So WvW Warrior will get another boost...

in WvW

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Srsly Anet?

Warrior
-Defiant Stance: Stance. Absorb all incoming strikes for a period of time. All incoming attacks heal you.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I really need to finish levelling my Warrior.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The balancing of warrior is seriously out to lunch.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Strikes. So poison him.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Oh man, I didn’t think about that in a zerg context. There HAS to be a damage cap, surely Anet wouldn’t be so shortsighted as to give a zerg of 20, 30 warriors 30k heals.

in WvW

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

They should also introduce another skill for warriors: “Rising tide – Enemies around you drown in their own tears”

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

This will make Warrior far superior in zerg fights. With all that damage, survability and utility whar it already have is no point start queueing with another class into Borderlands.. Now we know why they will make WXP account bound.

Warriors Vs Warriors Vs Warrios

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in WvW

Posted by: Aridia.3042

Aridia.3042

Strikes. So poison him.

I’ll get right on that with my Ele.

Wait, wut?

in WvW

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/23544-defiant-stance
Thats the skill for a level one for all you people that are worried. I personally still think signet is better. The absorb only lasts 3 seconds and it’s on a 35s CD.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Strikes. So poison him.

Wait, wut?

Was thinking condition damage .. I run a mesmer and have never lost a duel to a warrior. Figured it’d be the same thing. Necros too. Ele’s have condition damage with earth stance.

in WvW

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

it’s hard to beat healing signet but this could be it guys! a heal that’s stronger than healing signet.

All is vain.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/23544-defiant-stance
Thats the skill for a level one for all you people that are worried. I personally still think signet is better. The absorb only lasts 3 seconds and it’s on a 35s CD.

http://www.guildhead.com/skill/21815/defiant-stance

The elementalist one looks interesting too:

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/23499-arcane-brilliance

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Requiem.8769

Requiem.8769

It’s a high-risk high-reward heal, rewarding for skillful play and punishing otherwise. Seems like a burst spec heal to me. It’s exactly what warriors need.

in WvW

Posted by: canadez.5328

canadez.5328

It’s a high-risk high-reward heal, rewarding for skillful play and punishing otherwise. Seems like a burst spec heal to me. It’s exactly what warriors need.

The only time where it is a high risk situation is in a 1v1 maayyybe in a 2v1 but in every other scenario you are guaranteed to be hit by other damage sources AOE fields, pets etc.

My concerns are
1. no cap on maximum health gained
2. ridiculous high ratio dmg recieved to health gained

in WvW

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

It’s not a healing skill, it’s a stance, it will probably last 3-5 seconds (maybe 8 putting it par with Zerker Stance) with a 60-90 second CD and would be useless versus condition damage. Hardly what I would call OP. Would probably pair well with HS but don’t know if it would be worth losing a Condi removal or stun break for it.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in WvW

Posted by: Bazzoong.7145

Bazzoong.7145

Strikes. So poison him.

Unfortunately this will not work due to healing and condition removal via shouts etc.
Basically it is next to impossible to get conditions to stick on warriors if you are not a engineer.
And even if you could get permanent poison and buring on a warrior he will kill you before your conditions eat through his enormous health pool. (If you are not an engineer.)

Together with shout healing this new skill will be insane since it provides yet another imunity aswell, they will not only heal but also take no damage while this is active at all from direct sources. Yet another oh kitten I messed up but no problem I can go immune button.

I know I should not have killed that warrior on top of garrison while the enemy controlled it and ress the mesmer after that, I probably just caused another series of buffs to warriors and thief nerfs…

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Eh I’ll complain about it after I’ve seen it in action. I haven’t had an issue killing warriors in 1v and 2v situations. I might just have gotten lucky though.

in WvW

warriorjrd.8695

It’s not a healing skill, it’s a stance, it will probably last 3-5 seconds (maybe 8 putting it par with Zerker Stance) with a 60-90 second CD and would be useless versus condition damage. Hardly what I would call OP. Would probably pair well with HS but don’t know if it would be worth losing a Condi removal or stun break for it.

Scroll up and click my link. Its a heal skill that heals base 135 on level one and the absorb lasts 3 seconds on a 35s CD.

in WvW

warriorjrd.8695

Eh I’ll complain about it after I’ve seen it in action. I haven’t had an issue killing warriors in 1v and 2v situations. I might just have gotten lucky though.

This heal will be horrible for duels because only an idiot would attack a warrior when it’s activated =p

in WvW

Jayne.9251

This heal will be horrible for duels because only an idiot would attack a warrior when it’s activated =p

Lol, I’ll gladly volunteer to test it out.

in WvW

Posted by: Bazzoong.7145

Bazzoong.7145

I do love your atttitude towards challenges.

I did not wish to complain either, my point is that there will be another skill for warriors introduced to the game that is by far better that what the other classes get.

I kind of envy the build choices warriors have…

And the VS and SFR guys do not count anyone can beat those in small groups…

in WvW

Jayne.9251

The only thing that drives me nuts about a warrior is when they run away from me

P.S. I’ve duelled warriors from pretty much every server to about 15th rank

Personally I think more people should be afraid of necros. There’s this one necro in Second Law that, lol, if I see him coming I know I’m doomed. I still dive in and try every single time, but man, I’m usually eating dirt in under 15 seconds. He’s the reason I manically search out solo necros to try to improve.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

its a healing skill that goes in healing skill slot, it is also a stance and will be effected by any trait you have that effects stances.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

This heal sucks, trash can all the way for me. Not viable in a healing slot.

What people complaining about?

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

They’re heavily nerfing the hammers and cc though… so idk the complains, guardians will still be the heart of the zerg

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Yep warriors needed a buff.

in WvW

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

I wonder what the guardian skill will be:

“Block 1 ranged attack, heals for 200 if nothing hits, 400 if something hits, causes 2 seconds burn on the enemy, 50 seconds CD”

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

44 warriors, 11 guardians, 2 eles, 2 necros, 1 mes

Ideal group comp.....

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

well at least healing signet is not the most overpowered heal in the game anymore. yay!!!…wait.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Dreadforce.6980

Dreadforce.6980

This just seems wrong. I stopped using my necro for WvW because of the condition cap and with the amount of warriors people use with melandru runes and lemongrass food.

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

My stance build is complete.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

My stance build is complete.

Not quite. Still need a stance elite.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Scroll up and click my link. Its a heal skill that heals base 135 on level one and the absorb lasts 3 seconds on a 35s CD.

Sorry about that, I didn’t see the link when I first glanced over the thread.

So from what I can understand is that you get a base heal plus a little extra from incoming attacks for 3 secs. Depending on how well it scales at 80, it could be as good be a better option than the signet. A good burst heal with 0 cast time.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in WvW

Posted by: TinkTinkPOOF.9201

TinkTinkPOOF.9201

I wonder what the guardian skill will be:

“Block 1 ranged attack, heals for 200 if nothing hits, 400 if something hits, causes 2 seconds burn on the enemy, 50 seconds CD”

This made me laugh….And cry.

6700k@5GHz | 32GB RAM | 1TB 850 SSD | GTX980Ti | 27" 144Hz Gsync

in WvW

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

It’s About time my warrior gets some lovin!!! =)

in WvW

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

They should also introduce another skill for warriors: “Rising tide – Enemies around you drown in their own tears”

This will make Warrior far superior in zerg fights. With all that damage, survability and utility whar it already have is no point start queueing with another class into Borderlands.. Now we know why they will make WXP account bound.

Warriors Vs Warriors Vs Warrios

hahahahaha you two just made me laugh so hard, you made my day
as a warrior, I welcome this new healing skill to compensate for the incoming hammer nerfs

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Conditions do not count as attacks. So in the literal sense all incoming melee attacks heal you. This is not a strong skill. The duration is also very short. There is already a stance Endure Pain all incoming attacks do no damage. It effectively does the same thing as this healing skill for the same duration and doesn’t take up a healing slot.

Don’t overreact. It’s going to be very situational and not superior to what warriors already have.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Sounds good to me

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: Oghier.7419

Oghier.7419

You expected anything else?

Snit Dirtnap (Thief)
Ratbag Dogsticker (Guardian)
…Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Felix.2613

Felix.2613

Haven’t seen these heals yet, but looking at the warrior heal, and the elemental heal. They look as if designed to be zerg heals, only good if you are in a zerg vs zerg.

If you are alone vs zerg, that warrior heal will keep you alive for 3 seconds, and then 2 seconds after that you are dead even if it healed you to full.

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Strikes. So poison him.

Wait, wut?

time to roll thief/ranger
Gonna be awesome to see some more venomshare thieves around. My rangers poison build will have beyond perma poison if that happens.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

From the looks of it, Healing Signet will still be the best heal. The new heal will probably create a niche glass cannon build where a warrior can jump in and wreak havok for 15s, having popped his stances, and then run until his cd’s are back up again.

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

The balancing is totally broken in this game.

Engis get nerfed in every patch and Warriors buffed all time.

Imo it is cause it is the most played class so anet need to make money and classes which are less played get no love like engis.

I am glad my warrior is now 80 so i can switch to easy mode.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Condition damage on a hammertrain.. LMAO
Poison on a hammertrain LMAO.
The only condition that sticks on a train is the downed condition everyone is in after it passed..

Rip WvW ..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

What annoys me the most is that most of these new skills are created with the zerg in mind. Or am I getting paraniod here.

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

The only condition that sticks on a train is the downed condition everyone is in after it passed..

Rip WvW ..

Looks like you know a lot about hammer trains.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

I love how warrior is approaching God-like levels of OP, and Anet can’t resist nerfing engis in every single patch. #sarcasm

Edit:

The balancing is totally broken in this game.

Engis get nerfed in every patch and Warriors buffed all time.

Imo it is cause it is the most played class so anet need to make money and classes which are less played get no love like engis.

I am glad my warrior is now 80 so i can switch to easy mode.

Noticed your posted after I posted. I feel your pain fellow Engi.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

(edited by oblivious.8074)

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Rip WvW ..

Looks like you know a lot about hammer trains.

I just wanted to write that last scentence, but it needed a buildup to work as a punchline ^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

If that tooltip’s correct I don’t see a reason why it would be op. I think healing signet will always be way better and btw I tested and you barely get hit by more than 15 attacks in 3 seconds in WvW or zerg v zerg. The max I could get was by stupidly triggering a wall of marks and was only 10 hits / sec. Can’t imagine it being even viable tbh.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |