US Leagues - 4 instead of 2! Please!

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Don’t laugh about the EU/NA merge, I’ve been thinking about it and I’m starting to believe that it may happen on some level (maybe a post-season between the top 3 of both zone?)
Think about it, they have been adamant about the 2 leagues about the beginning. They are adamant about the effects of bloodlust.

What could their big announcement be, that they need to have it translated perfectly before they can let the news out?

There are only three possibilities that come to mind:

2. Changes to the bloodlust. Either a change in the amount of bonus stats, in the places needed to capture, or even a cooldown before it can change hands.

“Think about it, they have been adamant about the 2 leagues about the beginning. "
The post is about the nature and number of leagues in NA.

Other points here:
1) My understanding is that we literally can’t match NA and EU servers up. It is about the physical locations of the data centers and the speed at which data travels. So, until that changes, interleague is off the table.
2) We are making some changes to bloodlust in advance of the season. More specific details will be out in the near future, I’m not sure when exactly.

what ever you do to bloodlust please dont make it pointless, i like the fact that it actualy brings small groups out to fight and i would hate to see wvw go back to just a giant zerg fest of people trying to get as much wxp as possable as fast as possable

People are in the ruins mainly for the great small party terrain, not the silly buff. If there were no control points I do not believe you’d see one less person there. If bloodlust is changed to do anything other than buffing player stats, we will have a much healthier wvw and happier player base.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

NSP is ranked #17. In the silver league, they’re right in the middle of the pack. If there is any problems getting achievements being on NSP, then those from 20-24 are really going to have it bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Don’t laugh about the EU/NA merge, I’ve been thinking about it and I’m starting to believe that it may happen on some level (maybe a post-season between the top 3 of both zone?)
Think about it, they have been adamant about the 2 leagues about the beginning. They are adamant about the effects of bloodlust.

What could their big announcement be, that they need to have it translated perfectly before they can let the news out?

There are only three possibilities that come to mind:

2. Changes to the bloodlust. Either a change in the amount of bonus stats, in the places needed to capture, or even a cooldown before it can change hands.

“Think about it, they have been adamant about the 2 leagues about the beginning. "
The post is about the nature and number of leagues in NA.

Other points here:
1) My understanding is that we literally can’t match NA and EU servers up. It is about the physical locations of the data centers and the speed at which data travels. So, until that changes, interleague is off the table.
2) We are making some changes to bloodlust in advance of the season. More specific details will be out in the near future, I’m not sure when exactly.

Thanks for clearing some of that up and sharing what you can. We’re all eager for more information.

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

The only good and acceptable change to bloodlust is the removal of stat buff.

Period.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in WvW

Posted by: The Blind Man.3642

The Blind Man.3642

Hey DevonCarver, us bottom tiered server would like for you and your WvW decision buddies to join us over the next course of 7 weeks of WvW fun.

And I mean for you guys to actually participate. Not looking at stats and numbers from data collection. Join one server, a week and actively participate

Then actually get back to us with a written report on how fun it is

Sincerely

All bottom tiered servers that has kittenised by league

I will be on NSP throughout the duration of the season. And I will be getting the meta achievement.

Devon you’re completely out of touch with the WvW playerbase. We are not some PvE crowd determined to get the next carrot on a stick Achievement. We want good fights, good competition, and the ability to create our own fun. We don’t need direction, and we don’t need guidance. We don’t want players to be forced to WvW because they are Achievement chasing care bears. We want WvW to have the mechanics to be it’s own fun.

That’s where you have dropped the ball. WvW has been limited by the core game of GW2 (how events work/reward, culling [for the first 6 months], npc scaling, etc), yet instead of working on breaking WvW out of that shell so you can do some cool things (REWARD people for defense, it’s the only way to get people to do it.) you give us PvE driven content. Are you even sure there is a WvW development team? Or is it just one person, Devon Carver, who takes things made for PvE (meta achievements) and creates a WvW variation of them?

I can personally tell you, that as a member of Yak’s Bend, who should win league #2 because of how number imbalances work, I will not be trying to get any Meta Achievement. I will be trying to find out how I can have fun when we have a +695 ppt against the lowest ranked servers. Achievements =/= fun for PvPers. Truly open and fierce PvP = fun for PvPers. Keep the Achievements in PvE.

Yak’s Bend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I can personally tell you, that as a member of Yak’s Bend, who should win league #2 because of how number imbalances work

Gz on tanking better than us. Though with the prospect of Devon on the receiving end of a spike as the grand reward of Silver, who know what will happen next week.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Hey DevonCarver, us bottom tiered server would like for you and your WvW decision buddies to join us over the next course of 7 weeks of WvW fun.

And I mean for you guys to actually participate. Not looking at stats and numbers from data collection. Join one server, a week and actively participate

Sincerely

I will be on NSP throughout the duration of the season. And I will be getting the meta achievement.

Good, We will likely need you as a defender in NSP Borderlands on reset. Feel free to join us in Gendarian (sp) Fields about 30 mins before reset.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Sincerely

Good, We will likely need you as a defender in NSP Borderlands on reset. Feel free to join us in Gendarian (sp) Fields about 30 mins before reset.

Is that where everyone meets before reset? I always thought it was LA.

in WvW

Chris.3290

I can personally tell you, that as a member of Yak’s Bend, who should win league #2 because of how number imbalances work

Gz on tanking better than us. Though with the prospect of Devon on the receiving end of a spike as the grand reward of Silver, who know what will happen next week.

You should have worked harder on tanking this week if you were going to do it at all.

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Sincerely

Is that where everyone meets before reset? I always thought it was LA.

Nope, thats where everyone outside of the 160-200 WvW players hang out during reset.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

The Blind Man.3642

Wasn’t bragging about being top server in the #2 league. Just as salty about the league system as you are. As far as I am concerned, more fun to get roflstomped than do the stomping. At least when you have +0 ppt you can fight for something. What is there to do at +695 ppt? Guard spawns? Whew so fun. Thanks Anet for killing the fun in light of Achievements. Can’t believe PvEr’s have put up with this Achievement bullkitten for so long.

Yak’s Bend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Wasn’t bragging about being top server in the #2 league. Just as salty about the league system as you are. As far as I am concerned, more fun to get roflstomped than do the stomping. At least when you have +0 ppt you can fight for something. What is there to do at +695 ppt? Guard spawns? Whew so fun. Thanks Anet for killing the fun in light of Achievements. Can’t believe PvEr’s have put up with this Achievement bullkitten for so long.

Oh I agree. Cannot wait to face T1 servers. Will be excellent weeks to farm the next legendary or catch up on unplayed games in my steam library.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Sincerely

Devon you’re completely out of touch with the WvW playerbase. We are not some PvE crowd determined to get the next carrot on a stick Achievement. We want good fights, good competition, and the ability to create our own fun. We don’t need direction, and we don’t need guidance. We don’t want players to be forced to WvW because they are Achievement chasing care bears. We want WvW to have the mechanics to be it’s own fun.

That’s where you have dropped the ball. WvW has been limited by the core game of GW2 (how events work/reward, culling [for the first 6 months], npc scaling, etc), yet instead of working on breaking WvW out of that shell so you can do some cool things (REWARD people for defense, it’s the only way to get people to do it.) you give us PvE driven content. Are you even sure there is a WvW development team? Or is it just one person, Devon Carver, who takes things made for PvE (meta achievements) and creates a WvW variation of them?

I can personally tell you, that as a member of Yak’s Bend, who should win league #2 because of how number imbalances work, I will not be trying to get any Meta Achievement. I will be trying to find out how I can have fun when we have a +695 ppt against the lowest ranked servers. Achievements =/= fun for PvPers. Truly open and fierce PvP = fun for PvPers. Keep the Achievements in PvE.

I agree, Pve doesnt equal WvW. We’re here for player vs player content to have fun with.

On another note
IoJ will be fighting as hard as we can for that #1 spot.

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

The Blind Man.3642

Oh I agree. Cannot wait to face T1 servers. Will be excellent weeks to farm the next legendary or catch up on unplayed games in my steam library.

I bet they put you up against T1 servers 3 different weeks, and T2 servers 3 different weeks. Effectively killing WvW for 6 weeks. Would you really be surprised? I wouldn’t. If only BP/YB could have their own little WvW where we have somewhat equal forces.

Yak’s Bend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Period.

Such a simple statement. And spot on. This is really all that you need to know regarding the Bloodlust buff Devon.

Oh and while you’re changing things, change the way the leagues are scored to encourage 2v1 against the stronger server. Change it from 1st – 5pts, 2nd – 3pts, 3rd – 1pt. to winner take all. Winner 5pts, two losers 0pts.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Period.

Such a simple statement. And spot on. This is really all that you need to know regarding the Bloodlust buff Devon.

Oh and while you’re changing things, change the way the leagues are scored to encourage 2v1 against the stronger server. Change it from 1st – 5pts, 2nd – 3pts, 3rd – 1pt. to winner take all. Winner 5pts, two losers 0pts.

Better if you put a map cap of 40 on the BL, 60 on EB and your own BL. That way nobody from stacked servers gets on AND they can’t get the requirements for the season rewards.

in WvW

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Sooooo

Where is this magical announcement of Mr. Carvers termination? Any other announcement of change will be purely unacceptable.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Period.

Better if you put a map cap of 40 on the BL, 60 on EB and your own BL. That way nobody from stacked servers gets on AND they can’t get the requirements for the season rewards.

THIS. You need to reduce the number of players on a map till you fix skill lag issue. This will also cause kitten destack cuz of queue times. I suggest 25% reduction on player limit (100 to 75).

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Devon if you are going to be going ahead with a 4 league system Please for the love of god give us a chance to prove to overtake DB’s spot in t2. I don’t want to be pvdooring 7 weeks straight 600+ ppt oceanic time.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

Period.

THIS. You need to reduce the number of players on a map till you fix skill lag issue. This will also cause kitten destack cuz of queue times. I suggest 25% reduction on player limit (100 to 75).

You know, that’s a darned good idea which would improve the playability and enjoyment of WvW overall.

. . . waits for the howls of outrage from the stacked T1 servers . . .

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Devon if you are going to be going ahead with a 4 league system Please for the love of god give us a chance to prove to overtake DB’s spot in t2. I don’t want to be pvdooring 7 weeks straight 600+ ppt oceanic time.

I agree. The more I think about it, 4 leagues may be worse than 2. Hopefully, they’re just changing the Bloodlust buff and still having 2 leagues.

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Another meaningless statement from our friend Devon. “We’re not sure when” Give us a kitten timeframe. I don’t care if you just say “next year”. What you said shows no responsibility at all.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

To the lowering of map cap: yes, it would solve some issues.
But bring in some others.

First, it would simply destroy a lot of communities – yes, it’s about the “stacked servers” but (at least here on SFR) the core is quite compact and plays toghether since we were the underdogs. Recent bandwagoning of bad players is considered a hinderance, most of the time. Your suggestion would crush all of this. I know it might sound meaningless said by somebody on a “stacked” server, but i can’t accept that. And ofc you can’t pretend Anet to discriminate between who has the “right” to stay and who should transfer off.

Second, maps should get re-adapted to lowered numbers. Granted, spreading more the ppl on the map can be achieved this way, cutting numbers and leaving map alone, but a 50% player cut is a bit too much.

A better idea imo would be (not first time i mention it) cut player cap on BL’s (EB can stay this way) but double the number of BL’s, for 6 total.
Spreads the players (less skill lag, less blobbing) but doesn’t lower the amount of people that can get in wvw, as whole. Win – Win.

About the stacked vs lower servers, is like balancing. You shouldn’t “nerf” the top tier server (with things like cutting the players on map of 50% and killing communities increasing que times esponentially), but make the other option (lower tier transfer) more appetible and profitable. Tweaks in how rewards are calculated, free transfers to certain servers if coming from certain other ones, even rewards/extra incentives for doing so are all viable ways.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in WvW

Chris.3290

I have to admit that giving medals to effectively 50% of all the NA servers is a little odd. Plus what will the 4th league be called, without insulting them? My vote is for Iron League, give them some dignity.

WAIT, I got it. I hope this is what they do. Gold league; Tier 1 only. Silver can be 2-5, and bronze can be 6-8.
I know it’s cruel to bring tier 5 up, but YB, IoJ, and maybe NSP are pretty high powered for the lowest tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

No stat buff in the BL would be acceptable. Not across all maps though!

EB should not have any stat buffs anywhere.

Stat buff in that map only is awesome idea. You hold your BL you get a buff in it. If enemy wants to take it they have to fight vs a buff. If they want to take the buff away they have to split up. They do not have a buff from other BL’s to counter you buff.

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Bird Song and Mr. Devon Carter on the same server!?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcIjFeWE4fE

I have heard the rumor that you were playing on NSP from time to time.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Bird Song and Mr. Devon Carter on the same server!?!?!

I have heard the rumor that you were playing on NSP from time to time.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BlackAngel.1349

BlackAngel.1349

You’ll go on with the 7-week season and by around week 3 and a half you’ll realize just how bad of an idea this was, but there is no turning back at that point. How can you think that having 4 leagues of 6 servers isn’t enough variety? There are 20 different combinations per league, and two matchups a week. For a single server to be able to play every possible matchup, not just every server (because the third server in the matchup does matter and can make a difference), it would be a 10-week league. Not so different from the current 7-week league you have planned and it makes it much more balanced. That said, its up to youon how you want to implement things, I’m just observing a fact that would benefit you both long term and short term.

As for the Bloodlust buff. Please just don’t make it affect combat stats. The stomping idea was really good, but pairng it with combat stats was just unreasonable.There are numerous things that are important in a WvW matchup, and buffing combat stats on players is honestly (and pardon my bluntness) stupid. Buff the speed of capturing keeps/towers/camps x%(*the number of bloodlust buffs), the speed of dolyaks, the damage of guards, the health of keep/tower lords, buff tthe amount of siege dolyaks can carry, decrease the amount of time it takes to upgrade keeps/towers/etc. So many good ideas and you go with the most uncreative and unbalanced of them all. I have faith in you guys and in what made me buy this game in the first place, and I know you can make awsome things happen; but please for the love of whatever is holy, listen to the community from time to time as they have some great ideas and awsome insight since they are the ones playing the game for more hours than you can fathom.

Glaedr Darksbane

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Well Devon.
Its about time you joined the best WvW server in the game.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Terrible change.

in WvW

Posted by: lemora.1304

lemora.1304

Why don’t you actually tell us what you’re thinking of making changes to so we can tell you early on what we think so you don’t end up making yet another stupid decision that kitten es your players off more? Wow….

Lv 80 Guardian , Warrior, Elementalist, Necromancer and Mesmer
[GoF] of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Terrible change.

Mainly for TC, FA and DB as it stands. Better for T1 servers though.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

It is at least BETTER for more of the servers overall then before. I do find it funny though that Devon announced he was going to be on NSP… and they are poised to be at the top of the bronze league… whatever. hopefully they will get stacked hardcore now and bump themselves right out and into the silver league.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Terrible change.

Definitely terrible for TC/FA/number 6 (got a feeling DB isn’t going to be there when leagues roll out), but not necessarily better for T1 servers either. There’s less incentive to de-stack now and queues could become a real problem when the achievement crap makes all the PvE people jump into WvW. JQ and BG have massive PvE populations and I’m sure SoR isn’t a small server either. Ditto TC.

Nobody wins when there’s no reason to de-stack, and god knows there’s no reason to de-stack now. If anything people from 4-6 are going to move up or down to avoid an entire season of being run over, the top half of the league drown in queues while the bottom is empty.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Why don’t you actually tell us what you’re thinking of making changes to so we can tell you early on what we think so you don’t end up making yet another stupid decision that kitten es your players off more? Wow….

Yeaaaah. I don’t mean to come off as rude or anything, but if there were less beating around the bush we’d really appreciate it. This really comes off as “cleverly marketed”.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Terrible change.

Definitely terrible for TC/FA/number 6 (got a feeling DB isn’t going to be there when leagues roll out), but not necessarily better for T1 servers either. There’s less incentive to de-stack now and queues could become a real problem when the achievement crap makes all the PvE people jump into WvW. JQ and BG have massive PvE populations and I’m sure SoR isn’t a small server either. Ditto TC.

Nobody wins when there’s no reason to de-stack, and god knows there’s no reason to de-stack now. If anything people from 4-6 are going to move up or down to avoid an entire season of being run over, the top half of the league drown in queues while the bottom is empty.

Well it’s a good thing that having fun/balanced matchups is more important to these T1 servers and they’ll point all guilds hoping to transfer towards TC/FA/X.

Oh wait… nope! Winning/pvdoor/ppt is everything and as we speak they are courting more guilds into their server.

I hope these guilds will realize the damage that they will be doing and will have the brains/decency to move to a T2 server. Contrary to popular belief, they do have coverage. I’m looking at you AFTL…………………………

in WvW

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Yeah I should be migrating up or dow a bit, but my loyalty to fa is screwing me out of rewards. There really is no way we will be able to get first, second, or even third place rewards when paired up against those poplulated capped servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

I would rather play ppt for the next few weeks to make it to the gold league than to stay in the silver league where Mag dominates NA prime Q.Q

in WvW

Posted by: Vincent Von Demetri.1450

Vincent Von Demetri.1450

Sincerely

How about this Devon, how about you play on a server that didn’t just conveniently get placed at the top of the Bronze League. How about we pick a server for you. Hmmm how about Isle Of Janthir, or Devona’s Rest? How about you and the developers actually swallow the pill you make us take for WvW?

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Sincerely

How about this Devon, how about you play on a server that didn’t just conveniently get placed at the top of the Bronze League. How about we pick a server for you. Hmmm how about Isle Of Janthir, or Devona’s Rest? How about you and the developers actually swallow the pill you make us take for WvW?

He should play on server #6 when the leagues roll out. It will be so much fun.

Oh wait, the devs can look at “the numbers” and tell exactly what is going on the game. Who needs to play when you have the numbers?

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Sincerely

have yo not seen the wvw stream today? they arent pvpers. more of a hold capture point type.

during that stream and with the ppl they had, if i saw an orange sword my first reaction would be to kill that. they instead decided to take a tower.

their vision of wvw is different than many poster on the forums.

in WvW

Chris.3290

IoJ and YB are running around, screaming “game over man, game over!”

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

well on bright side we can just sieg up the entire season in a tower and farm bags zzzzz

we might not win but at least get rich

dat outmanned MF buff gonna be handy heh

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in WvW

Posted by: Vincent Von Demetri.1450

Vincent Von Demetri.1450

Sincerely

have yo not seen the wvw stream today? they arent pvpers. more of a hold capture point type.

during that stream and with the ppl they had, if i saw an orange sword my first reaction would be to kill that. they instead decided to take a tower.

their vision of wvw is different than many poster on the forums.

Yeah it seems like they don’t even understand their own game. o_O?

I say we have a vote. All in favor of entirely getting rid of WvW and bringing back GW1 styled GvG?

I say YAY.

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Well atleast it got better for the bronze league, 4 leagues still would have been better.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Meh. Nice “league” – the same 5 servers we’re always against. I thought that pretty much the only justification for the league in the first place was to promote variety of match-ups (cause it sure as hell was never about balanced matches…).

Or is ‘league’ just meant to be a shiny name?

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

now you can transfer to rank 7 or rank 15 and still win

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Sartori.6758

Sartori.6758

IoJ and YB are running around, screaming “game over man, game over!”

Yeah, I know some people on YB were looking forward to a few easy wins in the 2nd tier, and assuming no further changes we now get to look forward to getting rolled for 7 weeks once the league starts. SBI is in the silver tier and two weeks ago they managed to triple the score of YB and BP and it looks like they’ll do even better this week.

As the OP said, 4 leagues of 6 would have been the way to go and probably the only way to get a larger number of competitive matchups going. On the upside though, even if they stay with this 3 league system there might be a chance that there will be a week or two of good matches instead of the current mess where you’re either the server steamrolling the other two or the one getting rolled (either way, it’s boring).

(edited by Sartori.6758)

in WvW

Posted by: junglizm.5843

junglizm.5843

TC and FA are in for the bag farm of a lifetime. Exclusive access to T1 servers with no rank 7 and under servers messing up our zergling farm?

Top 3 servers have like maybe 30% of their population that is actually PvP competent. The other 70% is a bunch of coattail riding, participation trophy winning, throng surfing nubs.

To farm FA or TC militia, a large organized guild has to take our main Garrison or EB main Keep. FA and TC guilds can take a supply camp or a tower against a Top 3 and the militia zerg streams in giving up the bags for like 15-20 minutes on average before you get an actual competent fight.

Sure losing PPT sucks for winning the actual match but there is no more target rich environment than a Top 3 server. I would never trade that to be on a “winning” team.

twitch.tv/junglizm
Accelerant [BURN] – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Mal.1670

Mal.1670

Seriously? People are whining and screaming and throwing fits and saying they’re uninstalling just because they’re upset about an update? Good Lord this is why I try to stay away from game forums; can’t even find anyone’s honest, intelligible opinion on the new bloodlust system. My God this is just ridiculous lol, some of you guys need to grow the heck up and get over it because you’re really just embarrassing yourselves.

Agree with the dev post about there being 2 leagues, it’s probably not going to work so great, in fact 3 leagues of 8 servers each would probably be a very happy balance but screw it lol we can see what it looks like after season 1 is done now won’t we? And the kids who say they uninstalled will come crawling back in due time.

WvW is far from dead or anywhere near dying, it boggles my mind how anyone could even say something so idiotically stupid.