Dec 7: BG-SOR-IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Had some fun farming some TW members tonight. And HIRE from IoJ. Whoever keeps hiring them is bad with money. Looks like BG is taking another weekend off. Oh well. We’ll win like we’ve done the past 3 weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Had some fun farming some TW members tonight. And HIRE from IoJ. Whoever keeps hiring them is bad with money. Looks like BG is taking another weekend off. Oh well. We’ll win like we’ve done the past 3 weeks.

Yeah, when everyone logs off to go to sleep and work and stuff, you guys really shine.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Yeah, when everyone logs off to go to sleep and work and stuff, you guys really shine.

Hey come on now guys, lets keep it clean and not be SoR losers. Even though Blackgate has dominated the past month; things could still change this week. Not like we had a huge lead last week anyways. I have a good feeling this week will be a challenge for all… Hopefully.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Narcosis.3812

Narcosis.3812

Hey come on now guys, lets keep it clean and not be SoR losers. Even though Blackgate has dominated the past month; things could still change this week. Not like we had a huge lead last week anyways. I have a good feeling this week will be a challenge for all… Hopefully.

Dominate those doors, bro!!!

This is what I did most of the day on BG BL. Portal bomb siege out side east Garrison/kill/loot/profit. Run to west side of Garrison/kill/loot/profit. Push BG back out through downed wall at east garrison/kill/loot/profit. Push BG back out through downed wall on west side of garrison/kill/loot/profit. Repeated this dance more times than I can remember. This is the definition of farming. We farmed BG on both sides of garrison literally for hours upon hours.

Someone once said doing the same thing with the same result is a sign of insanity. I don’t blame the average BG zerg. I blame the commander for not being able to change their tactics when failure is the result over and over and over again. Ah, but then a certain BG commander changed his tactic…… Hey guys, everyone go to IoJ BL. BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Duplicitous, Free Kitty Riot, Robalai Bleeds, Narcotic Reign [TWL] Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Narcosis.3812)

in WvW

Vodka.3958

If it gets us the win then hell yeah I will dominate those doors with a smile on my face so we can start knocking down T1 doors where Blackgate belongs.

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I’m genuinely interested in fighting me some TW players. Not because there’s a lot of trash talk in here about them, but just because I’ve never actually fought one iirc. But I can never seem to find any…what BL do you guys usually play on? What times?

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Vodka.3958

This is what I did most of the day on BG BL. Portal bomb siege out side east Garrison/kill/loot/profit. Run to west side of Garrison/kill/loot/profit. Push BG back out through downed wall at east garrison/kill/loot/profit. Push BG back out through downed wall on west side of garrison/kill/loot/profit. Repeated this dance more times than I can remember. This is the definition of farming. We farmed BG on both sides of garrison literally for hours upon hours.

Someone once said doing the same thing with the same result is a sign of insanity. I don’t blame the average BG zerg. I blame the commander for not being able to change their tactics when failure is the result over and over and over again. Ah, but then a certain BG commander changed his tactic…… Hey guys, everyone go to IoJ BL. BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahah apparently the doors aren’t the only thing that is being dominated, bro.

Attachments:

(edited by Vodka.3958)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I’m genuinely interested in fighting me some TW players. Not because there’s a lot of trash talk in here about them, but just because I’ve never actually fought one iirc. But I can never seem to find any…what BL do you guys usually play on? What times?

They are normally asleep at night NA time.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Because moving my guild to a map where our server owned nothing is definitely taking everyone to IoJ BL, but I guess it’s cool to misquote and misrepresent. Using your logic, this is nowhere close to the 70 SoR in Garrison that could barely hold off 30 BG players, and almost wiping on many occasions because they are so bad at PvP. In contrast to us moving to a map where we had no presence and thus had the greatest challenge, you are saying, “Hey guys, let’s get our entire server and fill 1 map then pretend like Blackgate’s guilds are of lower quality.” Your abysmal performance on the other maps is pretty evident of that. This game is played for points across 4 maps and our server seems to understand that while yours does not. Who gives a kitten if you dominate 1 by sacrificing the other 3?

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

(edited by Esoteric.5490)

in WvW

Posted by: Alpaca.9410

Alpaca.9410

All this would interest me. But iv taken upon myself the suicidal challenge of getting arah armor. Odds are I will not survive. If I die, tell my cat I love him. I still need a rematch with that elementalist sor commander.

We just started dueling at SoR borderlands during the low peak period(last day of match? ) with Christia Dawnheart since last week, so maybe you can head over for the 1v1 rematch during those times. :P Lets see how long the match will last this time haha…

Commander Alpaca Owl:: Commander Yuno Owl
Sanctum of Rall, [choo] guild, council
Blood sucking Elementalist out to BITE people :d

in WvW

Posted by: Alpaca.9410

Alpaca.9410

Christia, I haven’t seem to see Stef around at all! Can you help us arrange for a duel with him? Haven’t dueled an elementalist before 1 on 1 so I definitely need the practice!

Commander Alpaca Owl:: Commander Yuno Owl
Sanctum of Rall, [choo] guild, council
Blood sucking Elementalist out to BITE people :d

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

They are normally asleep at night NA time.

:( Ah well.

Christia, I haven’t seem to see Stef around at all! Can you help us arrange for a duel with him? Haven’t dueled an elementalist before 1 on 1 so I definitely need the practice!

He logs in closer to 7 or 8 PM CST. Usually when he’s on it’s either WvW peak time or you aren’t on. :< I shall try though.

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

The excuses, tears, and satisfaction Icoa and Knt gets out of their pvdoor is amusing, Ive come to realize you guys aren’t real pvp guilds. Our guild goes to the challenging map, your guilds run from it.

You’re our version of RP guilds, you front a lot on the boards but in game are no challenge.

Thankfully BG has a couple other WvW guilds like Thai and HB. Heck even Lotd even though there’ s not a lot of them will fight to the end not tuck tail because they are losing. It’s obvious now why BG got dominated in T1 and even if you make it back nothing is going to change you don’t have the overall quality of guilds to compete.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Indo if you spend as much time ingame fighting as you do on the forums, maybe SoR wouldnt loose as much.

See you in a borderland later today.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Indo.8629

Indo if you spend as much time ingame fighting as you do on the forums, maybe SoR wouldnt loose as much.

Lets do it. Let us know when and where.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Indo, come meet me at the windmill behind Champ’s Demise on SoR BL! Alpaca and a few others are here as well.

in WvW

Indo.8629

Is there pie and cookies if I come all the way there?

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Of course. And punch.

in WvW

Indo.8629

OTW!

edit: As a side note, IoJ has been doing some work this match, what a shakeup an IoJ upset would be.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I want to see a fraps of it...×.x

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Indo.8629

You have quite the reputation in our TS for a good dueler Sir Christos.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Yes, well, I’m about to stop being so friendly about it if people don’t start following the rules of no-kill dueling.

Some people…

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Hahah apparently the doors aren’t the only thing that is being dominated, bro.

Grats on PvEing guards and doors while we are sleeping bro!

in WvW

covenn.7165

If by farming you mean contributing to the 500+ kills I had last night to 1 death, then congrats. Please continue your ‘farming’.

in WvW

Posted by: Narcosis.3812

Narcosis.3812

Blackgate, lets be honest here. If it wasn’t for this week here http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/5#NA I doubt you would have ever saw tier1. Things happen, guilds leave servers, you just happened to luck into a matchup on a week that the 2 servers you were up against imploded. That doesn’t make you a tier 1 server, it makes you lucky. SoR has had it’s own fortuitous moments, trsut me, we know all about it.

I thought SoS would crash and burn in tier 1 and had to eat my words. SoS is a tier 1 server, no one can deny that. I don’t think any one should call themselves a tier 1 server until they WIN tier 1. Is SoR a tier 2 server? No, we are not, I have said the same in map chat many times, but we hold our own there is no quit in us. I’ll say it right here. Give us some numbers on our night crew ( this isn’t a slight on our night crews, I know you do the best that you can with the numbers you have) and we will be in tier 1.

Personally, I don’t really care. I was perfectly satisfied at tier 5 having the closest matchup in the history of the game. I play for fun. What exactly do you win for coming out on top of tier1? Yeah, that’s right NOTHING!

Duplicitous, Free Kitty Riot, Robalai Bleeds, Narcotic Reign [TWL] Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

covenn.7165

Jokes aside, I do have a question for Icoa. Do you guys just spam guild invites to people in starting areas/towns or something to give you warm bodies? I am thinking you may need to start being a little more selective.

in WvW

Indo.8629

I personally don’t play for the W, I play for the competition. The result is just a byproduct of good fights.

So on that note, who wants to guild v guild?

@Covenn, I think it’s painfully clear that while ICOA and KnT both front themselves on the boards as legitimate pvp guilds(which they are not, and on top of it condone exploiting and cheating-being in the same alliance defend each other), they are spam recruiting guilds that have no quality control.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

covenn.7165

Your in Tempest Wolves right? We’ve seen your guild multiple times the past 3 days and have beaten you guys (while outmanned) every time. I have footage as proof and will be uploading it as well.

While you wait for OP’s upload, here is some of the fighting from last night on BG BL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1juwjhdptYE

Nice video. Not sure what I was doing when I rtl’d and flashed past you around the 45 second mark. I see my ring of fire pop up at about the minute mark fighting like 15 people practically alone and I rtl’d back around the 1:15 mark as everyone else started pushing that direction.

Umm, I was slowing them down and keeping them out of the main fight until we cleaned up… yeah thats it. :/

in WvW

covenn.7165

@Covenn, I think it’s painfully clear that while ICOA and KnT both front themselves on the boards as legitimate pvp guilds(which they are not, and on top of it condone exploiting and cheating-being in the same alliance defend each other), they are spam recruiting guilds that have no quality control.

I do believe you are correct sir. Such a shame.

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

You have quite the reputation in our TS for a good dueler Sir Christos.

I’m also fairly adept at holding small zergs at bay. :P

P.S. The engineer that beat you, was also part of [BRG], Ringmaster Valek.

All good. You’re both very good players. And like I said, every loss is a learning experience. I relish being beaten because it means I have something new to learn and new builds to figure out how to kill. Hope to meet you on the field again sometime.

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Wow, people still complain about “nightcapping”? And in tier 2 for that matter?
Lets hope you never reach tier 1 where they have round the clock coverage.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

map update sdfgsdfgdsfg

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Yay, we took SM!

in WvW

Posted by: JStyle.1423

JStyle.1423

Hey come on now guys, lets keep it clean and not be SoR losers.

I am the only one who got a good laugh out of that?

Jimmy Rstles – lvl 80 Ranger | Leader of Valhalla Hungers [VH] | Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Sorry to the guys at sor windmill, wanted to duel you guys but had to go abruptly. Thanks for the duel though alpaca. If you want to go again anytime let me know!

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Yay, we took SM!

havn’t you guys had SM the whole time or did we take it overnight? Might’ve been sleeping when we did haha

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Come now, surely you know the difference between complaining abut night capping and making fun of people bragging about being ahead because they are night capping right?

….or does your judicious use of your namesake render that as an impossibility?

Actually, you guys are the ones doing the “bragging” about night capping when a vast majority of our server is asleep during the “NA primetime”.

SoR is just a stacked server. The amount of times we’ve beaten them while heavily outmanned is laughable. I nearly got 2 characters to 80 simply by farming experience off them, and roughly 200 badges this week alone by farming their guilds.

If this “Indo” chick is seriously the leader of TW… it’s easy to assume they’re as bad as we hear all the time. Hypocrites are the biggest idiots in the game. I laugh how they complain about night capping and PvDoor, yet that’s what they’ve been doing while hiding in our borderlands, talking trash about KnT when we’ve been in IoJ the entire time fighting 20v60v60 and winning everytime. It’s only when we log out in which either of those servers can take it, which… omg… is PvDoor. In fact, the only time I’ve seen any of our enemies take our stuff is because we simply weren’t at that location.

Time for bed. I hope to see more TW so I can farm more badges. I hear ascended is coming to WvW soon. Got to get prepared to get a full set. I bet I’ll have enough badges at the end of this week at this rate.

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

wasnt KnT the ones who left BG bl last night after TW wiped them a couple times? lol
insta Q all night and 300 kills, gotta love garrison =)

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I laugh how they complain about night capping and PvDoor, yet that’s what they’ve been doing while hiding in our borderlands, talking trash about KnT when we’ve been in IoJ the entire time fighting 20v60v60 and winning everytime.

cant seem to find any green keeps/towers on ioj bl during your “primetime”? guess you guys are out RP’ing or i guess you wiped a few times and switched it up to another bl and claimed ioj had a queue?

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in WvW

pot.6805

We saw what happens when BG comes out in full force, you lose by 60,000 points.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Epic defense of southern IOJ by SoR. Infinite battle at BG spawn to greenbriar. Killed IOJ at bluebriar same time. Double teamed!

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Blrrgh.6908

Blrrgh.6908

[/quote]

Actually, you guys are the ones doing the “bragging” about night capping when a vast majority of our server is asleep during the “NA primetime”.

It’s only when we log out in which either of those servers can take it, which… omg… is PvDoor. In fact, the only time I’ve seen any of our enemies take our stuff is because we simply weren’t at that location.

Time for bed. I hope to see more TW so I can farm more badges. I hear ascended is coming to WvW soon. Got to get prepared to get a full set. I bet I’ll have enough badges at the end of this week at this rate.
[/quote]

So basically, you are saying that KnT does not play NA primetime…. and that you are outnumbered when you are on? Also, it seems you are claiming that you have not lost anything to either either of your opponents in your time block. And your server has no NA coverage?

As a dedicated IoJ WvW player, you must forgive me if I find this post to be a little confusing. ; D

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Lets do it. Let us know when and where.

Cut the crap with this GvG nonsense. We all know that your only hyping up GvG because your members are QQing about being first loser for the past month and this is your attempt to make them feel better and not quit the game. If GvG is what your guild is focusing on then maybe GW2 isn’t the game for you. Stop trying to hype up something that isn’t there.

in WvW

pot.6805

So basically, you are saying that KnT does not play NA primetime…. and that you are outnumbered when you are on? Also, it seems you are claiming that you have not lost anything to either either of your opponents in your time block. And your server has no NA coverage?

As a dedicated IoJ WvW player, you must forgive me if I find this post to be a little confusing. ; D

As a dedicated WvW player you should know that both IoJ and BG lack in NA coverage so yes they are outnumbered. That is what being outcovered means.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Blrrgh.6908

Ya, his post clearly states that he is not in NA time. Thus, the confusion.

in WvW

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

“He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.”
-Ben Franklin

Next week can we please have a score thread and then a separate ‘here are all the real reasons we aren’t winning thread’ since apparently after three weeks people haven’t exhausted their rationalization skills?

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

(edited by kaltastic.3146)

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Jokes aside, I do have a question for Icoa. Do you guys just spam guild invites to people in starting areas/towns or something to give you warm bodies? I am thinking you may need to start being a little more selective.

A large amount of our players applied on our forum. I can assure you it is almost as difficult as getting into Harvard.

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I’m confused as well, when is your main guilds out in force? HB & Rev EU? KnT and ICoa NA? Feel free to add timeslots for the other ones that I dont know

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in WvW

Vodka.3958

“He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.”
-Ben Franklin

Next week can we please have a score thread and then a separate ‘here are all the real reasons we aren’t winning thread’ since apparently after three weeks people haven’t exhausted their rationalization skills?

Hahah I think we should have an “Indo’s QQ thread” since he’s obviously the biggest forum warrior in here.

in WvW

Blrrgh.6908

I think people should be glad they are in this matchup as opposed to completely dead zones, groupings with very bad organization, or in T1 where winning and losing is determined not only by comparison in skill, but in detailed coverage arrangements. Too bad that there is not a magic formula to allow everyone to compete with exact numbers at the same times in order to determine the Overlord Masters of WvW Excellence. Is it not enough to enjoy a good fight?