Transfers during season

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

I’m here to petition anet to reconsider the lockout on the server transfer during the season and offer a middle ground solution.

Players that transfer during the tournament should not be able to participate in the active matchup, but are not locked out of the next one. This prevents to a certain degree matchup trolling.
If you guys have ideas that could better the “lockout” procedure, do mention it, but keep in mind that they will have limited time to implement.

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Yeah this needs to be changed IMMEDIATELY… I can easily see someone paying to move a troll account from server to server and burn through keep supplies making troll siege… PLEASE Anet lock them out for the current week’s matchup!

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Adding my support to this. Please reconsider Anet.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

You should not be able to transfer to a current enemy server at least.

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: Bendix.4568

Bendix.4568

Honestly, if you transfer at anytime during the tournament you should be locked out until the end and become ineligible for any rewards. That is the only true way to stop the trolling/reward hunters.

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

You’ve got my signature.

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Sad that more people aren’t getting behind this. Why are so many people willing to abandon their servers for crappy rewards? Honestly the rewards you get aren’t even worth the cost of the transfer.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I’m on with this.

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Anet wants people to transfer…because more gems bought that way. They won’t change this.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Ok, let ANet earn money with transfers, but at least “cost-free” transfers MUST get an at least 1 week timeout.

Much to many people have more than 1 account. And if you do not have a charackter on your secondary account you do not have to pay for your transfer.

But you do not need more than a lvl 1 character to actively harm your opponents with

• golem trashing by cliff-jumping
  • filling up the map
  • spying (many commanders like to have their second account on a notebook, where the map shows the opponent commanders movement)
  • wasting supplies
  • starting bad upgrades

Delete all chars, move to the dangerous opponent for free, sabotage him, and repeat till you won, is a to effective way to harm competitive WvW to be possible without any cost.

I guess a tournament where all this is possible without any limitation will give the support center and the moderators of this forum a lot of work

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

/agreed what was the reason given for the change anyways? Just because of the week long AP set up?

it would also be grand if they could close all inward bound transferring to Tier 1 starting last month please. >< The full servers should stay closed imo.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Agreed, they shouldn’t allow transfers during the Tournament at least for a period.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

Transfers during season

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I agre too. Beside, how pathetic can you be if the only reason to transfer is to get some more reward? A-Net should just send these people their reward via mail but exclude them from WvW.