Northern Shiverpeaks Position in Season?

in WvW

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

I’ve been looking over rankings and although its listed at 15, NS seems to be classified as tier 6? Is NS is the bronze league or silver?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Silver

EDIT: unless it ingnores last season place.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I’m pretty sure ranking for season was decided last friday. NSP will be in silver. It might even bypass CD this week.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rhalas.4167

Rhalas.4167

With all the transfers we’ve had to HOD, CD and SF is getting pounded by us, so its very possible NSP will bypass CD this week.

[WAR]- HOD
Lord Rhalas: Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

Oh great, NSP is in silver again. And this time we get 9 weeks of getting rolled over? What a joke. Bunch of servers are throwing their matches again too. I hear Blackgate had a total of 1 camp last week. Totally legit.

in WvW

Posted by: ScaryHydra.3165

ScaryHydra.3165

Well right now NSP is rolling over the servers they are fighting (DH and FC) simply because the sheer number of NSP WVW players in WVW at all times of the day. NSP is able to field way more people than almost all of the servers in Bronze. So do you want an easy match in bronze rolling over all the servers except 1 or 2, or would you like to be challenged in Silver?

FC [KI] Killer Instincts
LV80 ELE Brutanitus
LV80 Ranger ScaryHydra

in WvW

Dinks.2478

Well right now NSP is rolling over the servers they are fighting (DH and FC) simply because the sheer number of NSP WVW players in WVW at all times of the day. NSP is able to field way more people than almost all of the servers in Bronze. So do you want an easy match in bronze rolling over all the servers except 1 or 2, or would you like to be challenged in Silver?

First of all, right now NSP is rolling over servers because servers are throwing matches to get into bronze. Second of all, since the rewards for this season are based on your servers position in your league, I’d rather be in bronze and actually win then come in last place on silver because you “wanted a challenge”. There is no challenge, there is only crushing defeat. We went through 7 weeks of this bullkitten last season. We got lucky and came in second place twice and 3rd place 5 times. The only reason we came in 2nd twice was because IoJ(I think it was IoJ, I know whoever it was we came in 2nd both times playing them) happens to be just slightly worse off than we are and even that was very close. So yes, I’d rather roll over bronze for 9 weeks then be completely outnumbered and outclassed for 9 weeks of humiliating defeat.

in WvW

ScaryHydra.3165

First of all, right now NSP is rolling over servers because servers are throwing matches to get into bronze. Second of all, since the rewards for this season are based on your servers position in your league, I’d rather be in bronze and actually win then come in last place on silver because you “wanted a challenge”. There is no challenge, there is only crushing defeat. We went through 7 weeks of this bullkitten last season. We got lucky and came in second place twice and 3rd place 5 times. The only reason we came in 2nd twice was because IoJ(I think it was IoJ, I know whoever it was we came in 2nd both times playing them) happens to be just slightly worse off than we are and even that was very close. So yes, I’d rather roll over bronze for 9 weeks then be completely outnumbered and outclassed for 9 weeks of humiliating defeat.

As someone who plays on FC I can guarantee you FC isn’t throwing their matches, instead we are fighting outside of our keep because NSP keeps trying to spawn camp us after their zerg that outnumbers us 4-1 rolls over the entire map.

FC [KI] Killer Instincts
LV80 ELE Brutanitus
LV80 Ranger ScaryHydra

in WvW

Dinks.2478

As someone who plays on FC I can guarantee you FC isn’t throwing their matches, instead we are fighting outside of our keep because NSP keeps trying to spawn camp us after their zerg that outnumbers us 4-1 rolls over the entire map.

Ha, you must have 3 players if NSP has a zerg 4 times larger than you. We can hardly fill our eternal battlegrounds. I’ve never had a queue time on NSP.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Unless an announcement has been made, we still don’t know if league order has been established. It does look like bronze may be already determined since NS probably won’t shift the 50k difference between NS and SF.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Dude I’m on Dh… we just had a mass exodus… you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, don’t speak unless you have a clue on what you’re talking about. We’re tanking because we lost our only major wvw guild (fin) and tuns of pugs/roaming guilds (e.g. food). NSP was beating Dh and FC weeks before seasons were even announced, and since then the disparity between our pops has only grown larger.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Arius.7031

Ha, you must have 3 players if NSP has a zerg 4 times larger than you. We can hardly fill our eternal battlegrounds. I’ve never had a queue time on NSP.

You literally just took Dh garrison (which that was wp’d, heavily sieged up, and had our full zerg defending it before you got in) 50+ people at 7am in the morning server time. Our zerg was maybe 20 people, so 4x is not totally inaccurate coming from FC person which does not have as many people as Dh.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Dinks.2478

You literally just took Dh garrison (which that was wp’d, heavily sieged up, and had our full zerg defending it before you got in) 50+ people at 7am in the morning server time. Our zerg was maybe 20 people, so 4x is not totally inaccurate coming from FC person which does not have as many people as Dh.

Wow, you people are so ignorant to reality.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_vs._World_Season_1

NSP has NO business in silver league as proven by Season 1.

in WvW

Arius.7031

Wow, you people are so ignorant to reality.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_vs._World_Season_1

NSP has NO business in silver league as proven by Season 1.

I like how you completely ignore the substance of my post, and simply claim we’re ignorant to reality. What exactly am I ignorant to? Now be specific!

Sorry buddy, your server is stronger than every bronze server, you should be in silver league for that reason alone and that’s a fact. The fact that you were in the same bad position last time means nothing… if we’re all being forced into something, exceptions should not be made, that’d be unfair. IF you’re not in silver, another server has to be, who is it? The servers that you’re spawn camping, taking 300+ ppt almost all day and reaching 500+ ppt regularly? You really think they should be higher ranked than you?

Sorry, you deserve the rank you got as proved by your ability to beat fc/dh who are the two strongest servers in bronze other than sf.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

ScaryHydra.3165

I get it. You all like being able to do anything you want in WVW due to a huge discrepancy between WVW populations of all of the servers participating in the fight. You don’t want to go to Silver because you all won’t be able to hide behind numbers anymore but have to rely on actual skill to do as well as you all are doing now against the small WVW pop. servers.

FC [KI] Killer Instincts
LV80 ELE Brutanitus
LV80 Ranger ScaryHydra

in WvW

Dinks.2478

I get it. You all like being able to do anything you want in WVW due to a huge discrepancy between WVW populations of all of the servers participating in the fight. You don’t want to go to Silver because you all won’t be able to hide behind numbers anymore but have to rely on actual skill to do as well as you all are doing now against the small WVW pop. servers.

You obviously have never WvWed in your life. NSP has NO population. You’re dumb as bricks. NSP doesn’t hide behind numbers, NSP doesn’t have numbers. You’re so ignorant it isn’t even funny. All the skill in the world is useless if you are playing zergs 5 times bigger than you. But you wouldn’t know that because you’ve never stepped foot in WvW apparently.

in WvW

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Dinks, do you seriously think that FC and DH are tanking to stay in bronze? You do realize that the free transfer that NSP is getting will greatly affect the disparity of population between the three servers.

Plain and simple, NSP has a larger coverage than both FC and DH and hence why you are “rolling” over us.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

You obviously have never WvWed in your life. NSP has NO population. You’re dumb as bricks. NSP doesn’t hide behind numbers, NSP doesn’t have numbers. You’re so ignorant it isn’t even funny. All the skill in the world is useless if you are playing zergs 5 times bigger than you. But you wouldn’t know that because you’ve never stepped foot in WvW apparently.

You may not have the numbers to rofl stomp silver, but you certainly have the numbers to rofl stomp bronze.

As someone else said, who should take your place in silver? Can’t be FC or DH, you’re wiping the floor with them for 2 (or has it been 3?) weeks now and they certainly aren’t tanking their rating. SF is clearly tanking their rating, but they’ll likely be silver as it is.

Who do you want to be silver in your place?

in WvW

Posted by: UndeadCorp.2198

UndeadCorp.2198

I agree with Dinks. Nsp this morning just took SM from DH who had wrested it overnight. Then a 30 man zerg from DH went to take it back. Guess what we did. We went to DH BL and took your garrison with 25-30 people.

You should of been able to stop us. By the time your zerg came back, your doors were down, and you have the spawn advantage. It was about a even numbered fight with 30 vs 30. Guess what, your unorganized zerg got hit. Hard. You can blame it all you want on transfers, but I would kitten your inner leadership instead. When we were trebbing DH bay. We didnt just stand around and stare while our two trebs were firing. Our tagged commander led us on running a tight stack/formation follow him drill. Our numbers are more even then you think. Your losing spirit will only serve to make your server spiral downwards. Even when we were in silver, we fought, and fought hard. We learned to drill, and we learned to fight against overwhelming odds.

And when you attacked our keep in EB, and was near capping it, we stopped you. Guess why? On TS, our commander was alerted to the impending invasion, and we were able to come back in time to save it. As soon as we hear the call, everyone drops what they were doing, and rushes to save the high tiered structures. You didn’t save your BL garri like that. You guys took SEVEN minutes to respond. SEVEN. That’s a death sentence. You didn’t even have siege going at your gate.

Sure we do have big zergs at certain times, but your servers have big zergs at certain times too. Even when you have 40-60, quite kittenbeaverbuilt useless if your 40 is an unorganized mess, and our 20-30 just steamrolls you with less numbers because we ram into your thin, unorganized, unmotivated kittens.

By the way, most of us regulars in WvW won’t mind silver. Everyone’s quite excited to be able to fight numerically superior foes, it’ll test our server’s resolve. Look at us, near dead last in Silver season one. Did we tank? NO, we learned, and grew instead. Unlike Kaineg, who tossed their last match against us before seasons. Look at them now. They are LAST.

in WvW

Arius.7031

There are these things called facts and evidence. You may want to look into those. Better to let those control your beliefs rather than what you WANT to be true. NSP has overwhelming numbers for a bronze server. Everyone in this thread is telling you that, but you refuse to listen.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

ScaryHydra.3165

Yeah I didn’t see the NSP blob trying to camp the DH or FC spawns the last few nights. I also didn’t see NSP attack kitteneep while it was fully upgraded and defended by about 20 people and take it with a massive zerg of easily 60-70 people. I also didn’t see NSP zergs of 30-40 trying to take the kitteneep and getting their butts kicked by a force half their size. You’re right I don’t WVW at all, except for the all the time I spend in WVW (probably more than 3/4 of my time on the game). It’s not me who doesn’t know anything, but you. I love collecting NSP bags after their failed zergs try to fight us in an open field battle and I love watching NSP run back to their towers/keeps when trying to spawn camp FC so we get in range of your siege. NSP has the manpower to do anything they want to in Bronze; you know it, DH and kittennow it, all of Bronze knows it. Like I said, you only want to keep rolling over servers easily and not have to actually fight servers which can field as many people as you.

FC [KI] Killer Instincts
LV80 ELE Brutanitus
LV80 Ranger ScaryHydra

in WvW

Dinks.2478

Yeah I didn’t see the NSP blob trying to camp the DH or FC spawns the last few nights. I also didn’t see NSP attack kitteneep while it was fully upgraded and defended by about 20 people and take it with a massive zerg of easily 60-70 people. I also didn’t see NSP zergs of 30-40 trying to take the kitteneep and getting their butts kicked by a force half their size. You’re right I don’t WVW at all, except for the all the time I spend in WVW (probably more than 3/4 of my time on the game). It’s not me who doesn’t know anything, but you. I love collecting NSP bags after their failed zergs try to fight us in an open field battle and I love watching NSP run back to their towers/keeps when trying to spawn camp FC so we get in range of your siege. NSP has the manpower to do anything they want to in Bronze; you know it, DH and kittennow it, all of Bronze knows it. Like I said, you only want to keep rolling over servers easily and not have to actually fight servers which can field as many people as you.

Once again, you’re full of kitten. Just stop because you sound pathetic. You’re losing to a server with inferior numbers to you and you can’t even admit it.

in WvW

Arius.7031

I agree with Dinks. Nsp this morning just took SM from DH who had wrested it overnight. Then a 30 man zerg from DH went to take it back. Guess what we did. We went to DH BL and took your garrison with 25-30 people.

You should of been able to stop us. By the time your zerg came back, your doors were down, and you have the spawn advantage. It was about a even numbered fight with 30 vs 30. Guess what, your unorganized zerg got hit. Hard. You can blame it all you want on transfers, but I would kitten your inner leadership instead. When we were trebbing DH bay. We didnt just stand around and stare while our two trebs were firing. Our tagged commander led us on running a tight stack/formation follow him drill. Our numbers are more even then you think. Your losing spirit will only serve to make your server spiral downwards. Even when we were in silver, we fought, and fought hard. We learned to drill, and we learned to fight against overwhelming odds. .

You are wrong or lying. I was THERE. I was the one on the treb who called EB. I was the one who destroyed your rams AFTER our zerg arrived, they wp’d in while you PvD’d the door down… Our zerg was in there, manning 4 sup ACs, 3 ballistas, a cata, and a treb all pummeling you. Do you honestly think you’re good enough to beat us at equal numbers, with us having respawn advantage, siege, guards, etc… Admittedly you did a portal bomb to bypass the cata, though the acs were still hitting you.

And when you attacked our keep in EB, and was near capping it, we stopped you. Guess why? On TS, our commander was alerted to the impending invasion, and we were able to come back in time to save it. As soon as we hear the call, everyone drops what they were doing, and rushes to save the high tiered structures. You didn’t save your BL garri like that. You guys took SEVEN minutes to respond. SEVEN. That’s a death sentence. You didn’t even have siege going at your gate.

Yeah, you’re wrong. We got wind of your attack as outer was at half from I think it was 3 sup rams, our zerg arrived in our bl about 1 min later (again, I was the one who discovered your attack, I called EB)… you telling me it took you 6 mins to down outer? You were either not there, are lying, or you’re clueless. Take your pick.

Sure we do have big zergs at certain times, but your servers have big zergs at certain times too. Even when you have 40-60, quite kittenbeaverbuilt useless if your 40 is an unorganized mess, and our 20-30 just steamrolls you with less numbers because we ram into your thin, unorganized, unmotivated kittens.

Oh good on you, your trained guild zergs beat pug zergs! Bravo. Also, we do the same to you fairly often… NSP pug zergs are notoriously bad. I’ve seen FC crush you massively outnumbered, I’ve seen Dh do it… we all do it to each other.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Arius.7031

Once again, you’re full of kitten. Just stop because you sound pathetic. You’re losing to a server with inferior numbers to you and you can’t even admit it.

Hate to burst your bubble as a neutral observer… NSP has at least 2x as many people as FC on throughout the day. At least. It’s not even REMOTELY close between you two. I won’t comment on Dh because I’m obviously biased, but you definitely outnumber FC hugely.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Dinks.2478

You should of been able to stop us. By the time your zerg came back, your doors were down, and you have the spawn advantage. It was about a even numbered fight with 30 vs 30. Guess what, your unorganized zerg got hit. Hard. You can blame it all you want on transfers, but I would kitten your inner leadership instead. When we were trebbing DH bay. We didnt just stand around and stare while our two trebs were firing. Our tagged commander led us on running a tight stack/formation follow him drill. Our numbers are more even then you think. Your losing spirit will only serve to make your server spiral downwards. Even when we were in silver, we fought, and fought hard. We learned to drill, and we learned to fight against overwhelming odds. .

You are wrong or lying. I was THERE. I was the one on the treb who called EB. I was the one who destroyed your rams AFTER our zerg arrived, they wp’d in while you PvD’d the door down… Our zerg was in there, manning 4 sup ACs, 3 ballistas, a cata, and a treb all pummeling you. Do you honestly think you’re good enough to beat us at equal numbers, with us having respawn advantage, siege, guards, etc… Admittedly you did a portal bomb to bypass the cata, though the acs were still hitting you.

Yeah, you’re wrong. We got wind of your attack as outer was at half from I think it was 3 sup rams, our zerg arrived in our bl about 1 min later (again, I was the one who discovered your attack, I called EB)… you telling me it took you 6 mins to down outer? You were either not there, are lying, or you’re clueless. Take your pick.

Oh good on you, your trained guild zergs beat pug zergs! Bravo. Also, we do the same to you fairly often… NSP pug zergs are notoriously bad. I’ve seen FC crush you massively outnumbered, I’ve seen Dh do it… we all do it to each other.

So if you are so good and we are so bad, why are you losing? Stop throwing the match and climb to silver where you belong. Since we’re so bad we should be in Bronze. We are in fact that bad, and we have even smaller numbers than you guys. But you’re arguing both sides of the argument and being ridiculous.

in WvW

ScaryHydra.3165

Do you ever have actual proof in any of your posts or do you just try to use personal attacks to defend your pride? Show us some sort of proof that you all are undermanned please. Take a screenshot of your forces fighting our forces and you will see just how many more people than DH and FC you have. Or just try another personal attack with no proof of your claims, but until you can prove your argument everything you say is useless.

FC [KI] Killer Instincts
LV80 ELE Brutanitus
LV80 Ranger ScaryHydra

in WvW

Arius.7031

So if you are so good and we are so bad, why are you losing? Stop throwing the match and climb to silver where you belong. Since we’re so bad we should be in Bronze. We are in fact that bad, and we have even smaller numbers than you guys. But you’re arguing both sides of the argument and being ridiculous.

You’re bad with a large pop for a bronze league… We’re bad with a smaller pop. Oh Dh is bad too, don’t let my criticisms of NSP make you think you’re unique in your badness. SF, Dh, NSP, all terrible. NSP is just terrible with large numbers AND consistent coverage (for bronze). SF is at least bad with just an overwhelming prime time. Dh is just bad.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

UndeadCorp.2198

Where are your non-pug zergs then. Don’t call them pugs. It’s insulting to your own people. On NSP, I scold those who call our fellow-to arms Pugs. Them and Us. NO, sure there are regulars, like me who wvw everyday. But, those who come in to assist, I would never call PUGS. That’s just insulting Arius. Respect your fellow combatants more. Where will your server be when the “pugs” leave? I am quite certain I was, a so called “pug” once, just like you were this …half baked conception of a thing called a “pug”.

Everyone started new, and everyone knows what it felt like to be steamrolled. DH beat us 5 weeks in a row. I do remember that well. And now, you guys made a topic titled “DH, dying?” Don’t kid yourselves. Reminds me of SOR’s we play for fights threads.

If you are going to treat your fellow servermen as “useless untrained pugs”, small wonder they will leave you. I don’t need to argue any further, we both have our points that was well said. But from my point of view, I don’t believe I was lying, just from my perception of the events of this morning.

in WvW

Dinks.2478

You’re bad with a large pop for a bronze league… We’re bad with a smaller pop. Oh Dh is bad too, don’t let my criticisms of NSP make you think you’re unique in your badness. SF, Dh, NSP, all terrible. NSP is just terrible with large numbers AND consistent coverage (for bronze). SF is at least bad with just an overwhelming prime time. Dh is just bad.

You just claimed NSP has consistent coverage. You’re the biggest liar I have ever seen. NSP has a decent amount of people for maybe 2 hours during primetime.

in WvW

Arius.7031

Where are your non-pug zergs then.

They left… mass exodus, remember? We have NO guild zergs of any kind anymore. Our largest guilds can barely be considered large roaming guilds insofar as how many wvw members they field.

Don’t call them pugs. It’s insulting to your own people. On NSP, I scold those who call our fellow-to arms Pugs. Them and Us. NO, sure there are regulars, like me who wvw everyday. But, those who come in to assist, I would never call PUGS. That’s just insulting Arius. Respect your fellow combatants more. Where will your server be when the “pugs” leave? I am quite certain I was, a so called “pug” once, just like you were this …half baked conception of a thing called a “pug”.

I respect your view but I think you may have misunderstood me… I’m calling them pugs to drive a hard dichotomy between organized guild groups and non guild groups… anyone who is not running in an organized guild group is a pug. It means “pickup group”, iow, it’s another way of saying Dh players band together without necessarily planning ahead for it.

Everyone started new, and everyone knows what it felt like to be steamrolled. DH beat us 5 weeks in a row. I do remember that well. And now, you guys made a topic titled “DH, dying?” Don’t kid yourselves. Reminds me of SOR’s we play for fights threads.

What? You realize we just lost multiple guilds, including our only guild zerg right? Are you saying that we didn’t have a mass exodus? I’m confused… you realize you can easily prove it by asking the people who left themselves right? In fact, it’s being discussed over on GW2wvw matchup thread right now… we lost fin, voc, food etc… IDK what your point is, but if you’re trying to say we aren’t dying or have no good reason to believe we are, you’re dead wrong lol.

If you are going to treat your fellow servermen as “useless untrained pugs”, small wonder they will leave you. I don’t need to argue any further, we both have our points that was well said. But from my point of view, I don’t believe I was lying, just from my perception of the events of this morning.

Fair enough, lying may be a harsh word so I’ll just say I believe you were incorrect.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Arius.7031

You just claimed NSP has consistent coverage. You’re the biggest liar I have ever seen. NSP has a decent amount of people for maybe 2 hours during primetime.

Hourly PPT average:

Time FC NSP Dh
0:00 – 00:59 187 327 180
01:00 – 01:59 208 328 166
02:00 – 02:59 198 320 177
03:00 – 03:59 178 332 185
04:00 – 04:59 153 358 183
05:00 – 05:59 127 375 193
06:00 – 06:59 154 353 189
07:00 – 07:59 182 321 191
08:00 – 08:59 211 301 184
09:00 – 09:59 236 275 184
10:00 – 10:59 243 267 185
11:00 – 11:59 172 332 192
12:00 – 12:59 181 330 184
13:00 – 13:59 157 321 217
14:00 – 14:59 204 283 209
15:00 – 15:59 181 310 204
16:00 – 16:59 196 293 206
17:00 – 17:59 192 306 197
18:00 – 18:59 218 309 168
19:00 – 19:59 176 331 187
20:00 – 20:59 200 345 150
21:00 – 21:59 202 354 140
22:00 – 22:59 179 346 170
23:00 – 23:59 187 344 164

http://www.gw2score.com/server/Darkhaven

Facts, they hurt. There are no hours during the day where you don’t average 270+ points. 80% of the hours you’re well above 300 ppt on average.

Game over.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

As a side note NS likely has the numbers to compete and probably be in T4 now. BP, YB, SoR and others are shadows of their former selves. Heck BP cannot even muster a commander on any map during NA prime on some nights.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

UndeadCorp.2198

One last thing. And this is my final say on this. I respected Darkhaven. I really did. For 5 weeks, when we were in dead last in most of times. I thought “what a worthy rival.”

We are getting hit bad, and were outnumbered most of time. The groups that usually just do PVE went back to do PVE, and only the regulars were in there, defending against an endless tide. We didn’t break. Each reset night, our guilds would ask if any PVE had time to assist us. These “so called pugs” I watched fight your zergs. Sometimes we won. Mostly, we lost. But these “untrained Pugs” you were talking about Arius, they stopped a 60 man FC zerg in their tracks. Three times. That was three times, they allowed the regular upgraders to get the time needed to fortify towers and the keeps. They are more important than you can ever consider, you and I, especially in our so called “low tier” battles.

And now, now you guys dare to make a thread called “DH dying we are so doomed”. Forget it, you aren’t even able to be considered our rivals after that stunt. I even saw a recruitment thread with flat sentences, monotone. Please. Help. Us. And that was it. Are you serious?

in WvW

Arius.7031

One last thing. And this is my final say on this. I respected Darkhaven. I really did. For 5 weeks, when we were in dead last in most of times. I thought “what a worthy rival.”

We are getting hit bad, and were outnumbered most of time. The groups that usually just do PVE went back to do PVE, and only the regulars were in there, defending against an endless tide. We didn’t break. Each reset night, our guilds would ask if any PVE had time to assist us. These “so called pugs” I watched fight your zergs. Sometimes we won. Mostly, we lost. But these “untrained Pugs” you were talking about Arius, they stopped a 60 man FC zerg in their tracks. Three times. That was three times, they allowed the regular upgraders to get the time needed to fortify towers and the keeps. They are more important than you can ever consider, you and I, especially in our so called “low tier” battles.

And now, now you guys dare to make a thread called “DH dying we are so doomed”. Forget it, you aren’t even able to be considered our rivals after that stunt. I even saw a recruitment thread with flat sentences, monotone. Please. Help. Us. And that was it. Are you serious?

Uh you’re making a bit much out of this… I said beating pugs with guild zergs isn’t impressive, I never said pugs aren’t worth anything or anything like that. Pugs are the backbone of most servers (not sf/nsp though lol). I’m not saying they’re bad, they’re just not really expected to beat guild led zergs.

Also, you have no idea how many people Dh just lost if you think we’re having an overreaction to it. We’ve been through SO MANY mass exoduses that, by now, we’re pretty capable of not having an overreaction to them… We’re not overreacting, we’re not trying to be overdramatic, we’re scared that our server is going to DIE (as in fall to kaineng’s position). The transfers are NOT over, my guild is very probably leaving and so are many others… we’re scared of our wvw dying and it’s pretty plausible at this point that it will. Sorry bud, our threads are justified.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

UndeadCorp.2198

And they are leaving….why. Think kitten the lesson of SOR and their “elitism” Arius. Now they are a ghost server. You and I have to ask ourselves this then. Why have no major NSP guilds left? Why are we so consistent? Why do our regular PvE people come in, from time to time to help? It’s because we appreciate the help. We don’t snap at them “why the kitten are you in pve get yo lazy bum over here.” Co-erce them to be part of a greater thing.

in WvW

Arius.7031

And they are leaving….why. Think kitten the lesson of SOR and their “elitism” Arius. Now they are a ghost server. You and I have to ask ourselves this then. Why have no major NSP guilds left? Why are we so consistent? Why do our regular PvE people come in, from time to time to help? It’s because we appreciate the help. We don’t snap at them “why the kitten are you in pve get yo lazy bum over here.” Co-erce them to be part of a greater thing.

Didn’t xoxo leave your server lol? Dh is a pug server, we don’t downtalk our pugs… we’re all pugs. It’s the elitists who left lol, not the people who were victims of elitism. It was the guilds that left (the major guild fin and minor roaming guilds), only a few pugs left, it was mostly our loss of guilds that hurt (though pugs are starting to seriously leave seeing how bad dh looks).

Also lol, we drew on our PvE base to win leagues… I ask that you go back and read threads on the topic if you doubt that. We’ve always had a good relationship between wvwers and pveers, pve players come help when we need it and they know we appreciate them. The problem is when you start seriously running out of players… which we are. Our PvE is sub par, our WvW has no major organized guilds participating in it (which pugs do like to have), and we’re getting spawn camped by NSP who doesn’t let on the karma train (not blaming you, it’s perfectly fine, we did it to you, it’s just the truth). Things aren’t going do well for dh right now, and people don’t appear out of thin air.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Dinks.2478

Didn’t xoxo leave your server lol? Dh is a pug server, we don’t downtalk our pugs… we’re all pugs. It’s the elitists who left lol, not the people who were victims of elitism. It was the guilds that left (the major guild fin and minor roaming guilds), only a few pugs left, it was mostly our loss of guilds that hurt (though pugs are starting to seriously leave seeing how bad dh looks).

Also lol, we drew on our PvE base to win leagues… I ask that you go back and read threads on the topic if you doubt that. We’ve always had a good relationship between wvwers and pveers, pve players come help when we need it and they know we appreciate them. The problem is when you start seriously running out of players… which we are. Our PvE is sub par, our WvW has no major organized guilds participating in it (which pugs do like to have), and we’re getting spawn camped by NSP who doesn’t let on the karma train (not blaming you, it’s perfectly fine, we did it to you, it’s just the truth). Things aren’t going do well for dh right now, and people don’t appear out of thin air.

Your PvE is subpar? NSP is probably the worst server out there for PvE. I had to guest to accomplish most of my living story meta achievements because we don’t have the population to kill a lot of the world bosses more than once or twice a week with set times and dates. Our players are all very casual. We have a few WvW guilds and a lot of randoms who join randomly. We are not a good server and we don’t have a big population. I don’t know where you get your facts from, but they are not facts.

in WvW

Arius.7031

Your PvE is subpar? NSP is probably the worst server out there for PvE. I had to guest to accomplish most of my living story meta achievements because we don’t have the population to kill a lot of the world bosses more than once or twice a week with set times and dates. Our players are all very casual. We have a few WvW guilds and a lot of randoms who join randomly. We are not a good server and we don’t have a big population. I don’t know where you get your facts from, but they are not facts.

Okay. I’m gonna post a pic of our vigil keep in this post, then your vigil keep in the next post. Directly compare them. At this point in time you have aprox 2x the people compared to Dh in vigil keep, and currently own almost our entire bl.

Attachments:

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Arius.7031

Now this isn’t meant to prove our PvE is more dead than you. Just to show that, judging by the available data (WvW score/current ppt, population in most populated zone of pve, etc…) you probably are more populated than we are and therefore most probably in better condition.

Attachments:

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

yanoch.7051

Now this isn’t meant to prove our PvE is more dead than you. Just to show that, judging by the available data (WvW score/current ppt, population in most populated zone of pve, etc…) you probably are more populated than we are and therefore most probably in better condition.

Your party discussion seem pretty interesting in those SS. I don’t get why all the hate.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

in WvW

Dinks.2478

Excuse me, what does vigil keep have to do with anything?

in WvW

Arius.7031

Your party discussion seem pretty interesting in those SS. I don’t get why all the hate.

Hmm probably shoulda blacked that all out lol. What do you mean though, who has hate for what?

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Arius.7031

Excuse me, what does vigil keep have to do with anything?

I’m directly comparing the most populous pve zone on both servers… NSP has about 2x the amount of people at the exact same time. That means you’re probably more populous than us, and more populous will generally imply healthier PvE. It follow that NSP probably has generally healthier PvE (not certainly). It shows that NSP is probably bigger than dh, especially considering you current own everything of ours in EB now too lol.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Dinks.2478

We have 16 people in Vigil Keep, real healthy PvE that makes for. The fact is that I have never had a queue for WvW on NSP ever. And last season was 7 weeks of losing. NSP had no right being in silver league then and they have no right being in silver league now. The problem isn’t that somebody would have to take our place in silver, the problem is that the season shouldn’t even be happening until anet balances WvW and can figure out a way to reward people for playing without encouraging server stacking even further.

in WvW

Arius.7031

We have 16 people in Vigil Keep, real healthy PvE that makes for. The fact is that I have never had a queue for WvW on NSP ever. And last season was 7 weeks of losing. NSP had no right being in silver league then and they have no right being in silver league now. The problem isn’t that somebody would have to take our place in silver, the problem is that the season shouldn’t even be happening until anet balances WvW and can figure out a way to reward people for playing without encouraging server stacking even further.

Okay first off, I never said your PvE was healthy… you’re straw manning my position. I said it’s healthier than Dh. 16 is so bad? Try 5 like Dh had in my pic. You deserve to be in silver league more than any bronze server… if you’re not in silver league, another server has to be. You can try very hard to ignore that fact, but you’re currently beating the 2nd and 3rd strongest bronze servers to a bloody pulp, it’s not even remotely close… and you’re almost certainly stronger than the current king of bronze (SF).

I can agree that seasons probably shouldn’t even be happening. BUT since they are happening, NSP deserves to be exactly where they will be: in silver league.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

yanoch.7051

Hmm probably shoulda blacked that all out lol. What do you mean though, who has hate for what?

The hate in the thread I mean… sorry. The discussion in the SS at least showed that you care for your server.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

SF isn’t tanking HoS and CN just got a bunch of transfers recently. And NSP is getting a bunch of points for stomping servers that obviously can’t stand up to them due to coverage differences.

I’m glad I settled this debate, carry on.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

yup. this is what arena net envisioned with the wvw season 2 tournament.
a bunch of hate between players of different servers, and servers intentionally trying to get into bronze so that they can get first place with no effort.

in WvW

Dinks.2478

a bunch of hate between players of different servers, and servers intentionally trying to get into bronze so that they can get first place with no effort.

No, they envisioned a bunch of people buying transfers to the top servers for top tier rewards. I just want a legitimate chance to win, but too many servers are tanking on purpose to drop into bronze and NSP will pay for it.

in WvW

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

No, they envisioned a bunch of people buying transfers to the top servers for top tier rewards. I just want a legitimate chance to win, but too many servers are tanking on purpose to drop into bronze and NSP will pay for it.

well then why doesnt nsp tank as well then?