Necromancer OP or NOT?

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: TERraTRIIx.3194

TERraTRIIx.3194

Well as the title suggests I just want to see if my feelings are correct, but to me Necro’s condi just seems to high.. Please tell me what you think?
I feel especially sorry for the thieves that can’t do anything but as an ele I struggle in those 1v1’s.

Just a question open for answers.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

No problem with necros on m d/d ele.
I got problems with other classes

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

TERraTRIIx.3194

I can handle everyone else, I can fight 1v4 easy but one necro I can’t do, I don’t understand that

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Well as the title suggests I just want to see if my feelings are correct, but to me Necro’s condi just seems to high.. Please tell me what you think?
I feel especially sorry for the thieves that can’t do anything but as an ele I struggle in those 1v1’s.

No they aren’t, I have 1700 Condition damage on my necro 1900 with corruption stacks.

Versus a mesmer / engi with perplex runes, this Condition dmg is USELESS….

They stack 25 condition stacks in a matter of seconds, repeatedly.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Brighteluden.2974

Brighteluden.2974

I got about 1,100 hours on my necro just got all his ascended rabid weapons scepter, staff..dagger and obtained champion phantom and a while ago, rank 250 in wvw if that means anything and primarly have always played condi necro and I’d be the first to say that my necro’s condi damage is pretty high atm. I don’t have problem with many classes d/d ele’s if played well usually give me some challenge and the occassional hammer warrior and even shatter mesmer but I usually carry corrupt boon and signet of spite when I roam and as for a stun breaker use spectral armor running the dreaded 30/20/0/0/20 build.

I do feel even though our damage is quite high our way to disengage fights is possibly the worst comparable to that of a guardian and when focused it’s usually GG which we always tend to although if I run with my guardian buddy it’s a scary sight. I have a feeling Anet is not going to nerf us but give more condition cleanses to classes that require It the most suppose.

I’d say the best thing to do is just avoid most condi necro’s in 1v1’s situations we just have the ability to transfer condtions easily and withstand quite the punishment by poping in and out of deathshroud and the guy above me complaining about perplex runes we can throw the confusion back at the mesmers and engi’s and btw perplex runes are OP everyone knows that by now =p but not so much against necro’s

(edited by Brighteluden.2974)

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Biggest problem with the condi necro is that you aren’t in control of your own success. If you encounter someone when you don’t have a full LF bar, or if they have a lot of cleanses, or if they have escapes, then you can’t win. If you round the corner to find yourself outnumbered, then you have no escape yourself so you’ll be trained down quickly. If you get pulled from the pack, you have no method to really withdraw, and against larger zergs you’ll find your conditions cleansed a lot more often than you’d like.

Still, while wandering around on my necro with a full LF bar, it is satisfying to know that I can 1 vs 1 nearly anyone.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Requiem.8769

Requiem.8769

Depends on whether I see them soon enough or not. If yes, I can change around my weapons and utility skills to have some condi removal. If no, it’s rather difficult against good players.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Yes, kinda, sorta.

Where necros unbalance things with their conditions is when there’s someone else creating the distraction so that the necro can just free cast. It’s not as though you can see a necros attacks coming when dealing with someone else (they’re ranged), and dumping a massive aoe circle is easier than taking a kitten in the middle of the sidewalk, and infinitely harder to avoid if you just burnt your dodges vs the local stun warrior.

It used to be that thieves were the META all other classes had to build themselves around. Now it’s conditions. Necro’s are the major aoe condi spam class, and as conditions are currently, sure, you could say they’re OP.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

This is wvw we are talking about,necromancer is everything but op in this mode.
1v1 in a blue moon where the necromancer has a full LF bar and boon ripping then yes the odds are with the necromancer but the moment another friend of yours comes in those odds drop to 0.
Also condition cleansing is so rampant that its becoming pointless to run conditions.
And lets not forget that all the necromancer has is 2 dodges.
If you want to keep complaining about a class that is restricted to stay behind walls,i can always complain about con thieves hiding behind stealth or mesmers with the extra condition dmg spamming clones or the grenade engis or even the guardians haveing 400 more condition dmg because of signet and traits that a necromancer DOESNT have to enhance his own conditions.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

op pls nerf

while you’re at it pls nerf pvp so that i never face a build or class that counters mine.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

Well, everything that can stack conditions is OP if the target don’t know the importance of Condition Removals! Other than that, Necromancers have a solid condition damage, neither to soft to make opponents stick in the same place, nor to hard for them to die when struck.

Well i can say in WvW i use my necromancer pretty much in the same way the police use tear gas to break out the crowd/blob. If however one opponent stays in the same spot after being hit by all the aoe’s i set (wells, marks and other ones), the chance of him dying is very high!

/cheers

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

TERraTRIIx.3194

Well the general response seems to be a yes, but as an ele I can always get away from them in wvw if I must resort to running. =)

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Necro is kind of weak in real fight. Too much condition removal.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Thieves take necros easily in 1v1: just be patient and reset the fight when things begin to look bad. At some point, the necro will run out of life force. That’s when you go in for the kill.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

1 vs 1 Not op (enough counter and WORST disengaging in game, I left mine after the vampire infinite jumping nerf).

Zerg vs zerg, op imo. With the protection of warriors around you, absorbing aoe’s, for you even in the heat of battle, having 20 sec stability/double thoughness/blind spam at your disposal is just crazy, necro’s have ty far the easiest to land condition aoe’s. They trigger so fast it’s almost impossible to dodge, unless they didnt cast them under your feet. And then there’s signet of spite, epidemic, and all sort of nasty combo’s. With the new increased life force bar, if you enter fight with full life force, you can survive ages, while keeping the enemy pressure so hard they eventually have to die.

Ofc you could ask yourself is that a reason to nerf necro. I don’t think so. But stuff like ranger traps and engie nades should be on par with necro Marks/grasping hands etc, and they aren’t.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Necro is kind of weak in real fight. Too much condition removal.

What?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Necros are OP, but fold over when focused down/outnumbered (and hard countered by stun warriors and some other class specs). Does this balance them out? Dunno.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Tvvat.8401

Tvvat.8401

Not so much OP, but countering a Necro is not like other classes. If your first reaction is to boon up and unload all your conditions on the Necro, you are gonna have a bad time. The Necro (if speced for roaming) will first turn all those boons on you into conditions, and then transfer any conditions you have applied back onto you. Once this happens you have most likely lost the encounter.

To counter a Necro you must first understand its greatest weaknesses; we have no escapability, vigor, and limited healing if you don’t stack us up with conditions. Focus direct damage and stuns initially. DO NOT pop boons unless you are sure that you have the upper hand.

Also it is worth understanding how our Plague form works. Plague essentially buys us 20 seconds of time to let our cooldowns reset. It mitigates damage through increased toughness, vitality, and blind’s once per second. It removes all ability for us to remove conditions. If you are within the Necro’s plague form DO NOT blow any spells with cool downs as these will miss due to blind. Confusion is extremely effective against Plague because Plague recasts spells every second. Other conditions are effective as well if casted early in the Plague form. The Necro either has to leave plague to cleanse, or just wait them out.

As much as I hate giving advice on how to fight the Necro, I’d rather people learn before Anet gets out the nerf bat. I currently have an 80 s/d ele, 80 condi nec, 80 d/p thief all with full ascended minus the weapon. Since the elementalist RTL nerf, I have strictly roamed WvW with my Necro.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: OptimistPrime.9283

OptimistPrime.9283

Absolutely not. Necros, personally, are well balanced at the moment. They can be a bit difficult to face if you do not understand how they work, but I wouldn’t say they are OP.

But that is just coming from an engie, so who knows

Not so much OP, but countering a Necro is not like other classes. If your first reaction is to boon up and unload all your conditions on the Necro, you are gonna have a bad time. The Necro (if speced for roaming) will first turn all those boons on you into conditions, and then transfer any conditions you have applied back onto you. Once this happens you have most likely lost the encounter.

To counter a Necro you must first understand its greatest weaknesses; we have no escapability, vigor, and limited healing if you don’t stack us up with conditions. Focus direct damage and stuns initially. DO NOT pop boons unless you are sure that you have the upper hand.

Also it is worth understanding how our Plague form works. Plague essentially buys us 20 seconds of time to let our cooldowns reset. It mitigates damage through increased toughness, vitality, and blind’s once per second. It removes all ability for us to remove conditions. If you are within the Necro’s plague form DO NOT blow any spells with cool downs as these will miss due to blind. Confusion is extremely effective against Plague because Plague recasts spells every second. Other conditions are effective as well if casted early in the Plague form. The Necro either has to leave plague to cleanse, or just wait them out.

As much as I hate giving advice on how to fight the Necro, I’d rather people learn before Anet gets out the nerf bat. I currently have an 80 s/d ele, 80 condi nec, 80 d/p thief all with full ascended minus the weapon. Since the elementalist RTL nerf, I have strictly roamed WvW with my Necro.

Precisely. After my engie, my necro is my second favorite class. It isn’t that they are OP. It is that people assume they work just like every other class. The opposite is true.

And thank you for this explanation. I would rather have good fights on my necro than to sweep from people not knowing what to do.

Darkhaven’s giant purple cat thief thing

(edited by OptimistPrime.9283)

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Necro is super easy to play as wellomancer, perhaps easiest class in the game in terms of spamminess/success ratio. It’s at least on the same level of trapper ranger except no minions to micro, so it’s easy. But, personally, I only believe stability makes them OP and they don’t have direct access to that without teamwork, as far as I know.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I can handle everyone else, I can fight 1v4 easy but one necro I can’t do, I don’t understand that

This forum is such a joke.

[AoN] All or Nothing

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Necros arnt OP, the [BUNS] are OP!

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Necros arnt OP, the [BUNS] are OP!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

This forum is such a joke.

What? You can’t handle a 1v4 easily? Lol

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Bailey.6892

Bailey.6892

Nope,
Logged in last night had one make the mistake of trying to run me down and when we were alone they died quickly.

Build your character right and they are not a problem, some folks just cant figure this out and keep getting owned….Darwin has a word for this.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

You misspelled thief.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Konrad Curze.5130

Konrad Curze.5130

wellomancers are kittenedly easy to play and be decent with…in a certain way that makes them OP, pis poor players that should be simply cannonfodder are actualy doing well due to the build alone

roamer necros are powerful but not imba, cant beat some class-build combos, and take skill to play, so they’r fine afaic

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Eh, I’ve ran into a couple that wiped my poor thief out so very quickly, but most necros aren’t that hard to kill. Bait the opening burst of condi, clear it, then try and DPS them down.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

Eh, I’ve ran into a couple that wiped my poor thief out so very quickly, but most necros aren’t that hard to kill. Bait the opening burst of condi, clear it, then try and DPS them down.

It’s a matter of perspective. With my Necro, i say most thieves aren’t hard to kill. Most of them don’t even know they are hitting nothing inside well of darkness (Blind)…

Know your enemy’s class flaws and advantages.

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
- Sun Tzu – The Art of War

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

With the upcoming buff to purging flames on guardians necros and conditions in general are going to be even less effective in large group fights than they are now- sure you can survive for a long time in a zerg fight, but if you watch the melee train ball you will see your conditions disappear almost as soon as they go on.

I find the most effective skills are my wells and DS4, which does a nice job of healing people and killing enemies who by then are at low HP.

Roaming, I don’t spec for roaming but very little can kill me 1v1 due to my high toughness. It takes a decent player to down me.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: stockplayer.5673

stockplayer.5673

do you think 1V4 easy is not op?

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Necro ain’t OP its the player behind computer screen which is OP.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

LOL @ everybody talking about 1v1s.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Yeah, apparently, they are confusing WvW with PvP….is there not a place already for that? =.=

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Yeah, apparently, they are confusing WvW with PvP….is there not a place already for that? =.=

Think you are. WvW is more about 1v1 than Spvp ever was. Spvp is all about getting 2v1 or 2v3 on your favor while WvW roaming is all about finding good fights.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Necros never give me a problem but then again I always make sure my characters run a decent amount of condition removal…and I avoid there circles…

I have always viewed Necro’s as free kills really…

(edited by Meglobob.8620)

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Condition necro’s are OP in a way that bad and average players can get really good results with very little work.
Experienced and good players however will reach the skill ceiling very soon.
Atleast for me the profession became really boring to play after the Dhuumfire patch. Now I use my necro only for guild roams.

I think power necros are pretty fine atm, tho.

edit: To make it clear. Overall I think necros are pretty balanced. The burst with terror could be tuned down a bit tho…

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

(edited by Noss.4105)

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Necros are in a good place right now. Are they OP? Probably not. They have their weakness, but….

I am a little perplexed about an issue I am having with a number of them at the moment where they are killing me in a matter of ~1-2 seconds. I don’t know if its a bug or what but I just don’t see anything in the combat log that even nearly equates to the damage required to get me to half health, let alone kill me.

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Think you are. WvW is more about 1v1 than Spvp ever was. Spvp is all about getting 2v1 or 2v3 on your favor while WvW roaming is all about finding good fights.

You must have skipped the Dueling servers in sPvP(not sure how since there are a ton of them)

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Necros are in a good place right now. Are they OP? Probably not. They have their weakness, but….

I am a little perplexed about an issue I am having with a number of them at the moment where they are killing me in a matter of ~1-2 seconds. I don’t know if its a bug or what but I just don’t see anything in the combat log that even nearly equates to the damage required to get me to half health, let alone kill me.

No idea what that is but i get something similar when hammer warriors get involved.
A sudden spike hit that gets 15k out of my hp and downs me.
Considering i have a full zerker warrior with hammer as well,i consider it to be some short of glitch which some are constantly reproducing and it doesnt get logged in the combat log (and i know very well i didnt get hit by a boosted killshot).
Seen it happen when faceing enemy necro as well but that was once,and it wasnt reproduced in the next fight with them.
Yours is the only other mention to such case i have seen.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

You can easily tell when a class is OP… just take a look at the current meta.

Take some warriors, guards & necros and you’re good to go.

OP don’t always means that X class is too powerful, it could mean that the other classes are too weak, I don’t know if you get what I’m trying to say? XD

All classes

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

OP don’t always means that X class is too powerful, it could mean that the other classes are too weak, I don’t know if you get what I’m trying to say? XD

OP always means that class X is too powerful, hence the word overpowered.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Did everyone miss this gem? He can 1v4 easy but has trouble against necros. Somehow necros are op. LOL. Necros are not that hard to beat if you spec correctly. You need a lot of condi removal, and in this meta that is pretty awesome. If you are running a zerg spec and you happen to run acrpss a 1v1 speced necro you are going to have a bad day.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

sory but i gotta say there is 2 types of necros, the ones that have been played since the start and the meta hunters. the meta hunters are no threat at all, butthe original players can easily destroy 4 people at the same time. very often i get nuked y tem in seconds with a a mass condition bomb.
also the mass fear is a problem. the need a little tone down, but so do warriors.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

No idea what that is but i get something similar when hammer warriors get involved.
A sudden spike hit that gets 15k out of my hp and downs me.
Considering i have a full zerker warrior with hammer as well,i consider it to be some short of glitch which some are constantly reproducing and it doesnt get logged in the combat log (and i know very well i didnt get hit by a boosted killshot).
Seen it happen when faceing enemy necro as well but that was once,and it wasnt reproduced in the next fight with them.
Yours is the only other mention to such case i have seen.

erm do u use a lot of boons? if yes
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Corrupt_Boon
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Well_of_Corruption
iplus al the other marks pretty much nuke u insantly, plus also watch out for powernecros.. got pretty much 1 shotted by one. 21k hp……..

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

You must have skipped the Dueling servers in sPvP(not sure how since there are a ton of them)

Lots of duelists prefer wvw because it allows greater build diversion.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

No. Some of the recent condition changes need some adjustment but as a class the Necro seems to have finally found its scariness. People used to descend on them for an easy kill, now they have an approach with caution and consider their builds weakness which is as intended.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Did everyone miss this gem? He can 1v4 easy but has trouble against necros. Somehow necros are op. LOL. Necros are not that hard to beat if you spec correctly. You need a lot of condi removal, and in this meta that is pretty awesome. If you are running a zerg spec and you happen to run acrpss a 1v1 speced necro you are going to have a bad day.

you seem to forget eles dont have that much condi removal.
@OP
sorry, but youre playing a low HP class with mechanics that are suppose to counter direct damage builds, similar to how guardians are. in the current state of the game there is not enough condi removal for a tanky ele (I assume) like yourself to beat a condi necro, or any other condi build. Your best bet is to try to burst them down and water attune after a condi spike so you don’t waste condi removals.. if you don’t have any burst and/or consistant and good condi removal, you’ll probably just die eventually.
Ether reneweal is definitely a very good skill to use, and doesn’t hurt that bad switching it from the signet heal iirc. Just make sure they use their instant cast fear before you cast it so you dont get interupted. Luckily this removes somewhere around like 8 condis on a 15s cooldown, though on a 4s cast time (feel free to interupt it after removing enough condis) which can seriously render a signet of spite or enfeebling blood with dhuumfire worthless.
idk man, I honestly have played ele the least out of every class in the game (<5 hours) but that’s about all the tips I can give you.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

OP always means that class X is too powerful, hence the word overpowered.

Yes but when you call a class OP with a variety of 8 differnet types it becomes relative…

Example….
I can easily take on necros with my thief, engi and ele but I do have trouble with my mesmer, ergo mesmer could be underpowered by confusing necro superiority with X class handicap and calling it OP (like mesmer lack of condi removal)

All classes

Necromancer OP or NOT?

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

No they aren’t, I have 1700 Condition damage on my necro 1900 with corruption stacks.

Versus a mesmer / engi with perplex runes, this Condition dmg is USELESS….

They stack 25 condition stacks in a matter of seconds, repeatedly.

You really can’t compare a class, versus a class WITH a sigil WITH a build

That being said, Necros, while really annoying, aren’t OP. A very good necro can be very difficult, however, from my experience, there aren’t many of those around. They’re fairly balanced…the reason they seem so OP is that you basically need condi removal to be in a decent 1v1 with one since 1) they stack lots of conditions and 2) they’re painful conditions that you must cleanse.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300