972

I’m sure there will be still people playing WvW even if they fail to release any WvW update this year, probably not the dedicated WvW-only players, but WvW was always intended to be casual pvp since the beginning. Maybe that’s their goal, I don’t know.

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

We used to get Devon or at least someone popping in now and then to at least say “I can’t say too much but there is some exciting stuff on the horizon” “Please be patient”….Bla Bla.

We haven’t seen or heard anything in far too long, It isn’t looking good for WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

They said feature packs every quarter (*). So that should be around august. With gamescom being their favorite fair I think we might see the next one around then (14-17 august). So that’s 1-2 months tops.

*: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/feature/8410/The-Improvements-Weve-Been-Waiting-For.html

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Meanwhile, Anet devs dig up days old threads in the general forum and post a reply.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Anet have their own vision.

We’ve known this since alpha where people gave their suggestions and concerns, and they fell on deaf ears, and the devs continued to make the game how they wanted.

Then they created the CDIs, they were so well known that I didnt even know about them until the 3rd one started!
But if you look back at them you can see again, this is just to appease the naive and gullable WvW players, to make them think that anything they say on there will be heard and will be considered.

D.C. left the last CDI after just 3 days, assuming he had gathered all he needed to know. But again the simple fact is that they are driving the game forward the way they want, and not even heeding what the community has to say.
Just look at all their posts in the CDI, they basicall say “Great idea, we’ll think about it”.

Meanwhile, Anet devs dig up days old threads in the general forum and post a reply.

Actually these are WvW players who are digging up year old threads where devs have stated things and changes are coming real soon; yet here we are over a year later with nothing changed in regards to that thread’s topic.

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

It is incorrect to say that WvW generates no gem sales. The only reason to transfer servers these days is for WvW, especially pre and post WvW tournament seasons. A subset of those transfers are going to be done using gems bought with real cash.

Second, this seems like as good a topic as any to post this article (it mentions Guild Wars): http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/18/should-the-elder-scrolls-online-go-free-to-play

“But while changing to F2P means planning for the future does become harder, it also opens the door to a much faster-paced breed of feedback that, if analysed and reacted to appropriately, enables developers to get the most bang for their buck.”

This line struck me as applicable to Guild Wars 2. Not reacting “appropriately” to feedback from WvW means losing potential profit. Players are a commodity in this model because there’s always a subset of the current playerbase that spends a ton of money. You want to have as many as possible online and playing.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

TheFamster.7806

It is incorrect to say that WvW generates no gem sales. The only reason to transfer servers these days is for WvW, especially pre and post WvW tournament seasons. A subset of those transfers are going to be done using gems bought with real cash.

Second, this seems like as good a topic as any to post this article (it mentions Guild Wars): http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/18/should-the-elder-scrolls-online-go-free-to-play

“But while changing to F2P means planning for the future does become harder, it also opens the door to a much faster-paced breed of feedback that, if analysed and reacted to appropriately, enables developers to get the most bang for their buck.”

This line struck me as applicable to Guild Wars 2. Not reacting “appropriately” to feedback from WvW means losing potential profit. Players are a commodity in this model because there’s always a subset of the current playerbase that spends a ton of money. You want to have as many as possible online and playing.

But ever since the introduction of wvw nothing has changed. From the titles to achievement, even for server balances, anet has not responded. Rather they’d only put price on server transfer to ensure minimal gem generate and ignored us ever since. And how many times would one transfer servers in a month? For many players its a one time thing and that is why anet does not even have wvw teams. When the new game comes out that matches wvw in gw2, people will flock to it, and only then anet will respond to user request to retain its wvw population, but then they can simply acknowledge the end of wvw and close down the entire gameplay, focusing on pve and pvp

Tour

in WvW

Chaba.5410

But ever since the introduction of wvw nothing has changed. From the titles to achievement, even for server balances, anet has not responded.

While I wouldn’t say there have been no changes (the removal of server culling was a big deal), us WvW players are perceiving the company response to our instant feedback as “inappropriate” which translates into less revenue, less “bang for their buck” from us.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Funny title because there is no communication and no development, WvW-wise.

in WvW

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

I’m seriously doubting any new changes made for wvw because WvW simply does not generate Gems for Anet. In pve people tend to “buy” repair kits, revive orbs, salvage kits, etc, and in PvP anet is trying to generate E-sports hype. But there is simply no transaction involving wvw. Its mostly guild/server pride that is keeping it alive but as time progresses and new games come out people will eventually leave. At that point anet will simply leave it empty

Funny after paying for food/crystals/siege I break even in WvW so I buy gems every two weeks to have any gold for fun stuff.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

in WvW

TheFamster.7806

Funny after paying for food/crystals/siege I break even in WvW so I buy gems every two weeks to have any gold for fun stuff.

To be honest I actually make gold in wvw (very little), but then for me if i did a dungeon tour for a day I wouldn’t have to get more gold for wvw in a month. WvW actually costs very little and that is why its being neglected. You don’t need top oil/food because of buffs/removals from many players around you. You don’t even need many golds to buy gears due to badge of honor currency. Hell from those champion bags one can even expect a precursor drop or even a named exotic which will be enough to supply a casual wvw player for about 2 weeks. Beside wvw is only serious in seasons and top tier servers so the population is very unstable and not much. Server transfers can be done with gold to gem exchange so anet can afford to ignore us continuously until wvw dies off.

Tour

in WvW

Chaba.5410

TheFamster,
In the article I linked it talks about how there is always a subset of the playerbase that will spend a lot of real cash. F2P is usually structured where you either spend time (farming gold for gems) or spend money (use real cash to buy gems) – iirc the Wildstar subscription model is somewhat based on this principle. Not everyone cares to spend the time or has the time to spend. Yes, server transfers can be done with gold to gem exchange, but there are a subset of those that are not, they’re done with real cash.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

bloodletting wolf.2837

To be honest I actually make gold in wvw (very little), but then for me if i did a dungeon tour for a day I wouldn’t have to get more gold for wvw in a month. WvW actually costs very little and that is why its being neglected. You don’t need top oil/food because of buffs/removals from many players around you. You don’t even need many golds to buy gears due to badge of honor currency. Hell from those champion bags one can even expect a precursor drop or even a named exotic which will be enough to supply a casual wvw player for about 2 weeks. Beside wvw is only serious in seasons and top tier servers so the population is very unstable and not much. Server transfers can be done with gold to gem exchange so anet can afford to ignore us continuously until wvw dies off.

You must not WvW much. I spend over 1g per hour just on the food and crystals and although they aren’t required for zerging you need then for roaming. Superior siege adds up as well. WvW is serious in the off season for people like me and it isn’t just the top tier servers. If I get a precursor or named exotic from a champ bag I’ll let you know. Cute

in WvW

TheFamster.7806

You must not WvW much. I spend over 1g per hour just on the food and crystals and although they aren’t required for zerging you need then for roaming. Superior siege adds up as well. WvW is serious in the off season for people like me and it isn’t just the top tier servers. If I get a precursor or named exotic from a champ bag I’ll let you know. Cute

1g for an hour isn’t much compare to pve aspect of the game. In my case I usually spend over 100g just for the basic runes and sigils, which tempts me to buy gold. In general, people spend more gold (hence future gem) on pve contents rather than wvw. The only reason people would buy gems is mostly for pve contents which can be used in wvw, but not exclusively for wvw.

Tour

in WvW

bloodletting wolf.2837

1g for an hour isn’t much compare to pve aspect of the game. In my case I usually spend over 100g just for the basic runes and sigils, which tempts me to buy gold. In general, people spend more gold (hence future gem) on pve contents rather than wvw. The only reason people would buy gems is mostly for pve contents which can be used in wvw, but not exclusively for wvw.

Really because I don’t have to spend skritt when I play pve and make decent money when I decide to sight see in care bear land. Ascended armor cost about $40 btw since that was the only way I was going to get it that wasn’t going to take a year or grind pve. Anyways like I said you apparently don’t spend much time in WvW or you might know better.

in WvW

TheFamster.7806

Really because I don’t have to spend skritt when I play pve and make decent money when I decide to sight see in care bear land. Ascended armor cost about $40 btw since that was the only way I was going to get it that wasn’t going to take a year or grind pve. Anyways like I said you apparently don’t spend much time in WvW or you might know better.[/quote]

Is it because you don’t run meta builds or like to do speedruns? because consumables+foods+ runes can easily go up to 100g+ without a hiccup. The point is wvw does not have a steady based gem income other than server transfers while pve players have to spend gems/golds to even begin their journey. Its obvious why anet cares so much for pve and pvp but so little to wvw

Tour

in WvW

Chaba.5410

This conversation got weird. Not sure what you guys are trying to prove.

Bloodletting’s point is that you can make more gold in PvE than in WvW.

TheFamster’s point is that PvE must generate more gem sales than WvW given how much attention is paid to PvE.

Guys, guys. You’re both right. WvW players end up being forced to farm gold in PvE because 1) you can make more gold in it than in WvW and 2) that leads to the false belief that PvE is worth devoting more resources to than WvW. Anet misinterprets their own data. Think about how many posts you’ve seen since game launch asking for better rewards in WvW.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

If they don’t capitalize on the WvW format in every way possible, including current & future development focus, this may go down in history as one of the BIGGEST examples of squandered opportunities.

There is no other game out there that can even touch the general fun you can have in WvW. I just don’t understand why they ignore it, it’s the selling point of the game, the PVE is meh, the sPVP is just outright bad, so all that is left that sets GW2 apart is WvW.

What they need is a business model manager that sees:

1. The majority of people that still log in daily to this game are WvWers.
2. PvE’s come and go once the content is finished, the WvW’ers are the ones that hang around leading to more potential gem sales.

The opportunity is there, they just need to grab the bulls by the horns so to speak.

in WvW

bloodletting wolf.2837

This conversation got weird. Not sure what you guys are trying to prove.

Bloodletting’s point is that you can make more gold in PvE than in WvW.

TheFamster’s point is that PvE must generate more gem sales than WvW given how much attention is paid to PvE.

Guys, guys. You’re both right. WvW players end up being forced to farm gold in PvE because 1) you can make more gold in it than in WvW and 2) that leads to the false belief that PvE is worth devoting more resources to than WvW. Anet misinterprets their own data. Think about how many posts you’ve seen since game launch asking for better rewards in WvW.

My point is that after paying for food/siege/maintenance/upgrades you break even so I have to buy gem because I refuse to pve. WvW players buy gems.

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

If they don’t capitalize on the WvW format in every way possible, including current & future development focus, this may go down in history as one of the BIGGEST examples of squandered opportunities.

There is no other game out there that can even touch the general fun you can have in WvW. I just don’t understand why they ignore it, it’s the selling point of the game, the PVE is meh, the sPVP is just outright bad, so all that is left that sets GW2 apart is WvW.

What they need is a business model manager that sees:

1. The majority of people that still log in daily to this game are WvWers.
2. PvE’s come and go once the content is finished, the WvW’ers are the ones that hang around leading to more potential gem sales.

The opportunity is there, they just need to grab the bulls by the horns so to speak.

I started playing GW2 at launch and everything you say has been absolutely true ever since then … and LOTS of players have pointed out the exact same thing. It is simply criminal how indifferent ANet has been toward WvW and how significant it could have been. I don’t think there’s a game out there right now that could reach the potential that WvW has, but it’s all been squandered.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

They said feature packs every quarter (*). So that should be around august. With gamescom being their favorite fair I think we might see the next one around then (14-17 august). So that’s 1-2 months tops.

*: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/feature/8410/The-Improvements-Weve-Been-Waiting-For.html

Possible. It also looks like season 3 of the “what ever the new name is, league or tournament” may start sometime from 8 weeks to 12 weeks.

I am not really happy about communication though.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Eugenides.1274

Eugenides.1274

The ANet Glassdoor employee reviews are an interesting read. You may need to log in to see them all.

There have been a few new employee reviews in the past months and most of them talk about a disconnect between what the higher ups in the company want and what players want. In the end, it’s their game, but reading through the reviews is a bit discouraging as a player.

Attolis – Beyond the Wall [Crow]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

The ANet Glassdoor employee reviews are an interesting read. You may need to log in to see them all.

There have been a few new employee reviews in the past months and most of them talk about a disconnect between what the higher ups in the company want and what players want. In the end, it’s their game, but reading through the reviews is a bit discouraging as a player.

Wow! Very enlightening, though not surprising. Those reviews certainly explain a lot as to why the game is in the state it is in. Disheartening, as well; I’ve now given up hope of ever seeing any substantive improvements to WvW. No more walls of text from me. Just biding my time until someone else builds a better RvRvR game.

Sounds like they need a Steve Balmer-style shake-up when he took over at Microsoft. So the story goes, he’d walk up to employees/departments unannounced and give them 10 minutes to justify their continued employment at the company. If they couldn’t come up with valid reasons why they should remain employed at MS and what value they brought to the corporation, they were terminated that day.

I fully expect this post to get me infracted and this thread to be deleted; just another symptom of the larger problem.

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

in WvW

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

I too lost all hope for any meaningfull changes to wvw after reading this. Maybe it is time to look for some other game.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Thanks for this information.

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Thanks for this information.

Indeed thanks, only read the first two reviews and I was laughing, not funny haha but that laugh where you know everything is just going wrong.

Love how the content designer’s review basically describes the higher-ups as skritt; they must be few in number as they are definitely not doing the smart thing for this game.

What is really bad from those reviews is the veteran devs are all jumping ship due to the new mentality of the company, does not bode well for anyone, the company, the staff and especially the players, be it WvW or PvE; if the company is going down then the future of this game is very bleak indeed!

Wow, after reading more of those reviews, I am surprised this game is still around, it sounds like the place is in a complete mess and no-one cares.

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

(edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054)

in WvW

TheFamster.7806

Apparently WvW side is going to die sooner or later. Let’s all enjoy WvW while it lasts. I’m pretty sure that once majority of us leave for different game or quit WvW entirely due to lack of support and communication, anet will simply remove WvW and make everything EOTM since it still caters to pve aspect. All we can do is try to make this game worthwhile to us while hoping for a new game…

Tour

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

That link is a timer bomb, as soon a dev sees it the thread will be deleted :O

in WvW

Posted by: chrisgr.3849

chrisgr.3849

allready delete 1 post cose it have that link..the excuse was
moment to copy paste

The thread “Some Info on Anet and Development” was removed from the forum due to discussing internal company information. All posts responding to it have been removed with it. Threads which violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed from the Guild Wars 2 Forums.

what internal company information???is on the net..free for all to read..we dind hack some manager personal pc and we find that

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

So from now on no more “Dear dev’s” topics.. but “Dear management” topics.
Unfortunately i’m not going to post anything of that kind for another month or so..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

So from now on no more “Dear dev’s” topics.. but “Dear management” topics.
Unfortunately i’m not going to post anything of that kind for another month or so..

More like “Dear Moderator”. They are the only ones consistantly posting (read as deleting) forum threads.

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

moment to copy paste

The thread “Some Info on Anet and Development” was removed from the forum due to discussing internal company information. All posts responding to it have been removed with it. Threads which violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed from the Guild Wars 2 Forums.

what internal company information???is on the net..free for all to read..we dind hack some manager personal pc and we find that

And now it wouldn’t surprise me if you got a:

Your post in Communication & Development was infracted by a moderator:

Moderator Note:

We expect all community members to be respectful of one another and that includes our staff. Do not engage in personal attacks against ArenaNet staff. Please note that abuse of staff members or moderators in forum posts, private messages, or email appeals may result in forum account termination. You have been warned.

It woudln’t surprise me at all.

edit: PM me if you are curious what post I got this for, so you can facepalm at the hyper CoC stretches.

in WvW

chrisgr.3849

moment to copy paste

And now it wouldn’t surprise me if you got a:

Your post in Communication & Development was infracted by a moderator:

Moderator Note:

We expect all community members to be respectful of one another and that includes our staff. Do not engage in personal attacks against ArenaNet staff. Please note that abuse of staff members or moderators in forum posts, private messages, or email appeals may result in forum account termination. You have been warned.

It woudln’t surprise me at all.

edit: PM me if you are curious what post I got this for, so you can facepalm at the hyper CoC stretches.

no need….got similar another time…got my personal facepalm from them

in WvW

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

That link is a timer bomb, as soon a dev sees it the thread will be deleted :O

I think the key problem in that phrase is “as soon a dev sees it”. lol

in WvW

TheFamster.7806

I don’t think devs/moderators even visit wvw section of the forum anyway lol. This is like a exclusive social gathering for caring outcasters

Tour

in WvW

Chaba.5410

What’s interesting to me is the confirmation of my suspicion that Anet misreads their own hard data. Focus on PvE? Because lots of players are playing it! Who plays PvE? Lots of WvW players because WvW rewards are poor and the PvE power creep is real! But the numbers probably don’t show that. Add more PvE!

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

chrisgr.3849

@pavel 8531

but is funny..that was the 5 post they remove close after i post…
at least anet have provide me a new mode of gaming sinse i have alot of time from the moment they dont do anything to fix vwvww…the forum…:P
hoppe i get some achivment on the 10 post that they delete/close after me

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

@pavel 8531

but is funny..that was the 5 post they remove close after i post…
at least anet have provide me a new mode of gaming sinse i have alot of time from the moment they dont do anything to fix vwvww…the forum…:P

Yeah, I stopped playing fully 2-2 and a half months ago. WvW was the only mode I was interested in and after 2+ years of barely no meaningful updates/changes I had enough. I will continue to lurk on forums, hoping for a wvw patch that will rekindle my interest. In the meantime GoG single player games work just fine.

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Is it because you don’t run meta builds or like to do speedruns? because consumables+foods+ runes can easily go up to 100g+ without a hiccup. The point is wvw does not have a steady based gem income other than server transfers while pve players have to spend gems/golds to even begin their journey. Its obvious why anet cares so much for pve and pvp but so little to wvw[/quote]

You only need to buy runes once…
And if you’re buying consumables for PvE, you can mirror that on WvW. Hardcore WvW’ers like myself will spend a lot of gold on blueprints and consumables the same way you might spend a lot of gold on consumables for dungeons. So unless you’re destroying your armor after every dungeon run runes have nothing to do with this…

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Nick.6972

That link, is that legit ex-employee feedback?

in WvW

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

That link, is that legit ex-employee feedback?

Appears to be. And not just ex-employee but current employee feedback, as well. Dig beneath the surface of good food service and Christmas perks of PS4’s and it sounds like the typical corporate culture, office politics, and upper management disconnect that you’d find at any other large business.

Maybe if the execs would pull their heads out of their flow charts and listen to the player base and their own freakin’ employees, this game would improve. Like that’s ever gonna happen, though. :/

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

(edited by Kraag Deadsoul.2789)

in WvW

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

If we go by your logic, there is nothing exciting for WvW players to spend their gems on.

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

One thing to keep in mind on that page is that anyone could technically write a review, without ever having worked at the company. Which would suggest that it CAN be manipulated and give false information.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Piteous.4165

Piteous.4165

I don’t look at these forums as much as I used to, but in the past every time someone from Anet would reply to a forum thread about wvw, the thread would become toxic from all the ppl that care so much for wvw, and it would just turn into a hate fest towards Anet for not doing anything to fix or improve wvw.

Blackgate
Stay frosty! Keep it tight!

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

One thing to keep in mind on that page is that anyone could technically write a review, without ever having worked at the company. Which would suggest that it CAN be manipulated and give false information.

Yes. That must be it. They’re all faked.

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Yes. That must be it. They’re all faked.

I did not say that.
But people did ask if it was legit ex-employee feedback.
Based on the fact that anyone could write a review without ever having even lived much less worked in the area I would be a bit careful about assuming everything on the page is legit.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square