Do YOU want a season 2?

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Garet Jax.1609

Garet Jax.1609

I know gw2wvw.net did somethig like this already, but i want to try to extend it to a larger amount of people.

Anet should have asked this, but we know how they do things…
So do YOU want a wvw season 2 league (or tournament whatever you want to call it)?

Answer with a yes or no and, if you want, say why. After a good amount of people answers, i’ll calculate percentages (gw2wvw.net ended with a 56% of “no” answers if i remember correctly, lets see how this goes)

(Forgive possible typos as i’m writing this on my phone)

(edited by Garet Jax.1609)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Yes.

I like competition.

The extra rewards are good too. Especially this time, we get to choose our own via a token system.

Currently, WvW is a little stale, except for the new EoTM map. We need something exciting to mix it up.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

No.

As I like competition.

Easy correction to generate my vote

Server-stacking and coverage war is non-sense, and has nothing to do with competition. ANet only makes another competition to earn some money from more transfers. Now that queues resulting from overstacking are no longer a problem, really everyone should go to the same server.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Yes, but not until the Points-per-tick system is revised.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Zesbeer.8365

Zesbeer.8365

No.

As I like competition.

Easy correction to generate my vote

Server-stacking and coverage war is non-sense, and has nothing to do with competition. ANet only makes another competition to earn some money from more transfers. Now that queues resulting from overstacking are no longer a problem, really everyone should go to the same server.

^ basically this I would much rather wait to see what anets solution to that problem is, then play for ~8 weeks again, just to have the servers with coverage get a reward for having said coverage.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Yes, but not until the Points-per-tick system is revised.

A league would be the perfect place to try a new scoring system

- more suspense in the league, if you do not know the outcome beforehand
- rebalancing to a new scoring would sort out very fast in a swiss-tournament.

And if they didn’t considered it so far, some are so easy to implement they likely would be able to still implement it till planned leagues start

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

Yes

Because I want to see JQ and BG explode with more bandwagoners. TROLOLOLOL

Serious now, I think it is a good try and at least we will have something shaking WvW. Today it is completely boring.

There should be a motivation for people to join lower servers, maybe if you transfer to a lower server you receive additional tokens… idk.

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Yes

if they re-evaluate their PPT system, do something about bandwagoning and coverage war, do something about excessive treb wars on EB, help motivate people to leave higher stacked servers and join a lower tier server with faulty “high/very high” population like Underworld which needs some serious help btw and finally introduce account bound wxp way before the season starts

okay none of this is gonna be looked at or even heard but you never know…

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Yes. and 15 more….

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Yes. But I think some changes should be made first. And not before account bound WXP.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Yes.

/15 dead charrs

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Yes of course. The current PPT system is just fine, which I’m not worried about at all. If you don’t have coverage, bring coverage ! It’s not like Vizunah or Blackgate or SFR were born with it. Season means more lootbags, more guilds to fight ! WvW maps are always full and happy with people all around. Bring it on ! Only thing I wouldn’t want is the skill lags though. Btw I’m not from any T1 server. And yeah, fix the server population please, Underworld clearly isn’t a very high populated server.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Kills for points should dominate the scoring. After this happens, we can have a competitive second season.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

Kills for points should dominate the scoring. After this happens, we can have a competitive second season.

Because “kills for points” is nowhere linked to coverage and zerging, right?

Anyway, YES, I do want a new season/tournament, I don’t care that we will probably finish second or third last in europe, I had some exciting battles during Season 1. Which is all I want from WvW, battles.

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

(edited by Dawntree.7246)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Because “kills for points” is nowhere linked to coverage and zerging, right?

Anyway, YES, I do want a new season/tournament, I don’t care that we will probably finish second or third last in europe, I had some exciting battles during Season 1. Which is all I want from WvW, battles.

i didn’t say they are not. But the servers are then more in control of the enemies score if they have to die to give their enemy a point. Between pvdooring and kills for points, which do you think is a better option?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: BLANE.8346

BLANE.8346

Yes of course. The current PPT system is just fine, which I’m not worried about at all. If you don’t have coverage, bring coverage ! It’s not like Vizunah or Blackgate or SFR were born with it. Season means more lootbags, more guilds to fight ! WvW maps are always full and happy with people all around. Bring it on ! Only thing I wouldn’t want is the skill lags though. Btw I’m not from any T1 server. And yeah, fix the server population please, Underworld clearly isn’t a very high populated server.

Agreed. Maybe give the low population servers bonus buffs like +gold, +exp, +karma in the servers or offer a free transfer. And double the transfer free to high population servers or tripple charge players who have transferred more than once XD

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

But the servers are then more in control of the enemies score if they have to die to give their enemy a point. Between pvdooring and kills for points, which do you think is a better option?

I just want to remind that kills somehow counts (through stomping), I don’t have the exact number but I guess it’s in the 15-20% range of the warscore (basing on gw2score.com statistics on point not from tick which are roughly 25% of the score and subtracting the sentries which I estimate at 5%)

Anyway, if WvW was a team DM (which is essentially what you are proposing) it should just have a flat terrain with 3 spawn point, as no structure would have any significance.
No tactic and strategy = no fun to me. At least now there are some components involved, even if most of people just zerg.
You remove the structures, you’ll just have a big zerg fighting a big zerg and another big zerg, as roamers will be just easy points and small guild groups will be more easy points.

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

(edited by Dawntree.7246)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Nopls. As long as “winning & losing” is tied to a metric that in large part measure population I think seasons are a huge waste of time.

Mag Server Leader

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

I want them to create leagues based on server capacity and involvement. Then do what there doing with EotM and pit them as the same colour. Then, in your match ups, the points are added to create a score. That would eliminate all this massive server stacking as your grouped.

It would require lots of work, but it would be a very strong and balanced system

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I’m mixed. I kinda liked the tournament style/reason to do WvW, so I kinda wanted another season, but I don’t like most of the changes they did. Matching I not sure how the swiss thing will work, so I don’t really have any problem with that. I don’t like the new reward structure (just because the skins are exclusive to only this (season?), and because we won’t be able to get all/multiples of any if we have alts and want to use the skin on different toons) and also now due to EoTM us smaller servers will lose the pugs/achievers that would have normally been helping our server by actually being on our maps.

I think over all I did want another season, but don’t like the new one that we’re getting (and that they haven’t done anything to help spread the population out).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: NornBearPig.9814

NornBearPig.9814

A competition of who has the larger population and better coverage. Maybe a human resource manager’s dream, but not a combatant’s.

No thx.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Magische Boek.2530

Magische Boek.2530

well they got me exited again, so yeah i gues i want it

I’m not arguing!
I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Imp.4792

Imp.4792

No.

The emphasis on population/timezone participation takes a lot of the fun out of this for me. EOTM has done tons to fix that with the server pools. I would like to see it implemented in regular WvWvW.

Too little was designed to address the Zerg mentality. Inherent inequality due to random factors like player populations only strengthen the metric.

This and the arbitrary nature of class/weapon combinations makes Gw2 a stopgap for me. However by the looks of the development landscape I may be here a while.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Nope. They need to address the actual WvW problems before tournaments can be held. This tournament will actually make the current problems worse. Instead of destacking servers to foster competition they are insuring that servers will be stacked further. At this point they either need to address the population/coverage/scoring issues or just go the EotM color route and combine all servers into a single matchup.

If this tournament needs to be held then make it purely bragging rights. Keep the rewards for achievements since that will get more people into WvW(good) but remove any rewards for winning as that stacks servers(bad).

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Yes, the first league did a lot to bring people out and drum up activity. On real low population servers, it was a big boost to the community.

WvW shouldn’t be about being on the winning team (‘cause if that’s too important everyone thinks very hard about that being on the winning team is one button click away) as much as getting people to play together, competing, pursuit of excellence, that sorta thing.

Gate of Madness

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Interesting to note all the callouts for a new ppt system since the one we’ve got now is the result of the last wave of whining. Said it then…will say it again now.

Be careful what you ask for…you just might get it.

No matter what ANet does, someone in this forum will hate it and tell us all over and over why they hate it.

That said….I vote “Yes” on Season 2.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

(edited by Raf.1078)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

My answer before last week would have been a firm “NO, needs more time to bake” but now I kinda think they have to do it with everyone overreacting about EotM and its effect no WvW which is quickly sliding into a self fulfilling prophesy. If you say the same thing often enough people will start to believe it when actually EotM still has the potential to make regular WvW maps more fun and less blobby. ><

I hope ANET has at least one more fix patch scheduled before Season 2 starts that will do something to better address population imbalances and insentivize the de-stacking of top tiers because right now better rewards are just going to make that “race-to-the-top” effect so much worse which is really the last thing WvW needs right now. I am pretty sure ANET knows this and they have said EotM was just the first step towards a longer range goal so I will remain cautiously hopeful.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

I question how much WvW the people who answered “yes” actually play. If they play a lot, I question which server they’re on — probably servers towards the top of their leagues. I guarantee you the servers towards the end of their leagues will unanimously agree that Season 1 was a terrible idea.

Yes, the first league did a lot to bring people out and drum up activity. On real low population servers, it was a big boost to the community.

WvW shouldn’t be about being on the winning team (‘cause if that’s too important everyone thinks very hard about that being on the winning team is one button click away) as much as getting people to play together, competing, pursuit of excellence, that sorta thing.

Maybe your server was lucky, but Season 1 had the opposite effect on many, many servers. Like, sure, PvE achievement hunters entered WvW for a week or two, but most never returned.

What did happen, however, is that servers towards the end of their league got farmed for seven weeks straight, with no hope of seeing better match-ups. Many WvW veterans quit from burnout, and countless people/guilds transferred off, either during Season 1 or soon afterwards. See CD, NSP, IoJ, Kaineng, DR, etc.

My answer is a resounding NO to Season 2. All it does is promote server stacking, kills weaker servers, and leaves the hardcore WvW members out to dry, many having to deal with both achievement hunters and put in overtime due to coverage gaps from people leaving.

Second Child

(edited by mango.9267)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Yes

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Yes and No. I see it as a total farce that will only hurt balance and pop of wvw in the long run. But in the short term it will be an interesting event. Considering that anet is not interested in developing/investing into wvw, this is not too bad. Of course they won’t be able to make changes to wvw during the tournament. “wink”

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I question how much WvW the people who answered “yes” actually play. If they play a lot, I question which server they’re on — probably servers towards the top of their leagues. I guarantee you the servers towards the end of their leagues will unanimously agree that Season 1 was a terrible idea.

Maybe your server was lucky, but Season 1 had the opposite effect on many, many servers. Like, sure, PvE achievement hunters entered WvW for a week or two, but most never returned.

What did happen, however, is that servers towards the end of their league got farmed for seven weeks straight, with no hope of seeing better match-ups. Many WvW veterans quit from burnout, and countless people/guilds transferred off, either during Season 1 or soon afterwards. See CD, NSP, IoJ, Kaineng, DR, etc.

My answer is a resounding NO to Season 2. All it does is promote server stacking, kills weaker servers, and leaves the hardcore WvW members out to dry, many having to deal with both achievement hunters and put in overtime due to coverage gaps from people leaving.

Maybe my server was lucky then. We had PvE guilds come out and meet us, they joined us on TS. Even after they got their achievements, they’re still on TS in channels and set aside WvW events days every week.

We were a rare server not to lose anyone before the season though, mostly ‘cause there wasn’t much left to lose after we had a bunch of guilds leave a few months beforehand.

But even if it isn’t every server’s story I do want my server’s story told. Leagues were awful ’cause, like every update, they ended up with people transferring up tiers (I remember FA had a thread showin like 6 guilds that left them to go T1 but also had 6 guilds come from below to T2) but on the other hand the season did bring in a lot of PvE players. Not all of them stay though but some of them do.

In that bizarre way, league is sadly the only update that ever increased WvW population on my server.

Gate of Madness

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

We’re looking at a system where rewards are going to be more significant for the winners. Winning is still a direct result of coverage and numbers. Last time the rewards weren’t known but enough people still paid the 1800 gems to stack on BG etc, the only reason more didn’t stack there is because they were having 2 – 4 hour queues depending on time zone and people wanted to play WvWvW. If you couldn’t get on the map you couldn’t finish the meta achievements.

Now with EoTM queues are no longer a factor, and all meta etc can be done in EoTM. So in my mind people who buy gems will figure the unique skins are worth the 1800 gems to transfer to a T1 server and who cares about queues because EoTM is there and it can be much more fun anyway.

So my answer is no, unless Anet is holding something back this looks like a money grab from gems via transfers and makes the whole thing a farce.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

No… hell no… kitten no… nope… no.

I stopped playing WvW during leagues last time due to the ridiculously imbalanced matchups. I will probably quit GW2 when they bring this back.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

no. population imbalance.

season 1 had a very different effect on NA bronze league than it did on silver or gold… the only correct prediction you couldve made beforehand is that rank 16 would win. the other 8 servers were basically wild cards. we all had few enough people that anyone extra showing up or transferring had pretty drastic effects. and we all had queues at the same time for the first time ever.

iirc, gom wasnt lucky with transfers. but with 8 wild cards… well they didnt do as good as they hoped, but they had hope. silver and gold servers surrendered hope to the inevitability of free wins and guaranteed losses.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Dosvidaniya.3260

Dosvidaniya.3260

No.

As was stated earlier, this is going decimate low pop servers. Honestly, I find the entire thing to be the biggest paradox to ever grace a game. sPvP rewards effort (see below). While WvW is rewarding players based on the ladder. Instead of a design where the reward gap decreases as structure decreases, we have the opposite. We reward ranking in the unstructured and ignore it in the structured. Seriously? Its crap like this that will make me find a new game. Stop with the backwards design.

I understand that the team arena format is a higher competition format… but that leaves me lingering with a question.

Are the rewards for playing solo / tournament arenas going to be linked to your rating?
If not the whole argument of rewarding a more competitive scene kind of goes to waste, as really bad people would still get rewarded more in low rated matches.

Skill level is relative. Ten equally skilled players in the lower end of matchmaking are playing just as hard as the top ten players. Their game experiences are identical for their skill level.

This isn’t about rewarding people for being better at the game – that’s what the ladders are for.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

iirc, gom wasnt lucky with transfers. but with 8 wild cards… well they didnt do as good as they hoped, but they had hope. silver and gold servers surrendered hope to the inevitability of free wins and guaranteed losses.

I don’t think surrender is the right word… I think “run over by bandwagoners looking for better rewards” is more accurate.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Foxgloved.3029

Foxgloved.3029

Yes – tho why I say yes is beyond me.
Could Anet please make our wvw points acct bound before then!
Why does everything have to be dumbed down? Sure, not everyone got to finish all the achievements – well that is just fine. Work hard, play long, get achievements. Wander in for a couple hours a week and get some of the achievements. So be it.
4H works on the Swiss method – everybody gets a ribbon and it is all pretty meaningless.
I understood EOTM was just a place to go to wait for the server to unload? If folks stay in there to get all of the achievements then servers w less population lose yet again. I think this is a bad idea. Bad, bad, bad. Lazy way for Anet to not have to deal w the map overflow problem.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

Yes, if they fix the population imbalance. No, if they don’t.

It’s hard to understand why ANet did not address this problem yet.

[HUE]

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’m not a WvWer by nature, but if the shinies are nice enough, I figured I’d give it a shot…

Hmmm, I can already hear the ‘scrub pver’ howls already. Hmph, my sorry kitten server can use every person they can get, regardless of where they come from.

shrug

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

On one Hand WvWers need to be given better reward, Season One’s reward was a slap in the face towards your Player-Base no matter what people may say about it being ‘Karma’ for stacking on a Server or Tanking down a league.

On the other hand it’ll lead to more queues and lag, at least we have EoTM now but the trouble is people can just Stack on there leading to overflows on one Side and otherwise more Zerg warfare.

Looking at the big picture though, the PPT/Scoring system is so flawed and skewed by Coverage/Population that WvW will never be Competitive enough no matter the format.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

Yes, I want Season 2. I actually like the competition

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

No
Anet please fix and enhance our current wvw before doing this kind of thing again!

buuuuuuttttt…. it’s too late anyway cuz they already announced it….
so I’ll say this:
ONLY if acct bound wxp is in place BEFORE it starts
ONLY if NO free or discounted xfers are offered this time before it starts. That killed the whole thing last time. Bandwagonners should have to pay full price for their whole guilds to xfer if they care so little about the server that they’re currently on.
And, I agree, it will probably be the last nail in the coffin for low pop servers this time around.

Naz ©

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

Bandwagonners should have to pay full price for their whole guilds to xfer if they care so little about the server that they’re currently on.
And, I agree, it will probably be the last nail in the coffin for low pop servers this time around.

Hardly a solution as it would also dissuade guilds on stacked servers to transfer to low pop ones if they ever fancied that idea. Coverage, as it is, is an issue that has no easy response to, which is more than likely why Anet hasn’t done anything about it yet.

My answer to the OP is yes, btw. I hope they keep on trying and improve it. And I know I’m on one of the most stacked NA servers, but that’s the thing, a lot of us would probably prefer more competitive matchups too.

-Blackgate-

(edited by Lydell.8713)

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Avascar.9237

Avascar.9237

What does everyone mean by season 2 in WvW? :v

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

No. WWW just isn’t fun if you try to play PPT kitten.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

ONLY if NO free or discounted xfers are offered this time before it starts. That killed the whole thing last time. Bandwagonners should have to pay full price for their whole guilds to xfer if they care so little about the server that they’re currently on.

I disagree. There should be free xfers this time, but only going down in wvw ranking. I’m pretty sure they can do that, instead of player population on the server. That way, some guilds/people might move off the top tiers and move to us bronze league servers.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Yes, but only if they’re testing out a new scoring system and time on how long matches last. For example, maybe a 3 match ‘set’ per server matchup (best 2/3 wins) with each match reset every 2 days, and the 7th day being a free for all “it doesn’t matter” day, ending with the reset and new match-ups for the next week. I’d also want transfers locked for this from the second the announcement occurs, I don’t like seeing server stacking at all, this would prevent it in advance.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: stoat.4257

stoat.4257

I was hoping for a season 2 similar to season 1 where we could just barely make it into gold league and have carefree fights for 7 weeks without caring about ppt.

Then Anet does this.

Maguuma

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

If it’s the same kinds of rewards as season 1: NO.

Do YOU want a season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

Torn here as well.

Concerned about the future of WvW like many others.

I would say “yes” if pop, scoring and account bound wexp issues were addressed.

Would look forward to the competition (and the uncertainty that goes with it )…..

….. but there is too much that needs an overhaul. Not sure that “better rewards than S1” is enough progress …

So I will say my answer is “yes”, but it is a reluctant one.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014